Scraper API Reviews & Product Details

Scraper API Overview

What is Scraper API?

Scraper API handles proxies, browsers, and CAPTCHAs for you, so you can scrape any web page with a simple API call.

Scraper API Details

Scraper API
@ScraperAPI
248 Twitter followers

Scraper API Reviews

Showing 2 Scraper API reviews
Location
Already have Scraper API?
Digital Marketing Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am a digital marketer. To perform my professional work, I always take help from Scraper API to collect leads. By using Scraper API I was able to collect fresh and valid leads from Linkedin. Scraper API is an awesome app, because of its design. It automatically can collect necessary information from one's LinkedIn profile. It automatically can save that information into excel or CSV formate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the design of this app, it is just awesome to me. The design offers many facilities for us, which makes our work so easy. Also, it Excel and CSV format, so anyone can use it according to one's need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not get any option that disliked me. But one thing was difficult for me, that is the limitation. When I got huge work I can't complete it with the present limit, that time I felt that the limit should be more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I will highly recommend anyone Scraper API to collect leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a professional lead generator. I use the Scraper API to collect leads from LinkedIn. This app gives me an easy way to collect leads from LinkedIn and also allows me to preserve my data as my likely format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use scraper api to help gather data from a huge range of sources online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s simplicity and pricing. I initially looked at solutions like luminati but was put off by their huge and unpredictable costs. Scraper Api has a very clear pricing structure and low prices. It does exactly what I need it to do at a fraction of the cost of competing services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The site and dashboard are a little basic looking which isn’t important for me but may put off potential clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Their site isn’t as slick or professional looking as competing services which initially put me off but the service really does work very well so try it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to reliably gather massive amounts of data from the web Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Scraper API for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Net Solutions Logo
Net Solutions
5.0
Net Solutions is a global digital technology company that helps brands leverage design, analytics, and engineering to create meaningful, personalized customer experiences for web, mobile, social and cloud.
EBS Integrator Logo
EBS Integrator
5.0
EBS Integrator is happy to provide its assistance at each stage of SDLC from business analysis and prototyping to development and deployment of your solution.
Faye Business Systems Group Logo
Faye Business Systems Group
4.7
FayeBSG helps organizations optimize their business systems with creative and innovative solutions using SugarCRM, Sage 100 ERP & custom software.
Appirio Logo
Appirio
Salesforce Consulting and Implementation Services.
OpenLayers Logo
OpenLayers
OpenLayers helps to put a dynamic map in any web page. It can display map tiles, vector data and markers loaded from any source.
Konstant Infosolutions Logo
Konstant Infosolutions
5.0
At Konstant, we strive to excel in the invention and development of the industry's most advanced technologies including mobile apps, web, eCommerce, mCommerce, IoT, Wearables, AR/VR, cloud integration, cross-platform, on-demand, enterprise mobility and alike.
Fluper Logo
Fluper
We provide the most agile approach of development in the web and mobile space with a customer-centric vision.
iTechArt Group Logo
iTechArt Group
4.7
iTechArt group is a custom software development and software outsourcing company.
Java Development Logo
Java Development
nvent, build, integrate, scale and upgrade your applications with ScienceSoft! For more than three decades, ScienceSoft has been harnessing digital technologies for the benefit of Fortune 500 businesses, mid and large enterprises, and startups across the variety of industries.
Seasia Infotech Logo
Seasia Infotech
We have the expertise in conceiving, designing, developing and implementing the enterprise applications of any magnitude and on any platform.
Do you work for Scraper API?

Scraper API Categories on G2