Renderforest Video

4.7

Renderforest is an online video production platform which allows individuals and businesses create broadcast quality videos for private or business use.

Work for Renderforest Video?

Learning about Renderforest Video?

Compare Renderforest Video to Similar Solutions

Renderforest Video Reviews

Ask Renderforest Video a Question
Showing 153 Renderforest Video reviews
Renderforest Video review by Abdur Raheem H.
Abdur Raheem H.

"Best video-rendering platform on the internet at the moment !"

What do you like best?

I started using the platform for handling video creations for clients. The ease of use is the first winning point, the accelerated processing is another win for me. With simple pictures and a bit of creativity, you can create gorgeous videos which will blow away your clients during presentation.

I was recommended by a friend and became a user last year. This is the major reason why I'm loving them more: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ! Damn, those guys are super courteous, helpful and right to them point. Most important of all, they are super responsive ! Especially when you are in a hair-pulling session after a screw up, you expect a fast response which they deliver magnificently.

What do you dislike?

If you have a vision of what you want to do, the tools provided are more than enough.

No cons at the moment with my year long experience with them except some of their video templates distorts or discolor your pictures but you have alternatives for all of that on renderforest itself !

Recommendations to others considering the product

BE CREATIVE ! Sometimes, the templates video seem restrictive but with a little bit of trial and error (it's free!), you can create true masterpieces !

As a marketer who freelance content creation for various companies, delivering high quality videos with hi-tech animations in a tight deadline is the reason I chose RenderForest.

Benefits:

1. Variety of video templates to suits all taste

2. The templates have awesome animations

3. Super fast processing

4. MY CLIENTS LOVE THE WORKS !

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Renderforest Video
Renderforest Video review by Carl V.
Carl V.

"Renderforest is helping me create my big surprise!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy Renderforest's easy use factor, in addition to its cost-efficiency. Renderforest let's you write a blog post about their services for a $30 coupon which can be used to download a full 1080p logo animation! We are in the process of developing a logo animation for our rock business, so that whoever steps into our website gets to see the awesome logo reveal in our future videos! I'm currently working on a big surprise for our company's logo; can't wait until the guys at work hear about this!!!

What do you dislike?

Well, I dislike how the folks at Renderforest do not speak the best English when dealing with their customer support, but I do not mind that much. I also dislike how Renderforest has a bug in its system where any edited videos do not get updated in the final export. Dude, it's real annoying. You have to duplicate the video in order to make any changes. But I don't mind. As long as the service works, which it does, I am thrilled!

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Renderforest, be sure to write a review about it on your blog! This way, man, you get $30 off! This can be useful for correctly previewing your first export!

Well, man, my business is totally being fixed by Renderforest! Like, our logo on our website is great and all, but I think our upcoming animated logo will really attract customers, both on our upcoming YouTube channel and on our super neat website! Since Renderforest renders its animation in the cloud, it makes it super easy for us to render animations, even from our mobile devices! Dude, it is so, so sweet! Awesome!

What Other Video solution do you use?

Renderforest Video review by John S.
John S.

"Renderforest is the Best Display for our Business!"

What do you like best?

Renderforest allows us to create logo splashes that best exemplify our company! Renderforest allows you to upload a PNG logo for your business, add your business's color schemes, and also create a green background to use as a green screen! We also like Renderforest's payment options, including referral and exposure points to use as coupon credits for 1080p exports.

What do you dislike?

We dislike how Renderforest's workers do not speak English very well. They spelled my name wrong entirely, and they also type their emails in a grammatically incorrect manner. These are minor worries, however. There are also limitations in previewing content, as there is a watermark. There is also a bug that exports the original version of a video, even if it was modified before the second export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Renderforest, make sure with previews that the animation logo splash is what you desire it to be. Make sure that the logo for your business is a high-quality PNG image, and that you export in 1080p for the best viewing experience.

Renderforest allows us to easily have a logo splash animation for our commercial videos, which is extremely helpful, as animating by hand would take so much time. Renderforest also uses its own render-farms to render the content, emailing us with a link when the full-HD 1080p file is ready to be downloaded. The problem of not having a logo animation splash or the appropriate software is forever forgotten!

Renderforest Video review by Larry C.
Larry C.

"At AME, Renderforest helped us create picture-perfect ads for our benefit concert!"

What do you like best?

We at AME like how Renderforest lets you receive a coupon code for 100%-off! All we had to do is write a blog post stating how much we enjoyed Renderforest! Then, Renderforest gave us the coupon to export our logo in high-quality! We also like how Renderforest has many themes to choose from. Renderforest Support responds very quickly, and you can also add background music or voiceovers using Renderforest itself.

What do you dislike?

We dislike how expensive Renderforest's product pricing would have been if we hadn't earned our export for free by creating a blog post, in addition to how limited the logo animating is. We would like to see more customizable features in the future, along with lower pricing (such as $19.99 instead of $29.99 for a single HD export). We also disliked how Renderforest's free output solution is low quality and watermarked. Renderforest should watermark in high quality to ensure that its customers can evaluate the output fairly before purchasing, especially for chromakey testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Renderforest, make sure that the theme works with your logo. Also make sure that you have a high-quality transparent PNG file of your logo, and you will be all set to enjoy the benefits of Renderforest.

We have been able to turn our static logo into an engaging, animated logo using Renderforest. We have also been able to link our logo with another logo using one of Renderforest's more colorful themes.

Renderforest Video review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Awesome online editing software "

What do you like best?

If you are not an expert at designing logos and intros or other video material there are two things you can do: hire a professional (expensive) or use renderforest. I love how easy it is to use even though I have never created video intros before.

What do you dislike?

Renderforest could add even more functionality like adding filters to presets or being able to adjust fonts and more in presets. The subscription model is cool, but I must admit that the price can be on the steep side especially if you are not a business but a Youtuber e.g.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out for free, no need to pay for creating your first try.

My goal was to create a video intro that looked like it was made by a Hollywood editor. I am extremely happy with the result by Renderforest.

Renderforest Video review by tareq n.
tareq n.

"Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service, in their speed and hospitality. They have helped me in a problem that I faced, with easy and understanding. They also have a wide variety of templates of all kind that gives you more creativity and imagination in creating your desired product. What I really like too, is how much this adds to the imagination of the user, since they have templates of all kind.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that I dislike, they have a very good team, and are able to help and aid the customer in ways that not every company can. They have a wide variety of templates that really open up the users creativity and awareness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend Renderforest to everyone from all age varieties. This is because it can help many age groups in their homeworks, presentations, hobbies, or creative work. Students in school or in university can use them, as well as employees as they have a very wide library of templates that help in presentations and help show and deliver an idea with great clarity. This is an amazing application, that does so well for people of all age groups, and people who work in all fields.

There are many things that I was able to solve using render forest. One is time, this program helped me cut down time on creating videos since its very easy to use and has a wide variety of templates.

Renderforest Video review by Amir S.
Amir S.

"I have an excellent experience with the support team as well with their services."

What do you like best?

The thing i love about the Renderforest video team is their professionalism. I got inspired by the support i have got as well the services. Guys you are the best!!! Keep it up

What do you dislike?

I like all of the contents there but i believe Renderforest must be looking to enhance the scene in the library

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have the best platform, PreBuild Template and all we required to make a good video is there

I have used one template and i couldn't able to add more frame and i had already purchased that video and what they did, they give me a chance to create one more video with the payment i have already paid. that was so nice of them, I really appreciate that

Renderforest Video review by Chitrabahadur T.
Chitrabahadur T.

"Renderforest."

What do you like best?

I have been very impressed by Renderforest. The range of scenes they have is fantastic and work very well for business promotions and course materials. If you have an issue the team will resolve it and send a new video within some minutes.

It is easy to create a video and I love that you can use the free version so extensively. I've now upgraded to get 10 downloads a month without watermarks and in HD and really love the flexibility this gives. I'm hoping they add even more scenes soon so I can create an even wider scope of video.

I would recommend Renderforest for all video creators around the world ...

The support team is very helpful and action is taken carefully as you need.

I would recommend Renderforest for all video creators around the world ...

What do you dislike?

I like most of the things and do not see any problem so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend everybody to use tRenderforest.

Renderforest helped me a lot to make video templates and explore my business.

Renderforest Video review by Fridah D.
Fridah D.

"Online Video and Animation Platform"

What do you like best?

-Offers access to over 500 video templates to create intro videos, advertising videos, mobile application promotions, logo animations, and more.

-Using the online editor to edit video content with the greatest of ease.

-Creates videos in HD720 and HD108O formats.

-Offers access to over 195, 000 royalty free stock footage.

-24/7 support.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to dislike about this platform. Everything has worked out pretty well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiencing the RenderForest means EFFICIENCY in Time-Money-Effort and a new sense of ART.

Renderforest helps me create various vedeos in minutes. It has large video template catalog which enables me choose my preferred one from dozens of categories and enables me editing online. All editing process is done online using its great tools and cloud storage. It enables me upload images and videos, play with color pallet and text. A large Gallery of Video Production and Animation Templates and stories is at my disposal.

Renderforest Video review by User in Computer Software

"Renderforest is awesome"

What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive and their designers have obviously put a lot of work and thought into their templates.

What do you dislike?

Apparently they charge per export for videos so if you have to make a change to something, you pay for the original export cost to make that change. However, I had run into this issue and they allowed me to export free of charge after contacting support and explaining. I'm sure they handle this on a case by case basis, but I appreciated the consideration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the best way to use RenderForest is to see what others have created and try to get inspiration for your own videos. Think of how your idea/product/motivation can be incorporated into their frame and try. It costs nothing to preview the videos you created so you have lots of room for trial and error.

As long as you can generate a cohesive idea that fits into their templates, it's possible to create great videos. And if using for animated logos, it literally does all the work for you.

Renderforest Video review by Prashanth P.
Prashanth P.

"Amazing Customer Experience that runs parallel to a Wonderful Platform"

What do you like best?

The platform by itself is great but what takes it to the next level is when you contact their Customer Service Team. They are precise, quick, consistent, relevant, dependable and truly value the customer. Great Customer Experience! Always there to help and resolve any issues you have with the platform.

What do you dislike?

The customization offered can extend to few more capabilities such as changing font types, colors etc. More than a dislike, this could be something that they can improve and add on as new features.

Nevertheless, I must say, this is countered by the brilliant offline support they do provide which is flawless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any other creative tool, do not start directly on the platform for creating those wonderful videos etc. Please go analog, have a plan and then logon to the platform. You will be thrilled then to see the various ways you can bring your creative thinking to life.

Helps me make videos that work as explainers to various products and services.

Renderforest Video review by Gui V.
Gui V.

"Quick and easy to create amazing content"

What do you like best?

It was very quick to create a logo animation, which normally would have taken me hours to produce. The quality of the output was superb, and a small issue I had during export was swiftly resolved by the amazingly fast and friendly support team.

What do you dislike?

They could be a little more clear during the creation of the content, where potential issues could lie with quality of images you upload. The preview function is a great feature, but since it's a low res version of the content, it is hard to judge the quality of the output before purchasing.

Creation of a logo animation for the ending of a product video.

Renderforest Video review by Anthony K.
Anthony K.

"Most Intriguing Animation Maker"

What do you like best?

There's template for everything, so for someone who knows nothing about animation, it's awesome! They'll also suggest a soundtrack that suits the video that's super cool. And from what I can tell for the time being, their support responded ultra fast.

What do you dislike?

That there's no real free version that you can publish for marketing research, it would be a lot nicer if the first video could be published without watermark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Renderforest is awesome in most ways, but it is a bit pricey though. To get a good video without subscribing it will cost $24.99 or $39.99 for top quality.

We are having difficulties pitching our services to clients as other companies have videos and we only have graphics. Now that we used Renderforest, we've got an even better video but at the cost of $25.

Renderforest Video review by Hector C.
Hector C.

"These Great video editing templates !"

What do you like best?

I love render forest easy to use video templates even a kid could create a video. You simply upload your png Logo, add some background music BAM and Renderforest does the rest for you. Its a great service for anybody looking for a quick video edit without the hassle of Expensive Softwares

What do you dislike?

I dont think I dislike anything about Renderforest they provide HD quality at a affordable price. I would like to see tons more template to choose from ! besides that its great not much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely trade in a video editing software for Renderforest its so much easier and saves you the hassle

Renderforest has help with my business as far as presentation, and sales have been going well since I started using their videos.

Renderforest Video review by Alan B.
Alan B.

"Fantastic ... A great experience for anyone looking for a quick and simple tool..."

What do you like best?

The assembly quality is fantastic ... The ease of including images and texts makes it incredibly easy to create professional videos in a much shorter time than using professional software ... Very good!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to interact a template with another template, in the same software to generate a single video ... In this case, it is possible, but joining the 2 templates externally to the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was perfect to find Renderforest because it brought the possibility of creating professional videos at a much lower cost than hiring specialized companies ... Fantastic!

Renderforest Video review by Sumegha M.
Sumegha M.

"Simply amazing platform"

What do you like best?

For a beginner in Video creation, its simply best solution available in market. Its easy, quick, ready to use to tool with all customization that might be required. We were able to quickly implement and create the video as per our requirement by own and do not depend now on third parties and templates are of really great quality.

What do you dislike?

Pricing based on downloads is not good, it should be based on templates used as even if we edit the video later on, it will count against the same. Also, we should have flexibility to use different templates in same video so allow upto 3 templates to be used which will add more quality videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best, Easy, Quick Video creation tool in the market with easy to use templates. Its simply wonderful ability to create your own imagination into video format and share with everyone in world. Its ready to use templates and different categories of templates and fonts size and styles makes it perfect combination of creating small videos for companies. Also, most importantly you do not need to depend upon third party company.

We were using lots of descriptions and written things to communicate and sell our services, and through render forest, we are able to create video by our own and do not need to depend upon third party to create video and upload them. We are now able to easily create with own creativity and uploads and it also encourages us to do more and more.

Renderforest Video review by Billie N.
Billie N.

"Easy to use professional program with great customer service"

What do you like best?

I found this product because I was wanting a simpler solution to my video-making needs. What takes me hours on other programs takes me minutes on Renderforest, and the presentations are wonderfully laid out. I tried the free version, and I am now going to switch to a paid version. This software satisfied all my needs for making all kinds of videos while saving me loads of time.

The customer support staff when above and beyond to answer my questions and make sure I was satisfied. I highly recommend this software to anyone.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about this program. It satisfies all my needs.

This program is helping create videos for my classroom quickly and easily, and the students and their parents will love the end product!

Renderforest Video review by Boyan P.
Boyan P.

"Very easy to navigate throughout the website"

What do you like best?

The best part is the effects. I've tried many other platforms, however Renderforest amazed me with the quality and the dynamic of their effects.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the ability to change the colors of the themes or at least be able to cut, crop and remove some parts of the videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and be open minded.

Definitely helpful with our marketing strategy. Easy and fun for us and our customers. Renderforest website saved us a lot of time and money. It is very hard to create thing from scratch even if you have the most creative team. We always try to be on top of everything we do and to have total control, that's why we enjoy working with this website.

Renderforest Video review by Lucas M.
Lucas M.

"Sweet templates for computer animated promos and more"

What do you like best?

The templates are amazing. To insert and play around with the order of scenes makes putting together an animation for (in my case) promos. I had a couple of issues in the beginning where I had to send support a message and they were quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

Not much, choosing which template to use was probably the hardest to figure out. It would be nice if you could insert a hyperlink into the scenes though, but I was told that is something they are working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend renderforest.

I'm a new science fiction author and was looking for a way to make a great promo ad for my book. I just got the download so it's too early to tell what the results or benefits will be as of yet...hopefully some good sells.

Renderforest Video review by Sandeep S.
Sandeep S.

"Great website"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I suggest that the number of videos returns to zero once every year as there are some months that we didn't need to export videos.

Simplicity. I use Renderforest because I am trying to avoid becoming a Video editing guru.Other platforms should streamline the process as well.

Renderforest Video review by Toby K.
Toby K.

"Awesome web-based VDO and logo animation"

What do you like best?

As long as I can reach my internet, I can create amazing logo and VDO from here. The web-based and easy-to-use logo creator and VDO presentation upgrade my job to another level. More and more new design every month and more stunning graphics. I compare to other tools I used but nothing seem to compare this in both term of quality and user-friendly.

Thanks Renderforest you done a very good job on this!

What do you dislike?

As far as I use it, nothing to be a problem. Just need more template and design for more incoming jobs!

All wedding presentation done by Renderforest are great and my clients are really love it. More sales, more clients!

Renderforest Video review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Amazing Customer Support"

What do you like best?

They have a great product/website, and they back it up with awesome customer support. I thought I would receive a 'canned' response when I asked for some help with a video I purchased. Instead, they fixed the problem and sent me the fixed video.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything. I might recommend more purchase options for those that can't use the monthly option. For example provide incentives for those that purchase the 'ad-hoc' videos'. 2 pack downloads or 5 pack downloads....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great way to improve your video presentations.

Helped us enhance our sports team logo.

Renderforest Video review by Mehdi M.
Mehdi M.

"Excellent"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's ok

We show our services around the word

Renderforest Video review by David V.
David V.

"Great service all around!"

What do you like best?

Their music visualizers look great. I can upload my own logo, so it looks very personalized and professional.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this service for about 6 months and I have not had nay complaints yet. Their support team is very pleasant and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use the free version of their service to try it our before you spend any money, which is awesome to test out ideas, and if you like it, you just upgrade to the paid version.

Their service allows me to make professional looking video files for my music, so I can upload them to my social media, to set my page apart from other artists, giving my page a more professional look.

Renderforest Video review by Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

"Easy but not quite free"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create and edit videos. The navigation was smooth and the choices for editing were quite nice considering it was free.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked a better pricing options for downloading my video. The monthly subscription is a good value but I don't like that you have to pay for an entire year in advance for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use, but be prepared to pay a lot if you want your finished product.

I used it to create a title/intro video for my new youtube channel. It's easy to use and the files are stored online.

Renderforest Video review by Jeffrey M.
Jeffrey M.

"Very satisfying and cooperative!"

What do you like best?

I love the responsiveness of the Renderforest team and their politeness in response to any concerns you may have.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! They have been excellent. There wasn't a thing about the experience that I disliked. If I had an issue or concern, the company helped and was prompt as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your edits are final! As long as you follow those guidelines and be respectful. It will work out perfectly for you!

This helps me get my starter brand out there to social media platforms.

Renderforest Video review by Sophia C.
Sophia C.

"Wow!"

What do you like best?

I like how very user-friendly the interface is! The videos I've created looks professionally done in minutes! This site is amazing!

What do you dislike?

An area of improvement here would be the font choices, there's only one assigned font for every template and it would really be help users it they had a variety of fonts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

I'm an owner of a small business and I'm very happy that awesome online tool like Renderforest makes my life easier in creating content and visual effects without the use of professional software apps.

Renderforest Video review by Chris E.
Chris E.

"Clean and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The videos are really easy to create.By far the easiest and the devices showcased for the scenes are really well drawn. All the angles look attractive, you'll have a hard time choosing one just as your customers would have a hard time taking their eyes off.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to play the video while in edit.Having to do the whole exporting process before seeing each render, but then again, it all happens fast you barely notice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Video Production and Product advertisement.

Renderforest Video review by gaurav a.
gaurav a.

"highly accessible online video editing platform"

What do you like best?

entire process is done in the cloud

large video template catalog

zooming feature is just too good

suitable for professional as well as non professional videos

social media integration

What do you dislike?

honestly , i haven't still found any major point to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

renderforest is truly indeed software for the recent generations,do give it a try .honestly a highly accesible video editing platform!

The software is not only a huge help to those in professional fields, this can also be a life-saving tool for students who have due presentations and just don’t have the luxury of time to create a stunning video for class.it saves their time and helps them to be more creative too!

Renderforest Video review by KevLin2408YT G.
KevLin2408YT G.

"Renderforest is a good website"

What do you like best?

I like it that you can always find something that suits you and always fits.

What do you dislike?

I dislike absolutely nothing about this site. It is just a good site to visit for: An Intro or a video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Renderforest to all people who just started to get into YouTube, like myself. Renderforest is a easy to use site to create your Intro and other types of videos.

I did not have an Intro before I found this site and now I can finally start my YouTube Career properly.

Renderforest Video review by User in Animation
User in Animation

"What a creative site!"

What do you like best?

Excellent for anyone who is looking for an easy and quality video maker, that does not require any knowledge of video making.

The site is updates on a regular bases and allows it users to have a variety of templates to use.

There are multiple categories that cover a wide range of industries.

Highly recommended.

Will be using for the long hall!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike.

The site is simply great!

I would not change anything as it satisfied all my needs when it comes to video creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality is key, and Renderforest has it by a long shot!

All my video needs are made with this site :)

It solves my need for intro videos or promotional videos, which I happily make on this site.

Renderforest Video review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"RenderForest - A Game Changer"

What do you like best?

The forward thinking of the company, ease of use, excellent and responsive customer support. Incredible quality of product at an affordable rate. They have worked to remain the leader in their field and literally have made my job 80 percent easier to do. Even worse, clients like my work more using Renderforest than doing a custom job from the ground up.

What do you dislike?

Their used to be issues with the platform but they have since done a major update to it and since then I am very satisfied. Issues I've had in the past I have sent over them and unlike other companies, they actually changed the entire product based upon my little suggestions. That's something that really surprised me. If there were one thing I would have to pick apart it would be that they don't have the option to adjust the volume of audio anywhere in your video. Not a big deal though. Takes no time for me to do it in Premiere if I need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether a YouTuber looking for an intro video, a person wanting to make a nice slideshow for a funeral, birthday etc. or a marketing agency looking for something to wow clients at an affordable cost. Renderforest has more than you ever knew was even out there.

I cannot stress enough just how much Renderforest has helped me out. As a creative marketing director of a small and local agency I have been able to exceed our profit margins in unprecedented amounts. Making over 90 percent profit on videos. More important than that, I've been able to put our clients in awe of the work we are delivering at a good cost. I am also a YouTuber and RenderForest has made it possible to pursue my passion in music by making it easy to deliver beautiful audio visualizers for my channel. I've been using the product since it's beginnings and they have never settled on making the platform better. I honestly find it so useful it makes me scared about my current job being necessary in the future. Simply put, they make advertising easy.

Renderforest Video review by Lisa K.
Lisa K.

"Opens up a world of possibilities for a fledgling business"

What do you like best?

The ability to create stunning video in a none techy way, so fast and looks lovely. The photo libraries and audio libraries contained what I need. The support staff were really helpful, working on a Sunday evening.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to report on at this stage;all seems fine to me.

It would be good to be able to include social icons somehow, this might be possible on higher grade packages, I'm not sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go.

Video is a must but a start up budget doesn't stretch to bespoke, so this was perfect for me.

Renderforest Video review by User

"BEST ONLINE PRODUCT I UESD EVER"

What do you like best?

I was looking for video editing tools for my wedding. I am very satisfied and love it. I had experiences for Adobe premiere in work and in the beginning I was not so confident for web based tools.

When start to use it, I realized how fast and efficiency but mostly fit my need. Renderforest provide thousands of video footages and templates for my wedding video. Result is just my perfect to me.

Another thing I want mention is custom service is reallly save my life. I expert HD1080 and founds some sequence is bad resolution because I upload low quality photos. I sent message to support team and got feedback so fast. They did for me in just one hour. Especially thanks Lusi write me back quickly.

What do you dislike?

Web interface is very easy to use. Just two things, The thumbnails not show photo preview. I add over 20 templates and got some confused about thumbnails list of timeline. The thumbs only show template layout not the photo I upload. Therefore, not sure which sequence I had done already. Also I would recommendDev team can develop another way to display timeline, user will have more clear view when editing.

I I use Renderforest to my wedding celebration and it really save my time. It come with beautiful templates and footages for use. I pretty sure I will use Renderforest for my company’s promotion video in the futurerue.

Highly recommended !!!

Renderforest Video review by Pete B.
Pete B.

"Just Phenomenal Results With Renderforest"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the range of templates. Excellent musical choices.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to have some explanation of the minimum recommended image sizes listed up front in the interface. Also, I'd like it if they changed the interface so that the frame around the slide you're working on was a different color in order to visually distinguish it from the other slides. Just a small criticism, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None. Be careful to get your video EXACTLY right before paying for an un-watermarked rendering. You have to pay for EVERY single render.

Great rendering, versatile platform.

Renderforest Video review by Jonathan J.
Jonathan J.

"One of the better video creation platforms online"

What do you like best?

It takes a few minutes to get used to the layout.

Very easy, fast, and intuitive.

Lots of available templates with pre made animations and layout

What do you dislike?

Need to provide a means to edit font size and style as there is none currently.

Also allow users to add elements in the premade templates.

I had to make a quick, but professional looking video as we have a client visit.

Renderforest really saved my day!

Renderforest Video review by Alyssa Jeanne G.
Alyssa Jeanne G.

"Renderforest is amazing! I will highly recommend this great online video making software. "

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, and I love the templates.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I like everything, it's just that there are scenes that are not available in the template, and when I suggest new scene, I don't know if it will be created or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's worth it!

I used it to create videos for our company's programs and services, since the templates are made available, it saves time and effort specially to a newbie like me.

Renderforest Video review by Marco Y.
Marco Y.

"Great Solution, few things to improve"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, esp for an amateur video producer. The video blocks are also in a very high quality!

What do you dislike?

You cannot live preview the video, this causes a bit inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you look for an easy way to produce a video, you are at the right place.

I use this to make a short introduction video for my company.

It has never been easier to make a high quality video like this.

Renderforest Video review by Angelica V C.
Angelica V C.

"100/100 THE BEST"

What do you like best?

Incredible! The costumer service was quick and prompt and found a quick solution on their behalf! They went out of their way to help me out! Not only were they amazing but the website is easy to use and gave me just what I wanted!

What do you dislike?

I would like some warning signs if I’m about to ruin the package I paid for

YouTube intro. Easy costumer service EXCELLENT

Renderforest Video review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Renderforest Makes Life Easier"

What do you like best?

I have very limited knowledge of video/graphic design yet I’m tasked with at least 6 videos a year. Renderforest allows me to plug and play with photos, text and videos to make a cohesive video. I’ve even made moving logo intros. Renderforest makes my life easier, and also makes me look like a graphic design wizard!

What do you dislike?

A few times the language changed to French without my knowledge, and then I have to navigate back to English.

I can put together a cohesive video in hours, not days. I’m saving time AND money.

Renderforest Video review by Sunny C.
Sunny C.

"ONE STOP FOR ALL YOUR INTRO NEEDS ! "

What do you like best?

I like how simple the entire process is and how many options are available for anyone and everyone to use for their various needs.

What do you dislike?

Only thing i disliked is that we can't auto centre the logo when making a preview of our final video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do give this software / website a try to make some kickass intros and videos for your youtube channel and other social media needs. Worth it for sure !

Making intros for youtube and other social media platforms.

Renderforest Video review by Dima  M.
Dima M.

"Best Video Creator"

What do you like best?

Not only do they have best quality templates and solutions, their customer support is the best we have ever experienced, very professional teams that comes up with very quick solutions.. a 10 out 10 experience

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report, we haven't experienced anything we don't like

It made it easy for a start up like ours to have professional affordable promotional and marketing solutions

Renderforest Video review by Maksim P.
Maksim P.

"Professional easy-to-use tool for quick and high quality video content creation"

What do you like best?

The best part is the speed. You can make fully video with sound during minutes and export in high quality. Other services would take hours or even days to make this job. But here on Renderforest you can do it really quickly. Also Customer Support is really fantastic. Quick responses and really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything was geat and simple!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not sure use it or not, just try it!

Renderforest tool helps me to create intro videos for youtube vlog.

Renderforest Video review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Renderforest Review"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that even without a paid membership you are free to roam the site and create as many videos as you'd like in order to see the features and potential that renderforest offers.

What do you dislike?

As a novice, the prices are a road block at first, however once you see the capabilities at hand the prices don't seem so high anymore.

Just starting to scratch the surface, but this will make the difficult job of adding creative advertisements much easier

Renderforest Video review by Jessica A.
Jessica A.

"So far Renderforest have been amazing!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is excellent, they reply almost immediately and have solved every problem I've asked about with ease.

The platform is also really easy to use and has so many different video types to choose from.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing on this platform that I dislike so far

We are using it for social media engagement, specifically promoting the work we do.

Renderforest Video review by Dagmara A.
Dagmara A.

"Great for Non-Profit Use "

What do you like best?

We loved the ease of access that the platform provides. The templates were very helpful and allowed for us to test the program to see if it is a good fit for what we are thinking of using this platform for -Educational / informational videos-

What do you dislike?

No cons so far. The platform, as well as their customer service, have been helpful and resourceful. Thanks!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, use the trial period.

Creation of Informational Contents

Renderforest Video review by amanda h.
amanda h.

"VERY EASY!!!!"

What do you like best?

I made a video for my nursing school pinning ceremony and I am so proud of the finished product. It was super user friendly! Will use again in the future!!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't just pay for the pay per export straight out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try you won't be disappointed!!!

It has been a life saver for my nursing class! Last minute slideshow movie!!

Renderforest Video review by Eric T.
Eric T.

"Renderforest has made my life much easier...!"

What do you like best?

I really am comfortable with the ease of this software and the excellent quality of the final produce.

What do you dislike?

I honestly couldn't find much wrong with their software, but they could always add more computer templates to their promotional video category.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your a business owner and need digital software for 3-D logos, promotional video's or any other needs...Renderforest is the way to go.

I'm instantly getting a high definition promotional website template customize with my logo as the main feature...! Nice.

Renderforest Video review by Artem L.
Artem L.

"RENDERFOREST "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Fast processing of developments. A huge number of built-in templates. Flexibility settings.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any specific problems :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything is fine! The only thing that can be changed is to add the ability to select the position of the text.

I created a great promotional video without any skills. This is just incredible features and flexibility of settings.

Renderforest Video review by Andre G.
Andre G.

"eine sehr gut Seite "

What do you like best?

einfach und schnell und das Online

egal ob INtros oder Video und das alles in HD 1080

What do you dislike?

da habe ich nichts gefunden selbst der preis ist Okay

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solte jeder vorbei schauen der Pofi Videos möchte

wollte ein Intro machen für meinen YouTube kanal und so bin ich zu Reanderforest gekommen

und es ist so einfach das dsas jeden kind kann

Learning about Renderforest Video?

* We monitor all Renderforest Video reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Renderforest Video to Similar Solutions