Renderforest Video Reviews & Product Details

Renderforest Video Overview

What is Renderforest Video?

Renderforest Video is an online video and animation maker for creating intro videos, explainer animations, infographics, music visualizations and a lot more in several minutes. This online video production platform unlike many of kind provides broadcast quality videos with a more reasonable price. Not only it is free to use and saves your time but also it's incredibly simply designed. Renderforest is perfect for both individuals and businesses and features upgrades and subscription plans.

Renderforest Video Details
Arabic, German, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish

Renderforest is an online video production platform which allows individuals and businesses create broadcast quality videos for private or business use.

Renderforest
2013
Yerevan, Armenia
@renderforestcom

Renderforest Video Screenshots

Renderforest Video Reviews

Showing 242 Renderforest Video reviews
Already have Renderforest Video?
Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Your All-in-One Solution (The Product)

Renderforest has a solution for pretty much every item you require when you are starting a new business particularly if it involves video creation. Let me explain by telling my case as an example. I wanted to start a career consulting firm with some promotional explainer videos, creation of website for it and a company logo, mockups etc. but I had no knowledge on how to make any of these. Renderforest has a solution of all of these in one product. You can start with creation of your website, then design the logo, mockups (if you need) and then proceed to create explainer / promotional videos. And the beauty is it is all so self explanatory that a novice like me could be called a pro now thanks to Renderforest. Also, you have Whiteboard animation, 2D and 3D animation and general explainer videos as well. The music choice in Pro version is also really great. Considering, they are introducing graphics in Fall 2020, I'm even excited to see how it works.

World Class Customer Service (The Support Team)

Even if you are stuck somewhere, you need not worry at all. There is one team that sits with Renderforest which I can call has an amazing attitude to help you - The Customer care team. You need not even raise a ticket, just send an email and they will respond or even resolve within 24 hrs. The response is so fast that I was beginning to think if they ever sleep or what timezone do they operate even though they never call it 24/7 but they respond back so fast.

Pocket-Friendly (The Cost)

The pro version costs you 20$ per month (if billed annually) and I bet if you choose individual products for all your above needs, you may end up spending way more than this. The best part is, they have a free version and you can first understand the product fully and then proceed to purchase it. I found it very useful as I like to do it that way.

In summary, this is one product you should definitely buy if you are looking at starting a new business and need some promotional stuff to be done online. I definitely give my two thumbs-up for this under-rated genius product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have pretty much done their homework in all areas and have shaped the product really well. However, there is one constructive feedback I would say is to improve the Website Domain and DNS configuration areas (mainly on TTL and priority) could be made editable for the user itself. This could avoid troubling the customer care team as we may need to change these values frequently in initial stages. This is not an issue at all but just a thought in improvising the configuration settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted to start a new business. I wanted to create a website for it, create some promotional videos, company logo, start a youtube channel for promotion with explainer videos creation in whiteboard, 2D and 3D. I could pretty much solve all the above problems with Renderforest and I've created everything mentioned above successfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior PHP Developer
What do you like best?

I wanted to create a small logo reveal video but don't have knowledge of video editing so after lot of research I found Renderforest.com which O liked the most and here's why:

1) Excellent Customer Service, responded me within 24 hrs of raising a ticket. More weightage given to customer satisfaction. (This is the thing which gets you real and genuine customers.)

2) Awesome designs, the best ones available in market.

3) Wide range of amazing quality templates to choose from (Logos, Videos everything)

4) Really really affordable.

5) Very friendly user interface within seconds I started editing my selected design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything to dislike, everything is just amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No doubts, I would definitely recommend Renderforest.com. You'll get a lot of variety and themes according to your need. I got what I wanted and experienced it. Try it you won't regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I saved my weeks and months to design, plan and create a video that too in such an affordable price. And as we say Time is Money. So a win win situation for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Diversity of kits and templates.

Easyness of use once you have got used to it.

Very good customer service with quick response.

Goog value for money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There should be as many scenes for Android as there is for IOS.

Tutorials should be written in more detail Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Create a video for my company at an affordable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy to use with lots of templates and very cost effective Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

UI can be a little clunky at times in that you cannot preview your video as you are making it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

High quality animated videos created cheaply and easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CN
What do you like best?

I had an issue with an animated logo I was creating and sent an email to customer service. Received a response in less than 5 minutes. Problem promptly solved. Product is also very easy to use and priced right. Looking forward to creating may animations! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could download high-res samples with watermarks. The watermark makes the product unusable so I don't see why a sample can't be high-res so I can show options to clients before making a purchase. My clients don't want to see a low-res sample, and I don't want to pay out the wazoo for animations that I may not end up using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm not a graphic designer nor an animator. But I'm able to provide clients super-high quality animations for a fraction of money and time I would have to pay a sub. Great for my business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta es la facilidad y lo divertido que es hacer videos. Además que tiene todas las herramientas que necesita una empresa

What I like the most is the ease and fun of making videos. In addition, it has all the tools a company needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

La verdad todo es muy bueno, lo único malo es que esta alto el precio de la suscripción. Yo quisiera tener mi suscripción anual

The truth is everything is very good, the only bad thing is that the subscription price is high. I would like to have my annual subscription Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Never Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tengo que hacer un video sobre el producto que manejamos en la empresa y fue una super ayuda

I have to make a video about the product that we handle in the company and it was a super help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DJ Producer & Artist
What do you like best?

Customer Service is on point & Options are great! Never any issues with their online software. The options are pretty cool and even the music options work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like about Renderforest. They really have been good since I been a member. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is great! It saves you time and money plus it creates some amazing visuals quick for you or your client. Honestly, it's been an awesome tool to have in my war chest this past year. Clients love it, and If they are happy, I'm happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me make super-fast, inexpensive videos for my client's marketing needs. Works great for newsletters or social media posts to add a nice touch of video to really draw in people to what our client does. Some even work great for website intros and headers to add that motion that helps their website get noticed better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

They really and I mean really have the most advanced marketing tools to create quality videos and animations, iconic logos, and professional websites completely effortlessly.. giving all people the opportunity to create high-quality videos.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I tried other so many apps in the past...but nothing to really dislike with Renderforest.. so all good.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not need to try others.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping our company marketing easily updated.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They nailed it at each important step.

1) It's super easy to filter logo animations and see the previews with their renderforest logo

2) It's super easy to build your own animation and see the preview with your logo

3) It's super easy to buy and download the HD animation

4) When I messed up and used the wrong copy for my tagline, their customer support was very nice and fast... going above and beyond to help me get the video updated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had issues customizing some of the logo animations.

"Flat Geometric Logo Reveal" always came up in black no matter which colors I selected in the style section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free and fast to create a preview. Might as well git it a go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Establishing legitimacy for my business in my online videos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This application is the best on the Internet for editing and creating videos without much or no knowledge, in my opinion, is 100% recommended. Renderforest is world's best video-making site. They have a team that specializes in customer relations.

Best customer service! They respond to your emails quickly and with consideration. Miss Lusi is so cooperative whenever I stuck somewhere she helps me out every time. She reply within 5 minutes and that is very rare in the market right now. Truly something that Renderforest can be proud of!

This is an amazing platform! I hope they grow fast and create more templates, because it's very helpful. And the videos, they have a really good quality, really good sound, nice characteristics!

I totally recommend it to everyone! :D Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. I like renderforest video very much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't Doubt renderforest, just give it a try and you will realize that, renderforest is giving you more than what you expect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are Lots of Templates available in this which are very helpful for us to promote our new launch of logo, to promotional product videos. We have created so many video through this platform through which we are able to achieve a good reputation in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are many things we like about Renderforest. If we have to choose, these are the main 6 ones: 1) Their renderings works smoothly on Facebook, Instagram and on Web html players. 2) They regularly add new and original contents - templates 3) The quality of the rendering are eye-popping 4) The contents cover a really wide range of themes: business / personal / entertainment / corporate presentations / products sellings, etc. etc. 5) The price of their subscription is cheap, compared to other online platforms that don't offer not even the half of the content and quality of Renderforest's. 6) Their assistance and support are unbelievably fast and efficient. Honestly, we have never met such an efficient service in our 25 years of internet business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside of this platform is that once you start to use it, you will never stop... it's a digital-drug, a real godsend tool for content makers like us ;-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, you'll never come back :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We product astonishing content in no-time. Renderforest saves us days, weeks, months and HUGE MONEY BUDGETS that would be necessary to create such wonderful digital creations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I've been using Renderforest for almost 2 years now and I can say that there's no other platform that I like to use more. Their packages are affordable and the templates provided are suitable for most corporate businesses & very easy to edit. Suitable even for someone who isn't tech savvy.

But what makes Renderforest even better is their customer service. I recently found out that I was still using the old package and couldn't use some of the new features added. When I informed them about it, not only were they prompt in their replies, but they made sure my packages are completely up to date and even provided me with extra credits to test out the new features!

Good customer service is really hard to come by so to see a company that performs more than what is expected, it definitely makes my day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some templates are not fully customisable. Some templates also have issue with the word limit whereby even when the sentence is within the word limit, some words will still be missing when you preview the video.

This isn't so much a dislike but it'd be good to have more explainer videos.

More festival videos such as Deepavali, Chinese New Year, Eid Fitri as well.

Also, I think it's important to provide an official notification for any new features added or a change in pricing to avoid any unpleasant surprises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to increase engagement with your audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have had customers coming up to me asking how do I make my videos. It means the videos I make are definitely being watched thanks to the wonderful templates.

Customers are also getting a better understanding of the products we sell from the explainer videos we frequently use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Renderforest social media marketing tools are a great fit for my small business. The platform and tools are highly relevant and easy to navigate and result in targeted, visually appealing videos. I had a small formatting issue with a slide in my latest video and the customer support team had it fixed within a few hours of my email. I highly recommend Renderforest for business owners, as a cost effective, user friendly resources to immediately enhance social media marketing. --John (Career & Life Coach) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For small business owners who don't need a monthly subscription, I'd like to see discounted pricing to purchase bundles of 2, 5, 7 HD video downloads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NA Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media marketing with short, visually appealing videos for my products and services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and Director
What do you like best?

Extremely prompt response and resolution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about renderforest services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing and creating training videos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Book Author
What do you like best?

I'm having so much fun creating my educational animation videos with Renderforest's drag and drop features with its extensive library of templates and music library! My videos look amazing ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had difficulty managing the Advanced Trimmer with my limited IT skills and also don't understand why my credits with my PRO subscription plan disappeared so fast. However the Support Team is very responsive to assist me on this. Special shout out to Lusi! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a content developer and adding these cute cartoons and animation videos increase the buy-in from my clients. Also purchasing the subscription plan enabled me to be a mean production machine. LOL. I've produced tons of videos quickly with VO and music track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Architectural Technologist
Architecture & Planning
What do you like best?

After discovering Renderforest in June 2019 I became just three months later and it is everything that I heard, read and watched about this incredible company. They have the fastest: servers, preview render speeds, video exports, downloads, browsing experience. They have a HUGE library of templates to choose from. And may I add high-quality templates. It is very easy to put an edit together even if you're not tech-savvy.

Best of all, they have excellent customer service. Quick response times to your support ticket queries.

I cannot recommend them enough for their excellent and professional video production value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They only downside I've seen so far is the flexibility and options certain templates don't provide. For example, you can't choose only a certain part of a song for your project or where to start and end it. Another example is: Sometimes you can't shorten a scene's duration. Templates are not fully customizable, but maybe for reasonable technical reasons... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of storyboards. It will make your life so much easier when it comes to putting your video project together on Renderforset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My videos get a lot more engagement than before I used Renderforest. My videos get a lot more views now than ever before! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning and Development Consultant
What do you like best?

Very helpful, very kind and very fast customer service. And the fact that you don't have to be a pro video editor and make professional videos non the less. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's just hard to choose because you get so many options. But that's a great feature as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I really love all the templates that turns a simple slideshow into a professional video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Videographer
What do you like best?

How user friendly everything is to use and the customer service is brilliant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Renderforest had everything we needed for our brand and website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use and the options are endless! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me to create a clear and affordable advert for my website. My site looks professional and my product is now advertised in an engagin and interesting way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Educator
What do you like best?

You have so many cool scenes to choose from!

And ease of use.

In fact, I had a hard time stopping myself from making more and more of these animations until late into the night!

It's such an easy way to get my physics lessons out there to people in an easily-digestible way.

Congrats on such an innovative and educational product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The hairy arm on the paper-cutouts style :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to quickly start an entertaining YouTube channel! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

owner
What do you like best?

Easy, so very easy, I completed my first video intro within 10 minutes. the almost instant preview allows you to see the finished video in great quality and provides a chance to fix any simple mistakes. The user interface and controls are simple and effective. Overall a great product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I had to dislike any aspect which isn't easy, I would have like to see any paid video, (one off payment not subscription) have one additional revision permitted. If like me you create a video then think of a subtle improvement you would need to pay again for a hi quality render with one free revision of an existing video would be like getting a second chance. I can see why they cant as it could be abused and people could create 2 videos for the price of one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have to say I made a small mistake in my final video and they allowed me to fix it without charging me a penalty and allowed me to re-render the final fideo error free without charge, further more from contacting support to solution was only 3 hours and support was'nt even open when i contacted them so customer service is as important to them as the quality of your final video, excellent service and better product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The cost of hiring a professional or outsource the creation of a video would quickly eclipse the cost of using Renderforest. so its excellent value for money, having it at your fingertips when you want it is awesome, although I have only used one aspect of the service I think the logo design, the presentation etc. Mena you could brand a business and have change of £100.00 unheard of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use and edit to make quality explainer videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes for me using renderforest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love that I can choose a video template and edit it to my liking.

The benefits are that it doesn't take long to design a quality video.

I could not make a quality character video to this standard on my own software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Graphics,Templates and there is not single thing which I don't like.

In-fact customer support is also brilliant and cooperative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides of using render forest video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please don't hesitate if you have found your stuff just join and f any ssues please contact the support they are very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

explaining my company portfolio work logo animation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.