Polarr

4.8

Polarr is an online photo editing tool.

Work for Polarr?

Learning about Polarr?

Polarr Reviews

Showing 6 Polarr reviews
Polarr review by María I G.
María I G.

"Ideal for fast and excellent photo editions"

What do you like best?

I needed an image editor with which I could work in a fluid way and without the complexity that some programs of this type have, so I found in Polarr the ideal companion. It is lightweight, easy to install and with enough tools to make retouching, create and customize settings. It is perfect for quick edits for social networks.

What do you dislike?

When I want to write a text I have a very limited font style. I would like to have design options that would allow me to do a more professional job in that aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to install, lightweight, with good features for adjustments and retouching. It has a history, preconfiguration, creation of filters and everything necessary to modify and refine the images. It can be used in Windows 10, iOS and Android.

I make the photo editions with little investment of time and from my PC or mobile device, which guarantees me a fast work but with good quality.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Polarr
Polarr review by Roger Francisco N.
Roger Francisco N.

"I improve the photos of my presentations quickly"

What do you like best?

The simplicity with which I can work to give my photographs an excellent appearance. The application allows automatic or customized adjustments so it is perfect to fix the images I use in my presentations, the only thing I do is upload all the photos, retouch them, improve them and if I want to innovate I add effects.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, the only disadvantage is that when I upload the image or apply effects, the process is slow, so I must wait patiently for the options to open. If they improve this aspect, the application would be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application has various functions that make it possible to improve the appearance of images in a simple way. With Polarr we can add effects or apply adjustments of color, light, detail, we can also liquefy, add face or text, place filters. In summary, we can say that the application is useful and very simple to use.

On the one hand I can visibly improve the appearance of the photographs I use in my presentations and on the other hand I can upload all the images I'm going to use, fix them and I can also save them by lot, which simplifies my work.

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

Polarr review by María Fernanda E.
María Fernanda E.

"A very helpful editor for my work"

What do you like best?

Although you can work online, I preferred to download the application for free from Microsoft Store and I have my program at hand. It is very practical and has tools with which I can add effects, edit, write the text I need, touch up, improve the appearance, make adjustments and give the length and width format I require.

What do you dislike?

As an added value it would be perfect if the person passing the cursor over a tool of the program could know what it is about. In this way, training for a new user would be easier. However, I still find it quite easy to use and any change can be undone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most programs and photo editing applications are very complex and difficult to use, Polarr is totally the opposite, highly intuitive with many tools that allow you to make adjustments, retouch, apply effects, place masks, remove spots, rotate, flip, improve and customize each of your images.

Program that has excellent tools to improve the images of my work portfolio and achieve a better appearance and presentation. It is also very useful for any other personal or work purpose, such as the use of social networks, promotions, invitations and many others.

Polarr review by Daysi O.
Daysi O.

" I edit my photos easily and online."

What do you like best?

The application is very easy to use when we need to do basic editions but learning to more advanced options is made easy thanks to its friendly interface. It has a great variety of tools and options with which I can improve my photos and I can also add the text I need. Once ready, I can use them in presentations or in social networks.

What do you dislike?

An application a bit slow but that meets all my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Application that allows you to edit the photos. It has different types of filters, overlays, corrections, improvements, contrast, brightness, text, etc. The interface is very nice and allows you to start and learn to be an easy path to follow. It is online and has a free version.

The application helps me to improve the images I want to share or use in my presentations. Its use is simple and the interface has allowed me to learn quickly to perfect the editing work.

Polarr review by Sheryl C.
Sheryl C.

"Polarr Photo Editor"

What do you like best?

It's an awesome app that works off line.You can edit photos and artwork off line.I love this app. I lose power occasionally and I am still able to work on photos and artwork with Polarr.

What do you dislike?

I love this app. There's nothing to dislike with Polarr photo editor. Highly recommended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Polarr photo editor I lose power occasionally and I am still able to work on photos and artwork with Polarr. You can edit photos and artwork off line.It's an awesome app that works off line.

Polarr review by User

"One of the best photo editing tools."

What do you like best?

I am very fond of the quality of filters provided by this software. It is actually amazing. It adds premium value to any picture. One more thing I like about this software is its availability on Windows and iOS platforms.

What do you dislike?

Its user interface is not easy for everyone. It needs some editing knowledge to operate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the best photo editing tools. So I would highly recommend this tool for everyone.

It helps me to edit pictures for my email campaigns and newsletters.

Learning about Polarr?

* We monitor all Polarr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.