Pixel Union Reviews & Product Details

Pixel Union Overview

What is Pixel Union?

Premium tools and services by Shopify's most trusted partner.

Pixel Union Details

Premium tools and services by Shopify's most trusted partner.

Pixel Union Design Ltd.
2009
Victoria, BC
@pixelunion

Pixel Union Reviews

Showing 11 Pixel Union reviews
Location
Already have Pixel Union?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

If you would like to expand and see things in new way .I prefer to go with this. Because it has everything which someone need.

I used to work for a company a company which was in entertainment domain . During that time we came across this , and we have used it for attracting different customers. We can use it for multiple reasons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Plethora of Themes we have to use and sell things. As a result, you are into attracting more customers and selling it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every seller has, some of the other offers. But here we are lacking that, If we have some discounts on this site that will be great for long-time customers as well as you can attract new once too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

On your site if you can publish what new things you are going to delivering down the line. Will be a great help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The only great advantage or problems I am solving currently is, attracting more customers and beautifying my products because of the themes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This is an excellent platform for the people who are doing their E-business through the internet. Pixel Union support premium themes, apps, and customized solution for the Shopify businessmen to grow their business more widely and efficiently. For the online entrepreneurs who are doing dropshipping, this could be a great solution ever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

it helps to Shopify dropshipping businesses to increase sales with premium themes apps and other solutions.this is a great solution to increase our income from Shopify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

while using this platform the themes are bit priced and no offers for the price. but those themes and apps are in high quality and it can easily catch the buyers eye. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

for the newcomers, it's a great privilege to take your Shopify store to a top-rated level with pixel union solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used some premium themes in my Shopify store earlier time to display items a quality web page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editor
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I worked on having a more streamlined Shopify page and to attract more customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The themes are easy to use and it is easy to toggle between new options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more affordable and that users could have a few more customization options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I really recommend looking on your page with an unbiased user and seeing which elements you can improve. That way, when you are looking for a Pixel template, you already have an idea which problems to solve and what your page could ideally look like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attracting more users to my Shopify for more income generation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

jefe supervisión
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I recently started a new project related to ecommerce and I found lots of resources on Pixel Union. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love all the incredible resources on the app. It is great to find everything with just one clic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more templates to start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems were to define a new brand offering new products.

The excellent presentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It is great for your e commerce, easy to use and with very good help support. fully recommended, has helped me and my friends in their projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

has helped at the beginning of my e commerce along with the step-by-step app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it takes a long time to update app but by the time of about 15 minutes you can now update Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

use this for you and they help you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

solving my all questions, benefits for security and protect my identify Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ejecutivo Inbound
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

helped me with the presentation of my thesis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

its interface, its handling in the tool, the options to choose Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

that there is no help to translate into other languages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend to expand the business and reach more people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

new ways of viewing purchases or catalogs to offer, offers and demands Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have an internal project and Pixel allowed us to save so much time and collaboration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simplicity For us professionals trying to cover our deadlines this tool is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricey and hard to setup. Which takes sometime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use it if you are a need of a useful dev tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collaboration. Simply put allowed us to take big steps on our development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Help me with my marketing strategic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent for a Marketing Strategic, confidence Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it´s a good product and confidence Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Strategic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Customization on theme. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to work with. Fast response time.

Project completed quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hours are odd some days. Such as time zone differences Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Clear details and verify time available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Faster time to resolve my clients issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have a business where I sell natural weight loss products that are affordable. I recently had a Black Friday sale, and Pixel was able to help me adjust my products by what consumers like the most by capturing the attention of loyal and new customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Pixel was able to help build my brand and increase sales. Black Friday was a hit and I am looking forward to after-Christmas sale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When reaching out to the support center, I believe that the wait time was a little long for me. I was running late with other projects, and I would have liked to be instantly connected with someone who could help, but when you are running behind schedule on a project, not really Pixels fault. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are no current problems that I am solving with Pixel at the moment. One of the major benefits that i have realized is that consumers find my designs so sleek and user friendly. I often visit my own website several times a day just to look at the design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was able to track my referrals and sales in an organized manner. A lot of websites/programs similar to this one, doesn't seem as organized as this one. Also this helped me get paid in time because they pay you 15-30 days after a sale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like the most about it would be how Pixel Union affiliates can get 20% revenue when referring people to the website and the way they pay you is pretty simple and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They say they have great customer service but sometimes it can be a mission to get in contact with the right department in order for them to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was very unorganized with all of my programs and I've been able be a better influencer by affiliating my programs to Pixel Union. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Pixel Union?

Pixel Union Categories on G2