4.5 out of 5
Do you work for PicMonkey?

PicMonkey Reviews & Product Details

What is PicMonkey?

PicMonkey is a photo editing solution that provides creative tools for photo editing and graphic design.

PicMonkey Profile Details

PicMonkey Reviews

1-50 of 217 total PicMonkey reviews

PicMonkey Reviews

1-50 of 217 total PicMonkey reviews
PicMonkey review by Elvis C.
Operator

"Have fun editing your photos."

What do you like best?

I think it's a wonderful tool and with it I edit my photos and images in a practical, simple and very funny way, adding that the results I get are just great. I really like the multiple variety of filters, frames and effects with which I can make my photos change completely and look like edits of professional studios, it is very simple to use and it is better that it is totally free, I can add texts and textures, so how to lighten skin tones, among others. I can easily edit the exposure and luminosity of my images and this type of effects is difficult to achieve in other programs. Really the effects are of high quality, which indicates that you do not need to be a great expert or a professional to use PicMonkey since with very few tools you achieve great effects.

What do you dislike?

The effects available in the free version may be somewhat lacking, they should have more effects and templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an editor of photos and images easy, fun and that provides professional results PicMonkey is the right one for you, highly recommended worldwide.

Due to the lack of time I can not sit on a PC to edit my images with a heavy program, PicMonkey makes my life easier because I can use it easily and quickly from any site with access to the network and the results are really fantastic .

PicMonkey review by Miguel M.
Designer

"Have fun editing your photos"

What do you like best?

is an excellent tool to edit my photos in a bold and dubious way, since it offers a great amount of filters and incredible effects and they are also extremely easy to apply. I love the way you can apply texts and clip art and how you can reduce and enlarge them easily. It has multiple frames that make my photos look great. I love the way in which textures cause that visual effect of depth in my photos and how I can work with multiple predetermined themes. I think what I like most about PicMonkey is that you do not have to be a professional or have full knowledge of the tool so that my photos have excellent results since it is very easy to use for the excellent results I get. It's free and that's very good.

What do you dislike?

The basic tools are a little short, they should have more quantity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If what you need is simple and easy-to-use photo editing, PicMonkey is the perfect tool for you, since it gives you the best results in a short time and very easy thanks to its multiple tools.

PicMonkey saves me a lot of time when I need it most, many times I do not have time to sit down to edit my images because it takes a lot of time, so I do it with this useful tool and it gives me the results I want and need, my clients and I was very happy.

PicMonkey review by Silvia C.
Personal asistant

"Picmonkey online photo editor"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most about picmonkey is that it is free, and that being a web page I can work from anywhere and pc that has an internet connection. It has several excellent tools to edit photos, add different effects, add texts, frames, figures, remove red eyes, among others

What do you dislike?

While it is an advantage, it is also a disadvantage that it is online because you can not work without an internet connection or wifi. To have access to more advanced tools you must have a payment plan. In its mobile version also has various tools, but for the most advanced you must buy within the app

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the use of picmonkey especially in case of people who are not experts in graphic design, since it is very easy to use and will make your professional photos look great

It has been a great help to edit photos for publications on social networks, without having so much knowledge in graphic design

PicMonkey review by Melvin M.
Designer

"Fun experience"

What do you like best?

Is an excellent program to edit my photos in an easy and fun way. Used worldwide by amateurs even by professional people, PicMonkey is an incredible tool that allows me to retouch, edit and even create my own images.

Allows you to adjust colors, exposure, brightness in photos, resize, adjust rotation, add filters, layers and masks, add text or images

It has a novel way of printing in multiple formats, and your work is saved automatically in the cloud.

It allows access to both your desktop computer and your mobile.

It is a free tool.

What do you dislike?

I think it offers good results for what the user is requesting, so far nothing displeases me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to edit your images in an easy and fun way PicMonkey is the ideal tool to achieve the best results in short tempo, besides being free.

In my job my bosses ask me to show a high number of innovative and attractive images for clients, what better way to do it than with PicMonkey that allows me to do it in an easy and very practical way, obtaining excellent results.

Also in the personal area he helps me edit photographs of my nephews, put masks that they love.

PicMonkey review by Natasha C.
Architect

"Create Dynamic Designs in Minutes!"

What do you like best?

I've used PicMonkey for years now. Their tutorials are short and to the point, so I can do a quick search and learn whatever I need to do with an image for my small biz. They have quick images, oodles of fonts, backgrounds and more. They have lots of templates for people who need help with graphics or want a quick idea to get the project moving quicker. Some things you can do: -- You can use several images in a collage. -- You can erase the background so a person can be kinda cut out of the background and added to any image or used in many different ways. -- Cut out an image in a shape -- like a star for Valentine's Day. -- Make Instagram stories. -- You can do weird things like swapping two peoples faces in a photo (weird but true)... -- You can edit photos -- edit blemishes out, add make up, whiten teeth, color hair. -- Change a photo into an image that looks drawn. I also might see an image (like on Ancestry) that I need... and can capture a quick screenshot with the Chrome app. Quick editing, add text, arrows, whatever. My work is saved to the cloud so I can easily find and re-use in some manner (with edits).

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike - it is easy to use, gives many options for publication and storage, and while the premium features are worth it and really fun to apply, you can do a lot with the free version as well. It's a strong product with an entertaining interface and just enough cheekiness from the developers that it feels entertaining and relevant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software was one of the first I tried when I was looking for simple ways to edit photos; the truth is very intuitive and super practical to edit all kinds of images. It offers many tools to create content and although you have to register on the site to use any of its versions does not merit further complication, I recommend it and I think it is excellent to use it online because my computer is quite slow to use some programs of this style.

It has become one of the helpful software that I frequently use for many purposes. If I talk about the ease of use, I would say it is incredibly easy to use and learn.

I use PicMonkey for straightforward content pictures to make something emerge pleasantly on a website page or even Facebook. I adore cites and other content on Photos and appreciate playing to make things eye getting... indeed, even only the content itself ,and I use PicMonkey for designing solicitations, declarations, and different printables. Before, if the webpage solidified or I lost web association, I'd lose my work. At the point when the center was presented, that issue was settled and that made PicMonkey my go to for my designing needs.

PicMonkey review by Veronica C.
Veronica Castillo
(Myself Only)

"picmonkey online photo editor"

What do you like best?

One of the advantages of using picmonkey is that it is free, and in this version you have several tools to edit photos, it has a lot of effects, you can add texts, figures, frames, textures and motifs, change the tone of the skin, remove red eyes, is extremely simple to use

What do you dislike?

Being online, you can only work with picmonkey to be connected to the internet, because it is free you can not enjoy much more advanced tools, the basic tools are few, in its IOS version you can access certain tools only through purchases , little storage capacity in its free version

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the use of picmonkey especially for beginners or those who do not have much knowledge about the use of programs for editing photos

It has given me a lot of benefits, since I do not need to buy or download more complex photo design programs, I can use it easily and it allows me to edit my photos and present in my blog or social networks, high quality images or adding effects or texts that are necessary to impact my potential clients at first sight and thus attract their attention, which can translate into a future purchase of my products or services

PicMonkey review by Jesus P.
Presenter

"Fun in your photos"

What do you like best?

It is a super easy to use utility in addition to fun. You do not have to be a great expert to use it and your photos look great.

You have fun in the editing process and the results you get in each image are fantastic.

It has a variety of fun filters that will make your experience more pleasant.

It is worth noting that it is a product that is worth what it costs, it is not expensive for the functions it offers.

What do you dislike?

For the utility that is sought, I do not think that I have things that displease me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a super fun, educational and effective space, whether you use it at a professional level or just for a hobby you will love it.

I work in a company in which many of my functions is work under pressure, at the time when I feel very pressured by not being able to finish my editions of images in time, I can easily use PicMonkey and it solves my day.

PicMonkey review by Gabriela M.
Comunicadora visual
(Myself Only)

" A useful online platform for every designer."

What do you like best?

Among the positive aspects I can say that PicMonkey:

1) Simple and intuitive practical platform in its operation.

2) Ideal for beginners designing and editing images.

3) You share through the social network Facebook

4) Free templates to integrate with the collages creations.

5) It offers variety in the format that you want to save your creation.

What do you dislike?

It does not have an auto-save function, this is super necessary since if a failure of the nature occurs and you leave the platform you lose the work you have done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to do simple and quick editions, try Pic Monkey, once you do, you will start to form one of your work tools.

There are times when clients require a basic design or editing and I resort to this platform as an alternative because here I can finish my work more quickly, not with the same quality of more elaborate programs, but if it meets the standards.

PicMonkey review by Virginie L.
autonome

"PicMonkey"

What do you like best?

Picmonkey es una aplicación para editar imágenes en la nube, tiene muchas ventajas debido a lo simple que es editar imágenes.

Es un excelente editor de fotos, me ayuda con mis fotografías y facilita mi trabajo, sin gastar grandes cantidades de dinero en aplicaciones más caras. Con Picmonkey puedo obtener resultados similares, es gratis y en línea, estoy muy satisfecho con Picmonkey.

Es muy fácil de aprender y una herramienta increíble para gráficos. Me encanta lo fácil que es para el usuario, en comparación con otras ediciones de fotos, programas de gráficos de computadora.

What do you dislike?

Un punto negativo de esta aplicación es el precio, en mi opinión es excesivo, pero supongo que el buen software debe pagarse y Picmonkey es sin duda un buen software que hace muchas cosas e incluso podría estar por delante de algunos programas de escritorio.

Además, muchas de las funciones son premium, así que no puedo costarlas, lo que resulta costoso para mi negocio. Y a veces la edición no es de gran calidad como preferiría

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buen software para inspirarse y ahorrar tiempo al realizar proyectos de diseño gráfico.

Todas las creaciones e imágenes de marketing en mi lugar de trabajo, si puedo, las edito con PicMonkey, es de una gran ayuda a la hora de comercializar y publicar trabajos en redes sociales. Además, lo hace ver como un trabajo profesional con pasos muy simples.

De hecho, puedo entregar a mis clientes más variedad de proyectos de diseño así como ahorrar tiempo, todo esto al mismo tiempo.

PicMonkey review by Samantha J.
Samantha Jones

"Create and edit your photos with Picmonkey, just let your imagination fly. "

What do you like best?

I have been a Pic Monkey user for a couple of years, and in fact for a long time he has been my favorite photo editor. It is a powerful editor focused mainly on the basic editions, for which it brings multiple effects and tools, all with a very simple interface to understand. It also has a composition mode in which you create a background and you add several photos or stickers, perfect to join two images in one. I love this application, because it allows you to easily edit your photos, create design (business cards, announcements, logos, invitations), it has a facial retouching system that allows you to easily modify the characteristics of the face and also allows users of the application request the printing of your retouched images in the format of your choice, the best of all is that your work is stored in the cloud, as a model my work is based on taking pictures, many of these I share in networks social or are for brand promotion work, so my photos have to be pretty good, with PicMonkey I edit my photos and get excellent results.

What do you dislike?

Its only negative part is that part of its sources, frames, adjustments for portraits and several more add-ons can only be used with its paid version. Even so, all your editing tools are all free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend 100% Picmonkey to all people who are related Picmonkey. two with the world of photography, modeling, acting, all this artistic medium, to edit their photos in an incredibly easy and fast way, I also do not leave out people who simply took a picture and want to edit it, Picmonkey will make you become the king of social networks, and I'm sure that your pictures will be the best, with a nice interface and also the platform is free, do not or think so much and try picmonkey

Thanks to PicMonkey my photographs are more beautiful, artistic and professional, I do not need to send them to an expert to edit or be an expert on the subject myself, it is quite useful for those moments when I do not have much time and I must edit the photograph fast, easy to use, with many tools to create a good image, FREE and also you do not even need to register to use it.

PicMonkey review by Sangita Y.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Graphic Design
(Myself Only)

"The best instrument to begin Editing pictures"

What do you like best?

I love every one of the textual styles and layouts that are promptly accessible. I fundamentally use PicMonkey for structuring solicitations, declarations, and different printables. I have a Hub where I can spare my work to return to later which is extraordinary. There is a little measure of the hub which helps keep me responsible so I don't have huge amounts of documents spared that I needn't bother with. There are subjects of designs that are accessible that ARE SO DANG CUTE. I can transfer my very own clasp craftsmanship or pictures to add to a structure and it perceives any text styles I have introduced. The program is very easy to understand with the most current rollout. I adore that you can scroll far from the canvas and put things off to the side as opposed to erasing them inside and out.

What do you dislike?

Some of the time it glitches for me and nothing appears to take a shot at the screen...but in the event that I move my cursor to the upper left of the screen and afterward back to the inside it reacts once more. I likewise wish there were new refreshed layouts in the internet based life format area. They haven't changed in several years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall this is great Online Photo Editor which make it very portable. And I have been a long-term client. In a previous couple of years, they have truly amped up the highlights to take into consideration more photograph customization. While this is something to be thankful for, I think they are achieving a point where the instrument is beginning to get excessively intricate. All things considered, I value that they are tuning in to their clients and adding new highlights to make a straightforward photograph altering simpler.

PicMonkey is overly useful when I am at home or in travel editing photographs and utilizing them for my freelance work. I am ready to rapidly login and crop, resize, or reshape a picture without the problem of an increasingly confused photoshop like Adobe Photoshop. I have utilized PicMonkey on many times to assist me with promoting and developing my business.

PicMonkey review by Alex U.
Графический дизайнер

"PicMonkey - fast and functional online graphics editor"

What do you like best?

Graphic design

Button Design creates a blank canvas on which you can add the necessary elements: labels, textures, shadows, frames and other graphic objects. All this is easy to find using the toolbar. At its very bottom is the Templates icon. It opens a list of templates that are convenient to use for creating infographics, logos, slides for presentations and other materials.

What do you dislike?

Restrictions and prices

The main features of PicMonkey can be used for free. But many instruments and effects are available only for money. The cost of a paid subscription - from $ 4 per month.

If you are satisfied with the pricing policy of the service, PicMonkey has every chance of becoming your favorite graphic editor. It does not require installation and is very easy to use. Excellent alternative to Photoshop for simple actions with graphics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system can be used by novice designers and professional specialists. It will interest bloggers who need to make high-quality original content, specialists of digital agencies, photographers and printing houses. The effect of transferring a photo to a pencil sketch is useful in the work of artists and tattoo artists, and freelancers and art lovers will be able to use the software for personal use.

The platform offers standard filter sets for quickly changing photos, layer blending options, and text tools. Pictures can be combined into collages from ready-made layouts and add inscriptions to them. The library of templates and fonts helps to create unique covers, logos, business cards, postcards and posts for social networks. Retouching features allow you to even out skin tone, whiten some parts of the image, make your eyes brighter and apply digital mascara. For hair editing options are available for changing the color of the strands, creating additional volume, beard or mustache. You can use plastic tools for body contours, remove wrinkles and blemishes without loss of quality and uniformity of the image. The service offers many educational articles and videos to create a color palette and various types of pictures, collages, holiday invitations and wallpapers for your phone.

PicMonkey review by Michelle L. L.
Practice Manager, RP®
Financial Services

"Great tool for anyone who is creative or not so creative"

What do you like best?

Its interface is very simple, enabling users to create blog graphics and edit photos in easy way. I use this a lot to create pinterest and Instagram post for my blog. The post I can create are eye popping and really suck the reader in with the graphics.

What do you dislike?

The price is more than I would like to pay, but it is very reasonable all the same. There could be more stock photos, but this is not a huge issue for me since I also use Adobe Stock photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The east of use in the product is so nice. There are a ton of ideas there for you to work from. The fonts are amazing, the stock photos aren't bad and you really can do just about anything with this program.

Less time creating and more time working. This site makes it super easy to work with graphics and fonts.

PicMonkey review by Richard D.
Software Engineer
(Myself Only)

"Good software, lovely icon"

What do you like best?

Picmonkey is an application to edit images in the cloud, as most applications in the cloud have its advantages and disadvantages but unlike other similar software I think Picmonkey has many advantages because of how simple it is to edit images.

Technically the application is very complete, has editing through layers, a large number of text sources to choose, cropped, rotation of images etc ... It also has various filters for personal images, for example to eliminate red eyes . Through its application of retouching we can improve our image in the photo even change our lips color, elminate weight etc ...

Also add that the application continues to work in case of disconnection which is something very good and that I had not seen in applications in the cloud until now.

What do you dislike?

A negative point of this application is the price, in my opinion it is excessive but I suppose that the good software has to be paid and Picmonkey is undoubtedly a good software that does many things and could even be ahead of some desktop software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application for photo editing, it is fast and simple because its learning curve is not very high. Although the price is good, I recommend you try to find some discount online. You can also try the application before buying it to decide if it is what you are looking for, the trial period is long enough to test all its features.

I'm using Picmonkey to edit quick images because most of the things I need to do, such as retouching images or resizing, it's possible to do them with just a few clicks so I do not lose time just like when I did the same work in my desktop software.

PicMonkey review by Paulina A.
Fotógrafo profesional
(Myself Only)

"picmonkey is my favorite monkey king."

What do you like best?

is an excellent photo editor, helps me with my photographs and facilitates my work, without spending large amounts of money with more expensive applications with this I get the same results and it is free and online, I am very pleased with picmonkey.

What do you dislike?

is very good I think there is nothing that disgusts me, it is incredible all the functions that it has and how useful it is, I just wish it could be downloaded in other devices that are compatible with other operating systems and that not only work online sometimes I do not have access to the Internet and this makes it difficult for me to use it.

picmonkey is my ally at all times and has allowed me to do everything I want in a very easy way, I have all the possibilities to edit, add effects, text and everything you want to my photos, thanks aicmonkey I get the best results customers are satisfied and I as a photographer am updated on the latest trends.

PicMonkey review by Argenis V.
Diseñador gráfico
(Myself Only)

"cool!! this application have all the formats to edit that I need."

What do you like best?

picmonkey is the application to edit photos that offers me a lot of effects, varied tools, easy to use, it is "free" Filters to improve skin and eyes, no need to register, allows us to design our Facebook page, with it I feel at ease, I work very well with this application.

What do you dislike?

is really very good, if I have something negative to say is that the basic tools are scarce and you need internet to work, the rest res excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

you use it online is free and you will give your photos a unique touch.

This tool is very good, it has helped me with the design of my photographs, I can add all kinds of effects to the images and make each of them a unique format, it is really very good, it is one of the best, that have more options to edit.

PicMonkey review by Kerly G.
Artesana

"picmonkey very good way to edit my pictures."

What do you like best?

thanks to this application I have edited my photographs in a unique way, what I like the most is that it is online and without having to download it can work, it is free, you have many functions like clipping, to insert text, edit photographs , I can make collages and much more.

What do you dislike?

I use this application very often and I could say as a negative aspect that being an application to work online, those users who do not have Internet will not be able to use this application, for everything else it is very good, I believe that their technology for editing photos is excellent.

This tool has worked very well for me, as an artisan and creator of different accessories for women, I must take pictures of all my work, and thanks to the tool to edit the photos, I can group several, add text and thus publish these pictures in my social networks, allowing me to make my work known by all the existing means.

PicMonkey review by China P.
Administrative Assistant/Social Media Marketer

"Good program if you want to pay for it"

What do you like best?

I love that I can do all kinds of different editing with this site. The collage feature is awesome and adds a little more to the pics than what you expect. You can add text, frames, textures, all kinds of stuff to pics, collages, etc. I like all the different textures and fonts you can add to the pictures. You can also add things like frames, effects, stickers, and even use Templates.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the price went up within 2 weeks of me canceling my subscription. I paid for it because it was on the cheaper side of things and now it's not. I also don't like that they now have 2 different versions for you to use. You start in the original version and that's also the only place you can do collages but then to do actual picture editing there is a "New" version that it will take you too and even though you click the button to take you there it will still verify that you want to go there. (If I click the button it means I want to go there)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure that you keep an eye out for their pricing. They change it and you don't find out until after they have done it.

I used this to make edits to our pictures and videos in order to use those in our social media, blogs, website, and lots of other areas. I actually found that the collage feature is extremely helpful in our business because people absolutely love to see them. Being able to actually form collages with this was the easiest part of the program they offer.

PicMonkey review by Rosa S.
Marketing Communications

"A useful tool for online picture edit"

What do you like best?

It's really simple to use and it has a lot of functions that make it a real good tool, if you want to edit or make a better pictures this is a good tool. It also allows to make really good design in easy steps.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the functions are premium so I can't cost them, it result expensive for my bussines. And sometimes the edition is not a great quality as I would preffer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is easy to use and provides a lot of functions that helps a lot with the picture edit and the design edition. A really good choice for small-middel bussines

All my marketing pictures have been processed in this tool, it has help me a lot with my marketing and post in social media. Besides, it makes it looks as a proffesional job with very simple steps

PicMonkey review by Caroline M.
Administrative Assistant
Government Administration

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Pic Monkey is extremely easy to use. It give step by step instructions, and has a plethora of templates to choose from. Recently, they updated their platform and it's even better. Work saves automatically, so if your computer shuts down unexpectedly, your graphic will still be there. I also love the Themes section. If I'm trying to make a Holiday graphic in a rush, everything I need will be in one place.

What do you dislike?

I do wish we could edit images (We can currently only crop or erase) that are part of our layers. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but sometimes it's a little annoying to go back and forth between PicMonkey tabs on my computer because I have to edit an image in one tab, just to put it in my main graphic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out before buying a Photoshop subscription!

With PicMonkey, I am able to make fliers and graphics for our City's events. We save money by not needing to hire an outside graphic designer, and save time with the convenient features.

PicMonkey review by Miguel B.
Fotógrafo autónomo
(Myself Only)

"PicMonkey, a very complete photo editor to be online."

What do you like best?

What I like about PicMonkey is its ease of use. All Picmonkey is summarized to its left sidebar in which all the editing sections are divided in a very simple way, each one with its corresponding icon. Additionally, in the lower part, the arrows will be used to undo and redo the changes, actions that can be carried out at any time -except if the layers are combined. It has 51 different effects are divided into several categories: Tried and true, Basic, Black and White, Camera look, paintbox, light, area, artsy and advance.

You also have many options to retouch an image, it is divided into several categories; Skin, Mouth, Eyes, the rest. It is a very complete photo editor to be online.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is that I have to pay for some tools. But honestly I love this photo editor and it has been very useful in my work. He obtained great benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using picmonkey because it is a photo editor that will surprise you, it has a great variety of tools to edit the photos in a very professional way. It is complete, easy to use and unique. To be an online editor I think it's great.

In my work as a photographer Picmonkey has been a fundamental tool, I have edited my photographs and I have obtained great, beautiful and professional results. It is a very useful and complete tool to improve my work

PicMonkey review by Jose Gregorio G.
Barbero

"My work in photos."

What do you like best?

I like this application because with it I can make collages with photos of my work as a bib, where you can appreciate my style when making cuts or designs according to the service that the client requests; and so to publicize my work at Arelys hairdressing UNISEX.

What do you dislike?

As a disadvantage, I consider that this application is a bit expensive for Venezuelan users; because the change from dollars to bolivars has a high cost, in addition the trial period is short.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this photo editor for being easy to use, have wide acceptance in the market and have updated templates.

PicMonkey benefits me, because it allows me to order the photos of my works in collage and then print them and create my own catalogs, where my clients can see the different models of cuts and designs that I have in my repertoire and select the service they want me to give them. offer, which greatly speeds up my work; I also benefit by giving me publicity on social networks by allowing me to publish my collages on the facebook page of the hairdresser where I work.

PicMonkey review by Carlos G.

"PicMonkey: the perfect editor"

What do you like best?

The best thing about PicMonkey is that it is an online photo editing and design service. It can be used from a web browser, or through the PicMonkey mobile application. On the other hand, the program is easy to use and has a free trial version.

The software is especially useful for everyday uses.

What do you dislike?

The free version is really limited. It would be great if there were more options without paying. It should have more types of sources. The thing I dislike the most is the ads, which occupy almost all the work screen. And if you use the free version, you cannot download the final edition of the image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying the free version and if it helps you, get the full version to have more variety and more options. But if you are looking for a more sophisticated design tool, it will be better you find another software more professional.

I can use PicMonkey to solve a lot of my daily design problems at work and at the college. This software helps me to create images for social media or edit photos that I use at work. It also helps me create funds for project presentations.

I think PicMonkey aids to create a more professional brand.

PicMonkey review by Luisa C.
Maquilladora profesional
Cosmetics

"My own makeup catalog."

What do you like best?

I like PicMonkey because it helps me to create my own makeup catalog in an easy, fast and fun way, because it allows me to make collage with the photos of the makeup service that I made to my clients, it also helps me to highlight the beauty of the photos by placing filters, cutting them, placing texts or emoticons that capture the attention of clients.

What do you dislike?

I think the application is a bit expensive and the trial period is short; but as for its operation I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PicMonkey as a high quality photo editing tool, which can help you both in your professional and social environment and that does not require advanced photography knowledge to be able to use it.

PicMonkey benefits me directly Organizing the photos in an attractive way to show them to clients and indirectly helping me save time. Since PicMonkey allows me to organize the photos in collage according to the type of makeup (day, night, casual, for weddings ...) and in this way the client can see specifically the type of work that you want me to do, what we It saves time, both for me and the client when selecting the kind of makeup you want.

PicMonkey review by Heather F.
Senior Account Manager

"Not worth it"

What do you like best?

It has some cool touch up features and decorative extras. It has pretty graphics. The fonts are more unique. There are advanced editing features that you may not find in a free product. This product is more of a photo editing software in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

You have to pay for a subscription before you can export or share any of your work. You have to pay in order to truly use the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other similar products for a much better price...Free. I would not use this product. There is no reason to pay for this when Canva and other products are free to use.

I no longer use the product because I found another product more suited to my needs for a much better price...Free.

PicMonkey review by Jonatan Jose A.
Guardia Nacional
Military
(10,001+ employees)

"The best program to edit my photos."

What do you like best?

It is a pretty good application, in my work, every case that I analyze must have photographic support, of each activity I do and present it to my superiors, and with this application I can make the presentation of the photos since I can add text, group them, place them frames, among many other functions.

What do you dislike?

I could not say anything against it, it has a smart technology that knows that I specifically need my photos and I can also edit several at the same time, allowing me to save time, I highly recommend it, I have done very well with this application, likewise the I use to edit my personal photos, I'm constantly using it and I have not seen anything negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's worth using it is very good.

is an application that anyone can use anywhere, regardless of what kind of work they have, it is not only business but domestic, I use it domestically.

PicMonkey review by Jhonmyn B.
Ejecutivo de Ventas

"With PicMonkey you can edit your images and create collages. It's very easy, fast and fun."

What do you like best?

it allows me to rotate images, exposure: brightness, shadows and contrast.

edit color, image size, perform artistic effects: Instagram type filters, blurs, zoom, HDR, etc.

All these features and effects of PicMonkey are of a great quality, being able to personalize them as I want.

What do you dislike?

you need to have a good internet connection, but it is slow to enter or upload any file to make the editing, besides that you need to have a premium account to be able to use the template designs and some editing tools, which only leave with the most basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PicMonkey is the online photo editor that combines power and simplicity to edit your photos with a wide range of options and is also easy to operate.

The amount of retouching options of PicMonkey is huge.

It allows me to carry out editing work for my network works, since it is easy to use and the designs I can achieve are very striking. I can achieve retouching in my photographs that make my work better quality.

PicMonkey review by Migueranyeli V.
Promotora deportiva

"Creative designs in a short time."

What do you like best?

It is an online editor that is one of its positive aspects since it will not occupy space in our PC. The variety of editing functions are pleasant, we can use it not only for work but also in the personal field. I can import photos, insert filters, create collage, add texts, change funds. It is not learned to learn how to handle it. I really love it.

What do you dislike?

To be unique you have to try the variety that presents allows us to fall into the trap of ease and fall into the repetitive.

Achieve easily obtain visual material for my sports promotion campaigns, in addition to share in the poster social networks that I relate in order to motivate people in the care of their body.

PicMonkey review by Julio Alberto A.
Gerente de proyecto
Architecture & Planning

"easy to use, effective for quick editing jobs."

What do you like best?

It is a very nice platform where you do not need more knowledge to make a photo editing, a retouch or even a collage, it has a wide and efficient tool palette with some indications of professional effects that can help you to obtain quite acceptable results, The automatic adjustment tool works correctly, helping to save exposure time, shadows, light and other effects.

The tool for collage is quite simple but very useful, it allows to edit, change sizes and place funds very quickly, it is efficient if you are looking to get a job very fast.

What do you dislike?

It is a platform that in its paid version does not offer what it expected, it still has an unprofessional character, which makes it only useful for fast and precise works in which no further depth is required in the edition and correction of photos and professional images.

some effects are still very aggressive which makes the platform very distant from obtaining levels close to those offered by other simple photo editors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended for simple and often informal work, you should not expect to get a great result as it is a platform designed for commercial editions and collages of low professional aesthetics.

I use it to solve issues of post production of images and photographs that require a simple retouch or adjustment, to apply vintage effects in which the platform offers an acceptable variety with good filters, editing work in which the client is not so demanding and the delivery time should be short.

PicMonkey review by Sydney G.
Director of Marketing

"I use PicMonkey for all of my design needs! It has everything I need."

What do you like best?

I love its ease of use and how easy it was to learn. I love that the Hub keeps all of my projects saved and ready for me to edit at any time. I love how many overlay, border, theme, filter, and font options I have.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about PicMonkey. The new editor has been a little wonky, but it is a beta, so that is expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed with PicMonkey. I use it every day for all of my design needs and have never had a complaint. It has all of the features you need, but is easy to learn and use.

We use PicMonkey to edit images and create designs for FB ads, white papers, PDFs for our clients, images for our newsletter, etc! It is one of our favorite tools!

PicMonkey review by Rachel H.
Rachel Hernandez

"You do not need to be an expert to create excellent photo editions with PicMonkey. "

What do you like best?

Picmonkey is an application to edit photos and create image compositions. The best thing about this tool is that you should not create an account to use the service. The options it offers are excellent for those who do not handle complex (and licensed) programs such as Photoshop. From this program you can cut out, apply color filters, correct red eyes, change size, convert to black and white, decorate with fun stickers, among other things. In general, PicMonkey is an excellent tool if your idea is to design more than edit. The design options are spectacular and endless, I use it to edit a large part of my photographs, and I always get excellent results, the best thing is that I did not have to be an expert in photo editing to do it.

What do you dislike?

Although PicMonkey is a great editing tool, the editing options (as such) are very limited and there are few effects, filters or free stickers, the rest has worked perfectly when editing any image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PicMonkey is an application, that although simple, quite practical and useful when editing our photographs, I recommend it for both personal and professional use, especially if you are a person who uses a lot of social networks, PicMonkey is easy to use, intuitive and with very good tools.

Before editing my photographs was a problem, because I was not sure how to do it, I wanted something that looked professional but was easy to use, and I found PicMonkey, with this platform I edit practically all my photographs, either for some work or to share it in social networks, it is a really useful application.

PicMonkey review by Rebeca E.
I work as an independent worker
Graphic Design
(Myself Only)

"Use Picmonkey when your creativity as a graphic designer has run out"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Picmonkey is its awesome and beautiful templates. I enjoy creating personalized designs on my own. Nevertheless, every now and again my creativity simply runs out. Is during these moments that Picmonkey comes in handy: I love its beautiful themes and templates, and I love even more that I can customize them completely by adding or deleting images, texts, overlays, backgrounds and textures. I also like that I can give more life to the any design I make by increasing or decreasing the saturation option.

What do you dislike?

What I don’t like of Picmonkey is that it presents a few bugs. The main bug is that when I try to choose and open a theme or template (and I click on the option for customizing it) the website takes me back to my main user page where I have to pick out the theme again, and t}that's quite annoying, even more when it happens three times in a row very often. This issue has happened to me (and a couple of my friends as well) many times, and in many different computers and locations, and that's why I think it's a Picmonkey's issue and not mine. It would be a great idea to solve this matter soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software for getting inspiration and save time when making graphic design projects.

I can delliver my clients more variety of design projects as well as save time, all of this at the same time.

PicMonkey review by Amy L.
Health and fitness coach
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"If you're not using picmonkey, you're missing out! "

What do you like best?

I LOVE PICMONKEY. It's so easy to learn and an amazing tool for graphics. I love how user friendly it is, compared to other photo editing, computer graphic programs.

What do you dislike?

There is not a designated area for the overlay toolbar. It gets in the way and it can be annoying to constantly be moving it around and off the part of the image I'm working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free trial has everything I need with what I do, but the paid version is worth it, too. I have used both! The unlimited paid version allows certain "royal" features like texts and other features. I recommend getting the unlocked version if you have the opportunity. It's not that expensive of a cost!

I do A LOT of graphic design & image editing with my business and instead of having to buy a professional software program, I can just go to picmonkey and use it quickly then be done! Super time effective!

PicMonkey review by User

"Great experience with Pic Monkey"

What do you like best?

I think the best part is how easy it is to use. Basically, everything is divided into groups and labeled. You can do touch ups, add filters, add text, do basic photo edits etc. Its easy to get around the site and edit the photo. Its really one of the easiest editing programs Ive ever used.

What do you dislike?

I don't use it monthly so I hate to pay for it monthly. I wish there was a cheaper option or you could easily skip months. However, most online editing programs work this way, but it would be really nice if I could easily skip a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Defiantly give it a shot if your using it for business or product photos.

I love the facial touch up features. I make jewelry, mugs etc. and have to photograph my products with people. Its great because I can easily fix blemishes, whiten teeth, and even add a little makeup lol. It keeps my photos looking clean. Also it has lots of amazing features like I can blur the background of the photo so it doesn't distract from the product or I can add a filter but then erase the filer in certain areas.

PicMonkey review by Rushtri C.
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Editing book covers on pic monkey"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to superpose images. If you accidentally close the tab, it still saves your image. I love all the features it offers, it's much more simple that Photoshop. I much prefer Picmonkey to Photoshop because I use more basic features to create my book covers and layouts. You can easily upload your own fonts, which is one of the best features of pickmoneky.

What do you dislike?

The price has gone up since I last used it. I don't like the new layout they're using, it looks a little cluttered at times. There's also some glitches in the app when you can't type text in, or it doesn't save properly etc. .I would also like to see some new features - like being able to layer colors over each other and more varied merging tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s worth the money. If you use more of layering and graphic manipulation and editing ready made pictures rather than creating new art pieces, this is the app for you. If you're not sure, just use the free trial to feel it out. You can import your own texts, and do professional level touch ups.

Creating book covers that look complex and easy to assemble for the design team that attract readers. I use it to create and edit my portfolio for Penguin Random House and design layouts for them. Picmonkey is a huge part of my career.

PicMonkey review by Tianys O.
Fotógrafo profesional
(Myself Only)

"Excellent!! I can do all kinds of editing to my photos."

What do you like best?

I've been using it for a while, and what I really like is its range of possibilities, it offers me the power to do amazing things with my photos, I work very well with this application, it's very simple to use and it gives me the best results.

What do you dislike?

I could not indicate something that disgusts me, it is very good, and it helps me in my work as a photographer, to add all kinds of effects and retouching to my photos, it is also free and I use it online, I can initiate session and save all my photos on the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because as a photographer I know you will not find another one at the same price and with the same quality as picmonkey, it has all the photo editing formats you can imagine.

picmonkey has solved many problems, since nowadays I must try to keep my clients satisfied, and gain the trust of each one. it is not enough to be a good photographer, now people like you to innovate, that your photos are unique, that they contain a number of special effects, which only picmonkey could do.

PicMonkey review by Irina M.
Soy trabajadora independiente
E-Learning
(Myself Only)

"I believe that Picmonkey is a great aid for making headers and banners"

What do you like best?

After I found out about Picmonkey, I couldn’t believe how easy it was to make elements for web design. It’s great that after logging into my account, I get the chance to choose the size of my white work space. This gives me the opportunity to choose a size that matches a website header (or the size of other elements for a website) because this way, I can easily select a background color, then select some cool overlays for the same work, and finally adding some “ornaments” like beautiful text and lines. I still can’t believe how easy it’s to make all of this when I use Picmonkey.

What do you dislike?

What’s not so cool of Picmonkey is that there are a limited number of elements such as overlays (it would be nice if they added more types of animals and illustrations to make graphic designs look top notch). It’s also not so cool that at times the site starts working really slowly or it takes a long time to load or render your graphic designs, I know this may happen with many online software, but it tends to be quite a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If what you’re looking for is an online software that lets you create images literally in minutes, then go for Picmonkey .

Picmonkey helps me make my clients happy by delivering cool graphic designs that they can use for their websites. They sometimes tell me that they’re really surprised at how cool they look. I want to thank Picmonkey for having helped me so much.