OnlyDomains

OnlyDomains is a domain management solution that also offers hosting, phone numbers, virtual offices, trademarks & more.

Work for OnlyDomains?

Learning about OnlyDomains?

OnlyDomains Reviews

Showing 4 OnlyDomains reviews
OnlyDomains review by Melvin W.
Melvin W.

"Full domain management tools with good prices"

What do you like best?

The OnlyDomains user interface has a clean layout and design that makes it comfortable for me or one of my co-workers to use. Configuring DNS settings is basically straightforward since they provide simple, yet detailed, instructions and resources for their customers. I like that OnlyDomains also offers low-priced web hosting and pretty good web builders that we can use to quickly put together basic websites.

What do you dislike?

The prices for domains aren't the absolute lowest, but I can't really complain about it. I did have some brief trouble dealing with some payment issues that weren't quickly taken care of by their sales support. The issue ended up clearing up on its own and I didn't really get a clear explanation of what happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There may be lower priced domain registrars out there, but OnlyDomains is one that is easy to use and can allow you to manage your DNS settings in a straightforward way with an interface that is largely user-friendly.

OnlyDomains has been a domain registration company that has been mostly easy to deal with in buying and managing our domain names. We host many different websites and promotional landing pages with custom domain names to help market our campaigns. OnlyDomains has great organizational features that allow us to view our entire list of domains, their expiration dates and administrative details.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about OnlyDomains
OnlyDomains review by Andrea C.
Andrea C.

"Easy and reliable"

What do you like best?

This tool allows you to find and buy domains at the cheapest price available. The search is super easy. It's also good at reminding you when domains are expiring. The user interface is great, and it gives you a sense that the site is legit (which can be a bit difficult ascertain in this industry)

What do you dislike?

In some instances, it indicates the price but it tells you 'Unavailable', without explaining why. The offer emails can be annoying. Links to existing sites would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. If your site provider (mine is Squarespace) sells domains, have a close look at the price difference and whether it's better to go with them or not.

Finding new domains and quickly identifying if any alternative is available, and at what price.

What Domain Registration solution do you use?

OnlyDomains review by Grayson D.
Grayson D.

"A straightforward domain registration company"

What do you like best?

The regular prices are fairly good at OnlyDomains. My account control panel has extensive options for managing DNS settings. I can forward domains and set MX records to host my email and website at different web hosts. The user interface is easier to deal with than many others I've seen before. The interface is responsive so I it fits my mobile phone in a way that makes it easy to use.

What do you dislike?

OnlyDomains doesn't offer as many special discount promotions compared to other domain registrars like GoDaddy. After checking out the web builder that OnlyDomains offers, I didn't find it to be up to par compared to other website builders at companies like Wix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There aren't many difference between domain registrars, in my opinion, so two of the main things you may want to consider are the price and the quality of the DNS management tools.

I mainly used OnlyDomains after my domain registrations costs went up after a promotional period at a different company. Since the regular prices at OnlyDomains are among the lowest I've seen, I can rely on it to host many of my domains after promotional prices expire at other companies.

OnlyDomains review by Administrator in Program Development
Administrator in Program Development

"Amazing domain registration tools"

What do you like best?

The OnlyDomains.com is an amazing domain registration tool because you can search domains of all the world at once! This site simplifies the registration process of a lot of countries and you have a support that is really online and can help you at this process.

What do you dislike?

Once I register a Brazilian domain, so during this process, I receive an ok from the only domain but after I received the information that the domain process couldn't be finalized. Sometimes the integration is not 100% and the same problem happens in the ".app" domain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The OnlyDomain is an amazing way to manage, register and administrate your domains. The support works really well and you can simplify the international registration process. After using only domains, you'll never have a headache with online forms of countries process. I recommended it!

I worked in an international company and sometimes we needed to buy domains before start the international expansion, so... the OnlyDomain help a lot... because every country has your own process and to simplify this step makes everything easy. Another advantage is that all domains are in the OnlyDomain panel.

There are not enough reviews of OnlyDomains for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

GoDaddy Logo
GoDaddy
3.8
GoDaddy offers everything you need to make a name for yourself on the Web, from domain names and website builders to complete eCommerce solutions.
Google Domains Logo
Google Domains
Here's how easy it is to get online.
namecheap Logo
namecheap
Domain names, SSL and hosting
Afternic Logo
Afternic
3.5
Afternic is a domain marketplace where domain owners can list their domain for sale, and prospective domain buyers can review available inventory.
Network Solutions Logo
Network Solutions
2.9
Network Solutions pioneered the service for creating and acquiring specific "web addresses" (known as domain name registration), and today offer a full range of Web-related services. In addition to domain name registration, we offer Web site design and hosting, e-commerce solutions, online security products, and search engine marketing and optimization.
GoDaddy Email & Office Logo
GoDaddy Email & Office
3.7
When you sign up for Professional Email, every time you send @your business.com emails, you're getting your business name and website out there.
GoDaddy Domains Logo
GoDaddy Domains
The most successful businesses use the same set of words and images in all customer touchpoints – on their website, in their emails and order confirmations, on their signs, etc. This is branding at its simplest. And the digital pieces of your brand all spring from your domain name.
Hover Logo
Hover
Get the most out of your domain name with Hover.
Register.com Logo
Register.com
3.4
Register.com has built a reputation as a leading provider of global domain name registration, web site design and management services. Register.com is also an award-winning business web hosting provider.
HugeDomains Logo
HugeDomains
3.2
HugeDomains is a domain reseller offering premium domain names.

Learning about OnlyDomains?

* We monitor all OnlyDomains reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.