ONE UP for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

What is ONE UP for G Suite?

OneUp is the online accounting software for small business owners and accountants with features included accounting, invoicing, inventory and CRM, and are fully available on both mobile and desktop.

ONE UP for G Suite Profile Details

1-22 of 22 total ONE UP for G Suite reviews

ONE UP for G Suite Reviews

1-22 of 22 total ONE UP for G Suite reviews
Software Developer

"Start organizing accounts in your company "

What do you like best?

It is a program to keep the accounting and have it in an organized and precise way, it is not necessary to be an expert to use this program because it has tools to record the balances of the different accounts that exist in your company, you can see reflected correctly the income and expenditure of money and the flow of it, you can record the losses and gains to improve those losses.

What do you dislike?

With certain accounts the result may not be so precise, this is not something that happens often but if it can happen although it can be corrected in the same way because it has a good customer service available to address the problems that arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can widely recommend it to those who seek to organize the accounting of their businesses without the need to be professional, is a quality program that helps you see income and expenses clearly, seeing this you can see how to reduce those expenses and be more successful.

In my company when arriving this program we manage to take the accounting of a more organized way without the need to have an accountant with us, it has the tools indicated for the registry of the incomes and expenditures to be able to have them of organized way and together.

Administrador del sistema en Toptal

"A quality application for small businesses."

What do you like best?

This tool is perfect to keep the accounting of the company, has features that allow to manage easily the expenses of the company, as well as the profits or losses, allows to keep an exact control of the merchandise of the company, has the ability to see the statistics in real time of the different movements and decisions that are taken in the company and the products.

What do you dislike?

The program lacks certain customization options in the area of registration, is a tool that really works without problem, has basic options and a very comfortable menu, so I can not think of anything I do not like this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this program without a doubt for small or medium companies, that need a basic accounting, with this program you can manage such companies in an organized way and without problem, this program can be tested for free.

With this application we have managed to save a great amount of time, this program has allowed to better manage the various expenses, profits and losses of the company safely and efficiently, any of our employee can handle this application without any problem, in addition this tool has a record and statistics that allow you to see if the company is doing well.

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Organize your company's accounts in a perfect way"

What do you like best?

It is a program designed to keep the accounts of small and medium enterprises, you can keep an organized record of profits and losses of your business without the need for a professional in the area, has different tools perfect for keeping an organized record of all accounts, is very easy to use and has a very modern interface.

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything I don't like about this program, it helps me record my accounts in an organized way without the need for a professional, it performs its function perfectly without any inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend it to companies looking to keep their accounts in an organized manner without the need for a professional, you can keep your accounts organized with this program and get to see the losses to improve, it is incredible how organized you can be in the accounting area.

Since we acquired this program we have been able to decrease losses because we can see reflected all expenses of our company and we managed to eliminate them to some extent, the gains have improved in the same way and our accounts are more organized, is a quality program.

Administrador de Sistemas Solaris

"Start organizing your business "

What do you like best?

It is a perfect program to keep the accounting of your company without needing to be an expert, it is very easy to use and has several tools for the preparation of balance sheets with which it is possible to record income and expenses and see them reflected in an organized way giving the user accurate results that help significantly reduce expenses.

What do you dislike?

At certain times when calculating certain amounts can give an incorrect result and becomes annoying but this program has a good customer service available to the user always and have a very quick response, this does not usually happen therefore is just a detail in all the good that has this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is highly recommended for those companies that are looking for a program to keep the accounting easily, it is incredible because it has perfect tools to record your income and expenses and have in an organized way your balances. Being able to see them in this way makes it easy to reduce unnecessary expenses.

In my company using this program has made it much easier to do accounting in a really organized way and without the need to have an accountant at hand, we made it very easy to reduce the cats because we can see in an organized way our balances and know that we can reduce expenses.

Técnico de soporte de equipos informáticos

"A program to start getting organized "

What do you like best?

It is a program especially for companies that helps to keep organized everything related to accounting, is the right if you want to record easily their income and expenses without being a professional, this has easy-to-use tools that provide results of the different movements of my company, on seeing all these movements in a more organized way is easier to reduce losses.

What do you dislike?

In all the time I've been using this program I haven't found anything wrong, it's perfect to record and organize the accounting movements of the company and I don't need to be a professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend it to all companies and even to individuals who need to keep an organized record of their different accounting movements, is the right if you want this work to be easy to do without being a professional, profits and losses are easy to record by the tools you have and see them reflected together makes it possible to decrease losses.

Since I use it the losses have dropped considerably because I can see in a better way than this bad, increase profits is what I achieved and you can see an organized record of losses and gains to see the weak points and improve them, not being dependent on a counter the work is much faster and easier to do.

Técnico de soporte de equipos informáticos

"Incredible program to organize your company "

What do you like best?

It is a program especially for companies perfect to keep an organized accounting without being a professional, is incredible because it has different tools to keep track of income and expenses of your company, is easy to use being perfect for those who are not experts in accounting, has an excellent interface very modern.

What do you dislike?

In the time I've been using it I don't find anything wrong with it, it's the right one for me because it's very easy to use and I don't need to be an expert in accounting, I find different tools that make the job easier. If you want to add something I would like to be able to customize more the records

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend this program with my eyes closed because it works great accounting without needing to be an expert, I like the tools it has because you can have organized and clear income and expenses, as we can see this we managed to significantly reduce losses and we have achieved more success.

Since ONEUP came to my company we have not needed an accountant because this program does this work, I find the perfect way to keep the accounts organized by recording the expenses, income and sales that we have on a daily and monthly basis thereby reducing the rate of loss in an incredible way.

Software Programmer at Nextiva

"A perfect application to manage our company."

What do you like best?

It is a perfect program for small or medium enterprises in which it is not necessary to apply very advanced accounting, this program allows you to easily keep the different accounts of the company, allows you to see the profits, losses and sales that are generated. This application can be used by any employee without problem, because thanks to its interface and different menus makes it an intuitive program, contains professional tools that meet all the functions necessary to keep perfect control of the company.

What do you dislike?

The program usually receives updates constantly, which is positive, but for some reason these updates always come with some error that causes us some problem. These bugs are usually fixed quickly after use of customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using this program for small or medium businesses which do not have a counter, this program can easily avoid the need for one, but it all depends on what type of business is managed and what need you have, luckily you can try this program without problem and make a decision about it.

The use of ONE UP in our company has generated multiple benefits, this program has allowed us to observe in detail the movements of our company, these allow us to make decisions about our products, customers and prices, so we know where we can improve or what error we can solve, this program also allows us to save a lot of time because we can have a lot of information in one place.

Programadora de software en ENIAC

"Organization and control for your company "

What do you like best?

It is an excellent program for companies since it contains all the necessary information and the basic content of the accounting, the best thing is that it is not necessary to be an expert in the matter to be able to handle correctly this program, when you use it you realize that the losses are reduced and this is due to the control that this program allows to have on the different movements that are realized in the company, counts on an excellent interface easy and convenient to use for all its users doing that the program is of quality.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when calculating the different financial statements certain errors may appear in the calculation and this is annoying, bearing in mind that errors do not usually occur and when they do occur you can always have excellent customer service available to the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend this program to all companies that are starting out because without a great knowledge of accounting you can easily and effectively manage your company's financial statements.

This program has been of great help in my company because I can record every purchase and sale that is generated and get an excellent help to see the entries and exits with ease, before the existence of the program we did not have clearly reflected the sales of the company therefore there were many losses and after using this program significantly decreased the losses.

Software Programmer at Maxiom

"Organize your company"

What do you like best?

it is a program that has different tools for a complete administration of the financial status of our company, has an easy to use interface, is a program dedicated to any user, has simple tools that offer results of the different movements that are made in the Company, is an application that allows us to take an exact control of the gains and losses.

What do you dislike?

The program generally works without problems and I can not say that I do not like it, but one thing is that in several updates you can see failures that can slow down the program, they do not work correctly or they freeze completely, although they are problems that resolve quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program complies with the necessary tools to maintain a basic control of the profits, losses, sales or expenses of our company. I consider that it is not a program that works correctly for large companies that need to handle a large amount of information. It is a perfect program For small companies that want to start managing financial control, I recommend trying this program and take into account the characteristics to know if it is what you need.

We have managed to reduce the loss rate and maintain an exact control of our merchandise; the good use of this program allowed us to detect where we were making mistakes and what were the problems that caused us small losses, in addition to offering us the possibility of keeping track of our profits and expenses, without the need to find an accountant. It allows us to observe our main customers and offers us the possibility to see if sales have improved, so we can make future decisions to improve this even more.

Administrador de base de datos

"A program to start organizing."

What do you like best?

It is a program that has several perfect tools to maintain an exact control of our company in terms of profits, expenses and losses, it is a simple program to use perfect for users who do not have a wide knowledge in accounting, it has a great interface friendly and easy to use, which allows you to use this program in a very comfortable way.

What do you dislike?

It can present different errors, which are usually solved in the updates, but which cause a bit of discomfort at the time of having to deal with them, they can present those small errors, but customer service is always available to review any inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a program that is not made for all types of companies, it is important to try it before deciding to make an investment, you have a completely free test that you should not stop trying.

Despite its many tools, it is a perfect program for small or medium businesses, depending on how it will be used, it is likely that large companies need a stronger program in this area.

It greatly improved the control we had of the different businesses, sales and expenses that are carried out daily, obtaining an organization of all the data in an almost perfect way, which allowed us to follow the different indicators and statistics that OneUp offers us, achieving Reduce The loss rate as much as possible.

Programador informático

"A quality application."

What do you like best?

It allows to have a good control of sales, profits and losses in a simple and exact way throughout this program, a program easy to use and nothing complicated to manage, it has many tools that are necessary to maintain a good control of our company and can completely reduce the rate of losses, has many options that allow you to have an excellent personalization to handle invoices, expenses, sales and losses, in addition to offering the possibility of tracking your merchandise to properly manage the next sales.

What do you dislike?

Actually up to the moment I do not find error in this program, now it works correctly, all its options work as they should.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this program to start to carry out a good control without having to be an accountant, if you want to start using it, do not worry about it, remember that it has excellent support that always responds.

Previous to the use of this program, it was difficult to keep track of our sales, sometimes having to deal with problems that took a long time to resolve, sometimes losses were often presented that no one could know where they came from. Through the use of this program, we were able to see the weak points of our company and where those minor losses were occurring, thanks to the fact that it allows us to keep an exact control of all our products and correctly organize our inventory.

Programador de aplicaciones web

"Convenient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact of the facility that allows, I love the fact of being able to configure the application according to our needs, the same program asking you the questions, has several ways to navigate within the program generating great comfort and allowing to keep everything in order , you can comfortably follow payments, spending, billing, tracking of products and everything related.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything that I can taste, any problem is solved quickly by the support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it depending on the use that is given, it certainly complies with what is necessary in the field of sales control, I would recommend it for the ease it allows in the use of the tools it incorporates, very easy to learn. use and control, also having a very convenient way to move between the different menus to make their use more dynamic.

There has been noticeable improvement in the trade, creating something more organized and see the signs that indicate if something is wrong or good, where to improve and where to apply these improvements, thus getting to know the main customers, improving by much sales.

Office Manager

"Perfect, logical flow for small business"

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing about ONE UP is the ability to export data to then further analyze and share. I like how user friendly it is to export. I also like their invoicing feature I think it is aesthetically nice as well as helpful. I also like the expenses feature I think it helps keep everything organized.

What do you dislike?

I think that there are some limitations that it less usable as it could be. I

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Explore all the different ways to use the software. Their different tools should be evaluated individually, some are great and really work for us, and some I still use different softwares for. It definitely does make life easier though.

I like the invoicing function to keep accounting and keeping track of everything simple.

Database Administrator

"Excellent organizer for companies "

What do you like best?

It is a program that has different excellent tools to keep accounting records in a company, the tools they have help us see the losses, profits and expenses in a better and more organized, it is not necessary to be an expert to use this program because it is very easy to use and its interface has an excellent design.

What do you dislike?

I don't find anything wrong with this program, it works perfectly to organize and keep my accounting in a better way, I can see in a comfortable way the profit and loss margin, it allows me to measure my expenses and this way I can reduce them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it openly for those companies that want to maintain their accounting records without the need for an accountant, is easy to use and understand which makes it a quality program also by the tools with which it has, organizes profits and losses in an excellent way.

With OneUp I have been able to reduce my losses and increase my profits, seeing my expenses in a more organized way and I have been able to reduce them keeping the margin of losses. By keeping this register I have been able to produce more profits, it offers me the possibility of recording my losses and profits without the need of an accountant, after using it I have noticed significant changes in my business.

Software Programmer at Nextiva

"Control and organize your company."

What do you like best?

This program has a friendly interface, easy to use and comfortable to manipulate, this allows your tools are not difficult to find and use, this program allows you to properly manage the sales of the company, which allows you to know the profits and losses of this, allows you to track all products and all this without having accounting knowledge because the program allows you to manage all this data without problems.

What do you dislike?

You can notice that this program is designed for small businesses or individual entrepreneurs who want to keep track of their profits in a comfortable and didactic way, is not a program that sees capable of working with large amounts of data. The program works correctly without problem, so there is nothing I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this program if you want to start running a profit management in your company, is a perfect program to manage small businesses or growing businesses, this program allows you to have a comfortable control over them, but is a program that I recommend only to start, because the more you can grow the company more will be in the need to acquire more advanced programs.

We were able to track the different products offered in our company, the program allows us to track the profits and losses of the company which has allowed us to improve and repair errors that could cause losses, thanks to this program gives us important data of the company, we managed to improve profits thanks to decisions made according to data obtained from OneUp.

Executive Administrator

"Excellent customer support "

What do you like best?

Easy to use

Nice simple interface

Prompt technical support service

Frequent updates keeping the software even more convenient with growing customer base

What do you dislike?

So many bugs in new updates

Software sudden freezing problem (though it’s been resolved by tech support)

Would be nice if there were more contact info related fields, such as customer’s social media accounts, and linking them to customer profile in OneUp

Software has very good customer support service

Easy lead/customer management

Easy to import/ export contact lists and details

Perfect for issing and tracking invoices

Also perfect as simple inventory sorting system

"Good, Nothing Special"

What do you like best?

I like that it can turn things directly into invoices that I can send to customers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing special and the CRM system is clunky. We stopped using after finding something more suitable with easier/better workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just be sure it fits your business. There are a ton of applications in this space that can do different/multiple things and they need to match exactly what you will be using the software for.

Trying to streamline our accounting process

"Software For Small inventory Business"

What do you like best?

It involves the criteria for the small business for accounting and inventory system. It supports the one which have huge sales team

It also have features like

Manufacturing

Investment

Expense tracking

What do you dislike?

It's missing a few that are common among other competing accounting applications, such as recurring invoices and automatic payment reminders.

Its not having main dashboard

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Software meets requirement of some basis but also have issues like no add on and it uses only one mode of payment

The problems like managing inventory , managing the sales has been solved. It also provide the reminder facility for the past bill which is due

AI

"One Up Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the inventory management component to One Up. Allowing me to keep track of stock associated with POs is probably one of the best features.

What do you dislike?

The view of the “Opportunities” section could look a little better. It does what I need it to do, but there is other software that has nailed the user experience as far as view goes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have someone comfortable with GSuite set up the add-on properly.

Tracking inventory and purchase orders along with their integration into GSuite as I get emails is a great benefit of One Up. It provides wonderful efficiency.

C

"Smart Business Managing Tool"

What do you like best?

I used personally this software with my client.Best ever tool helpful for SMEs and for business group people.can able to turn the sales orders into invoices,invoices into payments.helps the business peoples with accounting,inventory managing and a user friendly CRM.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much ,very helpful tool for creating invoice ,maintaining customer details related to pending payment,upcoming payment,managing inventory module.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended for SMEs for managing the business details in a smart way

I used to solve accounting issues maintaining and managing the accounts,inventory module,closing more sales,flexible maintenance,etc...

"G is 2 suite"

What do you like best?

have used a LOT of ERP systems, in the past, some extremely costly, some not. This one is just the best.

What do you dislike?

None or company has been managing well with it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are working with someone one who is knowledgeable. Also the customer service that is there is great.

The simplicity of exporting data for further analysis and the support team who seem to always find a solution

"Absolutely fabulous software!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the automatic accounting feature and effortless inventory capabilities.

What do you dislike?

I wish that its customer service representatives were a bit more accessible.

ONE UP has been very helpful in improving my CRM engagement and helping sales orders turn into other parts of the accounting cycle. It truly became streamlined when I used it.

ONE UP for G Suite User Ratings

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.3*
* G Suite for Finance Category
Do you work for ONE UP for G Suite?

ONE UP for G Suite Categories on G2