Mockingbird

4.0

is an online tool that makes it easy for you to create, link together, preview, and share mockups of your website or application.

Work for Mockingbird?

Learning about Mockingbird?

Mockingbird Reviews

Showing 25 Mockingbird reviews
Mockingbird review by Willie C.
Willie C.

"Flexible web UI developmement tool"

What do you like best?

Simple to fabricate wire outlines for destinations. I like the speed and simplicity of the User interface and the instant library objects. Simply intuitive the UI object you need on the canvas, resize it and you're finished. Simple to utilize, extraordinary for visual introductions, presentation pages, simple to adjust and work with various components.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but I don't like the limit on number of projects you can save.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Download the assessment duplicate and attempt the speed and usability of this product, I would counsel you please utilize its an awesome application for planning programming.

Web architecture, make mockups for a site, takes care of UX issues. Snappy and clean prototyping. I can grow more mockups in this way I can work with a lot more clients.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mockingbird
Mockingbird review by AJ R.
AJ R.

"Super easy to use, yet not as comprehensive as other software of the same type"

What do you like best?

This software is definitely easy to use, and it is simple, if that is what you are looking for. If you are newer to app development, this software would definitely support you during each phase of app development. No one who I know who has worked with it dislikes it, regardless of their savviness with similar or more complex software. The overall design and layout is intuitive and pleasing.

What do you dislike?

There are other programs out there that offer more complex functions, but this is a great starter program. It does have a tendency to freeze a bit, but this might be exclusive to our resources/capacity. Again, if you are super savvy with more complex programs, you might not like the simplicity of mockingbird. I don't think that purchasing this software would be at all a gamble.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great customer service, simple product, gives clean results! Not at all complex, so even entry-level support could easily utilize this product. We have been very pleased with the ease of use and results.

Overall, it is simple and straightforward, and having interns utilize the software has been great, without expending too much training time, when manpower could be better utilized elsewhere. Time and manpower are at a premium for us, so the more that the less experienced employees can do, the better. This is a super excellent training program and has worked wonders for us so far.

What Wireframing solution do you use?

Mockingbird review by Mixa O.
Mixa O.

"The Mockingbird helped me find a template for my website."

What do you like best?

Hello, I chose a template for my site on Mockingbird and it turned out to be very attractive for users of my site. In the future, I will cooperate with you and be sure to buy a premium subscription. The most surprising to new users of my site.

What do you dislike?

Price is expensive. Premium sub costs 50$ per month. So, if u want to deal with this site, you must to have like 600$, to buy premium sub for 1 year. I think you need to lower your price to 20$ per month, to have more users than now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it Mockingbird

so as here the most best templates.

Mockingbird helped me to find a template for my website.

Mockingbird review by John P.
John P.

"My favorite application for wireframing websites."

What do you like best?

This is my go to for the start of everyone of my website builds. It's clean UI and intuitive interface makes it a breeze to use.

What do you dislike?

Could use a few more functions. But for a basic site, Mockingbird handles everything I need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool for wireframes.

I like to show every client a rough wireframe mockup before starting on any build. It helps make sure the client has an idea of what I'm envisioning.

Mockingbird review by Aly N.
Aly N.

"Mockingbird is a lifesaver."

What do you like best?

This might be the best mockup program I've used so far. My coworkers love it and I've found that it's user-friendly enough to even accommodate me—that being said, I'm not very UI savvy. So take from that what you will.

What do you dislike?

The toolbar can be hard to track down and, along with that, the program overall doesn't offer a lot of guidance. I had my coworkers to help me, but I think if I'd been using it alone, it would've taken me a lot longer to get acclimated. It would also be nice to have more export options, but I'm sure an update will bring those eventually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's definitely worth a shot if you're in the business for it—if not, I'm not sure it's a software program you'd necessarily need.

It definitely saves time and headaches—and that's kind of what most software is for.

Mockingbird review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, once you get going and you can get the layout you require. It has worked for me but you need a bit of patience. Once you get to know your way around it it can be really quite easy and quick. To add something new its a easy double click or drag and drop feature which is a bonus. All the other features are self explanatory. Things are easy to resize and move around.

What do you dislike?

A few features are slow to load which makes the experience a pretty bad one. It does not have as many features as other similar software there in having it's limitations. But if you need to use it to do something simple its fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a look at the online version first to make sure it is what you require

Doing a lot of new layouts and this is helping with that

Mockingbird review by Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and understand, there are pre-loaded standard site images that you can drag and drop to your wireframe.

What do you dislike?

I would like more export/share options. I with there were also more elements that you were able to add to the frame.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out!

Site mock ups and wireframing.

"MockingBird "

What do you like best?

Allows Drag and drop of UI elements, link multiple design together and preview interactively to get flow of application , easy to create clickable demos , one of the nice feature is the support of customizable grids and polished user experience

What do you dislike?

no updates available anymore , does not support import of images , and the performance slows down when managing multiple elements

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mockingbird is one of the best tool available for website frameworks

designing webseite using the available frameworks

Mockingbird review by User

"the bird"

What do you like best?

What i like bout this app is that it is easy to use for writing a eassy n it works very good because u dont have to worry bout palagrism n it helps u design easy things.

What do you dislike?

i dont dislike it becuase its nothing to dislike bout it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

please use its a very good app for desiging software

benefits helps gets work done faster for us

Mockingbird review by User in Internet

"Limited capabilities but thoughtful"

What do you like best?

I feel like mockingbird was quick and light for wireframing, and it was good that they offered a "super low fi" mode. I could use mockingbird on my Chromebook.

What do you dislike?

I didn't think that the design options were as robust as sketch or uxpin. I dislike being hemmed in to present UI elements.

I decided to go with sketch instead, since sketch has more shape merging capabilities and plugins to customize the software.

Mockingbird review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Very fast & easy websites UI mockup development tool"

What do you like best?

I like the speed and ease of the User interface and the ready-made library objects. Just drag and drop the user interface object you need on the canvas, resize it and you're done.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to export the generated files in multiple graphic file formats

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it, download the evaluation copy and try the speed and ease of use of this software. Tried once, never turned back.

Developing website's user interface mockups with other software need the double of working time, time is money so it solve a lot of business problems for me. I can develop more mockups therefore I can work with many more customers.

Mockingbird review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Good for creation pages for website "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great for visual presentations, landing pages, easy to modificate and operate with different elements.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if there would be a little bit more flexible payment schedules

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If need to create pages for website it will really help you to do it effectively, it is easy to navigate and pretty broad software in terms of options for your project

Pages for website

Mockingbird review by User in Design
User in Design

"Very easy to use yet not super robust"

What do you like best?

I found it super easy and quick to use and for this reason I love to use it for things like landing pages

What do you dislike?

The limiting of number of projects that you can save is a little bit annoying

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the page linking feature! Other programs I've used don't have this.

Quick and clean prototyping

Mockingbird review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Interface Tools"

What do you like best?

I like and appreciate how easy it is to use the interface here!

What do you dislike?

could be more user friendly in terms of direction and guidance

looking to save time using new computer applications and interfaces always

Mockingbird review by User in Computer Software

"Mockingbird is fun and easy!"

What do you like best?

Its super easy to use and build wire frames for sites.

What do you dislike?

The software is not the most intuitive, but once you get going its easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The more you use it, the easier it gets.

I'm able to quickly build wireframes for sites

Mockingbird review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Wonderful wireframe software"

What do you like best?

Very adaptable and useful and diverse for making wireframes

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a button to center the designs or zoom out because you can make the width of the project infinite! (A blessing and a curse)

Working on website and mobile wireframes

Mockingbird review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Mockingbird"

What do you like best?

Super easy to make simple but detailed wireframes and download as PDF files

What do you dislike?

The price could be a little cheaper, too expensive for what I need it for.

I am able to quickly build wireframes for sites and save time

Mockingbird review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"Okay"

What do you like best?

I liked that you could add widgets and that the software doesn't use Java and Flash, making it easier on both ends.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the user interface. Other than that, really no complaints. Even the price is reasonable.

Website Design

"Making wireframes"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Fast implementation, linking to different wireframes.

What do you dislike?

Would like the ability to generate a sitemap.

Information architecture. it's good to see it laid out before we get into design and dev. helps with approval of content.

Mockingbird review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for Class Projects"

What do you like best?

simple to use features with a variety of pre-made assets to help with wireframing, free usage available

What do you dislike?

limit on number of projects you can save

quick way to create mockups for a website, solves UX problems

Mockingbird review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"Easy to use for wireframing"

What do you like best?

Able to put together various wireframes for collaborative site building

What do you dislike?

Nothng, this is a very efficient software

Lean prototyping

"art director"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Cycling between multiple page layouts seems to cause errors.

Wireframing for web designing.

Mockingbird review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent for the UI Challeneged"

What do you like best?

As a person who is terrible at making good UI's, I am able to use this tool to mock up what I am envisioning, and have it worked on by others to be refined, and made functional.

What do you dislike?

Lack of formats for exporting, it means while using the free version, you are very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look, it is simple to use, and reliable.

Mockingbird review by Victor O.
Victor O.

"Fast, free, and easy. "

What do you like best?

Extremely intuitive and easy to use for the beginner. I needed to quickly mock-up some UI flows for a website our team was constructing and Mockingbird was recommended to me by a friend. I was able to be up and running in 5 minutes with a free account, with very extensive features and able to complete wire-frame mock-ups for the flow very quickly with their drag and drop system. Their system also makes it very easy to export the wire-frame files you create as PNG's for use in an explanatory Powerpoint presentation.

What do you dislike?

When you re-log in to the system, it is a bit difficult to find where your previous work is the first time (because their upper toolbar is inconspicuous).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can get a very good amount done with just their free plan, which lets you have up to 10 pages wire-framed out and 2 users working on the same project. For bigger projects, their Personal and Team plans are very affordable.

Mockingbird review by Eugene C.
Eugene C.

"Fast and easy wireframing on the web "

What do you like best?

It was so easy to get started -- just 'click' on their website and I was on. Very easy to use and intuitive -- drag and drop widgets, group, etc., and share. It's possible to mock and then link up multiple pages. I esp like the fact that it is web-based and immediately went to the layout page with drag and drop funcationality

What do you dislike?

Can export as pdf or png but not as many file formats as I'd like (at least in the free version).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's much to like and little to dislike here. Click the 'preview' button to check out the wireframe that can be made in literally minutes

Learning about Mockingbird?

* We monitor all Mockingbird reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.