MindMeister for G Suite

MindMeister allows your team to be more innovative by providing a shared collaboration and brainstorming environment on the web.

Work for MindMeister for G Suite?

Learning about MindMeister for G Suite?

MindMeister for G Suite Reviews

Showing 11 MindMeister for G Suite reviews
MindMeister for G Suite review by bianca m.
bianca m.

"A well-guided map for your company"

What do you like best?

It is like a puzzle one gets to create when it comes to using this software. My Operations team for a small business uses it for organizational charts, and we can easily move the different departments and its members around to manifest the vision we have. the lines easily flow to however you move the squares.

Also, I like how each line will have a circle/bubble that one can click on to close a specific side of the map. For example, if I need to close out the Marketing department's organization chart in order for my audience to focus on the software engineering team's organization chart, I can easily do so just by clicking the bubble/circle.

What do you dislike?

I hope for the layout to be more appealing and bright so as to see the map more clearly. Right now, I am not so fond of the gray background and would prefer for it to be white.

Our team is using MindMeister for the purpose of organizing our departments and using it to envision future endeavors of working with vendors and staffing agencies. Because of MindMeister, we are able to pan out our ideas and make them come to life by treating this as our vision board for this specific goal.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MindMeister for G Suite
MindMeister for G Suite review by Marrietta m.
Marrietta m.

"I love the simple implementation strategy"

What do you like best?

I am able to use this software with simple drag and drop and colorful features that it has incorporated in it. It is also web based and thus no need to install other software locally.

What do you dislike?

the Software is not exactly user friendly and should have a way for one to activate and deactivate the get started part, as for now, once you close it the get started will not disappear

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a well sought out software and highly recommend its use to new users

We required a website revamp, and needed a planning software and mind meister has done a splendid job

What G Suite Creative Tools solution do you use?

MindMeister for G Suite review by Alicia M.
Alicia M.

"Helpful Instructional Tool"

What do you like best?

MindMeister works well for my visual learners, especially in an online learning setting. It encourages students to identify meaningful connections between ideas throughout the course and each unit, which also promotes big-picture learning.

What do you dislike?

Mind maps are helpful, but they rarely serve as a stand-alone resource. I wish it offered additional mapping and outline tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it's purpose is narrow, its fulfills essential tasks in an easy-to-learn fashion. Tips that appear throughout use also ensure each user maximizes its tools and creates comprehensive and clear mind maps.

This helps students (and myself) integrate learning and prepare more organized presentations. Logical flow of ideas has greatly increased since I started using MindMeister for G Suite.

MindMeister for G Suite review by Jiting  Y.
Jiting Y.

"very helpful tool to express your data"

What do you like best?

The easy of use.It's easy to organize the data. Doesn't require too much thinking before you can start. very practice and hands on . And you can easily share it with your teammates. They can work on it and give you comments.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to make everything on the same page to show when you have lots of data. I don't like to spend lots of time on drugging data. The fonts are so limited. I hope there is feature we can drawing something directly as well.

suppliers database. I can easily explain the categories of my data, the current status for each entry plus we can give comments on each entry. The chart is pretty much self explained.

MindMeister for G Suite review by Francesco P.
Francesco P.

"This help a lot sharing content strategies"

What do you like best?

I manage content strategies, and this tool helps me sharing ideas with collegues and clients

What do you dislike?

The free version has very few functionalities compared to other similar tools.

Im managing ideas for content strategies. I can link to sources, I can create tasks for my collegues and so on.

MindMeister for G Suite review by Administrator

"Love it"

What do you like best?

I like being able to organize my thoughts through different mediums - especially the mind maps. I've used them to explain different concepts to our team and it's awesome.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can glitch a bit (stutter when adding new things to the picture)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to others thinking of implementing.

I've loved using MindMeister to break down topics and map out all of the areas of our business. Especially when on boarding new employees.

MindMeister for G Suite review by Michelle E.
Michelle E.

"Love MeisterLabs apps - this misses the mark"

What do you like best?

Easy usability. Bright, attractive design.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely impossible to export maps into any usable format without a premium plan. (.mind format documents cannot be converted.)

Great way to get team to start thinking out of the box and from a fresh perspective.

MindMeister for G Suite review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool for gathering of ideas, comes with great presentation modus"

What do you like best?

simple - but powerful functionality, easy handling, clean design,

What do you dislike?

no offline capability, no desktop app - both would be very important

Mindmeister is really great for meetings. On the one hand you can present your gathering of ideas with the presentation modus, so you do not have to make an extra powerpoint presentation. On the other hand it is also great for meeting minutes. We just send the mindmap to all participants afterwards.

MindMeister for G Suite review by Jeng-Bang (Tony) Y.
Jeng-Bang (Tony) Y.

"Expedite and streamline teaming workflow"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface and real time simultaneous multi-user operations

What do you dislike?

Some functions are less than self explanatory; can use more dynamic graphic presentions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Suitable for team/people looking for real-time simultaneous workflow streamline solutions; even worth trying if simply in need of creating a cohesive teaming environment;

Provided a suitable platform that enabled team members in various geographic locations to work real time

MindMeister for G Suite review by User

"Love MindMeister "

What do you like best?

I love how visual MindMeister is, it enables you to visually see your overall goal and vision for your project.

What do you dislike?

I WISH I could use it to also assign tasks to folks, but also, maybe you can and I just don't know how!

It is amazing for super dynamic long-term projects. Its ideal for overarching planning

MindMeister for G Suite review by User

"Working together made easier"

What do you like best?

The ability to collaborate on a group level with a simple but expandable interface

What do you dislike?

The lack of shared administrator control

It's helped with team task distribution as well as over all project communicating

Learning about MindMeister for G Suite?

* We monitor all MindMeister for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.