ManyCam Reviews & Product Details

ManyCam Overview

What is ManyCam?

Use ManyCam to add awesome webcam effects and graphics to your photos and videos!

ManyCam Details

ManyCam Reviews

Showing 19 ManyCam reviews
Already have ManyCam?
Diplômé
What do you like best?

I like that it provides a large array of effects and can use it to have any type of background facilitates our teaching online since our video is the key element to communicate with students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The chroma key has some room for improvement. It doesn't differentiate between different levels of green Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It offers a wide range of features. You'll definitely find what you're looking for! But might be challenging with some computers. You need a computer with a great capacity, and even then, it crashes at times. I tried it with a windows and a Mac. If you do too many things on the computer, there is a high chance that it will crash. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it when I work at an online teaching company. It helps the communication with the students and offers them a more interactive experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Analyst
What do you like best?

One of the main features that I love about this software is the possibility of adding real-time effects to the scenes that we are broadcasting with our webcam so that the person on the other side can see them. These effects can also be added to the captures made in both video and image file. So I can give a professional background to my videoconferences and even simulate an office if I'm not in it. I can also show what happens in several cameras at the same time or I can also show my camera and split the screen to show images or videos or even the screen of my computer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Thanks to Manycam I can simultaneously use my Webcam in the applications I want, allowing everyone to be able to read the video source. I have not had problems using it and I hope I never have them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it if you want to give a touch of originality to your transmissions and videoconferences. Although it has a free version, you will want to use the Pro version. It is available for multiple operating systems including mobile devices, so you will also be able to enjoy its advantages in phones and tablets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ManyCam offers me stable and secure video connections where I can also share files, chat and connect with multiple users at the same time. Also when using it we can organize files into files, share screen and for example put a blackboard with shared data to make explanations in real time. In addition, from time to time we use this tool for other utilities that are not strictly related to videoconferencing but that facilitates many processes and jobs such as recording high definition video, streaming and making recordings of our screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in ManyCam
Publicidad
What do you like best?

Lo mejor de Manycam es que puedo jugar con las vistas de la cámara, puedo conectar varias cámaras y dividir la pantalla para que las muestre todas a la vez e ir cambiando de una a otra, mientras transmito. Se puede conectar con Facebook, Skype y otras. Puedes agregarle efectos, texto, hacer dibujos en la pantalla, agregar un temporizador, compartir la pantalla, etc. Todo esto mientras transmites. También puedes grabar y exportar los vídeos para posteriormente editarlos. La UI es intuitiva y fácil de usar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No hay nada que no me guste, pienso que es un software muy completo y eficiente. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Manycam tiene muchas funciones útiles para cámaras web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Me gusta usarlo en las videoconferencias con mis compañeros de trabajo, para compartir pantalla al mismo tiempo que me muestro en los vídeos. Es una forma que me agrada para explicar cualquier cosa que les esté explicando o que estemos aclarando. Generalmente grabamos las videoconferencias y este es un buen software para hacerlo. También tenemos un proyecto de crear nuestro propio canal de Youtube y este software es el que pensamos usar para hacer los diversos cambios de cámaras o transmitir en vivo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Me gusta mucho este programa, ya que le da un toque muy especial y potente a las videollamadas y videoconferencias. Puedo ser mi propio director de camara, pudiendo utilizar muchas camaras que tenga disponibles e incluso capturar mi pantalla, mostrar mi escritorio o simplemente mostrar imagenes. Ademas puedo agregar una marca de agua con el logotipo que desee para darle un toque especial. Me agrada mucho la funcion donde puedo transmitir con una camara en mi cara y la otra mostrando lo que hago en el escritorio de mi computadora. Su instalacion es muy sencilla que no requiere de conocimientos tecnicos para poder utilizarlo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A veces le cuesta dectectar las camaras LogiTech, no se si sea un problema con mi computadora con el programa ManyCam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tiene una version gratuita que a lo que la pruebes, te hara comprar la version Pro. En verdad recomiendo esta herramienta para darle un mejor dinamismo a tus videoconferencias o streamings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Con ManyCam puedo hacer videollamas y videoconferencias mas dinamicas y mas profesionales. Ya que mejor la experiencia pudiendo utilizar todas sus opciones que siempre aporta algo que mejora el aspecto profesional. Puedo utilizarlo en videollamadas como Facebook Messenger, Skype y similares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Engineer
Oil & Energy
What do you like best?

ManyCam is a small program with which we can add some effects to the images that come from our web cam. In this way, we can give the videoconferences something distinctive in seconds. If you do not have Manycam installed you can only use your webcam in an application, for example you cannot have an open videoconference and at the same time you want to use an application to record video with the webcam. Imagine being able to use your webcam at the same time on Facebook Live, Periscope, and Skype at the same time, for example.

Thanks to Manycam you can simultaneously use your Webcam in the applications you want, allowing everyone to be able to read the video source, as well as allowing you to decorate your videos in real time. Its installation is very simple and you can customize it to your corporate image in the Pro version. You can change the background of the image of your live video with the different options that this program offers. Its menu is simple but with many useful tools. It is a very good complement to your live broadcasts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have trouble detecting the cameras of laptops, because in some cases you will need to be restarting the software so you can detect the cameras. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this program we have been able to give a more personalized touch to our videoconferences, because it does not give a much more professional touch and without the need to hire an additional staff for the assembly of a good background scenario or make our corporate image more striking when we make a transmission Live Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Profesora
What do you like best?

Me gusta mucho este software porque con él puedo conectar varias cámaras y dividir la pantalla de diferentes formas y cambiar de una a otra en tiempo real. De esta manera se pueden hacer vídeos con diferentes dinámicas para que sea atractivo de ver. Tiene muchos efectos interesantes, se puede agregar texto, tiempo en formato de horas, se puede dibujar, toma instantáneas con un clic, etc. La verdad estoy encantada con este software, es genial para crear contenido mutilmedia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No hay nada en especifico que no me guste, de hecho mientras más lo uso más me gusta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Totalmente recomendado para crear vídeos con pantallas compartidas, con textos e imágenes, insertarlas en tiempo real, haciendolos más dinámicos y atractivos visualmente. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lo uso para hacer contenido para mis alumnos, grabar las clases y generar contenido para las redes sociales. Me gusta mucho lo amplio que es en cuanto a funciones y características, el precio es bastante módico y accesible para todos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Technology Officer
What do you like best?

Manycam allows for many quick video production that incorporates various layouts and integrations. It's easy to set up pre-production various screen designs and easily switch while recording or doing live streaming Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, it took a while to get audio levels set up correctly for recording. It does have its limitations but is a great program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use the program to create video updates for staff as well as quick training videos. The solution has allowed for more engaging content creation over just standard talking heads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Media
What do you like best?

-Fantastic audio mixer to connect several feeds into one

-HD video output

-Edit and overlay effects

-easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Manycam use to be great, but they started charging for ManyCam Studio which is pretty expensive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to record video feed while streaming is fantastic for future use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are a wide variety of camera-filters to choose from while live-streaming. Photos and videos taken through this application are immediately transferred to a designated album in your device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the video-quality isn't the highest clarity. On lower-quality devices the video is processed slowly and the image isn't clear. I dislike the fact that there are many features that need to be unlocked and are only for paid-users. I also dislike how slow the downloading is with this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extra filters for this application can be downloaded seperately. There are over 10.5 k effects to choose from to use in conjunction with this app. Another feature that users of this app surely should utilize is the feature to screencast your desktop. You can take live-video of your desktop computer/screen and prepare it for broadcasting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application is ideal for businesses as it is superb for video-conferencing and collaborating with team-members. It is an excellent tool to use for business-meetings. Microphones can be muted or unmuted which is another added benefit. The live-streaming option connects to both Facebook and Youtube which is another great way to connect with business associates and colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Producer, Editor, Videographer, GFX artist, Promotions Producer
What do you like best?

After getting ManyCam for my computer I decided to test it out. I like that you can use your computer webcam to actually link up your chat applications, Making it so convenient, so instead of going in to each program , you can have one program open, one word AWESOME!, you can edit, and also build simple effects. Video quality is top notch, and the sound is even better, I like the fact that you can record your screen while playing games, or chatting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

what I Don't like about this program is it can sometimes it kept asking me to install programs that I don't need Hence ( mackeeper), but overall its a pretty good program that I'm just getting use to. but after reading some reviews I'm nervous that it will eat up my CPU capacity. something I can't afford to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider this program if you want to be able to chat with friends, or record video while you are playing games. Also please so something about the the anti -Virus programs, when you try to install if can get real buggy. I[m hoping that we can get ahead of the program before we start using it in our place of business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm not having any problems at this time, The cost is low and its well worth the money, I do like that I can record my screen while gaming, or having high quality chat session with my friends, I haven't used it for business purposes just yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Photographer & Videographer
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Love the ability to share the screen and video and the interface is pretty good. The clarity of the voice is incredible and so is the video. The ability to build our assets by training the staff across our region and especially our site when it is impossible to access from day to day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you install you are bombarded by request to install Mackeeper. Even though after saying no i have noticed mac keeper files in my system this is very dangerous! moment i saw this I removed the application! I have had a horrible experience with mac keeper once and thats it! Mackeeper isn't removed when uninstalling this application and you require to manually remove the files though sometimes this doesn't help and you would require certain adware remover software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't recommend this application due to the adware present in this application, called the Mackeeper. Mackeeper tends to market itself as a application to speed up your mac system but this is wrong and it is a adware. Please stay away from this application at all cost! There are several alternatives to this applications that does a better job and highly reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The key reason our company wanted such software is to train our staff across the region for sales, HR and marketing. For I we work on videos and images remotely for clients abroad, as well as for accessing our site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

This program has many advantages that offer premium services at affordable prices, in other words, it attracts the user with the ability to use it easily. To be honest, the reason I was encouraged to use it was the simple interface and many more like streaming,video editing,effects ...etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly the program is very acceptable and does not lack much but there are several problems that happen and I think there is no program in existence without technical errors. I'm going to mention some of the glitches I'm having from time to time and its related with Rtmp feature because sometimes i can't stream on Youtube and for real you can't switch quickly from a stream channel to another one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will say my personal opinion based on my experience with this program. There are users as companies and regular users, in my case I have tried it as an agency employee. Well, the software is very light on the computer. Easy to navigate and offers features that are not available in other than a few, which has encouraged me to quickly understand its settings you won't find it very difficult to use. I recommend using it if you are looking for a program that has many advantages that make it easier for you to solve your problems and take advantage of its services in the long run, this program is your friend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've noticed that I'm paying a little and I get a lot of benefit compared to other programs that we used in the past years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use if your into playing with toys. Someone tell me why some of my imported videos are upside down. They are all filmed the same camera, the same orientation, they play on the computer in the same orientation, yet when imported into Manycam, half of them are upside down. You can flip the scene to make it right, yet some are flipped and some are not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot overcome this road block because I cannot spend my time watching each video as they play and flip the scene so the video plays right side up. I've tried contacting someone, anyone who gives a crap, yet same old problem, no one cares, no one in the world has this problem. ONLY ME? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO not pay till you try importing video and testing the software, NO SERVICE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I cannot solve any problem if no one cares to contact me. you can see in the screenshot, one video is right side up, next is upside down. Same camera, same orientation, plays right on computer, import in Manycam and this happens. HELLO????? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Director
Entertainment
What do you like best?

The easy-to-use interface, custom screen capture, audio/video capability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bugs with video feed, outdated filters, middle-of-the-pack competitive status. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implementing video/audio feeds may be difficult, but the interface helps streamline the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The engaging backgrounds and graphics are indispensable for online teachers clamoring for the attention of 4 year olds. They love it and I love it too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There can sometimes be issues setting up and downloading graphics, but usually sorts itself out. No major complaints Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worthy investment for online teachers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can deliver lessons in a more engaging way using ManyCam Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I’m able to customize the app for my ESL students so I can connect with them without buy paper props. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was not very intuitive at first. I made a lot of mistakes during class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m able to recruit more regular students because I can bond with them more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CH
What do you like best?

ManyCam is wonderful for grabbing extra video sources and using them to create a dynamic resource Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

ManyCam often causes conflicts with other programs operating on campus machines, sometimes causing a loss of functionality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creation of recorded resources that are more than narrated PowerPoint slides. Users report an increase in engagement and use of their recorded materials Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Notes Editor
Law Practice
What do you like best?

I was able to use ManyCam for free of charge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

ManyCam is clunky and not user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend not using ManyCam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used ManyCam to supplement my camera software, which was malfunctioning. I used it in a pinch and would use something else in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GT
What do you like best?

I like the fact you could do the banner on your display. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having to redo the banner. There is no where to save Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just to display our agent # for our customers to see Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ManyCam?