ManyCam Reviews & Product Details


What is ManyCam?

Use ManyCam to add awesome webcam effects and graphics to your photos and videos!

Write a Review

ManyCam Screenshots


ManyCam Profile Details

ManyCam Profile Details

Vendor
Visicom Media Inc.
Company Website
Year Founded
1996
HQ Location
Brossard, Canada
LinkedIn® Page
www.linkedin.com
Employees on LinkedIn®
27
Twitter
@ManyCam
Twitter Followers
4,289
Show moreShow fewer

ManyCam Reviews

Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
Sort by
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
For Category
All Industries
Region
Write a Review
1-14 of 14 total ManyCam reviews

ManyCam Reviews

Write a Review
Filter By
Connections
Show reviews that mention
1-14 of 14 total ManyCam reviews
Copy Review URL
Publicidad
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Excelente software de cámara web"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de Manycam es que puedo jugar con las vistas de la cámara, puedo conectar varias cámaras y dividir la pantalla para que las muestre todas a la vez e ir cambiando de una a otra, mientras transmito. Se puede conectar con Facebook, Skype y otras. Puedes agregarle efectos, texto, hacer dibujos en la pantalla, agregar un temporizador, compartir la pantalla, etc. Todo esto mientras transmites. También puedes grabar y exportar los vídeos para posteriormente editarlos. La UI es intuitiva y fácil de usar.

What do you dislike?

No hay nada que no me guste, pienso que es un software muy completo y eficiente.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Manycam tiene muchas funciones útiles para cámaras web.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Me gusta usarlo en las videoconferencias con mis compañeros de trabajo, para compartir pantalla al mismo tiempo que me muestro en los vídeos. Es una forma que me agrada para explicar cualquier cosa que les esté explicando o que estemos aclarando. Generalmente grabamos las videoconferencias y este es un buen software para hacerlo. También tenemos un proyecto de crear nuestro propio canal de Youtube y este software es el que pensamos usar para hacer los diversos cambios de cámaras o transmitir en vivo.

Copy Review URL
Profesora
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Excelente software de videos"

What do you like best?

Me gusta mucho este software porque con él puedo conectar varias cámaras y dividir la pantalla de diferentes formas y cambiar de una a otra en tiempo real. De esta manera se pueden hacer vídeos con diferentes dinámicas para que sea atractivo de ver. Tiene muchos efectos interesantes, se puede agregar texto, tiempo en formato de horas, se puede dibujar, toma instantáneas con un clic, etc. La verdad estoy encantada con este software, es genial para crear contenido mutilmedia.

What do you dislike?

No hay nada en especifico que no me guste, de hecho mientras más lo uso más me gusta.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Totalmente recomendado para crear vídeos con pantallas compartidas, con textos e imágenes, insertarlas en tiempo real, haciendolos más dinámicos y atractivos visualmente.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Lo uso para hacer contenido para mis alumnos, grabar las clases y generar contenido para las redes sociales. Me gusta mucho lo amplio que es en cuanto a funciones y características, el precio es bastante módico y accesible para todos.

Copy Review URL
UF
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Easy Live Streaming App*"

What do you like best?

There are a wide variety of camera-filters to choose from while live-streaming. Photos and videos taken through this application are immediately transferred to a designated album in your device.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the video-quality isn't the highest clarity. On lower-quality devices the video is processed slowly and the image isn't clear. I dislike the fact that there are many features that need to be unlocked and are only for paid-users. I also dislike how slow the downloading is with this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extra filters for this application can be downloaded seperately. There are over 10.5 k effects to choose from to use in conjunction with this app. Another feature that users of this app surely should utilize is the feature to screencast your desktop. You can take live-video of your desktop computer/screen and prepare it for broadcasting.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

This application is ideal for businesses as it is superb for video-conferencing and collaborating with team-members. It is an excellent tool to use for business-meetings. Microphones can be muted or unmuted which is another added benefit. The live-streaming option connects to both Facebook and Youtube which is another great way to connect with business associates and colleagues.

Copy Review URL
Commercial Producer, Editor, Videographer, GFX artist most recently Promotions Producer
Broadcast Media
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Manycam the program that helps people connect and ad video effects"

What do you like best?

After getting ManyCam for my computer I decided to test it out. I like that you can use your computer webcam to actually link up your chat applications, Making it so convenient, so instead of going in to each program , you can have one program open, one word AWESOME!, you can edit, and also build simple effects. Video quality is top notch, and the sound is even better, I like the fact that you can record your screen while playing games, or chatting

What do you dislike?

what I Don't like about this program is it can sometimes it kept asking me to install programs that I don't need Hence ( mackeeper), but overall its a pretty good program that I'm just getting use to. but after reading some reviews I'm nervous that it will eat up my CPU capacity. something I can't afford to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider this program if you want to be able to chat with friends, or record video while you are playing games. Also please so something about the the anti -Virus programs, when you try to install if can get real buggy. I[m hoping that we can get ahead of the program before we start using it in our place of business

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I'm not having any problems at this time, The cost is low and its well worth the money, I do like that I can record my screen while gaming, or having high quality chat session with my friends, I haven't used it for business purposes just yet

Copy Review URL
Photographer & Videographer
Real Estate
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"NOT A GOOD SOFTWARE! This contains mackeeper which is an adware!"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to share the screen and video and the interface is pretty good. The clarity of the voice is incredible and so is the video. The ability to build our assets by training the staff across our region and especially our site when it is impossible to access from day to day.

What do you dislike?

When you install you are bombarded by request to install Mackeeper. Even though after saying no i have noticed mac keeper files in my system this is very dangerous! moment i saw this I removed the application! I have had a horrible experience with mac keeper once and thats it! Mackeeper isn't removed when uninstalling this application and you require to manually remove the files though sometimes this doesn't help and you would require certain adware remover software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't recommend this application due to the adware present in this application, called the Mackeeper. Mackeeper tends to market itself as a application to speed up your mac system but this is wrong and it is a adware. Please stay away from this application at all cost! There are several alternatives to this applications that does a better job and highly reliable.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The key reason our company wanted such software is to train our staff across the region for sales, HR and marketing. For I we work on videos and images remotely for clients abroad, as well as for accessing our site.

Copy Review URL
UN
Small-Business
(Myself Only)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Imported video is upside down"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use if your into playing with toys. Someone tell me why some of my imported videos are upside down. They are all filmed the same camera, the same orientation, they play on the computer in the same orientation, yet when imported into Manycam, half of them are upside down. You can flip the scene to make it right, yet some are flipped and some are not.

What do you dislike?

I cannot overcome this road block because I cannot spend my time watching each video as they play and flip the scene so the video plays right side up. I've tried contacting someone, anyone who gives a crap, yet same old problem, no one cares, no one in the world has this problem. ONLY ME?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO not pay till you try importing video and testing the software, NO SERVICE.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I cannot solve any problem if no one cares to contact me. you can see in the screenshot, one video is right side up, next is upside down. Same camera, same orientation, plays right on computer, import in Manycam and this happens. HELLO?????

Copy Review URL
AG
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

This program has many advantages that offer premium services at affordable prices, in other words, it attracts the user with the ability to use it easily. To be honest, the reason I was encouraged to use it was the simple interface and many more like streaming,video editing,effects ...etc

What do you dislike?

Honestly the program is very acceptable and does not lack much but there are several problems that happen and I think there is no program in existence without technical errors. I'm going to mention some of the glitches I'm having from time to time and its related with Rtmp feature because sometimes i can't stream on Youtube and for real you can't switch quickly from a stream channel to another one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will say my personal opinion based on my experience with this program. There are users as companies and regular users, in my case I have tried it as an agency employee. Well, the software is very light on the computer. Easy to navigate and offers features that are not available in other than a few, which has encouraged me to quickly understand its settings you won't find it very difficult to use. I recommend using it if you are looking for a program that has many advantages that make it easier for you to solve your problems and take advantage of its services in the long run, this program is your friend.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I've noticed that I'm paying a little and I get a lot of benefit compared to other programs that we used in the past years.

Copy Review URL
Media
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"ManyCam is one of the best video streaming softwares out there"

What do you like best?

-Fantastic audio mixer to connect several feeds into one

-HD video output

-Edit and overlay effects

-easy to use

What do you dislike?

Manycam use to be great, but they started charging for ManyCam Studio which is pretty expensive

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Being able to record video feed while streaming is fantastic for future use.

Copy Review URL
CH
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Great ideas, sometimes frustrating"

What do you like best?

ManyCam is wonderful for grabbing extra video sources and using them to create a dynamic resource

What do you dislike?

ManyCam often causes conflicts with other programs operating on campus machines, sometimes causing a loss of functionality

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Creation of recorded resources that are more than narrated PowerPoint slides. Users report an increase in engagement and use of their recorded materials

Copy Review URL
Chief Notes Editor
Law Practice
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"ManyCam is clunky and not user friendly. "

What do you like best?

I was able to use ManyCam for free of charge.

What do you dislike?

ManyCam is clunky and not user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend not using ManyCam.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I used ManyCam to supplement my camera software, which was malfunctioning. I used it in a pinch and would use something else in the future.

Copy Review URL
Creative Director
Entertainment
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Multitude of features with an old-fashioned lens"

What do you like best?

The easy-to-use interface, custom screen capture, audio/video capability.

What do you dislike?

Bugs with video feed, outdated filters, middle-of-the-pack competitive status.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implementing video/audio feeds may be difficult, but the interface helps streamline the process.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

N/A

Copy Review URL
UE
Enterprise
(1001-5000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Perfect for online teaching"

What do you like best?

The engaging backgrounds and graphics are indispensable for online teachers clamoring for the attention of 4 year olds. They love it and I love it too!

What do you dislike?

There can sometimes be issues setting up and downloading graphics, but usually sorts itself out. No major complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worthy investment for online teachers.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I can deliver lessons in a more engaging way using ManyCam

Copy Review URL
U
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Helps me connect with remote students"

What do you like best?

I’m able to customize the app for my ESL students so I can connect with them without buy paper props.

What do you dislike?

It was not very intuitive at first. I made a lot of mistakes during class.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I’m able to recruit more regular students because I can bond with them more easily.

Copy Review URL
GT
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Best one out there!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you could do the banner on your display.

What do you dislike?

Having to redo the banner. There is no where to save

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Just to display our agent # for our customers to see

ManyCam User Ratings

7.9
Ease of Use
Average: 8.7*
6.3
Quality of Support
Average: 8.6*
8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.8*
* Other Video Category
Do you work for ManyCam?