Kuali Reviews & Product Details

Kuali Overview

What is Kuali?

Kuali is a suite of administrative systems and automated tools for higher education institutions.

Kuali Details
Discussions
Kuali Community

Kuali
2014
Lehi, UT
@Kuali
Answer a few questions to help the Kuali community
Have you used Kuali before?

Kuali Reviews

Showing 8 Kuali reviews
Already have Kuali?
Director of Assessment, Evaluation, & Accreditation
What do you like best?

The search capabilities of this product is very helpful, you can search for items across various sources in order to obtain the best price. The learning curve was short and you can get up and running within their software in no time which was a huge advantage to our team. There are also seemingly endless integration opportunities and it's often been easy to find what I am looking for. I also appreciate the fact that we aren't bombarded with promotional content and marketing material after we had already made the purchase. There services are effective and professional which is something our team appreciates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While there are many commendable features to this product, the user interface has room for improvement. For example, sometime it can be tedious to upload attachments. Overall I think more features can be added so users can customize it for their own needs. The company needs to stay ahead of the innovation curve. I think just becuase you have a good product doesn't mean that you should be complacent. I haven't seen any major updates or enhacements to the Kuali tool since we began using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By using Kuali we are able to operate more efficiently and streamline some of our financial activities such as travel expenses, procurement, and other financial activity. It helps us stay organized and ensures our information is collected and stored in a standardized manner. Everything is now in a centralized system which makdes it easy to find information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I like how it integrates w other systems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Native reports not easy to read. Have to export to make formatting understandable for non-kuali users. Could use a redesign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s very good for customizing standard reports and dashboards. The KFS doc system is easy to use and understand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of our accounting is done here Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Kuali is uaed by many educational institutions. It becomes easier to handle various financial related stuff using Kuali. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI of Kuali can be improved. Its too simple right now. Adding some good feature with respect to

UIwill enhance it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kuali is helping in carrying out various financial activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The menus are organized logically, and I am able to easily find what I am looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Attaching documents can be tedious, and the order of documents can't be changed after they are uploaded. They have to be deleted and reuploaded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are no major flaws. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizes employee time-keeping and student admissions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graduate Assistant
Higher Education
What do you like best?

I like that this is very easy to use. You simply push "clock in" when you to work and "clock out" when you leave. You can also edit your timeclock if you miss punching in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that I dislike, but I have not been using this for long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this to track our time for pay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I found it very easy to learn, a simple interface and a lot of integration opportunities. We have had no issues with any browsers which has always been an issue with some of our other programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently we use a very customized set of software but are in the process of implementing the commercial versions so I look forward to seeing even more integration possibilities with this. In the beginning there were some complaints over the look of it and there are always complaints during a change process, but since everyone has been using it for a while now there are nothing but positive comments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kuali is used or integrated with almost all important functions including Finance and HR, Travel, Procurment, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ability to search for an item across various companies to choose one of a better price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That only certain companies are easily searchable under Kuali. To buy from smaller suppliers it is a bit more difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to place orders from a variety of different suppliers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.