Kite Reviews & Product Details

What is Kite?

AI infused IDE. Kite augments your coding environment with all the internet’s programming knowledge.

Kite Profile Details

Kite Reviews

1-49 of 49 total Kite reviews

Kite Reviews

1-49 of 49 total Kite reviews
typical user and normal worker

"Very good program"

What do you like best?

The best program in the business. She helped me move up the career ladder. I am very grateful to her. Of the benefits of this program is a very user-friendly interface that fits perfectly. Plus you can list the usability of the program. Highly recommend everyone to try.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, a little annoying is the lack of color change on the main background of the program and changing it for yourself. Or maybe it is and I just did not find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to move in that direction. Fix old improvements. The project has a great future. You are great

I only did a little thanks to this program, but in the future, as now, I clearly plan to use it as the main program.

"Kite IDE"

What do you like best?

kite is a new IDE in the market, I hear about this by my friends and i tried it, my experience was good with Kite i love one thing of the kite is it integrates with other code editors it also helps to complete the code lines

it could save our time to write many lines of code it has the wide range of Python library

What do you dislike?

everything was good for me no cons from my side, it meets my requirements

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is very faster than any other code editor and has a wide range of Python library

it works faster than any other code editors also help to complete lines of code you can use the wide range of Python library locally

Taladi Rahul

"Powerful code editor with AI driven "

What do you like best?

The first best thing I have like is the most user-friendly tool. Regardless of the UI part is the coolest part I have never seen before. And the most amazing thing is it has provided AI driven with autocomplete syntax for python. As new updations of kites, it also performs all the tasks in the user's system instead of a cloud server.

What do you dislike?

Kite has a very good tool but the one thing that was I don't like it is not available for Linux, I think most of the users use Linux but they can't use the kite . And in additional things, it takes high memory usage, a little bit annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kite is must recommendation product to others as I have used most out of it and anyone can use the kite for code practice as well as for business solutions. It is user-friendly.

Kite helps to resolve most of the issues with my current project which I have worked with python it provides auto-complete words and AI-based most powerful program.

Kaushal doshi

"Kite IDE for Coding"

What do you like best?

there are many things i like about Kite IDE but the favorite thing about it is that you can directly connect to various online repositories like git hub and bit bucket, so you don't need to worry about leftest branches change or merge branch to save your code all you can do from here.also i like its auto complete feature powered with AI , like wow they can auto complete my code line and they use artificial intelligence for it is a big thing for me and they have huge library for python developing.

What do you dislike?

kite is good at everything except that it is not available for Linux, i mean most of the programmer use open source stuff so they could use Linux but with that they cant use Kite and they have to move to either windows or a mac. they should also provide kite for open source OS like Linux and Ubuntu.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i defiantly consider kite to recommend my friends as it provide smooth experience to developers as well as they have nice UI (at least i think so) and provide Hugh python library support.

i develop a CRM for medical firm and i use kite to develop company level CRM for that and kite helping me to get it done.

Meghani sagar

"Great solution for python projects - Kite IDE"

What do you like best?

i like it's auto suggestion feature that let me complete my code line without writing full. and it's design, black window with white font that lets you focus on important things and it feels geeky too.

What do you dislike?

most dislike thing about Kite is it's advertisement, i know that advertisement is way of their earning but when you completely in your work with full focus and suddenly advertise appears and you lost your full focus from your work and need to start again is something i don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes i can recommend kites to my friend as it can help them in their work like write a code to develop business solution and they can also practice with kite IDE with various language support.

i use kite for business solution only, i write code for my projects that help business organizations to solve their problems like customer records, bill generation and then keep their sales reports ready and lets them get weekly, quarterly and yearly reports on the basis of their sales data and kite help me with that.

Projects and Documentation

"Project and Documentation"

What do you like best?

Kite is an AI-powered programming assistant that helps you write Python code inside Atom. When running the Kite Engine for the first time, this be guided through a setup process which will allow you to install with the Atom package. it will view and change the Kite Assistant's settings by finding Kite in your list of installed packages.

What do you dislike?

Although KITE does not pretend to be a first level editor, I must say that it has become outdated and this is especially noticeable for the web design. It is also noticeable in the content that is added as part of the web, mainly HTML tags that close badly or use tables that are not for tabulating data.

we will ue the KITE for developing the projects with satisfies results.

Make sure that the plugin is working properly. If the plugin is correctly installed then it is possible that the Kite engine is not returning the data you expected for the current file. The installer is very light, which is consistent with the little RAM consumed by the application and the speed with which it opens and closes.

Computer Networking

""Best IDE? Kite!""

What do you like best?

Its basic UI makes coding a lot less demanding . It contains heaps of devices and it is good with numerous modules . It investigates the code and shows you on the off chance that you have submitted an issue and where it is . I like the new console works that have been included as of late and the auto-finish , blunder aversion and inquiry capacities . The program incorporates Github, SASS support.

What do you dislike?

The program takes high memory use and here and there it gets a bit laggy on my comuter, for the most part when I am working with substantial records. I discover it somewhat costly and it hasn't got an extremely decent help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The market for web applications is expanding, Kite gives numerous capacities to make the work entirely charming. It goes very quick, they refresh the IDE always, the installed terminal is a marvel since you don't get tipsy changing from window to window.

it's incredible IDE and aides in pinpointing mistakes in the code by means of assemblage, linguistic structure featuring and different other code investigation highlights. It enables me to associate remote host, pulling records straightforwardly from organization servers to the IDE and putting altered documents specifically back on servers.

HR Admin

"Coding Automated. Done Right."

What do you like best?

The list of codes being suggested is awesome! Very similar to how I first discovered excel formula auto completion system. This saves me so much time thinking about the code I'm planning to input. The one-click document feature is pretty awesome as well. It's pretty darn fast due to the no cloud requirement!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of right now. A bit of a small learning curve being aware of just using the shortcut suggested codes rather than typing the codes out myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the demo a shot and see if it's beneficial for your programmers. Some might prefer typing out the entire codes themselves but after getting used to the shortcuts, it'll make a big difference.

Quicker coding and troubleshooting programs coding errors. This saves me a tremendous amount of time after getting the hang of it.

Owner/ Lead Consultant
Restaurants

"Did it's job well, But was a bit more complicated than necessary"

What do you like best?

As far as code editing goes, it probably yields the best results out of any AI co-pilot on the market. It definitely delivered on its promise to "supercharge" my programming experience.

What do you dislike?

I found that there was a difficult learning curve to fully integrate this system. I am not an IT professional, so for the common person attempting to integrate and use this software, a lot of patience and additional research is required.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hire an IT pro to teach you, or be prepared to invest a lot of time learning yourself.

I don't have much of an online media presence, and so I got Kite in the hopes of building a unique, organized website. It certainly helped me put in a lot of unique features, and made the coding much more efficient in the finished product.

Sales Engineer

"Fixes what I hate about IDEs"

What do you like best?

Autocomplete in Sublime Text is actually helpful, unlike in many other IDEs, and saves me some of the hassle of searching Google. I especially like that it runs completely locally.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always work so I still need to search Google of course. They are making quite a bit of updates so perhaps things will change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! It's good stuff and they have yet to demand money from me.

Saves time when it works. I don't have to open 20 tabs to look for sample code to remember how to do certain things--it just shows up in your IDE.

"Kite Review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and implement. The Kite IDE is a good software development editors and has a wide range of python library. The software meets all the requirement and the support team is great.

What do you dislike?

For non-IT guys, you will need to do some research before using the software. Otherwise it a great software development editing tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I heard about the Kite IDE from a friend of mine, after using it for my codding it have never disappointed me. Its the best IDE i have ever come across.

I am a consultant and user of Kite at Minden Enterprise. The Kite helps us to edit and write programming codes. It has a many python library which makes our work easier when writing a program in Python language.

Asset Manager at TCG Property Management
Real Estate

"Go Fly A Kite!"

What do you like best?

Whenever I first struggled, I didn't know what I need. When one of my coworkers advised - try Kite, they can help! It helped us to innovate using a structure that has been there done that.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The price is a bit much, obviously free is preferable but I know that's unrealistic. We all have to make a living!

Actually, come to think of it, it would be helpful to have an 'outline' or 'set structure' for brainstorming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. You won't be sorry!

Structure, communication have been solved using Kite; we have been able to realize organization of ideas and implementation. Let's be honest, you can't SOLVE things with software. But they have helped us very much get toward the solutions that we need.

Soccer Referee

"IDE for developer"

What do you like best?

Offers a huge deal o f tool to developers to help them with compiling the codes they are putting together and a few built-in functions. The pricing ain't bad either if you are looking for a professional IDE to help you and your organization

What do you dislike?

Used a lot of memory to run in the background and would like it to be as light as possible so my processor power could focus on other more pertinent tasks

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth trying this IDE. Many IDEs are fun on the free market but you never know which one really does the work for you till you give a try

Efficiency in writing codes and debug.

The best IDE is the one that offers the developer a simple way to debug the program

Alumni Relations Coordinator
Higher Education

"kite"

What do you like best?

I think kite is very benefical to code and efficently use it to better my knowledge on the more technolocial side of things. i also think kite is good for learning, it isnt very complex, where i felt i couldnt learn to use it.,

What do you dislike?

Kite is also very new, and innnovative, its is yet to be made as efficent as it could be, i think theyre could be areas of imporvement in mobility around it and how easy it is for everyone who maybe dont have any background in coding.

i think it is very helpful for people who dont have alot of technological experience to learn how to use techonology to their benefit and code different things

Systems Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Enterprise file management, secured by Accession"

What do you like best?

Makes it very easy to send files over to teammates over a secure network. Being an IT MNC, Its very important for client data to not leak outside of the network, hence our company enforces use of Kite for data transfer to teammates

What do you dislike?

For some reason, all files have an expiry date. Might be done to minimize data storage and to clean out unwanted files, but long term backup gets harder. Also not possible to mount kite and use it as a hard disk

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it! Unless you need to restrict the data, else you can also use Office 365 onedrive subscription

Transferring files to teammates, and restricting access within the network

Network Administrator

"It's the faster IDE to write python codes inside Atom"

What do you like best?

Kite integrates with your IDE and uses machine learning to give you useful code completions for Python making coding faster than ever. it performs all the code analysis and machine learning, Advanced function signatures, Instant documentation, No cloud needed it can run locally

What do you dislike?

The software is support in Mac and Windows platform only ruling out all other like Linux

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kite is a wonder programming software, every Python programmer should have this software as a friend.

The autocomplete feature is a huge plus on the software it makes thousands of developers more productive and saves on time and cost.

Associate

"review of kite"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about this IDE is that it integrated so well with my code editor. I use Atom but I have heard other people enjoy this feature using other code editors. It will often complete my lines of code making me save time and effort.

What do you dislike?

Overall this product did everything I expected it to so I don't have any specific complaints about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everyone should give kite a try!

Coding became so much faster and easier that I can use many less keystrokes when completing my work. Theres also the added bonus of incorporating some fun colors into work.

Senior Software Developer

"Best IDE for Developers"

What do you like best?

Kite is the one IDE that i have been used for development from my study time itself. its helps me to learn and develop fast. its autocomplete facility helps me a lot in fast development side. its very nice and user friendly than any other ide s available in the market

What do you dislike?

i dont find any major disadvantages. its better if it provides some UI changing option such as change to dark and light mode is something makes cool for me

developing softwares fast and in time is driven fast with kite

"Uno de los mejores IDE para Python"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta, es que es un software que es muy fácil de usar, además de ser barato e incluso gratuito. Otra cosa que más me gusta es el autocompletado.

What do you dislike?

No hay nada que no me guste, pero a veces hay características que le vendrían bien que fueran añadidas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si quieres ver lo que puede hacer este software realice una prueba para comprobar lo fantástico que es.

Termino los proyecto mucho antes del plazo de entrega al que estoy sujeto teniendo más tiempo y libertad.

"Review of Kite IDE"

What do you like best?

I am a hardcore user of python on Atom, so I like how Kite is an easy-to-install autocomplete python package. It's great that they provide code suggestions as I type.This is fantastic for pair programming or even learning to get better as a programmer.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, kite injects promotional content to the IDE. I understand the need to build their user base, but i don't know how they are using us as the guinea pigs to test their new products. I feel used and am ashamed of their advertising endeavors. It'll also be great to see it autocomplete other languages, too.

At my company, pair programming is a fantastic way of continual learning. Kite IDE opens the doors to more open pair programming.

Project Intern

"Code with kite"

What do you like best?

It integrated with my code editor ( Atom). It completes lines of code using machine learning. It greatly reduces keystrokes.

What do you dislike?

It met my expectations. Nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should give a chance without hesitation.

Coding became faster with auto complete and funny with colors :)

KitelyTech

"very good IDE for python coding"

What do you like best?

This product is a great thing in programming. It applies to all operating systems, has integration with other code editors, and has a code ending function. He helped me create many applications.And support will always help.

What do you dislike?

Of the minuses, I can only highlight hangs when starting a project.But almost all development environments have it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you need a simple and fast development environment then use this product

This product makes Python coding very efficient and fast.

Mr.

" Code faster using Kite."

What do you like best?

It gives you 800+ Phython libraries which helps you in code faster and you can get docs quickly just on a single click.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of new as its new tool and I am still learning it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has 800+ Phython libraries, you can get docs quickly with just a single click. You can code faster using Kite.

You can run it locally, no cloud is mandatory and its faster. You can use 800+ Phython libraries.

(Myself Only)

"Best way to reccord "

What do you like best?

The best platform to record and edit, also its very useful the way you can use it with the cloud.

What do you dislike?

It can look little bit hard to use at the start, but in fact you get used to it and you started using it with easiness, so their weakness becomes a strength.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I dont know another web page for the services KITE provides, I am open to change but at this moment I am very satisfied with my work done at KITE.

I am solving the problem of recording our steps but I afterwards realized that I also use it to edit the recording I made. I do not need another web page

Metallurgıcal and Materials Engineer

"Intelligent code completions"

What do you like best?

Line of code completion is best side of the Kite considering other product. It is very compatible with python. It works easily on any kind of Operating System such as Mac OS.

What do you dislike?

I mostly like Kite. It satisfied most of my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are going to start programming with python you could choose Kite .Because it increases your coding speed and quality.

Coding with python using Kite is very effective.

Python Developer

"Its good ide for small companies."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is very easy to learn product. Also the function auto-completion of lines of code with the help of trained AI. Ability to connect to different online repositories.

What do you dislike?

I don't see a minus in kite. It is a great product for Python application development.

This product is most effective for Python code development. Thanks to many of its features I have better performance.

CTO

"Amazing Time-Saver"

What do you like best?

Similar to intellisense in intellij products, kite helps you to write efficient code fast. I think the best feature is it automatically predicts which properties to pass in a method.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. It's completely giving you what it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a no brainer for python devs.

As I said before, I used it to improve productivity. Benefit is you do more work at less time.

Html and php developer

"New IDE review"

What do you like best?

I love this IDE. I like it because I can integrate it with other programs and connect it to databases. I also like the line completion function.I also like the fact that it works on all operating systems.

What do you dislike?

The product fully meets my needs for its price. I love this IDE.

Kite helps to develop in Python. It is quite fast compared to other development environments.

"The The IDE is the best so far I have used when building software in python"

What do you like best?

It increases programmers productivity by recommending suggestions when coding.

It also helps in indexing the whole project so one does not have to scroll to the next file just to see how that function was developed.

What do you dislike?

Takes time when indexing the project and sometimes it takes time to become responsive

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Guys if you don't have this kite then you're missing out.

Coding

Programming

Automation

Software developer
(Myself Only)

"Very useful in python and other languages"

What do you like best?

This look cool and it automatically complete the code while writing code

What do you dislike?

No cons find in this ide but some time lag in my pc

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a programmer than go for it

It very useful for me while coding it complete my work fast than other

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The customization,and how easy it is to use,all of my friends have so that's why I have it

What do you dislike?

Could need another update soon to fix the bugs and lags issue

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Friends in the small business industry

How I'm able to balance out my day to day work life

Data Analyst
(10,001+ employees)

"Easily integrates with the code"

What do you like best?

Kite provides good data storage and integration feature with database servers and more features for coding in python

What do you dislike?

The IDE is not an open-source tool and it does not offer anything more extra than other free IDE's

It is useful IDE if you're coding in Python

"Best ide for development"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use software and it looks very cool. Also it gives suggestions while writing code it is very successful for almost every language

What do you dislike?

I don't find any cons in kite. But some times it automatically closed on my pc. And price is little bit high

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for best ide for almost every language than go for it gives many features

I use kite for making computer program and is very easy to use it

Team Manager
Consumer Services

"Running fast"

What do you like best?

I can write better code faster with kite.

What do you dislike?

I am using kite from last few month but still I didn't find any issue.

I am very happy with kite's completions, which use data to provide the best completion available in any language.

Software engineer

"Review for kote"

What do you like best?

Its reduce the keystroke usage also give the most python libraries from single click.

What do you dislike?

Kite consuming high memory to run.User need additional knowledge to use this.

Its help to reduce my development time, this is the greatest one