Kite

AI infused IDE. Kite augments your coding environment with all the internet’s programming knowledge.

Work for Kite?

Learning about Kite?

Kite Reviews

Showing 31 Kite reviews
Kite review by Artyom Z.
Artyom Z.

"Very good program"

What do you like best?

The best program in the business. She helped me move up the career ladder. I am very grateful to her. Of the benefits of this program is a very user-friendly interface that fits perfectly. Plus you can list the usability of the program. Highly recommend everyone to try.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, a little annoying is the lack of color change on the main background of the program and changing it for yourself. Or maybe it is and I just did not find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to move in that direction. Fix old improvements. The project has a great future. You are great

I only did a little thanks to this program, but in the future, as now, I clearly plan to use it as the main program.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Kite
Kite review by Ajay R.
Ajay R.

"Kite IDE"

What do you like best?

kite is a new IDE in the market, I hear about this by my friends and i tried it, my experience was good with Kite i love one thing of the kite is it integrates with other code editors it also helps to complete the code lines

it could save our time to write many lines of code it has the wide range of Python library

What do you dislike?

everything was good for me no cons from my side, it meets my requirements

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is very faster than any other code editor and has a wide range of Python library

it works faster than any other code editors also help to complete lines of code you can use the wide range of Python library locally

What Integrated Development Environment (IDE) solution do you use?

Kite review by Joshna P.
Joshna P.

"Project and Documentation"

What do you like best?

Kite is an AI-powered programming assistant that helps you write Python code inside Atom. When running the Kite Engine for the first time, this be guided through a setup process which will allow you to install with the Atom package. it will view and change the Kite Assistant's settings by finding Kite in your list of installed packages.

What do you dislike?

Although KITE does not pretend to be a first level editor, I must say that it has become outdated and this is especially noticeable for the web design. It is also noticeable in the content that is added as part of the web, mainly HTML tags that close badly or use tables that are not for tabulating data.

we will ue the KITE for developing the projects with satisfies results.

Make sure that the plugin is working properly. If the plugin is correctly installed then it is possible that the Kite engine is not returning the data you expected for the current file. The installer is very light, which is consistent with the little RAM consumed by the application and the speed with which it opens and closes.

Kite review by Emma p.
Emma p.

""Best IDE? Kite!""

What do you like best?

Its basic UI makes coding a lot less demanding . It contains heaps of devices and it is good with numerous modules . It investigates the code and shows you on the off chance that you have submitted an issue and where it is . I like the new console works that have been included as of late and the auto-finish , blunder aversion and inquiry capacities . The program incorporates Github, SASS support.

What do you dislike?

The program takes high memory use and here and there it gets a bit laggy on my comuter, for the most part when I am working with substantial records. I discover it somewhat costly and it hasn't got an extremely decent help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The market for web applications is expanding, Kite gives numerous capacities to make the work entirely charming. It goes very quick, they refresh the IDE always, the installed terminal is a marvel since you don't get tipsy changing from window to window.

it's incredible IDE and aides in pinpointing mistakes in the code by means of assemblage, linguistic structure featuring and different other code investigation highlights. It enables me to associate remote host, pulling records straightforwardly from organization servers to the IDE and putting altered documents specifically back on servers.

Kite review by Patrick N.
Patrick N.

"Coding Automated. Done Right."

What do you like best?

The list of codes being suggested is awesome! Very similar to how I first discovered excel formula auto completion system. This saves me so much time thinking about the code I'm planning to input. The one-click document feature is pretty awesome as well. It's pretty darn fast due to the no cloud requirement!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of right now. A bit of a small learning curve being aware of just using the shortcut suggested codes rather than typing the codes out myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the demo a shot and see if it's beneficial for your programmers. Some might prefer typing out the entire codes themselves but after getting used to the shortcuts, it'll make a big difference.

Quicker coding and troubleshooting programs coding errors. This saves me a tremendous amount of time after getting the hang of it.

Kite review by Eric F.
Eric F.

"Did it's job well, But was a bit more complicated than necessary"

What do you like best?

As far as code editing goes, it probably yields the best results out of any AI co-pilot on the market. It definitely delivered on its promise to "supercharge" my programming experience.

What do you dislike?

I found that there was a difficult learning curve to fully integrate this system. I am not an IT professional, so for the common person attempting to integrate and use this software, a lot of patience and additional research is required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire an IT pro to teach you, or be prepared to invest a lot of time learning yourself.

I don't have much of an online media presence, and so I got Kite in the hopes of building a unique, organized website. It certainly helped me put in a lot of unique features, and made the coding much more efficient in the finished product.

Kite review by Ronald C.
Ronald C.

"Fixes what I hate about IDEs"

What do you like best?

Autocomplete in Sublime Text is actually helpful, unlike in many other IDEs, and saves me some of the hassle of searching Google. I especially like that it runs completely locally.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always work so I still need to search Google of course. They are making quite a bit of updates so perhaps things will change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It's good stuff and they have yet to demand money from me.

Saves time when it works. I don't have to open 20 tabs to look for sample code to remember how to do certain things--it just shows up in your IDE.

Kite review by Matt O.
Matt O.

"Go Fly A Kite!"

What do you like best?

Whenever I first struggled, I didn't know what I need. When one of my coworkers advised - try Kite, they can help! It helped us to innovate using a structure that has been there done that.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The price is a bit much, obviously free is preferable but I know that's unrealistic. We all have to make a living!

Actually, come to think of it, it would be helpful to have an 'outline' or 'set structure' for brainstorming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. You won't be sorry!

Structure, communication have been solved using Kite; we have been able to realize organization of ideas and implementation. Let's be honest, you can't SOLVE things with software. But they have helped us very much get toward the solutions that we need.

Kite review by Ahmadou N.
Ahmadou N.

"IDE for developer"

What do you like best?

Offers a huge deal o f tool to developers to help them with compiling the codes they are putting together and a few built-in functions. The pricing ain't bad either if you are looking for a professional IDE to help you and your organization

What do you dislike?

Used a lot of memory to run in the background and would like it to be as light as possible so my processor power could focus on other more pertinent tasks

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth trying this IDE. Many IDEs are fun on the free market but you never know which one really does the work for you till you give a try

Efficiency in writing codes and debug.

The best IDE is the one that offers the developer a simple way to debug the program

Kite review by Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.

"kite"

What do you like best?

I think kite is very benefical to code and efficently use it to better my knowledge on the more technolocial side of things. i also think kite is good for learning, it isnt very complex, where i felt i couldnt learn to use it.,

What do you dislike?

Kite is also very new, and innnovative, its is yet to be made as efficent as it could be, i think theyre could be areas of imporvement in mobility around it and how easy it is for everyone who maybe dont have any background in coding.

i think it is very helpful for people who dont have alot of technological experience to learn how to use techonology to their benefit and code different things

Kite review by Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.

"review of kite"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about this IDE is that it integrated so well with my code editor. I use Atom but I have heard other people enjoy this feature using other code editors. It will often complete my lines of code making me save time and effort.

What do you dislike?

Overall this product did everything I expected it to so I don't have any specific complaints about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should give kite a try!

Coding became so much faster and easier that I can use many less keystrokes when completing my work. Theres also the added bonus of incorporating some fun colors into work.

"Review of Kite IDE"

What do you like best?

I am a hardcore user of python on Atom, so I like how Kite is an easy-to-install autocomplete python package. It's great that they provide code suggestions as I type.This is fantastic for pair programming or even learning to get better as a programmer.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, kite injects promotional content to the IDE. I understand the need to build their user base, but i don't know how they are using us as the guinea pigs to test their new products. I feel used and am ashamed of their advertising endeavors. It'll also be great to see it autocomplete other languages, too.

At my company, pair programming is a fantastic way of continual learning. Kite IDE opens the doors to more open pair programming.

Kite review by Can B.
Can B.

"Code with kite"

What do you like best?

It integrated with my code editor ( Atom). It completes lines of code using machine learning. It greatly reduces keystrokes.

What do you dislike?

It met my expectations. Nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should give a chance without hesitation.

Coding became faster with auto complete and funny with colors :)

Kite review by Mirana L.
Mirana L.

"very good IDE for python coding"

What do you like best?

This product is a great thing in programming. It applies to all operating systems, has integration with other code editors, and has a code ending function. He helped me create many applications.And support will always help.

What do you dislike?

Of the minuses, I can only highlight hangs when starting a project.But almost all development environments have it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need a simple and fast development environment then use this product

This product makes Python coding very efficient and fast.

Kite review by Abhishek S.
Abhishek S.

" Code faster using Kite."

What do you like best?

It gives you 800+ Phython libraries which helps you in code faster and you can get docs quickly just on a single click.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of new as its new tool and I am still learning it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has 800+ Phython libraries, you can get docs quickly with just a single click. You can code faster using Kite.

You can run it locally, no cloud is mandatory and its faster. You can use 800+ Phython libraries.

"Best way to reccord "

What do you like best?

The best platform to record and edit, also its very useful the way you can use it with the cloud.

What do you dislike?

It can look little bit hard to use at the start, but in fact you get used to it and you started using it with easiness, so their weakness becomes a strength.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I dont know another web page for the services KITE provides, I am open to change but at this moment I am very satisfied with my work done at KITE.

I am solving the problem of recording our steps but I afterwards realized that I also use it to edit the recording I made. I do not need another web page

Kite review by Yusuf Tolunay K.
Yusuf Tolunay K.

"Intelligent code completions"

What do you like best?

Line of code completion is best side of the Kite considering other product. It is very compatible with python. It works easily on any kind of Operating System such as Mac OS.

What do you dislike?

I mostly like Kite. It satisfied most of my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to start programming with python you could choose Kite .Because it increases your coding speed and quality.

Coding with python using Kite is very effective.

Kite review by Jeffrey D.
Jeffrey D.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The customization,and how easy it is to use,all of my friends have so that's why I have it

What do you dislike?

Could need another update soon to fix the bugs and lags issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

Friends in the small business industry

How I'm able to balance out my day to day work life

Kite review by Arth P.
Arth P.

"Easily integrates with the code"

What do you like best?

Kite provides good data storage and integration feature with database servers and more features for coding in python

What do you dislike?

The IDE is not an open-source tool and it does not offer anything more extra than other free IDE's

It is useful IDE if you're coding in Python

Kite review by Md Amin A.
Md Amin A.

"Running fast"

What do you like best?

I can write better code faster with kite.

What do you dislike?

I am using kite from last few month but still I didn't find any issue.

I am very happy with kite's completions, which use data to provide the best completion available in any language.

Kite review by Hamshika K.
Hamshika K.

"Review for kote"

What do you like best?

Its reduce the keystroke usage also give the most python libraries from single click.

What do you dislike?

Kite consuming high memory to run.User need additional knowledge to use this.

Its help to reduce my development time, this is the greatest one

Kite review by Administrator

"Decent programing assistant"

What do you like best?

This is a pretty good tool for all ranges of programmers. It speeds up syntax for the seasoned developers and teaches as you write for newer.

What do you dislike?

One thing that can be troubling is the auto correct filling. Many times it will slow me down because the suggestions are to broad

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try for at least 30 days before you make a decision

Using for team development in hopes to find uniformity for writing

Kite review by User

"The best ide for python, period "

What do you like best?

Autocomete function is a must for any python programmer that serious about his/her time

What do you dislike?

Kite introduced affiliate elinks and ads as an opt out feature, being open soruce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's many auyocomolete python packages out there that are completely open source, you might consider hem instead.

Essentially I'm more efficient at writing code while using kite l, which frees my time for other things

Kite review by Vamsi M.
Vamsi M.

"Excellent tool"

What do you like best?

It is a good platform for beginners to master IDE

What do you dislike?

Not much, but would like to see more features to he added

N/a

Kite review by User in Higher Education

"Great Software for large data! "

What do you like best?

The code engine has customization and allows me to import/export large data quickly and efficiently. My data outputs and analysis have greatly improved since using Kite.

What do you dislike?

Kite could be a little more intuitive and sometimes requires assistance on navigation.

Kite is a major time saver! My entire organization uses it now and the benefits are tremendous.

"AUTOFILL AMAZING!!!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to set up for editors. I had trouble with sublime, but all my jetbrains IDE's were listed.

What do you dislike?

It took a while for me to get it configured for sublime... couldn't get the popups to appear. After a few hours of using kite things just get easier.

Speed up my development time.

"Easy software."

What do you like best?

It is an easy and cheap product. Its main function is autofilling of lines.It is easily learned and allows you to quickly start programming.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to integrate if you don't have programming skills. Also, some actions require a lot of RAM.

Allows you to create applications using company databases.

Kite review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Good User Frindly"

What do you like best?

Code Faster.Line of Code completions.Documentation is very good.Looks pretty cool

What do you dislike?

None.Having trouble installing in my laptop. Guess will not work on some older models

Writing Python Scripts that will help automate my test cases and will result in reducing the manual testing which requires more time

"Great product."

What do you like best?

excellent and easy to use product.support for all operating systems, as well as line completion code and compatibility with python.

What do you dislike?

of the minuses the lack of color change applications.

While I use this product rarely. But in the future I plan to use it more often.

Kite review by Consultant

"Really easy to set up and use"

What do you like best?

Kite makes it easy to configure and use an IDE completely in the cloud

What do you dislike?

An IDE is a deeply personal tool; using one inside of a browser is fraught with challenges.

Allowing engineers to use a prefabricated environment for training.

"Good code editor"

What do you like best?

Automatic code suggest and arguments fill is a great feature and help save time.

What do you dislike?

Its a great software nothing major to dislike.

Time management and new AI features helps with coding.

Learning about Kite?

* We monitor all Kite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.