Kicksta Reviews & Product Details

What is Kicksta?

We provide brands and influencers who are struggling to grow on Instagram with a growth tool to connect them with real followers and improve their social proof.

Kicksta Profile Details

1-5 of 5 total Kicksta reviews

Kicksta Reviews

1-5 of 5 total Kicksta reviews
Creative Director

"Great Product and Great Client Support"

What do you like best?

We love that Kicksta lets us optimize our followers and grow organically without us having to spend tons of time one our account growth. The dashboard is easy to use and breaks down information into tabs - targets, posts, analytics, filters, etc.

What do you dislike?

We can't say there is anything we dislike about Kicksta - they are great and always adding new features. We'd love to see the 'automatic likes' feature added to the Kicksta service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great platform for businesses running multiple client accounts. The dashboard is easy to navigate and very user friendly. It allows us to keep track of each audience and see how well it's converting, turn individual targets on and off, and track post performance etc. Lots of features, all easy to use.

Organic, targeted Instagram growth, engagement, and conversions. It allows us to save tons of times as we have multiple Instagram client accounts on this platform. It helps our clients grow a targeted audience with great attention from us while allowing us to spend time targeting versus having to do manual engagement - Kicksta does that for us!

Owner & Principal Designer
Design

"Adds great value to our creative & marketing agency"

What do you like best?

That I can login and track growth progress, easily edit 'targets', and manage multiple client accounts.

What do you dislike?

That there is no 'export report to PDF/link' type feature; hard to really call this a dis-like, but it's the only area that makes selling/visualizing this added charge to clients. I know Kicksta said they are working on it, though!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a good idea of which 'targets' really make sense for your/a clients' brand in terms of other accounts' audiences- that's the key. You're looking for where your brand will get the most traction that it is not currently, and then be ready to 'work it' continually- there is no set-it-and-forget-it with these things.

Giving SOME kind of service to Instagram, for brands that we refresh and manage.

Before this, we would create styleguides, pair clients w/photographers in their erea, or even create seasonal graphics for posting, but we are just simply not a social media house.

Really, to 'manage' an Instagram, takes many hours, photography, copywriting, brand knowledge, hashtag savvy, and more- we cannot do the work of 'running' our clients' Instagram. But... now we can take ONE major 'task' off their plate by offering 'Growth Management' and every client that has opted-in to this service is over the moon about the results.

UP
(Myself Only)

"Kicksta "

What do you like best?

It increased the number of followers on my account and engagement, and saved me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked, the dashboard is easy to use and I'm still using this service.

The time that I'd be spending with trying to engage with other accounts and getting new followers to look at my page, I'm spending on other things. There's a lot more traffic to my page and it's helping me develop the business I'm starting

Founder

"A Good Service"

What do you like best?

I gained Twitter followers and a steady and consistent rate, and they were good quality and relevant.

What do you dislike?

Some active suggestions of which accounts to select for target followers would be a good addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's good to complement Kicksta with a solution for automating regular Instagram posts.

Gathering some consistency in growing an Instagram following.

UR
(Myself Only)

"Helps me to gain more exposure from Instagram"

What do you like best?

Helps me to get more exposure from Instagram and grows my Instagram following

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing that I dislike about it

It helps me to grow my Instagram following and gain relevant exposure through targeting followers of other relevant brands and influencers of my choosing

Kicksta User Ratings