KeepSolid VPN Unlimited

Ensures a modern living standard for our employees, who contribute to the security of business and society.

Work for KeepSolid VPN Unlimited?

Learning about KeepSolid VPN Unlimited?

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Reviews

Ask KeepSolid VPN Unlimited a Question
Showing 14 KeepSolid VPN Unlimited reviews
KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Bharadwaj P.
Bharadwaj P.

"VPN Unlimited is reliable and affordable."

What do you like best?

The reliability of connection is unparallelled. The subscription i bought is for lifetime for a small price. The subscription comes with use for 5 devices simultaneously. The ease of use from the app gui is amazing. I can add or remove devices from my subscription easily.

What do you dislike?

The limitation that i can only remove one device per week. The feature is also not easily accessible. I would have to either reach to my admin or i have to login into my user office, navigate to my subscription, remove device i do not want to use on my subscription plan.

The business challenge we are solving is of compliance and privacy. The VPN quickly allows us to change regions and test compliance on our end user applications and understand why certain features are not working or failing.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about KeepSolid VPN Unlimited
KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Jordan Thomas M.
Jordan Thomas M.

"Excellent VPN"

What do you like best?

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited is a software and mobile VPN solution that allows for a variety of security applications and benefits for the casual to mid range sophisticated user. Ease of use is great for those that don't want to waste time on more sophisticated solutions. Also, one can get the service on a lifetime subscription, thus saving a lot of money. Also, if you want better and more efficient connectivity Personal servers are cheap and very affordable. The few times I've used their customer support, I found them very helpful and timely. All in all a great solution for those that need a private and secure internet connection devoid of the worry surrounding big data.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes VPN Unlimited seems to have miss-configured my network settings. This is a rare side effect, doesn't happen very often. Maybe a couple times in the 2 years I've been using this software. But when it does happen, it can be difficult to figure out what exactly has happened to mess with my network access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great solution and should be one of your top choices in regards to VPN solutions. There are a variety of different virtual servers to utilize and if you don't want to mess around with a shared private VPN you can cheaply purchase your own virtual server. Set up and turn around time for that was very quick and reasonable.

In this day and age, security and privacy for businesses and professionals is very important. Especially since data is now the currency of choice for utilizing web applications on the internet.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by User in Internet

"Secure browsing made easy"

What do you like best?

I love how it easy it is to run and use VPN Unlimited. It's literally just a toggle on my Mac or iPhone/iPad. I also haven't noticed any appreciable lag while connected to the VPN.. It's also very easy to switch to different types of servers based on their load or optimization. Interestingly, I sometimes have to use another VPN to connect to school from home and it doesn't seem to interfere with Keep Solid's product.It's also very easy to switch servers when I need to access info from a non-US permitted server.

What do you dislike?

Although it's easy to toggle on, it can be a little confusing when trying to toggle off on an iPhone. In iOS, I'll try to turn it off via Settings, and toggle the VPN off. It then just toggles VPN back on. i guess this is due to the fact that I'm not using a VPN that's better integrated into iOS. It's not hard to fix, I just open the app and disable the VPN. Thankfully, I don't need to do this very often, but I always end up forgetting when I need to disable it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an iOS user, just remember that in order to disable the VPN you have to open the app and disable it there. Disabling fro the Settings manager wn't work.

I'm a university professor and I use my own MacBook and phone on campus. Although I have a secure WiFi connection at school, I'd much rather have that extra layer of security working for me. I also sometimes work from public locations (e.g., coffee shops, dining hall) in between classes, so this makes it much safer on unsecured networks.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Lena K.
Lena K.

"Great for protection, performance, and access"

What do you like best?

When we travel back to coutries with great censorship, it worked well. Each update only provides an even better user experience. No DNS, IPV4, or IPV6 leaks.

What do you dislike?

As my team travels all around the world, sometimes the server is a little bit far away. This may affect connection speed. So, it would be great if VPN Unlimited team add more server locations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My current, personal recommendation would be to use VPN Unlimited if you want OpenVPN or IKEv2 option and military grade encryption. The app offers flexible pricing, good speeds, and is easy to use. It also works with Netflix.

We have access to necessary resources all over the world. Also our corporate data is well-protected from competitors.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Works well- could be faster!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of access and user interface. I can connect very quickly and do not have to do anything manually besides turning the VPN on.

What do you dislike?

Personally, the user interface is what sets this product apart. Very easy to use and easy to get connected.

There is a filtering system on our internet that can be bypassed by the VPN. This is very helpful and allows me to access better resources, often international ones.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Benjamin E. J.
Benjamin E. J.

"Keeps me Connected Securely Wherever I Go"

What do you like best?

I don't really have to do anything to VPN Unlimited. Install it and let it run automatically in the background on whatever devices you run.

What do you dislike?

The app still needs some work, but the developer is constantly improving things.

Sometimes I travel for work, even abroad. Before VPN Unlimited, I used to end up with blacklisted IP addresses, which websites would block my access to. VPN Unlimited keeps me connected.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Melissa A.
Melissa A.

"Solid Service, but Too Much Restriction"

What do you like best?

I like how the service does a good job at protecting my devices, no matter where they are. The features the service provides are very strong and secure.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the low amount of devices this service covers for the price tag. Although it is reliable, for a small business with many devices to cover, I do not see this as being a long-term solution.

I am protecting my devices from malicious tracking and other traffic when being used in public.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Rohit S.
Rohit S.

"Fast Secure Reliable VPN"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility to use multiple locations and the speed and reliability of this vpn

What do you dislike?

works good on wifi and mobile data, no problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent product, strongly recommend

vpn unlimited can be used to connect to different regions and connect local websites for some IT testing

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by User

"Great VPN for keeping your privacy and good speed"

What do you like best?

Inexpensive. Allows P2P and BitTorrent. Speed is very good. Best part is it has browser extension. Browser extensions. Personal VPN server, static IP available. Specialized servers.

What do you dislike?

Major thing I dislike is restrictive policy on number of devices. Small number of servers to choose from compare with competition. Since they had browser extension, I was hoping they will have ad blocking / whitelist capabilities but disappointed to find out that they don't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will definitely help to remove number of devices limitations. Since even in family of 2 now a days you have more than 10 devices.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited offers a strong slate of security and privacy features, but doesn't offer many servers and enforces a restrictive device policy.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Swati G.
Swati G.

"KeepSolid VPN - Most Reliable VPN"

What do you like best?

I love the reliability of this vpn, security and encryption option it provides and the offers it gives

What do you dislike?

nothing is there that i can specify to be disliked

Recommendations to others considering the product

great reliable secure vpn service, never fails to connect

using keepsolid vpn helps us to connect our customers local websites which are sometimes blocked in local region

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Best VPN services"

What do you like best?

i use regular VPN Unlimited services in KeepSolid VPN Unlimited company product. its a best VPN service provider company and also support multiple devise.

What do you dislike?

almost like that all product so some time when i start VPN that time provide to net speed low in case of one minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited compoany is the best and free VPS services provider company.

my business is SEO and Digital marketing business so i use permeate VPN services so i use KeepSolid VPN Unlimited services and its very help full in my business.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by User in Higher Education

"Perfect for Personal & Business Work"

What do you like best?

With a lot of other VPN applications that I tried to use, they were often difficult to install and even more difficult to monitor once installed. VPN Unlimited allowed me to have an ease of usage unmatched in the industry.

What do you dislike?

As with most Tech companies, this customer service leaves a little to be desired.

I have been able to more easily contact overseas colleagues and share information across the globe. This has aided my communication and information monitoring greatly.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Excellent for privacy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and gives you peace of mind to know your personal info is protected

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it makes other applications run slower or won’t let them load.

Helps keep my info private especially when I am traveling for wkrm

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by User

"Great for Travel"

What do you like best?

It was very nice to have overseas, I travel a lot to other countries and use this a lot.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It works great, and I would definitely recommend it.

I can talk freely with my staff back in the States when I am overseas through encryption.

Learning about KeepSolid VPN Unlimited?

* We monitor all KeepSolid VPN Unlimited reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.