|Keeper Business||$3.75per user, per month ($45 billed annually)|
Secure your business' passwords to prevent data breaches, improve employee productivity and meet compliance standards.
- Encrypted vault for every user
- Folders and subfolders
- Shared team folders
- Access from unlimited devices
- Policy engine and enforcements
- Security Audit
- Activity reporting
- Team management
- Basic Two-Factor Authentication (SMS, TOTP, smartwatch and FIDO U2F)
|Keeper Enterprise||$5.00per user, per month ($60 billed annually)|
Keeper supports large and complex enterprise deployments.
Keeper can be deployed at enterprise scale with advanced features.
- Everything in Keeper Business, plus:
- Single Sign-On (SAML 2.0) authentication
- Automated Team Management
- Advanced Two-Factor Authentication
- Active Directory and LDAP sync
- SCIM and Azure AD provisioning
- Email auto-provisioning
- Command line provisioning
- Developer APIs for password rotation and backend integration
|BreachWatch||$1.66per user, per month ($20 billed annually)|
Protect your company from credential-stuffing and account takeover attacks with dark web monitoring for business.
- Enterprise-level risk assessment and visibility
- Performs unlimited scans on unlimited employee devices
- Deploys to all Keeper users and informs them of passwords breached on the dark web
- Maintains Keeper's proprietary zero-knowledge cybersecurity platform architecture
- Integrates with Keeper's Advanced Reporting & Alerts Module (ARAM)
- Integrates with SIEM tools