JoinToHire.com Reviews & Product Details

JoinToHire.com Overview

What is JoinToHire.com?

Simply describe what type of work you need doing and invite the freelancer to work

JoinToHire.com Details

JoinToHire LLC
2017
London, England
Answer a few questions to help the JoinToHire.com community
Have you used JoinToHire.com before?

JoinToHire.com Reviews

Showing 14 JoinToHire.com reviews
Already have JoinToHire.com?
Virtual Assistant/ Customer Service Representative
What do you like best?

I have worked with David Abraham in Jointohire.

Was an absolute pleasure to work with him, he anticipated my future needs and created plans to improve the UX and backend performance on many occasions. David's duties and responsibilities were always met and exceeded, with a high level of performance achieved by few.

We worked for 3 months with the rate of $40 per hour

I paid him weekly for 30 hour. Total payment was $14,400 for my Project,

This was my project.

E-commerce website with inventory management system.

Although it was a tough assignment, he was able to go the extra mile and get the job done without guidance.

Thanks for your hard work David! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I don't disliked anything about Jointohire Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My day-to-day development related tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

seo intern
What do you like best?

This is the best website to hire a freelancer for work, I hired one and I am quite satisfied with the outcome and will surely hire again for future work. everything was user friendly and the service providers were always there to guide if there was a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing everything was top notch and very easy to go through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a lot of work that I outsource and it is always hard to find people who can work at good rates and the work is A1 quality, but on this website, it is very easy to find freelancers that can work on your projects and are always available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in JoinToHire.com
Director
What do you like best?

Nothing. This is a scam business and should be reported. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I join the list of those unfortunate people who were scammed by Jointohire. I got a $480 charge for no work and the company hasn't done anything yet neither the freelancer has returned my email. I've been scammed by the nice design UX but do not use it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Developer work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in JoinToHire.com
What do you like best?

there are many options to choose from, depending on what kind of job are you looking for and what skills do you have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I think there is no downsides when you are using this platform. All is good for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is great source of income. This site allowed me to gain experience that I can use to apply more jobs. I managed to learn and to hone my skills. A very helpful platform for those who are looking for a side line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

Nothing, their review process on disputes is a scam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My freelancer charged me for two weeks of work and I got nothing, I decided to stop it after the two weeks and filed a dispute with them and got this response “We reviewed your freelancer's Work Diary and determined that there are no hours which were not logged in accordance with the Hourly Payment Protection.” So in effect as long as the freelancer logs the hours in to their system they get paid, even if they don’t do any work. The money is charged on your credit card even if you don’t approve it. If you have an honest freelancer you can have good results as I have on other sites like upwork, but on upwork I have to specifically approve the payments which gives you better protection. This freelancer encouraged me off of upwork where I had originally posted the job to Join For Hire. I do feel I was scammed, so watch out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't do it, you have no control over how your credit card is charged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Developing a delivery app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cofounder & Chief Technology Officer
What do you like best?

Nothing- their website and their service are horrible. They are unethical business owners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hired a contractor through the JointoHire.com website to work on a software development project. The contractor stopped communicating with me and didn't deliver anything. I reached out to the site to tell them what happened. I explained that the contractor disappeared and I wanted to confirm he couldn't add manual time to his contract since he hadn't tracked any time using their tracking software. They assured me they disabled the capability to add manual hours. I ended the contract with 0 hours tracked and removed my credit card from their website. Days later, I got a charge for $340 on my credit card. I reached out multiple times to request a refund. I filed a dispute through their website which has been ignored to date. The best JointoHire.com would offer me was credit on their platform to make up for my poor experience. So basically, I paid despite not getting anything delivered even after I confirmed with them that I wouldn't be billed. They also keep your credit card information on file even after you remove it from their website, which I'm sure is not legal either. Their customer service takes 3 days just to respond to each message. I can't recommend enough that you use a more reputable platform for your outsourcing needs. This one is designed to rip you off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was robbed $340. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Engineer
What do you like best?

There was more than regular communication, active participation with ideas and feedback, great questions and suggestions, and the final product exceeded my expectations and was delivered ahead of schedule.Felt like a member of my development team from day one, I enjoyed talking with him, and hope to work with him again soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I thing nothing.Everything is going Well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a good platform to hire competent persons Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not so much freelancer available here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great platform to hire competitive freelancers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We will get a better resource from here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

NOthing, Everything about it is a very crafty scam. Don't be fooled by how legitimate it looks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

EVERYTHING. No refunds, NO work, NO SERVICE other than taking your money. It is a scam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO NOT JOIN!!! It's a scam!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing. They have taken over £1000 now in multiple payments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EI
What do you like best?

Nice design for a scam. Stay away from it and never give them your credit card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They book random amounts on your credit card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay away from it. Its a scam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Stay away from jointohire.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

I couldn't be happier with my choice of contracting jointohire.com for my new website. The freelancers they offer pay attention to each and every factors and were very willing to look at the suggestions we made in the project. They went above and beyond to design the website and were up to our expectations. I would highly recommend jointhire.com to anyone looking for a professional web designer. The site was created very quickly and revisions were made in very less time. With the effort they offered, we could improve our website rank in Google greatly. Thank Jointhire.com! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike as the freelancers and jointohire.com have put maximum effort in the completion of the project Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We could easily connect with highly qualified freelancers through jointohire.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content writer
What do you like best?

The entire process ran smoothly. The easy to use interface and constant support during the process significantly reduced my burden. Also, the talent I hired here was qualified and truly invested in the work. I will surely come back here every time I need these services again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a relatively new website which means that there aren't as many options on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is truly easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing about JoinToHire.com is the easy to use and nice interface, and it is visible that those people are really working on user experience, and they want You to feel fully comfortable when using their system.

I also like the way I can post a job there, simply describe what kind of software or a website I need to be built, and start collecting proposals.

I also like to see many web designers and web developers who are from Europe, UK and USA , and this s the best platform to hire someone from those countries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Email notifications system should be idealized, with more email updates. Becasue now I only receive a notification when the freelancers starts working, bu no any about the day progress etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I value my time, and that is why using JoinTohire.com I can hire a freelancer sitting at home, or at my office. I also pay them online via their hourly rates, and I save my time here too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Easy to use dashboard gives an opportunity to post a job within minutes, and start collecting proposals. You can get 10-20 proposals within an hour or two !

The functions and the dashboard is not mixed there, and it is very easy to use this platform.

All the payments are online, and the freelancers have a special TimeTracker to use, and You always see the screenshots of their work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is a new platform when comparing to UpWork or Freelancer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will suggest using this platform to hire a web designer or a developer cause there are really great professionals available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to build my team of designers and developers online, control all the work, pay them online via the platform, check the progress. So, I really enjoy all these features and opportunities available in the 21th century. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.