inkFrog

3.9

inkFrog gives the freedom to manage eBay business like a proAuctiva help list faster, increase your profits and boost your sales.

Work for inkFrog?

Learning about inkFrog?

inkFrog Reviews

Showing 22 inkFrog reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about inkFrog
Mary H.

"Inkfrog just increased our price by 400% and locked us out of our listings"

What do you like best?

Inkfrog was free when we started using it

What do you dislike?

Inkfrog just increased price 400% from $27 to $149 without notice

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This company raised our monthly subscription from $27 to $149 without notice. They locked us out of our account as well. Our current month has yet to expire with them and is paid for 6 more days. They are not to be trusted.

Inkfrog started out free, then three years ago we started paying $27 a month. It was worth it. Yesterday they froze up our account and told us we must upgrade our plan. We are paid for the month with 6 more days to go and they have NEVER notified us that this plan would need to be upgraded. We asked them to let us use our account through the 18th of the month before they force the upgrade but they say NO! BTW the new price is $149 a month from $27 (400% increase) Ridiculous and NOT worth it! They do not do business in an honest way do not trust this company!

What E-Commerce Tools solution do you use?

Aliza M.

"Easy and convenient to use with my products"

What do you like best?

Inkfrog has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and commit mistakes. You can also set a time and date when the product needs to go live on your eBay store. You can see the total number of items you have uploaded on your store, how may were sold, how many were not sold for over number of days. You can set Templates to save time when listing because you dont have to put everything that is essential to the product like company contact info etc. They have the option to list unlimited items which other sites are not.

What do you dislike?

The Title character limit is not enough for me. The session time out too quickly for me then i have to start all over again with the item I am uploading.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a helpful app to use when listing your products in eBay. May it be for Dropshipping or if you have an inventory. inkfrog mirrors what is essential on a product desciption on eBay that will help your buyers to decide if they are looking at the right item specially if the item is being sold by several sellers. The price is affordable and cost-efficient based on your needs.

I am just a user. I am assisting my client to post his products to his eBay store. any problems encountered by one of us is being handled by him personally with inkfrog's support team.

Daniel J.

"Easiest way to organize inventory "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set a specific time and date for my products to go live on eBay. It is convenient since I don’t have to worry about posting every single item on my own at a particular time. I can also keep track of my inventory, how many items I have posted and which items have been sold. It’s so easy to navigate!

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a free trial to help user try it out. I didn’t want to start using this software at the beginning because I didn’t want to commit to it without knowing how to use it or how useful it would be.

InkFrog helped me sort out through an almost impossible inventory. I used InkFrog to set up an automatic listing with clear details for a specific amount of products. I sold most of my stuff really fast and I was able to see what items were not sold and how long they had been online for.

Sammy E.

"Pleasantly Surprised With What Began As A Free Trial, Not A perfect Software but Its Good With Ebay"

What do you like best?

I initially signed up for inkfrog with their freetrial and tried it out and came to find out that I like this software for unifying our ebay store. Over time I came to find our that inkfrog is quite easy to use to load products online from our website to eBay,saving time. I noticed inkfrog also has themes for their higher tier packages which we tried out as well as connections to other marketplaces, will get into that more. The navigation classification is accurate as well and saved some headaches from having to reclassify everything.

What do you dislike?

Regarding the themes/ templates that inkfrog offers to their higher tier plans for ebay listings ect, they are quite bad. Terrible in fact, at least its not a preqrequisite to using their software and we didnt have to stay on that higher tier for long due to not being happy with the themes that inkfrog offers. This did lead to us having to make our own custom templates from scratch which is not what we wanted to do as it cost us time and effort. Inkfrog also connects to other marketplaces other than ebay, I wouldnt recommend it as we ran into lots of trouble with everything other than eBay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stick with their ebay connections

Connect our listings and inventory with other marketplaces including AMazon and eBay with our website, we realized that inkfrog while good at what it does is best left to using it simply for eBay and staying away from their templates.

Yusmeli S.

"user-friendly interface"

What do you like best?

I like that the platform allows us to renew certain ads, which means that the product only stops appearing in the ad for a short time, so you can set a date and time when the product should be available.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that number of characters in the title is never enough and to prove it you have to pay the price of the complete package.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The orders that I make through eBay can also be sent inKFrog, and this helps you a lot as a seller when managing orders.

When I ship an order, buyers receive an automatic notification that creates a closer relationship between the seller an the customer. You can customize the templates to make your work easier by making the list because you do not have to place everthing that is essential to the product.

Laura E.

"Great bulk lister"

What do you like best?

This program works really well to manage my eBay business like a professional! I like the ability to create templates to have a brand design across all listings. It's also nice to be able to bulk list on eBay quickly. The auto relist seems like it would be worth the extra cost but I haven't tried that option yet. Overall this program is a fresh and easy to use alternative to using eBay directly. The connection with the eBay catalog is seamless, I'm able to find the category easily and without any problems. The return profile is nice so I can make a general policy that covers all of my listings without editing each one individually.

What do you dislike?

The cost seems high, it would be nice if they had a free version that has ads or something for those of us that don't have thousands of items posted. If I had a larger company it would make sense to have this program. It would also be nice to have a little more editing capability on the templates instead of pre-made ones (HTML?)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would be better if it there were other price options (free with ads?)

I realized I can sync with Amazon, that would be fantastic to be able to create one post for multiple platforms! Only using for eBay currently.

AC
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Very Good Customer Service and Great Easy To Use App"

What do you like best?

I found this app on the BigCommerce marketplace and had a bit of a rough start on the early stages of using inkfrog as I made a couple mistakes in our setup which wasn't an issue as when I reached out to inkfrog's customer service on the phone they were able to help me quickly. Im please that should we run into more issues we can reach out to them and have been using inkfrog for a little over a month now to connect a couple of our marketplaces together without a hitch.

What do you dislike?

Not a big fan of the way inkfrog syncs, there have been a few too many occurences where everythings looks great and then we realizes that inkfrog did not sync correctly on things like inventory numbers. On the ebay side of things features like store categories and templates are lacking too and inkfrog should work to make those better and more fleshed out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont be shy and reach out to their customer service, very please with their customer service team handling our questions.

To unify our marketplaces especially ebay, I realized right away that especially on the ebay side of things inkfrog streamlines everything and makes things easier even answering customer messages even though I wasn't aware it has that feature.

Deysi R.

"Good and fast"

What do you like best?

Because the service is fully integrated with ebay, When you create an Ebay auction, fixed price, Or an ebay store on the inkFrog website, using your custom tools and sofware, the list is automatically quoted on ebay.

What do you dislike?

It has stayed very old and now there are more update systems, leaving InkFrog down in the list of the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very useful that gives you the option to set up personal accounts and restrict access to your inkFrog and eBay information for your employees.

It helps me to create your eBay listings faster and makes massive revisions by making payment and refundin InkFrog

Samuel Y.

"Inkfrog is very nice,but its not the best."

What do you like best?

It was easy to sign up for inkfrog with their free trial compared to ebay service directly.

What do you dislike?

To my point of view its not the best software yet, but it has potential too be, and i don't really like their tech support team for they respond very slow compared to ebay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i advice you connect to their Ebay connection.

for now the support team helps to solve any problems i encounter when posting products on ebay.

UA
User in Automotive

"User friendly, but can be a pain"

What do you like best?

I like the simple category layout, and the relative user-friendliness for a first-time user with average computer skills.

What do you dislike?

The sync feature does not always work, forcing the user to manually fill information in, therefore defeating the purpose of the program. It;s certainly not the best software yet, but I do feel that it has serious potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would definitely recommend at least a free trial if you are considering this. I started out with that, and used it for a short time after, before decided I wasn't going to be listing enough items on eBay.

It saves time on listings, allows for customized templates, and it makes the listing process pretty simple.

Stanley K.

"inkFrog for listing."

What do you like best?

inkFrog enables eBay sellers to save time and sell more profitably on eBay.

Helps one to manage their eBay inventories once they're rolling.

inkFrog Open saves a huge amount of time.

Good customer service.

What do you dislike?

Though inkFrog has so much of advantages,the set up process can be difficult.

Helps me in listing creation,listing management and marketing tool for my eBay sales.

It saves my time since it is fast through Open saving.

Vishal T.

"best software for maintaining your online inventory"

What do you like best?

inventory management, business dashboard, and unlimited image hosting services are the best.

What do you dislike?

multiple design templates and little complicated for a first time user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Inkfrog is easy platform in which unlimited accounts can be linked that is better for the online inventory management. it is best than other companies just because it is providing large number of services to us.

Inkfrog does not advertise itself while using the software, linking unlimited amazon and eBay accounts and unlimited online storage.

Henry S.

"inkFrog as a page-lister."

What do you like best?

It gives the freedom to manage your eBay business like a pro.

Helps in designing beautiful eBay templates.

Helps to manage your orders and messages.

What do you dislike?

Since i have tried inkFrog and confirmed it true, there is no problems i have encountered using it.

Helps me to control my eBay business.

Helps me to manage my orders and messages.

Helps me in designing beautiful eBay templates.

"Great tool for someone trying to up his/her eBay game!"

What do you like best?

There's a range of packages available ranging from the casual seller to the professional. And all of them include 2 free months!

What do you dislike?

Their tech support responds fairly quickly, but I wish their hotline were open longer than 7 hours Monday-Friday.

My eBay business was a mess before I discovered inkFrog. I would have a lot of new merchandise but always put off listing it because I just didn't want to deal with the hassle. But inkFrog put an end to all that because it's truly so easy to use. I waste much less time than I used to.

Alejandro R.

"Amazon nightmare"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. The app can sync everything alone. The best thing is that you can sync with Ebay.

What do you dislike?

You cannot use this app with Amazon. Sometimes the set-up process is difficult. And high price.

I tried to sell products on Amazon but it is nightmare. Benefits if you want to use Ebay works perfectly

UT
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Experience with inkFrog"

What do you like best?

Inkfrog has a user friendly interface that is easy to navigate and commit mistakes. I noticed Inkfrog also has themes for their higher tier packages which we tried out as well as connection to other market places.

What do you dislike?

It saves times on listing, allows for customizer templates and it makes the listing process pretty simple.

Sanjeet K.

"Product listing tool"

What do you like best?

Very good customer service. Easy to use and listing template is easier to use. Supported marketplace and shopping cart.

What do you dislike?

Problem with inventory syncing. Adds mark-up to products.

Listing prosduct for customers.

Easy to create listing. Catalog auto-suggest makes it easy to match your product.

Amber W.

"Bulk lister"

What do you like best?

This is a great way to keep up and list bk on ebay

What do you dislike?

It's confusing at first but not after you learn it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth a try

Listing all my suit in bulk on ebay

Christian Y.

"makes selling more generic items quicker"

What do you like best?

if item is common and a template exists, creates a good starting template

What do you dislike?

many items you would expect to be available with a template do not exist

selling surplus supplies on ebay

"Need enhancement"

What do you like best?

Offer management and overview of inventory across various platform, including eBay and Amazon.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes unreliable. Certain option are not available unless one spend more money. Otherwise easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None

not working from time to time.

"Inkfrog"

What do you like best?

Inkfrog lets you match items you wanna sell to be sold onto eBay. It’s a great and innovative program

What do you dislike?

I think eBay itself may be easier to use

Selling items

Learning about inkFrog?

* We monitor all inkFrog reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.