Ingram Micro

4.8

Ingram Micro delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services.

Work for Ingram Micro?

Learning about Ingram Micro?

Ingram Micro Reviews

Showing 2 Ingram Micro reviews
Ingram Micro review by Nick N.
Nick N.

"Pretty Good Product"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We are using Ingram Micro as our supplier for quite a few products such as, Ubiquiti switches and access points, as well as, Eaton server U P S. They are not our only supplier, but the one that we look to the most frequent.

What do you like best?

Ingram's sales support does a great job with getting back with me. They do have way to many teams, that all have different emails based on what solution or product your seeking, but their response time is quite good. They traditionally keep a great stock of products as well and shipping turn around seems to be pretty quick when there is stock available. Customer support on invoicing issues was nice and friendly and quick to get a resolution. I would recommend them as a distributor.

What do you dislike?

"I've been dealing with them for almost 2 years, they can process an order correctly. You place it online, pay it online, they take the money, they have the stock, they ship it. one issue that I have had with the functionality of ordering is the $1,000 dollar minimum for free shipping. I feel as though in today's society that should be lowered. This minimum spend may change based on partner tier, so I can speak to that, but I do believe that threshold needs to be lowered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great product if you don't mind them taking a bit longer.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro review by G2 User
G2 User

"Great Pricing and Fast Shipping"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

They help us with our Reflexion service every month. This ensures that our clients are protected with an antivirus and anti spam program on their units.

What do you like best?

Accurate and timely billing is usually the protocol with them.

What do you dislike?

If and when there is a billing discrepancy, it takes a very long time to have it corrected and or credited back to us.

BY using them for Reflexion, we are keeping ourselves and our clients safe from harmful spyware, viruses, etc.

What Other Microsoft Resellers solution do you use?

Learning about Ingram Micro?

* We monitor all Ingram Micro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.