Huawei Cloud Storage Reviews & Product Details

Huawei Cloud Storage Overview

What is Huawei Cloud Storage?

Building converged storage resource pools for cloud data centers, delivering consistent data service experiences on- and off-premises, and enabling an agile cloud transformation

Huawei Cloud Storage Details

Huawei Technologies
1999
Shenzhen, China
@HuaweiEnt
2,386 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the Huawei Cloud Storage community
Have you used Huawei Cloud Storage before?

Huawei Cloud Storage Reviews

Showing 18 Huawei Cloud Storage reviews
Already have Huawei Cloud Storage?
Retail Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

This application is meant to store and supervise all the necessary information, not even in mobile but in a system. It’s a secured and excellent service to be employed for communication. People with a great number of networks can communicate better with this application. It can save the files, contacts, messages, and emails at the Huawei id and nobody can approach it until one wants to deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a navigation key to show help and its application is needed to be installed properly, otherwise, it can cause trouble. Watch for your internet connection that is the most important in the functioning of any software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team member was using this application for checking the production yield and he suggested me to use this awesome software. It created my life comfortable as in the sense my work is divided I don’t need to spend hours on saving and changing my files. This application can execute this work for me in a minute and my guests never have to wait for my response as it approaches them easily and can save their reviews, facilitate them in seeing the products and provide all trends in the securities industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Systems Engineer
What do you like best?

I am responsible for project report analysis in my company and that includes all the different departments. Luckily Huawei Cloud Storage is a wonderful tool that I use for sharing and organization of these reports. The large storage capacity helps me in keeping the bulk amount of data without worrying. It is easy to access from different devices like laptops, tablets, etc which is very convenient for me to share and receive documents wherever I need. One of the best upgrades in Huawei Cloud Storage are the features of folder sharing and team building. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though I find Huawei Cloud Storage to be of great advantage the price tag is definitely gold. Customization is quite limited in this version and the support response is just terrible. Cloud synchronization also presents with problems sometimes. As an internet hosted application, I find it performing slow with a slow internet connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I find its productivity to be of great benefit as we can easily edit any kind of document just according to your needs. Even the team members can edit and manipulate data which will be updated on the cloud storage accessible to all. My experience with Huawei Cloud Storage is for a short time but I find it very beneficial for our systems and it solves our problem data loss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder of Millennialminimalistt
What do you like best?

With huawei storage it simplifies your life when switching phone abd Huawei is my first choice of phone brand to use. It makes it super easy for me to transfer my data over to another one. Nothing gets lost and it is safe and secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I overall enjoy using an huawei phone. I prefer it over any other brand, it's just my preference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy, secure and simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's just a easy and Simple way to store your information. Not to mention secure, if I lose my phone and get another one. I don't need to worry about what's on my old phone because as soon as I enter my details, it will all just appear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder and Director
What do you like best?

Huawei cloud storage helps you organise your storage in a way helps you navigate easily without any hustle. It also provides helpful tips for you to maximize your experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their plans are expensive especially for those who are low income earners will feel the pain. It also limits you on what you can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switch to Huawei Cloud storage because it organizes your storage based on your needs. Now wont you love something like that? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving a problem of losing your work, memories or anything you want to keep. This storage is like an imaginary office that is safer than the one in the world, with tools and Ai that optimizes your experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

working in shapoorji pallonji and group of companies as SAP offices and handling their infra
What do you like best?

the best thing of huawei cloud storage is its very easy to integrate with any host and all steps are also shown in storage itself which made its operation and configuration very easy. step by step guide is provided in it itself where we can see all required details and perform operations. if we are not able to find solution for our issue we can raise a case with huawei and can get support and response time of huawei support team is really good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to dislike in this but one thing they can improve, they can imrove thier disk life Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i would like to say huawei storage will be a good device if someone is looking for a storage device because huawei is providing its devices on affordable price and its very advance in this price range in comparison of other devices available in the market now a days.

second good thing its service, huawei provides 24*7 support for its devices ad their TAC team response time is also good and we can also take guidance from their documents which are available on their support site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i am solving daily basis issues on huawei cloud storage, proving luns , attaching luns to VMs, creating storage pool, creating disk domain and mapping LUNS to Hosts .also providing file level storage or shared folder for keeping data on storage which makes data pickup easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advertising Consultant
What do you like best?

That it can easily be accessible using my phone my info is never lost whether I lose my phone or not. My pics and documents are safe Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not expirienced any perhaps because my knowledge or understanding of the features is limited to what I use it for being storage of docs and pics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More info on features and benefits for small business owners and up and coming entrepreneurs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

just that whatever happens to my phone my docs and pics and telephone numbers are atill available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best user interface of this cloud storage makes it easy navigate, and you can also group your files according to extensions, date and time. You can also let people download your content by giving links Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It consumes a lot of internet data, it would be better to access a lite version of your data also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best cloud storage with artificial intelligence Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Computer hardware can let you down. Should you lose all your files? No! There is cloud storage, access them anywhere on any device. You can also share an account with fellow workers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That I have in login details even if I loose my phone I have access to it from anywhere with my login details. It's secure and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The space for storage. The pricing that goes up disk life can improve. Need to advertise about Huawei storage more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To move to it as it's more of a upgrade from anything else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have no problems, benefits are that it's ened to end portfolio of products. Huawei focuses on our needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It save every password and i also like finger print Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be exact except that i doesn't have a battery to replace but is fine coz in is not simple to steal and if only you could add translation to make video edit for slid shows Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nice experience and there's a lot you can learn about it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problem i can say, but thanks more space your giving us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That a person can connect with all devices at the same time and get storage downloaded Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Eventually running out of space to create another account Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You wount make a mistake switching over to Huawei cloud storage sutions as it gas brought a new world of interaction with a well developed brand creating a new fresh design for the future in storage facilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

That I can share confidential info with my peers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GR
What do you like best?

It's easy to use and sync very easily to your email and backup devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I still feel like there is more room for improve moment on what they already providing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it as I have not had much issues or difficulties with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows me to save and backuo what ever I need.. And upload it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s really good especially when changing devices. Saves a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of something that I don’t like Forbes it delivers on the promise that they make. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it at least once.

It’s worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most of all Ian that’s it saves a lot of time. And that’s exactly what I’m looking for in the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

G
What do you like best?

Cloud storage feom Huawei never gives problems. Its user friendly, helps you to store those extra images, videos, music and documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Its seems like any other cloud server but once you start using is, you see how easy and convenient it really is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth giving it a try. You won't be sorry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Amazing storage page Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy way to when it comes to browsing Huawei is the best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None I have nothing to dislike about Huawei cloud trust me. I love everything about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can go for it you won't be disappointed trust me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps me a lot with my school work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

G
What do you like best?

Comes free when you buy certain Huawei devices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i don't have anything bad to say about the service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Solid brand and easy on your pocket for similar functionality as more popular choices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i mostly use it for back up purposes when backing up to a physical device isnt convenient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GF
What do you like best?

The amount of space it provides and that it allows you to name your files sp it's easy to locate them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes gets over loaded and becomes slow and takes Time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't have to keep everything on my internal storage making my system very effective and efficient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

usa software development
What do you like best?

it facilitate me to store all my information and data to the cloud automatically at any time

accessing data is very fast hence saving time in time of retrieval Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

most people should be taught about huwaei storage hence they should advertise severally Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i will advice them to use the cloud to secure data from unauthorized access hence its reliable and efficient in terms of storage space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

securing my data in the cloud even if the device lost data does not lost

automatically updating my data severally Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has best features like it sync your multiple devices using the same Huawei ID. You can easily log in to mobile cloud on phone, tablet, laptop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issue with Huawei cloud storage. They give you free 5gb space and if you want more you have to purchase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended if you want to sync with multiple devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can easily cloud backup, cloud gallery, cloud storage. And the best part is you can sync your id in multiple devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.