Haiku Deck for G Suite

4.0

Haiku Deck is the fastest, easiest new way to create and share beautiful presentations without hiring a professional designer or wrestling with complicated software.It easily imports photos from Google Drive, Facebook, and other popular sites, and share instantly to any social network or connected device.

Work for Haiku Deck for G Suite?

Learning about Haiku Deck for G Suite?

Haiku Deck for G Suite Reviews

Showing 3 Haiku Deck for G Suite reviews
Haiku Deck for G Suite review by Russell S. P.
Russell S. P.

"Great add-on for Google Slides!"

What do you like best?

I've used Haiku Deck for 7 years independently, but after shifting primarily to Google Slides, I hadn't used the platform as much lately. However, I recently discovered the add-on for Slides and couldn't be more excited! Here's why I love it:

- It adds a ton of ideas, options, and inspiration for your slide deck template. Haiku offers hundreds of templates.

- The add-on is free! Free is awesome, especially when it's good quality. There is a subscription version, but I was pleased with the free version.

- They offer thousands of free images that are approved and Creative Common licensed. You don't have to worry or filter or read the fine print, The add-on does it for you. Plus, it makes it easy to cite your sources - great for teaching students about Digital Citizenship.

- The images are excellent quality, too. No grainy, pixelated images.

- It works smoothly. I did not have any lagging at all, as is common with other add-ons.

- If you are familiar with Slides, them this is extremely easy to learn to use and navigate. A natural, well-designed interface.

What do you dislike?

I have no real complaints; although, it would be nice if they'd allow you to use more than 5 images for free on the free version. I enjoy Haiku, but some users may find this.to be redundant and useless when you consider the Explore feature (for image searching) that's already built into Slides.

Creating beautiful slide decks using Haiku Deck's templates.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Haiku Deck for G Suite
Haiku Deck for G Suite review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"A Easy to Use, Convenient Solution"

What do you like best?

In short, Haiku Deck is easy to use and efficient, meaning that effective and beautiful presentations can be created within minutes. The big and clear menu makes it easy for the user to find what option they want and use it, and the presentation software automatically works to make your slides more simplistic and more cohesive through the vast range of template options. Moreover, Haiku Deck allows for the user to upload video and audio to the presentation through the click of a button, making it easier than ever for one to cover a presentation or add a small, entertaining clip to reinvigorate your audience. All in all, Haiku Deck is an easy to use, yet still powerful piece of presentation software that will change the way you present information to your employees and to clients forever.

What do you dislike?

The main problem with Haiku Deck to me is the features it lacks. Unfortunately, Haiku Deck invariably lacks features such as shared collaboration and the ability for multiple people to work on a presentation simultaneously that its closest competitor, Google Slides, flaunts as its premier merits. Moreover, it also has its shortcomings when compared to the age-old leader of presentation software, Microsoft PowerPoint, in that it just lacks the raw processing power and sheer amount of features found in PowerPoint. For example, I was unable to add any transitions to my slides in Haiku Deck, let alone animation of single objects or even the ability to comment on my slides for later use. Although Haiku Deck seems like a compelling package, ultimately, it stands crossed between the raw power of PowerPoint and the cloud networking found in Google Slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy to use and quick presentation software, this is for you.

Haiku Deck lets me display information to my clients and my employees in a much more effective and informative manner. Unlike other software packages, which push me to the brim with their enormous amount of features, Haiku Deck makes it easier and simpler for me to make a nice presentation that manages to keep the watcher engaged. Not only has this helped to keep my employees more informed and more productive, with a clear sense of direction, but it has also helped me display a more cohesive front to our clients, meaning they are more likely to work with us effectively.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Haiku Deck for G Suite review by Jason F.
Jason F.

"Worked great with Google Doc, Google Slides etc."

What do you like best?

I have been a user of Haiku Deck since 2011 on its web based version. I am glad the developer made it compatible with G Suite. Like it does for its web version, it has a decent size library with high quality media files and easy implementation. Templates are customizable and comes with feature from Haiku Deck.

What do you dislike?

limitation on the amount of media file you can import, operation is not as seamless as other add-ons

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the quality of the images and templates this is a no brainer.

Haiku Deck's image selection is enormous and images are aesthetically pleasing, it will save you the trouble of finding beautiful stock images

There are not enough reviews of Haiku Deck for G Suite for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Haiku Deck for G Suite?

* We monitor all Haiku Deck for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.