H3C

4.7

H3C innovatively launches an integrated data center solution to meet the new challenges of IT development. By integrating networks, computation and management, the integrated data center solution genuinely enables high availability, high reliability, high performance, high scalability and high manageability of IT systems; and automated scheduling and adaptiveness of services

Work for H3C?

Learning about H3C?

H3C Reviews

Showing 5 H3C reviews
H3C review by Diego R.
Diego R.

"H3C for high standard customers"

What do you like best?

I like the service guarantee sold by H3C. I use these equipments in the biggest clients that I have in the network and until today I did not have problems, because everything that says in the manual of the H3C happens with high performance

What do you dislike?

I think you should invest in high capacity equipment, with more 10Gbps and 40Gbps ports and also with a high performance power

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you have a large project, either to use as a hub or to deliver good equipment to a large customer, it would be best to invest in H3C routers.

I had a lot of problems related to the CPE I was using on the clients, for example, the router did not support the number of routes needed or was not able to pass enough traffic on the ports, in which all of this was resolved with the H3C routers

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about H3C
H3C review by Fernando R.
Fernando R.

"Great interface!"

What do you like best?

It has an excellent CLI, very intuitive and can meet several services for the end customer. Easy to find equipment on the market with an affordable price. Bivolt equipment and easy installation.

What do you dislike?

I had difficulties in applying QOS and found that the equipment is not as resistant to power outages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Equipment with great cost benefit, being able to serve several services in a single box.

It is possible to serve the client with the BGP protocol, answer telephony, QOS application and dedicated link.

What Data Center Networking solution do you use?

H3C review by Marcos P.
Marcos P.

"Execelente access equipment"

What do you like best?

The H3C routers are great for customer access. Its implementation is very simple and its functionalities work correctly. The price to acquire them is also quite interesting.

What do you dislike?

In order to use an optical interface, it is necessary to install an expansion card, which slows down some of our activities.

With H3C routers, we have been able to serve customers on a large scale and with incredible deployment agility. Our L3VPN services work very well through them and our customers are very satisfied with the delivery of the service.

H3C review by Administrator

"Exceptional equipment"

What do you like best?

I've always liked the H3C switches because they have a low cost taking into account the range of features they have, easy configuration with world-known language, very good scalability, simple troubleshooting and phenomenal support.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to oppose to the equipment, it has always been an equipment with simple and intuitive configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used for many years at Embratel, always proved to be reliable equipment, without presenting many flaws. Quick setup, when you needed updates were done in simple and quick ways.

Overall it is a robust and very reliable equipment.

We have managed to accelerate the average activation time of our customers. This is an equipment with a low cost, fast supplier delivery, simple and highly reliable configuration.

H3C review by Renato B.
Renato B.

"H3C features and recommendations"

What do you like best?

Great router used in several clients in our network, where we execute MPLS and Dedicated IP services

What do you dislike?

It would be interesting that all models have Gigabit ports, however most versions such as MSR 2010 and MSR 2012 have Fast Ethernet interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product that raising the necessary requirements in its implementation will meet all your proposed needs.

We have no problem with the equipment, and it meets all our needs proposed at the time of adhesion.

Learning about H3C?

* We monitor all H3C reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.