Google Asset Tracking

Accurate, real-time global location data for fleets, assets, and devices

Work for Google Asset Tracking?

Learning about Google Asset Tracking?

Categories

Google Asset Tracking Reviews

Showing 5 Google Asset Tracking reviews
Google Asset Tracking review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Google Asset Tracking
Google Asset Tracking review by José Gregorio Y.
José Gregorio Y.

"Google Asset Tracking"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that I put several google apps together in one maps, places and routes, which makes it more accurate and powerful when it comes to tracking resources, roads, places, people

What do you dislike?

for me google is the maximum, it has a little high costs, but it is worth the payment, all its projects and products are guaranteed quality

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

we plan better business trips, routes, organize the trajectory, save time, improve efficiency and response times in the implementation of projects

What GIS solution do you use?

Google Asset Tracking review by Priyanka S.
Priyanka S.

"Data asset tracking"

What do you like best?

Works very well for tracking but would like to consolidate password storage, asset tracking.Love the reports and tracking abilities. Cloud linked and mobile capable and the awesomeness of customization.

What do you dislike?

The app on iOS or android could better customized to fit our needs.It is a bit hard to start with the configuration of the software and it can be a bit confusing, but their customer service helps you during the process.

Set up fields for different groups. Can be broken into different departments for sharing assets.Tracking loaner items. Tracking life line of machines.Asset tracking of 2.000 items in my company, where every item needs to be tracked on a daily basis.

Google Asset Tracking review by User

"I enjoy Google Asset Tracking for the purposes of keeping track of real time assets"

What do you like best?

Set trackers are an often required application for any company that has trucks, buses, or other assets that are on the move. In this codelab you will build the components that are responsible for driving a Transport Tracker solution, based on the I/O Bus Tracker. It shows how to use the Google Maps Android API, along with the Firebase Realtime Database, to build a mobile system that can be

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything that I dislike about the application and software

I like to keep track of my assets and since I already use Google Chrome, then certain information is already saved

Google Asset Tracking review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Effective tool for keeping track of hardware and equipment used by remote employees"

What do you like best?

East to use map with a familiar Google interface. Lets us track phones, laptops, and our company car as they make their rounds around the country. We were also able to negotiate a discount in our insurance thanks to this!

What do you dislike?

Little pricey, but like all Google tools, very effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple to use map to see exactly where users are bringing signed out corporate equipment, this is a great tool. It may be overkill for smaller organizations, but this fit our needs perfectly as a medium size company.

We literally had no asset tracking before this. Not even a sign out sheet.

Learning about Google Asset Tracking?

* We monitor all Google Asset Tracking reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories