Gihosoft Free Video Joiner

Gihosoft Free Video Joiner, is a video joiner software, also called as a video merger or a video combiner. It can be used to join several MP4, MKV, AVI or MOV videos to a big one at a fast speed.

Work for Gihosoft Free Video Joiner?

Learning about Gihosoft Free Video Joiner?

Gihosoft Free Video Joiner Reviews

Showing 6 Gihosoft Free Video Joiner reviews
Gihosoft Free Video Joiner review by Darwin L.
Darwin L.

"Joining videos has never been so easy"

What do you like best?

The ease and speed with which we can join videos although they are in different formats and quickly organize them in the order we want to later save it and use it in our presentations or activities. On the other hand, I really like its interface, which in addition to being simple, has a very nice and current design.

What do you dislike?

It would not add or take away anything, it fulfills its function fully and it is very pleasant to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The union of videos is extremely simple and fast with this software, accepts formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, among others. Its interface is extremely friendly, pleasant and the program is free.

When we have activities in which we must collect different videos to present a compilation, summary or for a specific project, we use Gihosoft Free Video Joiner, which allows us to do this easily and quickly.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Gihosoft Free Video Joiner
Gihosoft Free Video Joiner review by Pedro L.
Pedro L.

""Gihosoft Free Video Joiner", the perfect option for your videos."

What do you like best?

This app makes your life easier if you are willing to do a video with professional finish.

It allows you to add no matter how many videos and no matter the format of the videos.

In our our case, we have been doing a lot of different videos, with a lot of format modalities for an announcement, with a good success and good resoults.

I also liked the good skin of the program as it makes its use very easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

I agree with every little detail on this app. I like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I hilghly recommend this app for everyone who wants aquality video without any complucation.

I made an announcement video using different cameras with different formats. Also, my partners sent me some of that videos and finally I joined all of them and made an awesome video.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Gihosoft Free Video Joiner review by Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.

" Merge several videos in a single presentation"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent tool to compile, merge and cut videos, it is easy to use, you just have to download the program on your computer, and select the videos to be merged into a single file and that's it.

What do you dislike?

It's the best, super easy to use, saves editing time for simple and short things

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it is very easy, if you need more understanding of use, use the videos of how to use it on the Gihosoft website.

I had to assemble a presentation of the annual budget plan, merge 3 videos that I had about the project I was carrying and I was able to compile all the information in a single file.

Gihosoft Free Video Joiner review by Amal D.
Amal D.

"Perfect video editor "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to install and use. It provides a tutorial before using the software which is a very easy three steps. The three steps includes importing the video, setting the play order for merging and last is saving the video. It accepts different format and also while merging if each video is of different format it will process very easily. It is a very simple software for formatting video.

What do you dislike?

I'm very much satisfied with this software, nothing negative to present. It helps my work more easier while editing videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I mainly use this product for my presentation works or for editing pathway videos. I felt very simple and easy in installing and using the software. Since it is also a open source software I sure will recommend this software for others. It also provides a finishing to my works.

It helps me mostly for my presentation works that is while editing any of the video presentations I could merge the content very easily. I could select the part and set the duration and join the video accordingly. It does not arise any confusions since at the beginning they provide us with 3 steps of instructions. It always gives me a professional finish in my works. And also it helps me in editing my pathways which I post in social media platforms.

Gihosoft Free Video Joiner review by Marcos V.
Marcos V.

" Simple and useful"

What do you like best?

It has a very intuitive interface and is very easy to use. When you start the app there is a tutorial to help you.

You can join an unlimited quantity of videos with no loss quality. You can also select the order of the videos because if you add all of the at once it could be a bit messy

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this awesome app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very a simple app you add the videos and the software will merge them in to a file

I had to send videos to my team and instead of sending multiple files I joined all with this amazing software

Gihosoft Free Video Joiner review by Russel D.
Russel D.

"Easy Video Managing"

What do you like best?

1) Arrange videos to join like a slideshow

2) Very good quality and fast speed

3) Combine all videos formats from avi to mpeg4

What do you dislike?

1) The entire software has been designed for basic merging and editing

2) All the more it can become easy to use with better features

We were able to use this software in order to help design videos from 2 to 3 various slides

Learning about Gihosoft Free Video Joiner?

* We monitor all Gihosoft Free Video Joiner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.