Gihosoft Free Video Cutter

This is a simple tool for cutting long video files into shorter ones. With it, you can cut a clip from a movie or video of various formats and save the clip in four alternative formats. By the way, the hand-drawn interface is very cute.

Work for Gihosoft Free Video Cutter?

Learning about Gihosoft Free Video Cutter?

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter Reviews

Showing 28 Gihosoft Free Video Cutter reviews
Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Amal D.
Amal D.

"Easy and free video Cutter "

What do you like best?

It is one of the best video cutter which is very easy to install and use even for beginners. It is free to install including complete version. It provides clean 3 steps of instructions of how to use the software. And also it it supports different formats like MPG, MP4, DVD etc. The importing is very easy without losing its quality. And also it is works good in windows. The main three steps include importing the video file, setting time range for cutting the video and saving. It is very simple and useful for fast video cutting for PC.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negatives to tell about this software, I'm very much satisfied as it is free and easy to use. Its features are very easy to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One can use this software for cutting long videos which is very free to use and easy to install. While importing video quality is not lost. I would sure command this software since it is open platform and free to use.

In my company and training period they gave me lot of videos and presentations for my references. It helped me out in cutting the important portions and made my work more easier. It is very useful in cutting very long videos. It is very easy in setting the time range for cutting the video there is no confusions. The instructions which they provide is easy to understand and follow.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Gihosoft Free Video Cutter
Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Emi U.
Emi U.

"Reduce length of time in videos"

What do you like best?

This software is one of my favorites, it allows me to edit the videos, cutting the duration time of them. The video is selected from the source file, the application screen is opened and in a super easy way the video input and output is selected, the cut can be previewed before exporting it, it does not lose visual quality with the edition.

What do you dislike?

It's very basic was designed only to cut videos, so it fulfills its function, I like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the entire line of programs offered by Gihosoft, complementing this software with Tubeget is the key.

In my workshops or therapies I always use videos as support material, sometimes I just need to take out a particular fragment of a video and with Free Video cutter, it is very helpful, I can edit quickly and easily.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by José Manuel R.
José Manuel R.

" Practical and easy program to cut and edit videos"

What do you like best?

Tool needed to cut videos. If I have a very long video and I need a part of it, I use this program and I do it easily and quickly. I simply move the red dates or I locate the beginning and the end and that's it, I save and I can use my new video.

What do you dislike?

The program is specifically for cutting, it is also free, easy to use, practical and useful. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

A program to cut videos of different formats. It is easy to use, free and very practical.

When I have a very long video and I need a specific part I use Gihosoft Free Video Cutter to cut it and use what I need.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Eli G.
Eli G.

" Cutting videos is easy task with this program"

What do you like best?

It is an essential tool to cut those videos that I want to highlight a summary to be published on some social networks. This program allows me to do it without having to make a formal edition as is usually done in a television studio. That is, I can quickly and safely extract the fragment I need, preview it and then send it to the networks and on time with the news.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps it could be improved by accepting more video formats to save, in this way it would be useful to different users with different work activities. However, I think it is on the right track and that the simplicity of use, speed and usefulness are well focused

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a free program that can be handled as soon as it is downloaded because its use is very simple, it is useful to cut videos in the time that the user indicates, it is very fast and it supports several formats.

To be able to adjust the videos in the time or cut that I need and in a fast and simple way to later publish them in real time in the social networks. I think that it is undoubtedly an advantage to have a program that facilitates our work and helps us over time.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Paula C.
Paula C.

"Great tool if you want to do minor changes in your video files"

What do you like best?

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter is an easy tool to use and very light software that surely any of us gonna need in our computers sometime. The main feature of this software that catch my attention is the completely simple, self explanatory interface. You really do not need any help or tutorial to install and start using it. With this simple tool you can easily make some minor editing in your video files in less than a minute. You can transform your files in a different type of video (most used extensions available) without losing quality and also you can make shorter videos. The main task of this program is to cut videos without losing its quality. This amazing tool is also free!

What do you dislike?

The possibilities of edition are very limited. This is a video cut tool and if you expect this software to perform many video editing tasks you will be disappointed because Gihosoft Free Video Cutter only can make minor editing. I wish I could put watermark in my videos with this software because it is something very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great free tool to make minor editing in your videos such as cutting and saving videos as a different type of video extension. The software is easy to use and shows a self explanatory interface.

I use Gihosoft Free Video Cutter to perform simple, very basic tasks in video editing. I love that this is easy, very fast to use and light in my computer.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.

"The easiest way to edit a video"

What do you like best?

It is a program to cut videos in a super easy way, you just have to install the program in the computer, select the video to edit, select the input and output of the video, and save the final cut. Maintains the original video quality.

What do you dislike?

It is a very friendly and simple program, there is something that I dislike and it is also completely free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a program designed with a super basic user facility, the user does not need more technical induction. The window where you work is simple and practical

This program works perfect to reduce the time of a very long video, or to select a fragment of something particular. It's excellent

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Geork A.
Geork A.

"Cut and edit videos quickly and easily"

What do you like best?

It is a super basic program that allows you to cut and edit a video in a very simple way, you simply select the video to edit, in the lower left part you mark the entry (where it starts) and exit (where we want it to end) of the video, you select to save and you choose the final format to which it will be exported, it handles 5 formats the most recognized as .MP4 .MOV and .AVI among others.

What do you dislike?

It's extremely basic, just to cut the video, it does not bring more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install on the computer and ready, to use it does not need more induction or computer skills. It is a friendly and easy to understand window

It is a good tool to edit the videos that are very long of the meetings that are carried out remotely by videoconference. This cuts the video and makes it easier to send digitally

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Easy and stable to use"

What do you like best?

The software is free, easy and stable to use. I can cut my videos with just few clicks. The user interface of the software is nothing complex. I just browse for my video file and determine the start point of the video and the end point of our video then click on save. And I can save my video in many format like AVI, MOV, MP4 and WMV.

What do you dislike?

For me, if just the video cutter, I have nothing to complain about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best and easy video cutter to use.

I used Gihosoft Free Video Cutter to cut only some parts of video that related to our IT project to consult or presentation in the meeting. and cut the some parts of the video(in our factory) that assigned by my factory manager to send to our head office in Taiwan.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Signy A.
Signy A.

"Crop free videos"

What do you like best?

It is a simple and practical program, it does not require greater knowledge of editing or greater technical knowledge in computing. It serves to cut videos maintaining the original quality of the video. In addition, it is completely free.

What do you dislike?

There is not something I do not like about this program. I would leave it as it is

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is downloaded directly to the desktop of the computer, it does not take up much space on the disk and the program menu is very friendly

In the training and training programs of the company they give us a lot of support material, it helped me to edit a video material that was very long, just select the video from my files and once in the program mark the beginning and end of the I was going to select, and that's it.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Samantha W.
Samantha W.

"Cutting videos in a easy way"

What do you like best?

Before I discovered this amazing software in order to cut a video I had to open Sony Vegas , change the settings and renderize the video. This tool helped me a lot because its so simple but so useful. You only have to import the video , set the start time and the end time and then you save your video , as simple as that.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this software because its free and helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for simple cut , its an amazing tool and will save you a lot of time

It helped me a lot cutting videos in work and also for my personal projects

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Sneha S.
Sneha S.

"The best and easiest video cutter tool. "

What do you like best?

It is the best ever video cutting tool. It can be very easy to install and even beginners can use it very effectively. It supports various formats like AVI, MPEG, MPG, DVD, MP4 etc. We can input the video and get the output after editing without quality loss very quickly. It accurately controls in every second of the range of cutting. It has the best feature of trimming your videos into the duration you want.

What do you dislike?

Actually I have no dislikes to tell about this Gihosoft Video cutter because it is very easy to use and it is absolutely free. As I was beginner it helped me a lot.

I used Gihosoft Video cutter when my friends and colleagues send me some videos to edit. Then I used this software to trim the videos.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Gustavo D.
Gustavo D.

"Practical video cutter"

What do you like best?

It is a tool to cut videos very easy to use, works with almost all formats including HD video, in a few steps you can cut long videos and save them on your computer in the format you want

What do you dislike?

I would like it to include more complex video editing tools

We have used it when we need to cut long videos of more than 5 minutes to promotional videos of seconds up to 2 minutes to upload on social networks. It has worked very well since we work in HD format, the video preserves the quality and the promotions are published with a high quality, resulting in the required impact, saving money and time by not using complicated tools and software without sacrificing quality

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Administrator

"Recorta tus mejores vídeos fácil y gratis"

What do you like best?

Hay varios aspectos que lo hacen ser el mejor recortador de videos. El primero es que como su nombre indica es gratuito y descargable a traves de la web del creador. El segundo es su peso, solo ocupa 15 mb el archivo una vez descargado e instalado un tamaño simplemente imbatible. El tercero es su sencillez extrema a la hora de realizar los recortes oportunos para tus videos.

What do you dislike?

Quizas la unica pega es que al ser gratuito es extremadamente sencillo. Su entorno recuerda mucho al de un reproductor de videos como los que se usan en windows. Tan solo hay que abrir el archivo y ya puedes hacer las marcas de recorte. Como digo muy sencillo pero sin efectos ni herramientas profesionales. Sin lugar a dudas si lo que quieres es un producto mas profesional tendrá que decantarse por otras opciones del mercado como adobe premiere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo que se use para todo tipo de edicion de videos recibidos tanto para marketing como para anuncios y otros videos relacionados con la empresa como charlas motivacionales, transcripciones de reuniones, etc. Ademas es muy facil de utilizar y se puede enseñar en menos de un minuto a cualquier persona con cualquier ordenador.

Gracias a este programa hemos podido recortar comerciales o anuncios y enviarlos a los distintos compañeros del area de marketing para que vieran nuestras creaciones. Gracias a este programa gratuito se pueden enviar archivos comprimidos y recortados compatibles con todo tipo de reproductores y smartphones. Es un beneficio muy grande que sea gratuito ya que no todo el mundo puede permitirse pagar para recortar videos.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Dipanbita D.
Dipanbita D.

"Free Video Cutter is a practical freeware for cutting videos"

What do you like best?

Free Video Cutter is 100% free and clean. It is also known as Gihosoft Free Video Cutter. You can use this app to cut out a clip from a long video in 3 easy steps: import a video file, set a time range for cutting, and save as new video. Spin buttons and preview function can help you make a perfect video clip.This is a tool for cutting long videos into shorter ones based on the need of users. It supports videos in almost all formats, like AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, 3GP, MPEG, and works well in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000 computers. Though a small free utility, Gihosoft Free Video Cutter has many remarkable features.Its Hand-drawn art style interface in irregular shape is very cool. Compact control panel with only 3 main buttons. Precisely move every second with spin buttons. Save as new videos in several alternative formats without quality damage.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in this product . This product is worth its price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One can use it for cutting long movies, cellphone videos, camera records, etc. and save the clips that you want in 4 alternative formats without quality damage. Free of cost. Very easy and very useful. It is worth its price.

Using for Video cutting purpose. Very easy to use and very fast. cuts the desire video within few moments. Very useful for cutting long videos, cellphone videos, camera records.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

" Quick simple app"

What do you like best?

If you need to cut out a scene from a video, then Free Video Cutter is excellent. Just drop your video, drag the slider and make the cut. You can even select what format you want the video in and it doesn't have to be in the same format as the original, so there is lots of flexibility.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike as it does the job quick and fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give a try, you won't be disappointed.

I use it when I need to trim videos for use in presentations and other purposes. It's quick, easy and fast to use.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"To edit my videos"

What do you like best?

Easy and intuitive interface tool with which I can cut videos, choose fragments, and save them as a new file, without lowering the original video output quality

It is online, free and supports all video formats up to 500MB in weight.

I can upload videos to edit from my pc or google drive.

What do you dislike?

Like all the tools offered online, it requires an internet connection to be able to use these tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The process is simple, upload the video to the tool, select the fragment you want to save, and create the new file.

I can divide videos and take the fragments you need to make any product or service promotion.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Nylyoriam P.
Nylyoriam P.

"Incredible software to cut videos"

What do you like best?

It is an impressive tool that accepts several types of video formats, simple and easy to use, you just have to indicate the beginning and the end where you want to cut and ready, it is excellent for making short videos in HD format

What do you dislike?

I have no negative points for this application I think it is one of the best and it is totally free

We use it to make a trailer, teaser the movies, but also to cut videos of our commercial activities and upload them to social networks, which gave us a lot of publicity and allowed us to increase our sales

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Administrator in Translation and Localization
Administrator in Translation and Localization

"Best cutting software Ever"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use in three stages first import a video file, second Set a time range for cutting, third Save as new video...

What do you dislike?

I didn't see anything dislike features... There are many products but i think it is the best..

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using any other product i Recommended to try Gihosoft Free Video Cutter...

We can cut the main part of our video, which is our main quote to send the people the main thing is the quality of the video does not change....

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Cesar V.
Cesar V.

"Excellent software for cutting videos"

What do you like best?

It is a software that I particularly use to cut video, it supports different types of format, it does not lose the quality of video or audio, it is available for Window and Mac and one of the most important things is 100% free

What do you dislike?

You can not have negative points about this application, it is 100% functional and free !!!

I can cut the videos of interviews that I recorded that are too long, it helps me in the editing and they are perfect and with the necessary time

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Nikhil W.
Nikhil W.

"Video Editing at its best"

What do you like best?

In the age of editing filters and sharing, videos are a major part of ones revenue model. Gihosoft allows video cutting and editing at a good place. Easy to use and understand along with a manual.

What do you dislike?

Where and what to do is different than how to and the idea being good can be seen.

In a media company, the video editing plays a major role in the incomes. Gihosoft editing helped in understanding the various ways to showcase a video.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by User

"Basic but good!"

What do you like best?

It does the basic work really good which is cutting the video into short clips. The software is very easy to understand and work on.

What do you dislike?

The Interface is drag and drop which makes the app very easy to use and it does save the file as a new file in the new format so I do not see an disadvantage to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great software which can be used to clip the videos and save it in different formats.

It is great to edit clips and helps to save them in different formats. I t is a great application that can be used in all fields.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Gabriel P.
Gabriel P.

"The best tool to edit videos.. like editing for dummies. "

What do you like best?

The super easy way to edit the videos, cut them, super easy to install in the computer and very very easy to use it. the interface is very friendly and you basically dont need any tutorial or guidance to use it

What do you dislike?

to be honest I cant find anything that i dislike. So far everything Ive needed i can do it in a easy way.

Video editing for video loops, or presentations.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by User

"Edicion de video con facilidad "

What do you like best?

Programa para cortar videos de una manera súper fácil, solo instale el programa en la computadora, seleccione el video para editar, seleccione la entrada y salida del video y guarde el corte final. Mantiene la calidad original del video.

What do you dislike?

Es un programa muy amigable y simple, hay algo que no me gusta y también es completamente gratuito

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es un programa diseñado con una facilidad de usuario muy básica, el usuario no necesita más inducción técnica. La ventana donde trabajas es simple y práctica.

Este programa funciona perfecto para reducir el tiempo de un video muy largo o para seleccionar un fragmento de algo en particular. Es excelente

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Siddhodhan J.
Siddhodhan J.

"Simplified editing"

What do you like best?

The most simple app ever made for editing and cropping of videos. The app is used only for cropping any video but works well

What do you dislike?

The editor is an idea to simplify cutting of large videos into smaller ones but cannot edit or add any effects like its competition out there

I was able to shorten videos for my youtube channel and helps increase outreach

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Prachi A.
Prachi A.

"Easy and free "

What do you like best?

It supports many type of formats and gives quick results will no quality loss.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time to save the large videos.

Making a video presentation by using a clip of some existing video becomes effective.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Gihosoft review"

What do you like best?

Everything about this software is great! Free, to use and it's simple. The finished product makes you think you're a pro

What do you dislike?

I don't use the product often so installing it and trying to remember everything even how to use it can be a bit daunting

Short clips for social media advertising

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by Administrator

"Easy to use and best of all it's free"

What do you like best?

It's free and is very intuitive on use - easy and quick editing.

What do you dislike?

Some ads appear and try to install during install.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a free piece of software so it won't do anything like Adobe Premiere; but, it will do the job to crop movies.

Quickly edit videos and crop items.

Gihosoft Free Video Cutter review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"GIHOSOFT VIDEO CUTTER"

What do you like best?

It's an amazing tool for cutting videos, easy to use and install, no technical issues and does the task very fast.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the software stops working, suddenly there is a need to close the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

It's easy to make presentations by using part of the video required

Learning about Gihosoft Free Video Cutter?

* We monitor all Gihosoft Free Video Cutter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.