Frontline Professional Growth

3.9

Frontline Professional Growth helps Illinois schools meet state-level requirements for performance evaluation reform act with exclusive access to digital danielson framework.

Work for Frontline Professional Growth?

Learning about Frontline Professional Growth?

Frontline Professional Growth Reviews

Ask Frontline Professional Growth a Question
Showing 26 Frontline Professional Growth reviews
Frontline Professional Growth review by Scott  K.
Scott K.

"Frontline Professional Growth - Stable and Handy"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to view my current records (as a teacher) as well as my previous years' evaluation results. I like that I am able to upload and present confidential information to the system and not only submit my work but notify my supervisor that my work has been submitted.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. The platform is solid, easy to use, and best of all - it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Frontline if you need a system that allows collaboration on a sturdy, easy to use platform.

I'm using Frontline Professional Growth for my requirement as a teacher. I use the platform for two observations a year as well as professional growth evaluations throughout the year. The ease of the program allows me to seamlessly work on my own professional growth and allow my administrator to access my information as well.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Frontline Professional Growth
Frontline Professional Growth review by User

"Frontline makes life easier for substitutes "

What do you like best?

What I value the most about this program is the organization it gives to my job. As a substitute, your day is different every day of the week, and it is hard to keep track. This program shows a calendar view of the current and next month that is color coded with days you already have jobs, days that none are available, and days that have available jobs. It then makes it super easy to browse through the possible job assignment, making finding the best available job quite simple.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about this program is I am employed in two different school districts and I have yet to find a way to merge the two, showing both job listings at the same time. As of now, I have to log off of one account and log in to the other in order to see both, making it difficult for me to remember all my available options on the same days.

Some benefits Frontline provides is the ability to easily check at all times available subbing positions. I believe that benefits the school systems in order to keep a high number of substitute teachers employed. If it was difficult to navigate or had a lot of technical difficulties I can imagine people would end up complaining.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

Frontline Professional Growth review by User

"Works ok but could be more intuitive"

What do you like best?

Being able to submit requests for days off and see acceptance online is more convenient than having to talk with someone in person.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this for several years now and I still fumble around to find what I am looking for. I believe that it should be easier to find the needed forms and get them submitted. More intuitive and streamlined features would be appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Frontline does what it needs to do but could be easier to use.

With Frontline, I can see all of my PD points from years past and the current year in one place anytime that I would like. It is also a place where I can see the dates of all of the days that I have been gone during the school year.

Frontline Professional Growth review by User

"Great tool for teachers!"

What do you like best?

It organizes all the professional development courses I’ve taken, shows the dates/times/credits earned. It also displays results of observations and evaluations in a format that is easy to understand. It also makes the request for a substitute so much easier now!

What do you dislike?

I am not sure how it requests an administrator to “approve” a class I have taken in order for them to finalize it so that I can get credit as soon as I’ve completed a course. Sometimes it can take weeks to have something “approved” and there must be a way to help administrators complete this task in a more timely fashion.

I can easily register for courses through the district or add my own courses from an approved program and put them up on Frontline immediately.

Frontline Professional Growth review by Carly M.
Carly M.

"One-Stop for Your Managing Progress"

What do you like best?

I like that Frontline now extends its program into absence management, as well as tracking professional development programming. As a teacher, it is wonderful to schedule an absence when needed, efficiently and immediately. Similarly, it is really helpful to participate in online classes, signing up, tracking progress, and adjusting my enrollment from one easy to use site.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it can sometimes be specific to the district itself. When using usernames and passwords specific to your district, you must be sure to log in from your district-specific site. Otherwise, you may be faced with a frustrating "incorrect username/password" message.

All district employees can monitor and enhance their professional development through this site. As I teach workshops, other teachers can rate my workshops, provide immediate feedback, and be given credit for their participation in minutes. It's so easy.

Frontline Professional Growth review by Lauren W.
Lauren W.

"Easiest Job Scheduling....Ever!"

What do you like best?

Log in, choose your job, log out. Easy! Everything is right there to help you decide if the job is for you. Job type, school, location, phone, map link, link to teacher notes, day/date/time of shift and total hours to be paid and length of break.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for jobs to post....waiting. Sometimes the jobs just don’t post. People aren’t sick, don’t take vacation etc. and there aren’t many positions available so you have to watch more closely for an opening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m amazed at this product as a user.

Absenteeism at schools for teachers. No more missing teachers.

Frontline Professional Growth review by User

"Frontline for Professional Growth Evaluations"

What do you like best?

I appreciate Frontline for the fact that I can look at all of the requirements I have coming up for my Professional Growth Evaluation (PGE) Goals.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that all of my past evaluations are located in the same list with the current evaluations. It makes for a lost of evaluation elements to look at. It would make sense to have the different years of evaluations separated out.

A benefit of the Fronline Professional Growth platform is that I can share confidential data and documents with my administrator. Also, I can see electronically my scores on my reviews, as well as feedback given by my administraotr.

User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Extremely easy to use platform "

What do you like best?

I love that Frontline is a one stop platform to house all my professional growth content. I am able to seek growth approval, see what areas I need to complete and what development opportunities are available.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little fiddling to find where all content areas are stored (a lot of tab within tab clicking) though once you figure it all out it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, once you find your way around the site.

I love that all my hours completed and up and coming areas of growth are stored in one platform. I can see when i'm up for evaluation.

Frontline Professional Growth review by Administrator

"Easy to use and track PD"

What do you like best?

All of the information is in one place and easily accessible. It also allows employees to keep track of their own professional development and to sign up for courses and workshops on their own.

What do you dislike?

There is little I dislike about this product. It is very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This streamlines the HR process and is easy to use.

This programs allows employees to manage their own professional development opportunities and records instead of having to go through HR.

Frontline Professional Growth review by Administrator

"Frontline, Ease of use for School Administrator"

What do you like best?

As a school administrator, Frontline has a dashboard which is self-explanatory and easy to access the most frequently used areas.

What do you dislike?

The area which keeps track of my own professional development has too many options for me to manage.

Use this for tracking teacher observations and using the pie chart to visualize how many observations are complete, in progress, and left to start is nice feature for me to plan.

User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Although Frontline is new to my organization, it has been an effective and useful program so far!"

What do you like best?

It is a very user-friendly program with helpful tutorial training videos.

What do you dislike?

It costs money to download the Android app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the free online tutorial videos before using the program. They are short, easy to understand and to the point!

I no longer have to depend on numerous and disruptive phone calls at all hours. All of the communication can be done conveniently online.

Frontline Professional Growth review by Consultant in Writing and Editing
Consultant in Writing and Editing

"All in one! "

What do you like best?

That it has all your PD certs in one place and puts the catalog there too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is a good product that replaces many files and papers all at once

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would ay in order to save papers and files- go for it!

I’ve realized the benefit of having an all in one place PD program includes annual reviews. Benefits of saving paper

Frontline Professional Growth review by Angela K.
Angela K.

"Easy to Find Subs"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the preferred subs list you can use.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to trace ALL of your previous absences and even sort them by school business, sickness, ect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure you have a set of preferred subs and add them to your list immediately.

This software leaves a "paper trail" for sub days.

"A new platform"

What do you like best?

We've just moved to Frontline. It seems a lot easier to navigate than previous tools. It is easy to toggle between evaluation and substitute pages.

What do you dislike?

The font is a bit small, but it's not really a significant issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's remarkably easy to learn. Almost no training was needed to be up and running.

We use it to organize documents and communication regarding evaluation of employees.

Frontline Professional Growth review by User in Libraries
User in Libraries

"Frontline Professional Growth - keep track of professional development"

What do you like best?

I like that it is customizeable. We have customized our data input sections, feedback forms and form library to meet the needs of our school district.

What do you dislike?

I feel a little overwhelmed by some of the components of the program.

We use Frontline to keep track of teacher and paraprofessional hours in order to make the state recertification process easy.

Frontline Professional Growth review by User

"Frontlin is user for time management, absences and professional growth"

What do you like best?

Ability to easily switch from application to application. Single sign in is a big plus

What do you dislike?

It's not integrated into our Active Directory. Requires a separate account.

Automates the entry of Absences and hours worked into our accounting system.

"A Worthy Product"

What do you like best?

Frontline now both does absence management, as well as tracking professional development programming.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike here, except that my school district doesn't use all it's functionality.

It's centralized a very uncomfortable set of procedures and made them easy.

"Easy to document "

What do you like best?

Easy to add professional development information and request for conferences

What do you dislike?

Sometimes completed activities sit for long periods of time before you can mark complete

Allows you to request and document professional development

"Effortless PD Tracking"

What do you like best?

Helpful Data Tracking for PD. Easy to store completed hours over multiple years.

What do you dislike?

Searching the catalog isn't as easy as it could be. More filters would bexpect appropriate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

It was difficult to log & track PD opportunities. This makes it simple.

"Difficult to Navigate"

What do you like best?

Ability to upload professional development certification to the licensing committee

What do you dislike?

It's not easy or intuitive to navigate. Sections could be a lot more clear. It's really clunky.

Ease of submitting CEUs for licensure

"Frontline Usage"

What do you like best?

I like how easy frontline is to use. It seems to be very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that frontline education is used for multiple purposes like teacher absences, and evaluations from administrators. It gets confusing with all the different logins.

I use it for evaluations in my school district and it allows me to see past and current goals. I enjoy the way it helps set goals.

"Work attendance"

What do you like best?

I like the Convenience if using this software.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about this software.

keeps track of attendance well

Frontline Professional Growth review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"User friendly and no problems! "

What do you like best?

I like how easy this is to use and manage, it hows been a very seamless transition to using this product!

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that I have found to be a problem with this product.

We were able to share the evaluation process more easily and keep track of it which was nice to have to look back on and reflect on growth.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I use this product at work to track professional development and for my educator evaluations each yet.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get error messages if I copy and paste information into the fields.

I use Frontline to track my evaluations and professional development.

"Overwhelming"

What do you like best?

All the documents for the year are all in one place

What do you dislike?

It's confusing to tell which forms are which, what needs to be done and what doesn't.

It's used to fill out forms throughout the school year.

"Frontline Experience"

What do you like best?

Frontline has a great dashboard that is easy to use is.

What do you dislike?

There is a limited amount time to give feedback.

Frontline is used as a tool for finding substitutes.

Learning about Frontline Professional Growth?

* We monitor all Frontline Professional Growth reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.