FotoFlexer

3.9

The world's most advanced online image editor.

Work for FotoFlexer?

Learning about FotoFlexer?

FotoFlexer Reviews

Showing 22 FotoFlexer reviews
FotoFlexer review by Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.

"this application helped me a lot while it worked."

What do you like best?

I as a photographer have used many applications so that my photos get the best finish, and this was undoubtedly excellent, I could edit my photos, advertise my marl, allow me to do all kinds of transformation to my photo, achieving the best in my style, also work online and free, without having to download any program, it is very easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

I was happy to have gotten this application, I just saw that I did not have the possibility of importing the photos to social networks, I would like the application could be available again, because without any warning that simple I stop working, I do not know If it is now with a different operative system, the fact was that I could never access it again. Photo flexer I want you to come back!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like that the flexer photo team will continue to provide the best as they came doing or help me to be able to access the application again.

It was a very good application, functional and useful, for me as a photographer, it helped me a lot in my work, I managed to do wonders with my photos, I characterized myself by giving more of my photos to add all kinds of effects and transform the spaces, with this application achieved all that and more.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about FotoFlexer
FotoFlexer review by Barbara F.
Barbara F.

"Page fallen. "The world's most advanced online photo editor" seems to no longer work"

What do you like best?

according to the comments in forums, fotoflexer apparently performed quite well in the online edition of photographs, obviously not in a professional way, but it did allow to optimize and add effects to everyday photos. A pity not being able to access the page of what was said to be the best online photo editor.

What do you dislike?

not much I can add, because unfortunately at the moment of wanting to enter the page appears the header that the server can not be found. I do not know, maybe it's just a temporary problem, but if so, they had to leave a message "in maintenance" or "we're working".

Recommendations to others considering the product

for what I managed to read in some pages on the web, apparently worked within the expected, I do not know if it was indeed the best editor as they were promoted, but it seems that it met the minimum expected for an online editor. Unfortunately the page until this moment is fallen so it is impossible to know how good or bad it was, so while they can continue using their usual photo editor. Greetings.

None, I usually do not occupy online editors since they seem a bit basic, but this time I wanted to give him a chance to be supposed to be "the best online photo editor", but could not.

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

FotoFlexer review by fabiola e.
fabiola e.

" Web photo editing service"

What do you like best?

I like that I can make the editing of the different photos quickly, with just entering the website of the tool, upload the photo and start using my creativity, I like that I can use it as a professional, it is a manageable tool and it is necessary to use it connection to internet.

I like that it is completely free and without installing anything, it is easy to use and you can give it a better use as you gain experience and the large number of editing possibilities. One of the most complete that exist.

And Finally I like that it is a complete and simple online image editor of how many I have found. It has a lot of effects, fonts, retouching, options for color, etc. It is so complete to the point of remembering large paid image editors

It can be used from a simple equipment to a more robust one that is why it can be recommended to people with little experience in the field

What do you dislike?

a draw that I can see is that it is only in English for what they do not master this will be a limitation should add the different languages

Recommendations to others considering the product

That they develop tools like these, since they are not heavy and can be used from any place

Personally I have made quick and simple editions for special dates, (Birthdays of my relatives, anniversaries and Valentine's Day)

FotoFlexer review by jose eduardo g.
jose eduardo g.

"mi experiencia con este editor de imágenes"

What do you like best?

FotoFlexer es un editor de imágenes pero de manera on line, que ademas no necesita ningún tipo de registro para comenzar a usar sus funciones especializadas. lo bueno de esta aplicación es que muy organizada básicamente los divide por categorías según las cuestiones que desees realizar en esas fotos. por ejemplo: es una sección puedes encargarte de efectos, en otra las capas, en otras las distorsiones y mediante esto puedes arreglar problemas en cuanto a los ojos a los fondos y entre otras funciones. en si su interfaz es muy cómoda y puedes importar imágenes desde diferentes lugares hasta por cámara web.

What do you dislike?

realmente que no puedo obtener este programa como una aplicación si no que es totalmente on line y sin Internet no puedo acceder, si pudiera descargarla en mi ordenador tuviera acceso directo desde el computador y sin Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

que usen este software ya que es una plataforma de diseño y edición totalmente gratuita y que ademas ofrece entre sus características un sin fin de funciones que periten que la foto quede como usted la necesita, posee una interfaz cómoda para trabajar y no requiere de comprar alguna licencia o registrarse para usarla.

principalmente problemas con las imágenes y ediciones de fotos, que no me hace falta contratar o mandar a un diseñador para que me ayude a editar una foto que necesite, y en términos generales me agrada que se integre con redes sociales porque por esta vía puedo importar como exportar imágenes para trabajar con ella posteriormente. es totalmente gratis por lo que no me genera ningún costo porque es una plataforma gratuita on line.

FotoFlexer review by Kinga O.
Kinga O.

"It was a great find! "

What do you like best?

There are a lot of online photo editors in the market, but FotoFlexer was one of the best and really easy to use. I loved Insert-a-Face feature as well as Morph and Smart Resize. It was great especially if you only needed a small change in your current marketing materials or just to blur/add/paste something. Sometimes you don't really need more than that from an online tool.

It was great, seems the site is gone though.

What do you dislike?

It got intuitive at time, at first it was a bit overwhelming. Also, new features were being added, but not regularly, and some of them were just outdated in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FotoFlexer gave a lot of great possibilities, but rather consider it as a support tool.

Creating some new photos out of old photos, and editing your current materials. Especially if you care about your time and you just needed to make some minor changes: FotoFlexer was great, as a support to your professional toolbox.

FotoFlexer review by José Arturo M.
José Arturo M.

"Herramienta que utilizo para editar imágenes varias con contenido para redes sociales"

What do you like best?

esta herramienta on line es súper practica para editar mis imágenes rápidamente sin tener que invertir dinero, permitiéndome editar colores, seleccionar y redireccionar elementos, incluir textos y bordes , eliminar ojos rojos que me parece una de las mejores características, es una herramienta que se actualiza constantemente , es fácil de usar ya que solo se requiere un paso para cargar la imagen de allí comenzar a editar. Es compatible para cargar en mis redes sociales y mantiene buena resolución si quisiera imprimir o plotear mis imágenes

What do you dislike?

Son pocos los elementos limitantes para mi sobre salen 03:

- Es un editor que sólo se encuentra en idioma ingles.

- Es sencillo, no posee elementos profesionales.

- Depende de internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se lo recomiendo a todo aquel usuario o usuaria que e guste editar imágenes rápidamente y de una forma sencilla. no requiere instalación previa y es compatible para trabajar en tus redes sociales.

Poder editar imágenes rápidamente para publicar en redes sociales, sin necesidad de instalación de programas, bajar aplicaciones o realizar grandes gastos en programas especializados.

FotoFlexer review by Ramon E.
Ramon E.

"online photo editor"

What do you like best?

I like it because I can make all the editions according to my creativity in an easy and simple way, what I like the most is that it is done online and via the web, since the tool is used from the internet, where I can edit all the photos of my preference, on the other hand it is important to highlight that the editions we make are seen as those of a professional without needing to be an expert and you can save the result on your computer, in your social networks or share it with other people. and We can save the result on the computer in your social networks or share it with other people online.

It is totally free

It is totally free and you do not need to install any additional program to make use of this marvelous tool

What do you dislike?

the only disadvantage that I see is that it is in English and for people who do not like it, you should apply a translator or try to familiarize yourself with the words my recommendation is to add a package with more languages

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation for other applications is that they take into account this tool that is to say that they place via web complete tools to make use of it without having to install them and execute any amount of complements

The staff of human resources makes editions for the days of Christmas with this tool

FotoFlexer review by Celeste E.
Celeste E.

" Excellent photo editing system"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent tool for photo editing, I like it because I can make my editions as a professional in a simple way, since that I upload the photo on the website and start the editing, one of the positive aspects and therefore I really like it is that I do not need to install any program on my computer or PC, or add anything or anything, just with, get into the website I can start editing.

One of its great advantages is that it is completely free and it is for them that all the public has access without any new features.

I like that it is compatible with any operating system, the interface of the page is extremely light and therefore can be used quickly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some complements are missing to compete with professional editing tools if it were more complete were the best because they are on the web have a great advantage, I would like there to be a local version to use it on the PC and then upload .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, take into account the innovation that flexer brings us by presenting an editing tool through the web, if we create a tool that works locally and on the web it would be a fairly complete program and would bring a lot of attention from the public

It has worked for me to make simple editions, and on special occasions such as birthdays or simple events within the company

FotoFlexer review by User

"Improve your photos as you like"

What do you like best?

I could say that I hit this tool all at once, we all have to insert or attach an image to an email, a job or a presentation and we turn to Microsoft Paint. Although we are used to it since by default it comes in the package, it is not a very useful tool. This is where Fotoflexer comes in, I needed to do something else with the image, for that I turned to the World Wide Web and found this tool. Available and without cost I could use online with it I could modify and add the effect I wanted. It is also available in several languages. Something I liked was the fact that I was able to bring images directly from my social networks which gives it a very big advantage compared to other tools.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that it cost me a lot to find this tool, I think you should do more publicity, make it more accessible so that it is available to everyone. While it is true that the tool is not complete, it lacks things that may be found in other applications. I think this could be improved in future updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be used for anything, it can be implemented in all areas from tasks for work or university to designs, graphics, assemblies, etc.

As I said before I hit this tool, I really needed to modify an image and paint would not let me so I started an arduous search through the web and I ran into this app. There are effects that take time to load but the rest seems a very good tool. I use it in a particular way, I have not yet implemented it at work

FotoFlexer review by eduardo c.
eduardo c.

"a great online publisher"

What do you like best?

an easy and convenient editor to use, does not require installation which makes it easier to use and access. has the right filters and necessary to be able to retouch the photos that one takes in the countryside or the city.

What do you dislike?

could have more filters and effects to make a greater production in the photographs.

presents some difficulties in chrome since sometimes it gives access error in system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

an edito easy and fast to use. It allows to make good editions without requiring much time.

I have been able to modify and create fantastic editions with some photographs.

I have also been able to modify the typical case of red eyes that ruin the photos

FotoFlexer review by Jorge Luis G.
Jorge Luis G.

" Acceptable and functional image editor."

What do you like best?

It provides a wide range of filters.

You can import photos from various sources.

You can work by layers.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like but it escapes any platform of this style is efficiency depends on the speed of the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it especially for the touch-up tools that are used to make montages among other things.

Have an editor with options and different styles to improve a photo to use in social networks as a resource for increasing traffic.

FotoFlexer review by Jose u.
Jose u.

"For perfect photos"

What do you like best?

,,It is very good has 8 sections whit which you can do an excellent job. It also has effects, filters, shapes and retouching of the images. In the same way, for more advanced and professional editions.

What do you dislike?

They should only improve the interface, make the program with an interface simpler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it totally it facilitates hours of work

It has helped me facilitate the editions because you can do it from social networks and you can edit professional photos.

FotoFlexer review by Laura H.
Laura H.

"FotoFlexer isn't bad for an in-browser photo editor. "

What do you like best?

I've used FotoFlexer for a variety of personal and work related projects. It has many features available including layering and snipping tools that can be quite useful.

What do you dislike?

At times, the controls can be difficult to use. You must have a steady hand and good coordination to edit your photos clearly.

FotoFlexer is great for those who are on a budget and not able to purchase big name software such as Photoshop. It's a great alternative for small business owners who may not need to use photo editing software very often.

FotoFlexer review by Aileen B.
Aileen B.

"Great Photo Editor"

What do you like best?

This is the go to photo editor for me inside and outside of work. I use it for graphic, UI and web design. It has many free, useful and generous features in the free version and awesome offerings in the paid for version.

What do you dislike?

That the whole software package is not for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Top product, worth the time to try and buy!

I solve problems with changing sizing and using aspect ratio often.

FotoFlexer review by Hadi H.
Hadi H.

"The alternative to Pixlr editor"

What do you like best?

I love how you can use layers just like Pixlr editor especially for people with minimal graphic design editing skills like me.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you can't use the mobile site on your phone. You need flash to access it and I feel that shouldn't be the case. It should work across all platforms.

I'm not very efficient at using Photoshop because of the complexity and overwhelming features so this meets me halfway with a simplistic design editing platform.

FotoFlexer review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"FotoFlexer"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and to understand

What do you dislike?

It took a good amount of time to learn the ins and outs of the program and do anything special

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend getting to know the product before diving in to it. That would be great because once you truly understand it it will be easier to use and then also to teach others how to use it properly and all the great effects it could have on your work that you are doing day to day. I recommend using the product.

Edit photos!

FotoFlexer review by User

"A comprehensive photo editing tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to utilize a variety of tools to edit photos. It can do everything from the basics to more advanced customizations. Very impressive library of tools.

What do you dislike?

The abruptness of the shutdown of the app. I am not sure if it is coming back, but I hope so.

Fotoflexer provides an opportunity to enhance and edit our photos for internal distribution/materials, as well as external marketing or visual aides. It's ease of use and quick learning curve has made it essential to us.

FotoFlexer review by Einar  A.
Einar A.

"Great product sadly gone"

What do you like best?

Ease of making edits to defects found on images is a great tool found in FotoFlexer

What do you dislike?

The fact that the company no longer exists makes support impossible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid product company no longer in business

We mainly use the software to make enhancements to existing images.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I think that it is easy to use you can easily open up additional pictures and erase backgrounds

What do you dislike?

For the moment i don't dislike anything the only thing is sometimes the sight can be a little hard to get to

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that everyone would be able to use this program it is easy to use and you can easily find everything as well.

I didn't have any problems but it is helping make things easier

FotoFlexer review by Anna Beth H.
Anna Beth H.

"Excellent Photo Editing Software"

What do you like best?

I love that I can use Foto Flexer to edit photographs online from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about this product.

I love that I can take my photographs and edit them to a professional finish.

FotoFlexer review by User in Financial Services

"Affordable editing!"

What do you like best?

Enhancing photos and smoothing out any issues

What do you dislike?

Site seems a little out of date compared to others I've used

Editing photos before uploading so social media. No longer in this role, but I did use it.

FotoFlexer review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"Great editor!"

What do you like best?

Ease of access and inexpensive. Great for basic editing needs.

What do you dislike?

There could be more editing options available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to use if you use multiple machines.

Reformatting images when otherwise not possible.

Learning about FotoFlexer?

* We monitor all FotoFlexer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.