Enpass is an amazing password manager, I discovered it some years ago and I've always used it since then. This is what I most like about it:
- Modern and simple interface: you'll love how tidy and ordered it looks
- Various types of entries: you can save website logins, ID cards, driving licenses and much more
- Supports 2 Factor Authentication tokens
- You can attach files and pictures to your entries
- There's a built-in password generator with many options to choose from
- You can sync your vault online as well on a local NAS for maximum security
- Many devices available: from Windows PC to Mac, Android and iOS as well as portable versions
- Free to use on your desktop and mobile (but limited to a maximum of 20 entries on the mobile)
- Can autofill login fields on both desktop and mobile versions
- Has a quick fingerprint unlock option on mobile devices
I must also say that soon (at the end of May 2018) the Enpass 6 beta version should be released with a lot of new functions such as multiple vaults, new interface and much more. Of course I can only review the current version (and it's already great) but expect even more in the next months.
Enpass is a great software, I only dislike some things:
- Autofill sometimes doesn't fill the form at the first try, you have to try a second time to make it work
- It's not open source, so you don't really know how it encrypts data
- The last security audit happened quite a lot of time ago
- Support in not very active on forums, maybe they'll answer faster if you contact them via email
I also have to say that as the new version comes out (read above) the team has promised to run a security audit, so we might also know that the software is indeed very secure.
Enpass is a great software, and quite cheap compared to the competition. Also the desktop version is completely free with no limitations. Only the mobile version is limited to 20 entries before asking you to switch to the Pro version (still very cheap). You won't regret to use it, I truly recommend it!
Enpass helped our team store all the login information of our websites, PCs and servers, so we don't have to remember all of them. It really saves us time with its autofill, and we can all work on the same vault so that we share our login information