Work for Enpass?

Learning about Enpass?

Enpass Reviews

Showing 15 Enpass reviews
Enpass review by Daniel A.
Daniel A.

"Best Password manager in the market"

What do you like best?

I use enpass it mostly from my iPhone to keep all my passwords and I like it for many reasons. - It is one time payments and there is not monthly subscription fees like most of the other apps

-Encrypted synchronization with my box account which means that I will never lose my passwords even if my phone was dead because it is safely stored om my box account

-It is very easy to use

- There is a master password to keep all your secure notes safe.

- There is a free version for desktop computer but I definitely recommend the paid version and they do great deals from time to time.

What do you dislike?

So far I am so happy with Enpass and I don't have any complains. I really like it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very important app to use if you want to have access to your passwords at any time and keep them safe at the same time

Enpass helped me to keep all my personal passwords safe and allowed my to access them at anytime even when I am offline.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Enpass
Enpass review by Marco M.
Marco M.

"An amazing password manager"

What do you like best?

Enpass is an amazing password manager, I discovered it some years ago and I've always used it since then. This is what I most like about it:

- Modern and simple interface: you'll love how tidy and ordered it looks

- Various types of entries: you can save website logins, ID cards, driving licenses and much more

- Supports 2 Factor Authentication tokens

- You can attach files and pictures to your entries

- There's a built-in password generator with many options to choose from

- You can sync your vault online as well on a local NAS for maximum security

- Many devices available: from Windows PC to Mac, Android and iOS as well as portable versions

- Free to use on your desktop and mobile (but limited to a maximum of 20 entries on the mobile)

- Can autofill login fields on both desktop and mobile versions

- Has a quick fingerprint unlock option on mobile devices

I must also say that soon (at the end of May 2018) the Enpass 6 beta version should be released with a lot of new functions such as multiple vaults, new interface and much more. Of course I can only review the current version (and it's already great) but expect even more in the next months.

What do you dislike?

Enpass is a great software, I only dislike some things:

- Autofill sometimes doesn't fill the form at the first try, you have to try a second time to make it work

- It's not open source, so you don't really know how it encrypts data

- The last security audit happened quite a lot of time ago

- Support in not very active on forums, maybe they'll answer faster if you contact them via email

I also have to say that as the new version comes out (read above) the team has promised to run a security audit, so we might also know that the software is indeed very secure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enpass is a great software, and quite cheap compared to the competition. Also the desktop version is completely free with no limitations. Only the mobile version is limited to 20 entries before asking you to switch to the Pro version (still very cheap). You won't regret to use it, I truly recommend it!

Enpass helped our team store all the login information of our websites, PCs and servers, so we don't have to remember all of them. It really saves us time with its autofill, and we can all work on the same vault so that we share our login information

What Password Manager solution do you use?

Enpass review by Peter G.
Peter G.

"I love Enpass for it's robust encryption, great browser integrations, and ease of creating passwords"

What do you like best?

I feel great knowing they use 256bit aes encryption. Beyond that the software integrations and different platforms they offer work fairly well. I use it on the iPhone, Chrome, Safari, Mac and Windows. I store my password db on Dropbox and that works flawlessly too.

What do you dislike?

MacOS and Browser integration for touch ID is fairly buggy on Mac. In essence the password picker disappears when I try to use touch ID. The only way to get it back is to shrink chrome from fullscreen and then maximize it again. Honestly it's bad enough that I don't use touch ID on mac.

Aside from that I occasionally have issues syncing with my dropbox account across devices. I'm not really sure if the is a dropbox or an enpass problem though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect it to be perfect, especially compared to onepass, but it is a lot less expensive and it works well.

Managing both personal and professional passwords on all my devices is really easy. It also allows me to create robust and long passwords that I don't have to remember.

Enpass review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"An Excellent Password Manager"

What do you like best?

Enpass has a great keyboard shortcut for populating passwords into forms. Alternatively, you can click the Enpass icon and search for any needed password on the fly. Also, when creating a new password for an account online, it does a pretty good job of detecting this and offering to save the password. It's a smooth experience.

What do you dislike?

Very little. The current version will crash occasionally if not launched as an administrator. But it's not so often that it's a deal breaker. The interface is a little old and tired, but not bad. I hope the next version, which is in beta at the time of this writing, will solve these issues. I know the new interface looks great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's password management made simple and easy. It's got great features and customization, and it allows for multiple ways to accomplish your goals depending on your preferences.

It makes it much easier to login to the various accounts I need to maintain for my business. Enpass is also very secure so I don't worry about the data being hacked.

Enpass review by User

"Effective free password manager"

What do you like best?

Having tried a few other paid password managers, I was pleasantly surprised by what Enpass offers for free. In addition to storing log in credentials and suggesting effective passwords, Enpass can sync with iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and others. It can also communicate with web browsers via an installable extension. In the past year of using Enpass, I have not run into any issues.

What do you dislike?

There is little fault to find with this application. At most, it could use a bit more flair in its presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's impossible to beat the pricing of Enpass. If you are looking for an effective password management system and are trying to avoid upfront or subscription fees, Enpass is the full-featured solution you've been looking for.

Having hundreds of usernames/passwords across the Internet, Enpass provides a great solution for keeping those accounts secure.

Enpass review by Chris V.
Chris V.

"Enpass: A Great Tool to Store & Access Passwords"

What do you like best?

I love that passwords are stored in the cloud in that you can store it on one device and re-access on another device. It stores everything nicely and is widely available. I have Enpass on my phone, laptop, and desktop computer at work. Works flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if Enpass for Android/IOS would make use of the fingerprint scanner for unlocking and accessing passwords. Though not critical, it would be nice to be able to manual modify and change the icons for each password stored.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have more logins than you can keep up with and you are struggling to find the info when needed, Enpass is the solution. It works flawlessly across a variety of devices providing a layer of security and ease of storage and access for passwords. I would highly recommend using Enpass.

With multiple logins, Enpass makes is easy to save, secure, and access passwords while a layer of security and saving time when passwords are forgotten. No longer are we wasting time searching all over for passwords, and with Enpass, we have minimized the risk of stolen info.

Enpass review by User in Financial Services

"Great app for EVERYTHING"

What do you like best?

Enpass is a free app. It may not be as good as other password apps out there but one of the reasons I like it best is because it covers all of the bases for me. It allows me to make the store my passwords for credit cards, websites, etc. You name it Enpass can do it. Enpass also has a very clean interface and is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I do think the security could be better for Enpass. Also, while the interface is clean it is not customizable. I think that if I were to own my own company I would use a more advanced password keeper and generator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find out what kind of password keeper and generator you are looking for. Enpass is one of the best but lacks several advanced features.

Enpass stores all of my passswords and it is like a reference book. I love this because many sites have different password requirements and I can always reference Enpass.

Enpass review by Nicole H.
Nicole H.

"Secure and Simple Password. Management"

What do you like best?

I like that I can store passwords for every aspect of my life in a single location. Before I was forced to switch between a few different password management strategies, and it was impossible to keep important information centralized.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that you’re limited to such a small number of entries unless you upgrade to the paid version. I also think that the interface could use more guidance.

Enpass allows me to keep the numerous admin accounts I have to keep up with straight and organized. I appreciate having a secure and portable way to keep so much sensitive data on hand.

Enpass review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"End user "

What do you like best?

Very secure and feature rich for a free program. You can add browser extension to help you auto sign in. Easily able to organize login details within the program. The software also allows you to keep your password vault on Drop Box or One Drive so you can use it across multiple computers. It also has a handy password audit to help you with better passwords

What do you dislike?

A new update to the software always prompts even when you tell it not right now. It also has not backdoor - if you forget your master password you have lost all your passwords. These are huge things though. The software is also not like LastPass - and can be local based which could be good or bad

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution for those who don't want to use an all cloud solution!

Personal password management at work. Secure password holding versus a excel sheet

Enpass review by User

" Great Place to keep all Passwords!"

What do you like best?

Once you work hard to enter all important passwords, it is so easy to look them up and also to regenerate passwords thru the Enpass app.

What do you dislike?

It might be a good idea to be able to print them all out in order to see if you have everything but I can also see where that would be a bad idea since you wish to keep them all private!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This Enpass App will save time, be secure and also generate passwords for you! It is user-friendly and the best thing since sliced bread!

It is quite safe to keep all the passwords needed for our company in Enpass instead of looking them up in a Word document! Much quicker and much more safe!!!!

Enpass review by User in Design
User in Design

"Simple and Convenient"

What do you like best?

You just have to remember one password. The free version keeps up to 20 passwords i believe. Its really useful for those arbitrary passwords that some sites require (One upper case, one number etc).

What do you dislike?

This product does a lot of things well but one thing that I dislike is that it can be a little buggy sometimes. The sync to Google Drive does not work sometimes but that is a rare occurrence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation to anyone considering Enpass is that this is a good product that is worth trying.

The need to remember many different passwords is efficiently eliminated.

"Dead Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

I love how simple this app is. It does what it promises and does it well. No premium versions, no in app purchases or upgrades or annual/monthly fees. Have been using it for 3 years now and have had no complains.

What do you dislike?

I think the web extensions could use a bit of work. Also the interface looks a bit dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free to try, and I prefer it over it's competitors

I have tons of passwords, each different from the other and expiring at different intervals. Enpass helps me track them all.

Enpass review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Password Management at its best"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and software updates. I know all of my passwords are secure and accessible on multiple devices.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with setting it up on a domain and file sharing.

Password management

Enpass review by User in Internet

"Cheapest password manager"

What do you like best?

Your data remain locally and the price for lifetime.

What do you dislike?

A few bugs on MacOS, with last version of enpass

I dont have to remember passwords anymore

Enpass review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use , free for desktops . And it doesn’t store password

What do you dislike?

Not storing of passwords can be a bad thing as well

To talk using maximum security

Learning about Enpass?

* We monitor all Enpass reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.