DriveHQ Reviews & Product Details

What is DriveHQ?

DriveHQ provides a secure, online collaboration solution for Enterprises and SMBs.

DriveHQ Profile Details

1-50 of 51 total DriveHQ reviews

DriveHQ Reviews

1-50 of 51 total DriveHQ reviews
Ivonne Salcedo

"A file sharing service, which has been very useful in the company."

What do you like best?

Drive HQ is an alternative when we talk about storage services. It offers reliability and security what in an application of its type is key to provide an excellent service to the user. Drive HQ allows multiple users to access and work on a file or project. The best thing is that they can do it from any device, be it a computer, a laptop or a smartphone. Its price is competitive in relation to other softwares that offer the same service. Clearly Drive HQ is an excellent program that can not be missed in any company.

What do you dislike?

I think his biggest weakness comes from his biggest advantage. If true. I can access my files from any device with an internet connection. But, what happens if at a certain moment I do not have an internet connection? That would mean that I could not enter my files, so it is important that my key documents have backup in some physical storage unit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For new users I recommend changing the password at least monthly. That way we'll make sure our files are safe. There is a lot of information about Drive HQ in various forums on the WEB that can be very useful to those who do not yet know the application. It really is worth living the experience of using this service.

With Drive HQ we gain a large space in which we can safeguard all our information with the guarantee that it is safe and inviolable. In the same way we have increased the workflow thanks to the fact that all the team can work simultaneously in a specific project. Drive HQ has allowed the team to become more compenetre. In addition, all this has been possible at a low price.

Sonia Sayago

"An excellent service to be stored in the cloud. Simple and easy to use."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Drive HQ is that it allows me to manage, collaborate and manage the files on my hard drive in the cloud. Working with this application is easy and safe. Provides exceptional reliability It allows you to make backup copies. It has a very simple user interface. You learn to drive in a short time. It offers a free trial version. It allows one or more users to work simultaneously in the same project with their access code. I can access the cloud from any device that has access to the internet.

What do you dislike?

The biggest disadvantage is that without the internet I do not have the possibility to check my files. It is the sacrifice that must be made. If there is a connection problem then I can not access the cloud, which can definitely become a problem if I do not have backup on my hard drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My best advice is to try this software. It is an alternative to other applications in its style. It offers an acceptable storage space and is safe. On the official page of the application they have a lot of information about it. It will free up a lot of space on your hard drives and the best thing is that you can have your files on hand from wherever you are.

Thanks to Drive HQ we have our files well protected. Drive HQ is reliable and we know that there is no possibility of violating them. In the same way thanks to this application we have integrated much more to the work team because as mentioned before a project can be built among several people at the same time from their contributions and ideas. Actually Drive HQ has brought us several benefits.

Juan Carlos Bellorin

"Excellent cloud storage service. Very safe and economical."

What do you like best?

The biggest advantage offered by Drive HQ is its simplicity when using it. Anyone without experience can handle it quickly. The drive that Drive HQ assigns to us in the cloud works in a similar way to our local unit. In fact, if we wish, we can replace our traditional file server with the cloud server. It also has a trial version that serves to know a little more this software. It is a very safe and reliable software. Using Drive HQ is a guarantee of having our information in good hands.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad I have to say about Drive HQ. So far the service has been excellent and has met the needs of our company. Sometimes when we have contacted the technical support service they have not responded in time. However, there are more pros than against them in the case of Drive HQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally recommend the CameraFTP service of Drive HQ. It is ideal for those users who wish to constantly monitor their work spaces. It is compatible with WEB cameras and smartphones. So just imagine being able to monitor in real time what goes on in your office without making a large investment in closed-circuit cameras. I recommend this service 100%.

The biggest benefit that Drive HQ has not left is to have a cloud to which we can go to check our files whenever we want and from where we want. Security and reliability is synonymous with Drive HQ. And the best: at a low price. It is certainly a great application.

Emma Davis

"An excellent service of storage in the cloud, safe, economic and reliable."

What do you like best?

One of the most striking positive aspects of Drive HQ is that it allows you to backup both cloud to cloud and from your hard drive to the cloud. They are synchronized in a perfect way so we gain an immense storage space with this service. In addition to this the service is totally safe and reliable. It offers a simple user interface that allows to handle it without major complexity. Actually Drive HQ has brought us several benefits to the company.

What do you dislike?

A disadvantage is that without connection we can not access our files in the cloud which could mean a problem because we become dependent on the internet. On the other hand, I would like to have more updates, including a more attractive aspect. Functionally it is very good, but I think that aesthetically it lags far behind other platforms of its kind.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Drive HQ has a very good free version that can help you understand a little more about the operation of this extraordinary program. My best suggestion is to explore each function of the program. Without fear. The only way to become an expert managing this storage platform is with practice. The same is not very complex. You will learn to manage it in a few days. I attest to that.

With Drive HQ we have an excellent storage service like we have never counted before. Knowing that we have a secure cloud to store our files and that we can access them from wherever we want, is undoubtedly the biggest advantage we have since we decided to subscribe to this service. The experience has been very good with Drive HQ.

Irene Fassano

"My files and the information of my company is well protected in the cloud of Drive HQ"

What do you like best?

Drive HQ is an excellent alternative to services like Google Drive. It is simpler and more economical. In fact, he has nothing to envy. It gives me confidence and security. It allows several users to enter and see a project, modify them, provide input and improve it. Drive HQ offers a very good trial version. The storage space is acceptable. The technical support service complies.

What do you dislike?

It makes me a little noise. Maybe I associate it with its closest competitor. I think I should have more personality and walk with my own feet. Drive HQ on one side. On the other Google Drive. I think they could create a better name and at the same time improve the look and feel of their user interface. Make it more attractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reviewing some tutorials on the internet could be a great help before you start using this application. Classify very well the digital files that will be protected within the cloud, in order to access them without further problems. Use passwords that you remember but that are hard to discover at the same time.

Thanks to Drive HQ we have saved a lot of space and paper in the office. Before we had everything protected in boxes, physical files and folders. Today in times of technological advances we protect everything in the cloud. If there is a tragedy or if part of our physical space is destroyed, we know that our information will be safeguarded. The support service in the cloud is unbeatable.

Stephen Hudson

"An extraordinary service to store our files in the cloud"

What do you like best?

One of the advantages of Drive HQ is that it allows me to create subgroups as well as define roles for some users if I wish. In the same way, I can assign each user the amount of storage space that I consider. In general, it is a very simple and easy-to-use software. The subscription is simple and also offers a very acceptable trial version. The prices of Drive HQ are really competitive. Drive HQ is a very good alternative to services like Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

I would like Drive HQ to have a nicer interface design. Although it is simple to use I think it could improve aesthetically. Beyond that I have nothing negative to narrow down about Drive HQ. So far he has covered our needs within the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do not know Drive HQ, on the official website of this service you can find enough information to start using it. Personally, I recommend it because I can attest to the quality of this storage service. My best suggestion is to change access passwords regularly in order to guarantee the inviolability of our information. It really is worth living the experience of using Drive HQ.

Since we use Drive HQ we now have a service that has allowed us large amounts of information in the cloud. The best thing is that if we need to access our Drive HQ account we can do it from any device with an internet connection. We learned to use it quickly. The greatest benefit that Drive HQ has given us is the reliability of a software that we know protects the information of our company very well.

Enrique Guaramato

"An excellent cloud storage service."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Drive HQ is that it allows me to synchronize my local files with the cloud in a simple and safe way. The user interface of Drive HQ is intuitive, with menus and sub-menus that allow you to work without major problems. The technical support service is diligent and is always willing to answer any questions that may arise along the way. I think the price is quite competitive when compared to other cloud storage services.

What do you dislike?

I do not really have many negative aspects to comment about Drive HQ. It is an excellent alternative to Google Drive but more economical and practical. Since we decided to subscribe to this service, the experience has been positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Drive HQ is designed for those people who are in search of a reliable storage service at an affordable price. It has all the features that a company may need to keep all your information in a safe place. In addition, it offers a free version. I recommend Drive HQ. The results are appreciated in a short time.

The greatest benefit that Drive HQ has given us is that we now have a cloud in which we can store all our files and feel safe. As it is a cloud, several users can have access to these files with a simple password and from any place where we are. Certainly Drive HQ is an excellent service.

Lisett Oviedo

"An excellent tool for storage in the cloud"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Drive HQ is that it has a very intuitive interface that makes managing it very simple. It really is an alternative to Google Drive very good and accessible. It has a very good CameraFTP service that allows you to monitor from anywhere what happened in our office. the learning curve with Drive HQ is not very steep. The technical support service is also very good and has responded to our concerns when we need your help.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I see with Drive HQ is that without internet connection it is impossible to access my files in the cloud. Beyond that I do not see any problem with this application that until now has covered the needs of our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Drive HQ especially to those people who work with large volumes of information. If you have already worked with applications such as Google Drive it will surely be easy for you to start working with this application. Drive HQ offers a very good trial version that allows you to know part of the features of this software for free.

With Drive HQ we have freed up space in the office because all the furniture where we archived the large amount of documents were removed thanks to which we now safeguard them digitally. All this we have achieved at an affordable price. On the other hand, Drive HQ has given us the possibility that several users work simultaneously in a project which makes the team work much more.

Victor Hugo Quispe

"The best online file manager."

What do you like best?

I love this software, I would summarize the advantages of Drive HQ in three words which would be flexibility, efficiency and simplicity. It is an easy access storage tool. This type of service can be managed without the need of knowledge, at least at the expert level, and it seems to me that security is equal to or better than other conventional systems.

DriveHQ offers 1GB of free cloud storage space.

What do you dislike?

Access to the Internet is essential for the proper functioning of this software.

For some users it may be a little complicated understanding of the program because it has many functions, not always the customer service is the most receptive, in most cases it is difficult to contact them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because of the extraordinary and beneficial that DriveHQ is, I highly recommend it to any user since it is a versatile tool that adapts perfectly to the needs of both the business field and the requirements of personal use. It is the best investment with the best results, guaranteeing optimum quality.

DriveHQ is an excellent business tool because with it you can manage, share, synchronize, collaborate and publish local files in the cloud with unprecedented ease and reliability. It is efficient very practical, safe and easily accessible for users our company, thanks to this software marvel our organization has the best alloy for the safeguarding of all its files.

Ingeniero civil
(5001-10,000 employees)

"An excellent cloud storage service."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Drive HQ from my point of view is the security and reliability that it provides when storing files. The option of shared use allows two or more users to have access to the same information and can work simultaneously. And all this at a competitive price ideal for any company. The CameraFTP service allows access to images in real time of what happens in our workplace. In the same way the Customer Service is very good.

What do you dislike?

Actually Drive HQ is very good and therefore I have no major complaints to mention about this tool. Maybe what would improve is the appearance of its interface. It is very sober and simple. Bored sometimes and we know that one of the things that sells more in actulaidad besides the functional that is a software is the way it looks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Drive HQ is a service that is gaining more prestige worldwide. The best thing is that its price is always below the others in the market. It offers various plans that can be perfectly adapted to the profile and needs of each company. Learning to use it does not involve complex processes. It really is worth exploring it to know everything about its benefits.

Drive HQ has been very useful for our company because we have a software that besides being cheap is of great quality. We can count on a considerable space in the cloud to share files in different formats which undoubtedly means savings in office resources (call papers and folders among others). In the same way, Drive HQ has allowed that within the work team we can work in a more synchronized way since all the users involved with a given project have access to it and can modify it according to their needs.

Ligia Torrealba

"Excellent file storage and collaboration software."

What do you like best?

Drive HQ is an excellent cloud storage service that provides security and confidence. What I like most is its user interface that allows you to learn how to drive in a matter of days. The design is well thought out from the aesthetic point of view and from its functionality. With Drive HQ we can store large amounts of information in the cloud and access it whenever we want. It also allows us to exchange files with other users or work on a project from different accounts thanks to the collaboration option it has. Folder synchronization is very effective. It is constantly updated. Excellent technical support service. Drive HQ is very good.

What do you dislike?

I think the price is not very competitive. We are talking about almost $ 30 a month while other alternatives to Google Drive are very cheap. I understand that Drive HQ is very good and covers part of the needs in any company, however I believe that its price is somewhat high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Drive HQ is a great alternative to other softwares. It is simple, easy to handle and fast. It has a trial version that can be used to learn more about the software. On the subscription page of this software there is enough information about the benefits of this application. I recommend it to my colleagues. I assure you it will be a good investment.

Thanks to Drive HQ our information is safe and secure in the cloud. Every time we need to access it, we do it from any device, greatly facilitating the work. Equally having this tool has allowed the team to work more and integrate more when developing a project because with the contribution of all we achieve excellent results.

Carlos Hernandez

"Excellent online storage, exchange and collaboration tool."

What do you like best?

It is a cloud storage tool accessible to both professionals and novices who have just begun to use software of this type. The interface with which it counts is very intuitive. It has a nice and clean design. Is fast. It has several updates. The editor is automatic and makes the work even easier. It is compatible with Androi and iPhone. I really like the FileManager function.

What do you dislike?

An element to improve the technical support service. When we have needed to communicate to solve a problem, the attention has not been the best. The answers have not helped us in addition to arriving late. It is important that you do not neglect that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My best advice is to take advantage of the benefits of this software and decide for it. It is an excellent alternative to Google Drive for example, although it is very good, its rates are somewhat high. With Drive HQ you will save money and have an excellent quality service.

With this software we have further improved the production flow in our company by having a tool that allows us to safely store our files in the cloud. In addition, we have taken full advantage of features such as shared documents, WebDAV unit mapping and FTP server. The adaptation of all the work team has been fast because really this software is simple.

Ana Maria Gutierrez

"Drive HQ: a safe and economical cloud storage service."

What do you like best?

One of the advantages offered by Drive HQ is that it allows you to make backup copies from your local disk to the cloud without major problems and in a fast way. The taskbar is designed in such a way that working with this software is very simple. The cloud works in a very similar way to what our local unit does. Another of its advantages is that it offers a free version for those who want to know the product before acquiring it.

What do you dislike?

I do not have many negative things to say about Drive HQ. So far he has provided us with an excellent service in exchange for a minimal investment. We had a problem with the appearance of the interface in our mobile devices but it was a problem that we quickly overcome thanks to the excellent attention of the technical support people.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worthwhile to enjoy the service offered by Drive HQ. It is simple, economical, efficient, safe and we always have the technical support people clarifying our doubts and helping to resolve the problems that may arise. It's worth trying. It has nothing to envy to other services of its kind.

Drive HQ has been of grag help in the office because it is a tool that has allowed us to lodge all our information safely in a cloud giving us the possibility of accessing it from any place that we find. The investment has been minimal and the well-being is remarkable because we feel safe knowing that our files are in good condition

Carmen Castillo

"Drive HQ: a good alternative to store our files online."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Drive HQ is that it allows me to manage, share and publish content in the cloud in a simple and safe way. The security protocols that it uses so that we can access our files provide the necessary reliability for softwares of this type. It is economical in comparison with your closest competition. The CameraFTP service is also excellent, allowing monitoring in real time what happens in our administrative offices. It really is great software.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about Drive HQ. It is very good, we have learned to use it quickly, it covers our immediate needs in the office. Maybe the appearance of its interface could be more attractive. However, until now it covers what is necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you handle a lot of information, files, folders, hohas, and want to do the planet a favor, use this type of cloud storage services. It is the best. It can be accessed from anywhere. You will never lose your information because it is not in any physical device but it is hosted on the WEB in a secure way. Really worth it.

Thanks to Drive HQ we have been able to safeguard information in the cloud. Before it occupied a lot of physical space. Now we save paper and space thanks to this service. We said goodbye to dust with Drive HQ. Besides that we are more secure every day thanks to its camera service.

Angel Perlaza

"The best alternative to store information in the cloud."

What do you like best?

: One of the aspects that I like most about Drive HQ is that I can replace my file server with the file server provided by the Drive HQ platform. This is very practical since I can access from any device and place. Similarly, the option to save backup copies from my device to the cloud and then from one cloud to another, end up protecting the security of all our files....

What do you dislike?

Personally, it would improve the appearance of the interface a bit. Similarly, the control panel which sometimes seems a bit complex especially for those users who have little experience with this type of software. The price is also an element to review because I think it is somewhat high in its Premium versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Patience and more patience for new users who opted for this software. With Drive HQ you can synchronize and share files in a very secure way. Familiarizing yourself with this software is a simple process if you invest some time at the beginning. If there is any doubt, the technical support is always ready to give an answer.

The greatest benefit that Drive HQ has given us is to have a storage space available in the cloud to which we can access from anywhere in the world. This saves us time and space since it is no longer necessary to have physical storage units. We have everything on the WEB

Rosa Martinez

"Drive HQ: excellent cloud storage service"

What do you like best?

Drive HQ accumulates several features that make it a good alternative to other cloud storage services. What I like most is that I can manage and publish files with a facility never before experienced. Its main menu and sub menus are well worked, which makes the work easier. The FTP Camera service is also very useful when we want to constantly monitor our workspace.

What do you dislike?

I really do not find weaknesses in this software. I think that for the price it offers just enough. Maybe he needs more diffusion so that many more people know him. In the same way I think that it should have a more original name (the Drive is already very repeated) and that allows it to position itself in the market of storage services with its own light.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Driving Drive HQ is simple. In the same way your technical support service is very effective. When we have had any doubts we communicate and the answer arrives in a short time. It really is worth having this service. I recommend it to potential users.

Cuando se cuenta con un sistema de almacenamiento en la nube se ahorra espacio. Gracias a Drive HQ esto ha sido posible en nuestra organización. Nuestra información se encuentra segura y en digital. La inversión fue pequeña en comparación con lo mucho que nos ha facilitado el trabajo Drive HQ

The best efficient management with successful tools

"Management software with great storage space for secure and cloud-protected storage"

What do you like best?

Drive HQ I like to be a tool that gave me more space and simplify the work through the administration in the cloud, it is easy to use and does not require specialized technical support providing the necessary administrative, technical and physical security measures to back up and safeguard compliance with the organization in the same way DriveHQ takes all precautions to maintain and ensure confidential information is maintained in that way

What do you dislike?

I have no problems when using DriveHQ as storage software. On the contrary, it has given me a solution and an advantage, as well as its utility to protect, protect and take faster actions of administration in the cloud, which is a great advantage to increase productivity and streamline all procedures for the safekeeping of documents, files and contents of great interest

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DriveHQ an efficient and trained tool for a safe and adequate administration in the cloud, is a space of advantage and positive transformation to execute actions of productive management that allows to protect edit synchronize and save files, contents and information of interest

DriveHQ helps me to improve satisfactorily to increase productivity and simplify administrative procedures through the cloud in an efficient way guaranteeing actions to edit and save files without setbacks facilitating their use through different internet browsers such as Chrome or Firefox as well as allowing custom configuration actions and with adequate control of permissions in the organization to ensure that the right people have the right level of access to information without setbacks

Janeth Torrealba

"A secure and robust cloud storage service."

What do you like best?

Many positive things can be highlighted from Drive HQ. Among them the CameraFTP service that offers providing security in the organization having access to what happens in our spaces 24 hours a day. The best thing is that we can monitor even from a smart phone if we wish. The backup service is very fast and easy to use. Good user interface, intuitive, pleasing to the eye. Actually Drive HQ is a very useful software for any organization.

What do you dislike?

Being a cloud storage service, we obviously need an internet connection in order to have access to our files. It would be interesting to have the possibility of securing at least a part of them without connection. Some cache memory that allows our team to access only a part of the files.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learning to drive Drive HQ is very simple. Although at first it may be somewhat complex with practice, it will be easy to use. In You Tube there are several tutorials that explain their operation very well. In the same way, the technical support service responds with immediacy. Drive HQ offers a free version that can serve as a training.

To manage to migrate our files that previously we safeguarded in physical storage units to the cloud without a doubt gives us many benefits in terms of saving space and money. In the same way we feel more secure with the CameraFTP service that allows us to always be watching what happens in our offices.

The best management tool for cloud storage management

"Efficient tool for cloud storage, backup and file sharing online"

What do you like best?

This software fascinates me because it allows me to obtain great advantages of online storage, exchange and secure collaboration through folders and files allowing to create, delete, share and rename folders with ease, being protected and protected in the cloud

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to point out or that I dislike with this software. On the contrary, I have not suffered any inconveniences regarding the security of the information through DriveHQ which has made it easier for me to simplify and make life easier at work with an excellent performance

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DriveQH enhanced tool that guarantees a multifunctional space that allows managing productive actions from the computer or mobile device to store, create and even safeguard files in the cloud with software that has the best security standards on the web online

Carlos Huerta

"The best service to store files in the cloud."

What do you like best?

I really like the level of security offered by Drive HQ. The possibility of making a backup periodically is extraordinary. Likewise I can use the cloud as if it were a local unit, which makes the work easier and more practical. In the same way I can create user groups and manage them in the way that best suits me in relation to the access they may have to the files.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any negative aspects yet to stand out about DriveHQ. Improve the customer service giving more immediate answers. For the rest nothing bad I have to comment about this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The security provided by Drive HQ is remarkable, however my best recommendation is to use a secure password. At first the software may seem a bit heavy, however on the WEB there are videos and blogs in which the operation of this software is explained in detail. It's worth trying.

Thanks to Drive HQ our organization has been able to safeguard information in a secure site and at an affordable cost compared to other management and collaboration services in the cloud. We have suddenly migrated all of our information to the cloud so that the physical storage units are not as necessary.

The best storage and management software in the cloud

"Efficient and dynamic software to execute actions of fast storage of service in the cloud"

What do you like best?

I love this tool because it facilitates working safely in files and files quickly, also allows to locate, organize, share and place them in an orderly manner by their respective user name, likewise I like your offer in terms of storage price of DriveHQ is higher, but the monthly user license fee is more economical

What do you dislike?

I do not have problems with DriveHQ, on the contrary, it carries out efficient management actions to safeguard, order and protect information of interest and in turn facilitates me as an integral IT solution for cloud services to make work easier

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DriveHQ is one of the largest, most efficient and secure hosting services providers for online management in the cloud, since it has the most advanced storage, collaboration and security technologies. You just have to create and access an account and immediately obtain a solution. full client server and hosting

With DriveHQ has helped us manage, share, synchronize, collaborate, store and publish files in the cloud with an unprecedented ease and reliability, making it easy to backup from local to cloud and from cloud to cloud, providing permanent security of files regardless of what happens, also allows to migrate the file server to our cloud without training its users

The effective solution tool for the protection of information, files and documents of interest

"Powerful software for efficient storage management of cloud services"

What do you like best?

I like this Software because it provides reliable browsing of folders and files with ease, as well as it helps to search and sort and even share files and sorted by the user's name, in the same way it guarantees the possibility to create, delete, rename Seamless folders and files with security and backup protection

What do you dislike?

With this management software there are no problems when it comes to safeguarding my information of interest without setbacks for this and many reasons I do not dislike its usefulness on the contrary it allows me to make efficient actions simplify and make work easier

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best option to achieve great results for complete management of storage in the cloud with DriveHQ that allows not only create but also edit, synchronize, share and even safeguard files with security being very useful for daily work and what is important is also which is economically accessible

With DriveHQ an efficient help to improve the performance and speed up the managements to store files of safe way, this tool allows to realize actions to edit and to save directly the file in the cloud without having disadvantages at the time of using the navigators like IE, Chrome or Firefox to take and drop many files directly from Windows Explorer to your cloud storage with ease

An efficient software to perform the best storage management

"The best solution to enhance the storage management of services in the cloud"

What do you like best?

I like this tool because it makes it easy to navigate through folders and files easily, as well as to search and sort files by word, time and other action options such as shared files organized in a similar way and grouped by the user's name, also offers the possibility to create, delete, rename folders and files with ease and the best thing is that they are properly protected and protected

What do you dislike?

With DriveHQ I have no excuses and inconveniences to protect my important information so I can say that I do not dislike the contrary is very useful thanks to the functions and actions that facilitates this software to manage multiple tasks and storage in the cloud

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When it comes to having security and confidence for efficient management we have an excellent tool like DriveHQ to create, edit, synchronize, share and safeguard files, it is a more productive and positive option than other cloud storage websites

I have found an efficient help to improve productivity and simplify procedures when it comes to storing files in an orderly and safe way, as well as this tool has helped to execute actions to directly edit the Office file in the cloud, enabling any change save directly back to the cloud, there are no problems when using browsers because you can use the most modern browsers, such as IE, Chrome or Firefox and you can directly drag and drop many files from Windows Explorer to storage in the cloud from a computer or mobile device

Realizador
(5001-10,000 employees)

"The best cloud storage service"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Drive HQ is that it allows us to store, share and collaborate online information to which we can access from anywhere. It is simple to use. It provides a lot of security since the access protocols are rigid. It allows you to make backup copies from cloud to cloud. The FTP server works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

The CameraFTP service is not compatible with some IP cameras. The technical support service does not provide answers in a timely manner. The interface is not very nice from the aesthetic point of view

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Drive HQ offers plans that perfectly adapt to the capabilities of each company. You can subscribe to the free plan and get 1 GB of storage as you can decide on the more robust premium that offers more than 100 GB. In any case I assure you will not regret having tried this excellent service.

Thanks to Drive HQ we have achieved a progressive change in the way we develop the productive process within our organization. Having the ability to backup all our key information in a cloud is invaluable.

Personal docente
(10,001+ employees)

"A good hosting service for information in the cloud"

What do you like best?

The biggest advantage offered by Drive HQ is that it allows us to host and share files from the cloud. Your security system is rigid because it makes me feel very safe knowing that my information is well supported. I have backups that are created automatically as well as I can synchronize folders. The cost is fair in relation to the service offered

What do you dislike?

It would improve its appearance. The aspect is always important because it is the way in which the user relates to the software he uses. It would improve the way the menu features are arranged. Make it more attractive

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe you're one of those who get carried away by advertising and have always heard about Google Drive. Yes, I can not deny that a very good service, but first you need to try Drive HQ. It has features as good as or better than its competition and the best: at a low price in comparison. I highly recommend it

Thanks to Google Drive HQ we have been able to store information in a relatively large space. We said goodbye to the physical storage units and now everything is backed up in the cloud. Backed and secure.

The best management software for communication and technological information

"Maximum and efficient service management provider"

What do you like best?

I really like DriveHQ because it offers FileManager mobile applications on the iPad, Phone, Android, Windows Phone and Windows Mobile platforms, managing multiple management actions for secure storage

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything since DriveHQ can instantly map the

cloud storage as a network unit as well as efficient and reliable I have since I can assign multiple units for group collaboration

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DriveHQ offers reliable quality service of secure storage and sharing of each and every one of the files in the cloud for companies, it is without a doubt a powerful and easy-to-use software for any mobile device or computer

DriveHQ offers a great reliable quality service for secure storage and sharing of each and every one of the files in the cloud for companies, it is without a doubt a powerful and easy-to-use software for any mobile device or computer

Customer Support Professional
Internet
(5001-10,000 employees)

"An efficient software to store and protect your files"

What do you like best?

Being able to better manage all the data of our company is something that we liked a lot. It is easier to organize and upload documents, but at the same time it allows you to work together in them. It allows us to have on the one hand the assurance that the documents will be safe in the cloud and on the other hand the faculty to modify or work on those documents quickly.

The interface is also quite well configured. The options of uploading files, publications, teamwork, everything is well structured and you do not have to be investigating how it works, which saves time and allows you to work with DriveHQ right away.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is that maybe they could improve the design. The interface and the ease of using the program are well done, but the colors and the structure is something old, I think if they changed that they could attract a bigger audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The extra security provided by cloud storage coupled with an economical price and an easy to manage and store files is what DriveHQ offers. It is not a software as well known as others, but it is quite efficient and safe.

Having a storage in the cloud gives security so that all your information and files are protected against possible system failures or malware. The synchronization of any folder is quite simple to perform.

It also allows us to easily upload new files, work as a team and modify any document we want.

Project Manager Program Management Office

"Keep your documents secure in the cloud"

What do you like best?

What attracts me most about this program is that it generates security and also does it quickly, since it has online backups in real time. What you upload in the cloud you have available at that moment.

It is also quite simple to use and configure and when you have to perform an information backup it is done in a simple manner in a few moments. The information is returned to the computer in a few steps.

It is very easy to drag files to put them inside the software, you just have to select them and move them.

In short I like it to be easy to use, its security and ease to restore files.

What do you dislike?

They could add more options to restore the backup, since it can only be total or incremental.

Apart from this the billing system seems somewhat complex, since it costs a bit to know that you have to pay for everything and how the payment is divided, they should make it more understandable to the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a system that in addition to facilitating the upload of files keeps them safe in the cloud. Having important duplicate information is important in the face of any failure.

It also seems to me an easy program to use for anyone and that provides extra elements such as a well structured mobile app, free emails and web hosting.

I consider it a good option to have secure and accessible information in the cloud.

It has helped us to make our files more secure, that we have the information in the cloud and we can support it in case of having any problem.

I have also used their mobile application a lot, which I find really useful to manage the upload of files.

We have also used free emails that this service provides for our employees and also the web hosting available to us, so it has helped us save resources.

Software Consultant/Training Technical Support, Customer Relations

"Little Unknown Power"

What do you like best?

Reviewed this product for a site office It is a very simple utilities to use. Install is very easy and overall management it super. What I liked best, there are many things, however to pick one of them. I like best the cross synchronization between your folder on you pc and the folder in the cloud area. A general dropbox tool makes you upload all folders, files to a main area and then you go an create another place for it and move them there. With Drive HQ Folder ABC on your pc can be linked to Folder ABC in the cloud..

What do you dislike?

For what the software is, I found it very hard to dislike anything up front. What I found is probably not a dislike more of a limitation, is the amount of free allocated space your given which is 1GB. They may be enough depending upon what your needs are. If it is not you will have to go to a purchase plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great and easy tool to use for file safeguarding your data. Does a great job with file synchronization, planning, etc. It is very simple to use and also there is if you need it support-customer service. They are great to talked to and responsive..

With this particular analysis, we were looking for a product that would be easy to use and not require advanced knowledge or in depth understanding on how to use it. The client we were setting this up wanted something they could get in, do the job and get out. This product has done that for them.

Asesora de Ventas

"The best and most effective cloud storage service"

What do you like best?

DriveHQ has allowed us to evolve in the field of information management. Thanks to this service we can, in addition to archiving our documents in a secure place, work in teams simultaneously and from different places, which undoubtedly elevates our productivity to the maximum. The cost value relationship is unbeatable. It offers a very gentle interface that allows you to quickly understand each of the functions offered

What do you dislike?

I do not have many negative things to say about DriveHQ. I think that broadly meets each of the functions offered. Maybe it would improve the marketing strategy of the company that can sometimes be overlapped by its closest competitors. It is worthwhile to show the advantages and virtues of DriveHQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it. They can prove their free version that offers very good functions. If you can, you can move forward paying some plan that offers more advanced functions. It's worth trying. It is an excellent alternative to other more expensive services.

Without a doubt, this service has improved the team work within our department. Having the possibility to access the service from anywhere has allowed saving resources in terms of costs.