DirectIQ Reviews & Product Details

DirectIQ Overview

What is DirectIQ?

Create and send better emails. A stable platform used by tens of thousands for email marketing. DirectIQ is an email marketing firm with offices in the US and Europe. We service small to medium size businesses, delivering them an easy-to-use email marketing solution. Since our founding in 2008, we've greatly expanded our user base and now have clients all over the world.

DirectIQ Details
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Irish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese (Simplified)

Easy and Intelligent Email Marketing

We're affordably priced, offer responsive customer support, and our customers say that we have a better user experience.

DirectIQ
2008
New York, NY
@directiq
887 Twitter followers

DirectIQ Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the DirectIQ community
Have you used DirectIQ before?

DirectIQ Reviews

Showing 23 DirectIQ reviews
Already have DirectIQ?
President
Health, Wellness and Fitness
What do you like best?

DirectIQ offers me great costumer support and a lot of templates to choose from. It's very easy to just load contacts, choose a beautiful template and start the email campaign. They also give me useful features such as spam doctor which is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes email end up going to spam instead of inbox but that rarely happens but I think it should get fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DirectIQ has helped me and my email campaigns deliver a lot of success. It has a friendly user-interface and it's very easy to use, they offer me a lot of features to help me with my campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

DirectIQ it's very easy to use, it has some great features such as spam doctor. Also got some free templates to use, it's support service is nice and you can reach your contacts in matter of minutes. While using Join.me, gives me detailed campaigns for my email marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about DirectIQ other than I would like some more features about templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It gives me full control over my email campaigns. It's very easy to import contacts, use a template and start the campaign. That's what DirectIQ does best, it made my job so much more easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

DirectIQ allows me to import contacts, with features like spam doctor and mailbox preview, really helps my email campaigns to have success. Their costumer support is great, and I can reach out my contact very quick, with beautiful and ready templates that DirectIQ provides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to really dislike about DirectIQ, other than when some emails end up going to spam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DirectIQ has allowed me to create and schedule email campaigns quickly and more flexible. It got a lot of features and their costumer support is great and they answer immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

DirectIQ allows me to create and control easily my Email Campaigns. It has already different templates to choose from, to help you out and your contacts will get reached in minutes. The software it's easy to use and pricing is fair. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There should be more premium plans and email templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendations for DirectIQ to others is that this software is perfect for email campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I reach my contact in just minutes with DirectIQ, saving my time to create a template and control my campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

DirectIQ is perfect for email marketing campaign. Its features such as templates, scheduling makes it perfect. I can now reach out my contact widely in seconds with professional templates. Very easy to import contacts and it's very stable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

DirectIQ must have more features in the futures, such as editing the templates more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DirectIQ has made my email campaigns work out so much more easy. It saves me a lot of time while reaching my contacts and doing my job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

intern service
What do you like best?

Es la mejor herramienta de correos electrónicos para el marketing, ya que permite ua variedad de funciones, acotar tu publico para aprovechar al máximo el servicio de publicidad, asi como permite que tu negocio sea visto más verídico para el publico. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

creo que la interfaz del usuario podria mejorarse, sobre todo en el diseño. para que sea mas amigable y comoda para el usuario, ya que esta todo demasiado cerca, la combinacion de colores podría mejorar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

porsupuesto que recomiendo este software para trabajarlo con negocios pequeños, ya que permiteun optimo crecimiento y le da una vista profesional ante el publico y los clientes aumentan la fiabilididad hacia el mismo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

con este software he logrado resolver mis problemas de credibiidad en el negocio, ya que es una herramienta que permite mi correo institucional sea verificado y creible para el publico, ademas proporciona una apariencia profesional de mi negocio y eso atrae más clientes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Since I started using DirectIQ, email campaign, marketing have been so much better. I can create, schedule, choose from templates for my email campaigns quickly. DirectIQ comes with a lot of features such as scheduling, importing contacts. It's a professional software that's easy to use and flexible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes emails get into spam instead of inbox other than that it's perfectly fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DirectIQ will make your email marketing campaigns successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can reach out my contacts in seconds now with DirectIQ. It's very simple to use, using templates, uploading contacts and reaching my contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Media/Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

One of the reasons why I consider DirectIQ a good program is because I can make beautiful creations of email advertising through their free templates, although there are no costs as such their templates are really good. On the other hand, its support system is exceptional experts or in charge of having the program in optimal conditions and in maintaining a line of communication with users they have done very well. Also with this program I can edit the contact details easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Basically the program is very good in terms of email marketing. However, it has a noticeable flaw and it is that at the time of implementing it in the company we had problems of startup and configuration. We call support and was solve it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DirectIQ will provide you with the necessary comfort to establish market principles by mail. If you are a new user, do not worry, the tool meets what you want, as long as it is to send newsletters and information regarding your brand to customers. It promotes a good operation and good business plan for your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is incredible what we have been able to do with DirectIQ, we make excellent campaigns by email and without a doubt we have made newsletters that have been distributed to customers with great ease and determination. It is important to note that we have been able to save time because I feel that the same can be done more easily than with other programs of your competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

the variety of Templates they have, and the easy sign up and sign in tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I like it.As a new user I am learning much more about using templates with my creativity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being a new user I have been creating email templates for my art gallery projects,and I believe in the long rtun it will help me to increase my sales and attract customers outside of social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultant Manager
What do you like best?

I should state that its free layouts are very great, and it offers a ton to the individuals who don't have the cash to pay the month for administrations, I am chiefly pulled in to informal communities and contact the executives sources. It's extraordinary to have the option to alter contact subtleties. furthermore, it is extremely simple to re-empower contacts that were not bought in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to loathe this application since it is dependable and secure for all endorsers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest them as it has an extraordinary correspondence interface for all clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is anything but difficult to make layouts and oversee them. It was anything but difficult to put new records, contacts and see copies or email addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

They have very responsive customer service and the free layouts are fantastic. Their site is also extremely user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Application is slow at times and customer service never had a solution for it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It enabled us to reach more people with our emails, without difficulties. Unfortunately some emails ended up in spam folders but we had that problem with other email marketing services too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero químico
What do you like best?

I must say that its free templates are quite good, and it offers a lot to those who do not have the money to pay the month for services, I am mainly attracted to social networks and contact management sources.

It's great to be able to edit contact details. and it is very easy to re-enable contacts that were not subscribed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike this application because it is reliable and secure for all subscribers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend them as it has a great communication interface for all users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is very easy to create templates and manage them. It was easy to put new lists, contacts and see duplicates or email addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager of Sales
What do you like best?

I like the Spam Doctor function. It offers a diagnostic report, which details which email clients (Yahoo, Gmail ..) will analyze my messages as spam Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had any problems with DirectIQ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our email marketing has become more efficient and we can reach more people quickly saving us time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Producer
Government Relations
What do you like best?

The easy to use templates which are pre stored for ease are an added advantage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times the application is too slow and they say it is a server issue but that annoys a lot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing application as it is user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The prepared templates are an easy to use option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

So easy to load templates, load emails, contacts. In a few minutes, one is able to email campgains. How great isn't it? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike as of now, although I still am new to this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time with it! As always. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time. Being more organized, choosing to do it the way that makes it simpler for myself! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The functionality of DirectIQ is very unique and has a great system that is easy to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The front or visuals should be more aesthetically pleasing towards the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Should try it firstly, it can surely be a program that is easy to learn and work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, DirectIQ had became a tool that we use very often in our works, so it comes in handy for mainly just marketing, a great Go-To. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

DirectIQ is quite diffrent from other email marketing.

It is easy to use rather than other and also easy to review all activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its time taking when i open it, i really don't like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep it up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its increse my business market and also marketing about my product via eamail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Its universal contact management software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Should have drip management tools as option Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

best handling software go for it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing for now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Developer
Internet
What do you like best?

Easy to use, pay per sent e-mails, possible to add lists as much as you can. While importing lists, DirectIQ eliminated duplicate and invalid contacts. It was easy to create new lists and add contacts to your lists. It was easy to move contacts between lists. It was possible to edit contacts details. Also it was possible to re-enable contacts who were unsubscribed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes popular webmail services denied receiving e-mails. Commonly it was related to the newsletter but I wish I had better delivery scores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DirectIQ has better pricing plans. It's also better if you have multiple lists. You can add your contacts to different lists and you don't have limits when adding contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm business development manager and I have to reach new possible clients. DirectIQ helped me to reach more people's inboxes successfuly. It was very easy to create templates and manage them. It was easy to add new lists, contacts and prevent duplicates or invalid e-mail addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CP
What do you like best?

I didn’t get to play around with it too much honestly, but I have to say their free templates are pretty good, and it does offer a lot to those unable to afford a monthly cost for the services! I like the social media & contact management sources mostly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There wasn’t too much I didn’t like about it, just more I wasn’t interested in using everything all at once, so some of the stuff I didn’t use but it my own choice not to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was very helpful in terms of newsletter & other email content for my subscribers, allowed me to manage my contacts family effortlessly, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

cok cabuk, bir template oluşturduktan sonra ilerlemek kolay, çabucak değiştirip yeni bir mailing yapabiliyorsunuz

rapor ve tracking özelliği çok iyi, hatta bence en iyi özelliği bu Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

ne kadar spam check yapsam da, yani sistemdeki kontrollerden bahsediyorum, yine de listemin önemli bir bölümünün junk klasörüne gittiğimizi düşünüyorum.

Font sayısı yetersiz

Template içindeki yazıyı editlemek zor, ne kadar uğraşsam da, özellikle resim ekledikten sonra paragraf aralarında abuk subuk boşluklar olabiliyor, sonradan eklenen/değiştirilen yazılı kısımlarda font'u kafasına göre atıyor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

aynı anda 1500 kişiye ulaşmak tatmin edici

kimin okuyuo, okumadığını görmek, kaç kişiye ulaştığımızı görmek de öyle Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Great metrics and easy to use. The dashboards and easy to download Excel files are added plus Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not really have anything negative to add Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

affordable, great metrics and dashboards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reach out to prospects and current opt-in, discover knowledge about who is opening, where they clicked on the page, and the opt-outs, comments. If I had more time we'd use DirectIQ more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.