Death to Stock Reviews & Product Details

Death to Stock Overview

What is Death to Stock?

Levels up your creative projects with authentic non-stock photos & videos, friend.

Death to Stock Details

Death to the Stock Photo
N/A
@deathtostock
Answer a few questions to help the Death to Stock community
Have you used Death to Stock before?

Death to Stock Reviews

Showing 5 Death to Stock reviews
Already have Death to Stock?
Mktg. Assoc.
What do you like best?

Death to Stock photos is a unique site full of artistic stock photos. These are not your boring over used images that you find everywhere else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love this site. Everything about it is unique. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best selection of artistic photos around for a variety of uses. They offer a free 14 day trial, so no reason not to give them a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Death to Stock photos allows me to produce an artistic and professional end product. One that I am sure will be unique to my client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Publications Specialist
What do you like best?

Death to Stock has a lot going for it. The best part is that they curate their fresh, high-quality photos into sets. So you're not stuck with just one photo that's perfect for your look — but not perfect for the space left in your design! You have options, and they all have a cohesive identity throughout the set. Your work using Death to Stock photos will stand out because the photos look like you've hired a professional to fill your niche need. Say goodbye to the days of canned, sometimes laughable stock poses. No more awkward white backgrounds to showcase your stuff. This is a modern offering that you should check out today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, they're now a subscription service. I was an early adopter and received at least a dozen sets of photos for free, so it stings to realize it's not free any longer. Even this complaint is a small one, because the fees are absolutely reasonable for what they're offering. You're not going to get access to thousands of photos from other services I've used for less than $30. (With many services, you're not getting access to even one photo). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is my favorite resource for licensed photography (I haven't used their video, but it's high-quality as well). Death to Stock is especially helpful if you know more of the feeling you want to convey than the exact image you need, which I find inspiring of better work than most other stock options. Plus, there's a 14-day trial *and* three free sample collections on their website, so you don't have anything to lose! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

On a recent project, I realized too late that I should have requested photos to accompany a few pages at the back of the book. Thankfully, Death to Stock had what I needed, and I was able to rethink the design to bring out even more personality to the page than my original plan. I couldn't have found a better resource for diverse people, appealing spaces and still life portraits that are able to work for my clients' or my projects' needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manufacturing Manager
What do you like best?

With Death to Stock you can find stock photos that arent super old and extremely overused. Plus they're always adding new stock photos every month! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about it is the ammount of new stock photos they add every month. Sometimes they only add around 30 for the whole month. There's still a lot of photos on it I just wish they'd add a lot more each month. I guess I'm being a little greedy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Death to Stock for about 70% of my stock photo needs. They have new photos making it easy to find the right stock photo for whatever I need it for, whether it be a website or a photo manipulation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HIT SPECIALIST
What do you like best?

I love Death to Stock! It gives me so many more options than the usual sites to find pictures and videos to use in our social media ads! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing I don't like about it yet! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Death to Stock provides images and videos to people to use for their creative projects apart from the usual sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like getting in my email a bunch of great quality usable photos! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I received these emails more often, and with a little more variety. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not paying for a lot of stock photos, and having unique photos to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.