1) Conga enables recruiters to manage candidates within a certain geographical area.
2) You can compare multiple fields of multiple candidates at once. For example, you can compare the expected salary, recent educational qualification, experience history, etc of two or more candidates at once.
3) Conga helps you rank candidates based on their merits. You have various parameters that you can include and sort them out based on their experience, salaries, etc.
4) Talent acquisition has never been easier with Conga. Needless to say, it can help you take informed decisions, test and qualify potential candidates and basically just adopt an organized approach to recruitment.
5) Conga works great when you are looking for a specific quality or skill that is required for a potential candidate to have. Now, whether you are looking at hiring developers who can code in a particular language like Joomla, a Project Manager who specifically has a PMP certification, a Marketing Manager who has specific Google or LinkedIn certifications, a sales representative who knows how to operate a certain CRM software that your organization has chosen, etc, Conga helps you find and match the perfect job with the perfect candidate.
6) You can even sort the jobs that are relevant and ignore the ones that aren't.
7) Candidate information can be saved.
8) Conga lets you easily mass update all the leads at one go!
9) For those who are working on a list of records, Conga has a reading pane functionality that can help you save a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.