CactusVPN

CactusVPN is a virtual private network enabling users to encrypt their internet connections.

Work for CactusVPN?

Learning about CactusVPN?

CactusVPN Reviews

Showing 2 CactusVPN reviews
CactusVPN review by Liam B.
Liam B.

"Excellent browsing speed in a VPN program"

What do you like best?

It works without problems in the unlocking of the Streaming pages and content not available in our locality. It is extremely easy to use if you download the app or the software for Windows. What I like most is that the speed of the Internet is not reduced while the VPN service is active.

What do you dislike?

Manual configuration with the support of Openvpn takes more time. There were errors with the DNS and many interferences in the internet service. To solve the problem, I had to uninstall the manual configuration and install the CactusVPN software for Windows again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent software and a fundamental tool to preserve the security and privacy of our actions and data on the internet.

Thanks to CactusVPN, I feel more secure, since my geolocation is encrypted and I can switch to different servers in many countries, without losing the quality and speed of the internet.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CactusVPN
CactusVPN review by Konstantyn W.
Konstantyn W.

"CactusVPN - VPN worth checking"

What do you like best?

CactusVPN is program who have many advantages. First of them is that this software ensures the security of our data because they do not keep any logs. CactusVPN is available on most popular platforms. We can use it on five devices on one package.This program offers us 24/7 live support. In my opinion interface is transparent and friendly to new users.

What do you dislike?

First disadvantages is that CactusVPN have slow servers speeds.In addition, I did not notice any more significant defects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If u want to use it you can first test this software because they offer us 24h free trial version for test. After that if u choose it I recommend buying this program for one year or longer because that should be cheaper.

Thanks to CactusVPN I can safely browse the Internet in any place. I can work everywhere where I am.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of CactusVPN for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

NordVPN Logo
NordVPN
VPN technology that encrypts data twice.
OpenVPN Logo
OpenVPN
OpenVPN is a full-featured SSL VPN solution.
Hide.me Logo
Hide.me
Free VPN proxy
Windscribe Logo
Windscribe
Windscribe is not just a VPN, it’s a desktop application and browser extension that work together to protect your online privacy, unblock websites, and remove ads and trackers that follow you across the websites you visit every day. Never mess with confusing settings and options menus again, our minimalist applications are designed to be turned on once, and forgotten about. Yegor Sak yegor@windscribe.com
Hotspot Shield Logo
Hotspot Shield
Hotspot Shield lets you browse the web securely, anonymously & change your browsing location to unblock content.
IPVanish VPN Logo
IPVanish VPN
IPVanish is a top tier VPN service.
ExpressVPN Logo
ExpressVPN
High speed, ultra secure, and easy to use VPN. Instant setup.
TunnelBear Logo
TunnelBear
4.0
TunnelBear is an app protects online privacy, help to access to favourite websites and apps, and secures connection on public WiFi hotspots.
Private Internet Access Logo
Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (PIA) Anonymous protects users from data trackers, identity thieves, scammers, and stalkers by creating a personal virtual private network (VPN). The user's connections are anonymous and nearly impossible to track because private internet access (PIA) creates an encrypted data channel from the user's computer to the private internet access (PIA) network. It hides internet protocol (IP) addresses from hackers, advertisers, and data miners and protects privacy in public Wi-Fi hotspots, coffee shops, airports, and more. It also circumvents internet restrictions and censorship.
PrivateVPN Logo
PrivateVPN
3.9
VPN service provider.

Learning about CactusVPN?

* We monitor all CactusVPN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.