BizProspex CRM Cleaning Reviews & Product Details

BizProspex CRM Cleaning Overview

What is BizProspex CRM Cleaning?

Sales Enablement Service with data mining, data cleaning and data appending features. Bizprospex's sales enablement service will help grow your B2B business. Our services promise to give business of all sizes the opportunity to mine and append information to sell, service, market, develop, and succeed like never before.

BizProspex CRM Cleaning Details

BizProspex offers CRM data cleaning solutions.

Bizprospex
2011
Burhanpur, MP
@BizProspex
519 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the BizProspex CRM Cleaning community
Have you used BizProspex CRM Cleaning before?

BizProspex CRM Cleaning Reviews

Showing 13 BizProspex CRM Cleaning reviews
Already have BizProspex CRM Cleaning?
Founder, Strategist, Trainer & Writer
What do you like best?

The team really understands business and our requirements. They help us with right recommendations and the demo gave us a fair idea of what to expect. The service has been extraordinary and the support is truly appreciated. One more thing I liked about them is that they know their products and services really well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Besides data issues that arise sometimes, I can't think of any other drawback. But their data is still very accurate and effective in getting results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A must go services for the capabilities and team skills Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem of getting the right data that is accurate, verified, latest and can be used Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Delivery Consultant
What do you like best?

BizProspex team has always been of great help for our outreach initiatives. They have helped us grow and supported us for our data needs.

Their level of expertise and the experience they have shows clearly in their work. I can happily say they are our partners in growth Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

NA

All our requests were fulfilled with utmost care, no issues at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used their services in our outreach initiatives. Jobs like developing our lead funnels, getting right contact data, doing outreach campaigns etc were handled by them.

We were able to reach out to the right audience at the right time with their inputs and help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Professionals who understand their work .Though I was new I didnt have to explain too much ,they asked me a few questions got the necessary info and delivered exactly what I wanted.The software helped me do what I want . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far .I would have to try them many more times until they ever disappoint me which looks unlikely . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Get new emails for customers from our industry.

Verifying emails of our customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Entry-Level DevOps Develope
What do you like best?

I like the help received while onboarding on the platform. WahLeads has been a huge help because it allows you to scrap your ICP data from b2b data websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently they don’t have multi user access, would be of great help if I could get all my SDR’s on the platform and manage leads assigned to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely move forward with this product it has been such a big help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data mining from business data website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

It's a easy to use tool that allows anyone to download and scrap linkedin data at scale.I am happy with the speed and accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a simple SaaS tool and has ample of videos on Youtube, there's nothing much to dislike here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I highly suggest you to try the solution out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data scrapping at scale and at low cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-founder / Clerk-2-CEO
What do you like best?

The team is literally ready to help 24x7 and very proactive with any questions we have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They asked for too many questions about the data requirement, I am okay with the time taken to give the details as the end result was good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting high quality and highly active businesses for our international launch was helpful. This gave us a starting momentum when we launched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

BizProspex is definitely the best company for lead generation we've ever worked with. And we've tried a lot. We've been already on a two-year relationship that continues to grow, with dozens of projects done to us. We fully recommend BizProspex. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is currently nothing to dislike about them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We always receive high quality and 100% accurate lead data from them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

They are honest and direct. They focus on building relationships and will treat you like family. The leads provided have been amazing to scrap your icp data from b2b data website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are so meticulous. Plus I would say I would appreciate if they could add multi user would be great and very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just talk to them once, and trust me you won’t be able to say no.

You could thank me later :)! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Amazing support. The quality of data is accurate & upto date Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None so far. They are heading in right direction Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try there different data packages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

100% accurate data for email marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Timely service as per my requirement.

Efficient delivery Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, they are highly skilled and do a great job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My data is ready to use. I dont have to browse through irrelevant data anymore Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

I like their customer support. I contacted them several times for support and got satisfied every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing as such in particular, the support could be 24*7 though Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

dlist building, data cleaning, and data appending Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

They are great communicators, always keeping us in the loop and responding to our questions promptly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the guys at BisProspex are great. I honestly could not fault them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a go. Great value for money! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're getting our prospect data cleaned and new prospects collected all the time. The accuracy of their information is fantastic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Quick Turnaround, 100% accuracy and well responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

did not have any issues. Will continue to work with them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its an amazing company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting the data cleaned, low bounce rate and higher open rate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.