Barrett Business Services (BBSI)

4.7

BBSI is a leading provider of business management solutions, combining traits from the human resource outsourcing and professional management consulting industries to create an operational platform that differentiates it from competitors.

Work for Barrett Business Services (BBSI)?

Learning about Barrett Business Services (BBSI)?

Barrett Business Services (BBSI) Reviews

Showing 3 Barrett Business Services (BBSI) reviews
O
Other

"Payroll made easy"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This is what we use for payroll here at the company I work with. I can use it to access my check stubs anytime and anywhere.

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. When i needed to access my check stubs one night to finance a new car all I had to do was login on my phone. It was awesome! Maybe I am being easy to please, but I never had the freedom to do this before using BBSI.

What do you dislike?

When I forget my password, it has become sure difficult to log in using the forgot my password link. I'm not sure if its just me, but no other site gives me this much trouble when i forget my password.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Barrett Business Services (BBSI)
OS
Other in Security and Investigations

"Simple and easy peasy"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This is what my company uses for payroll. It was super easy to start off with when I joined the company. I get to access my tax documents using the site and also revise my hours per pay period and checkstubs.

What do you like best?

I love being able to log in from wherever ymi want and whenever I need to. I dont have to request hr to print me any of the documents I can do it myself.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when j forget my password it is so difficult fo use the "forgot my password" link to get in and I have to ask my hr desk for help logging in.

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

OF
Other in Financial Services

"BBSI REVIEW"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

BBSI provides employee/payroll support to our company

What do you like best?

the support is excellent when something needs to be changed. I also like the website interface for employees.

What do you dislike?

The website does appear to be a little outdated, although friendly. It could use some work.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They have always serviced us well with limited mistakes.

There are not enough reviews of Barrett Business Services (BBSI) for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Hunt Club Logo
Hunt Club
4.8
Hunt Club is a curated network of digital leaders who refer candidates to partner companies with open positions.
Victory Lap Logo
Victory Lap
4.9
Victory Lap empowers candidates and companies to find success in sales. The programs educate, develop, and place candidates in sales positions across a variety of industries, and help companies hire, train, and retain top sales talent.
Betts Recruiting Logo
Betts Recruiting
Matching top talent with the world's most innovative companies.
Robert Half Logo
Robert Half
2.9
Robert Half is a staffing website that provide skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.
Vested Logo
Vested
5.0
Hire a Recruiter for as little as $999 / month. Our innovative approach to recruiting enables our clients to hire high-quality, passive candidates at a fraction of the cost of an agency or internal staff. We specialize in identifying, engaging, and sourcing passive talent. This helps companies reduce time to fill, improve candidate quality and save time by augmenting the tedious task of sourcing. Vested also helps our clients stand out among their peers through unique branding and candidate messaging.
Vitamin T Logo
Vitamin T
We personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies; as a client, you get hand-picked talent perfectly suited to your job, and as talent, you get freelance work that doesnäó»t make you want to wash your eyes out with hand sanitizer.
Matrix Finance and Accounting, LLC Logo
Matrix Finance and Accounting, LLC
5.0
We are among the premier locally based recruiting & staffing agencies in the Pacific Northwest, with offices in downtown Seattle, Bellevue, and Portland.
Kelly Services Logo
Kelly Services
Kelly Service is a platform that offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services and staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Aerotek Logo
Aerotek
3.0
Aerotek is a staffing platform that matches qualified candidates with top companies worldwide, to understand goals, skills and interests to connect with the best job opportunities.
Oasis Outsourcing Logo
Oasis Outsourcing
4.7
Oasis Outsourcing is one of the nation's largest Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs). We provide human resources administration, employee benefits, healthcare reform support, payroll administration, workers compensation services and more.

Learning about Barrett Business Services (BBSI)?

* We monitor all Barrett Business Services (BBSI) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.