BackupOutlook Reviews & Product Details

BackupOutlook Overview

What is BackupOutlook?

BackupOutlook is a backup tool that lets individuals as well as businesses to save outlook data and settings like emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, etc.

BackupOutlook Details

WISCO
N/A
Answer a few questions to help the BackupOutlook community
Have you used BackupOutlook before?

BackupOutlook Reviews

Showing 5 BackupOutlook reviews
Already have BackupOutlook?
Marketing
What do you like best?

The most interesting thing about this software is the perfect backup timing of Outlook e-mail accounts and all data such as e-mails, contacts, tasks, calendar and notes. Sometimes disasters can happen on the network and on the PC and with this software it is possible to reset everything in a few minutes and in a very easy way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the restoration takes a little while. It will always depend on the amount of files and data to be restored. I had no problems at the time of backing up or of restoring the data so far. It does not restore passwords either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everything happens quickly, and can be done by appointment. It is a tool that gives us security because we know that there is always a copy of all accounts even in case of failures and problems. We use it a few times and the restoration works very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I manage the backupOutlook tool and I can say that its functionality works great. We use it to make backups of corporate emails and also recover them in case of problems. The interface is simple and intuitive. Works on virtually all versions of Microsoft Outlook and versions of the Windows operating system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not suffer from technical problems with BackupOutlook. Only once I scheduled the backup for a weekend and the procedure was not done. But I still don't know what could have happened if it was my mistake or the software's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Backups are optimized and done very quickly. It does not exceed half an hour. It is an efficient alternative to recover emails when there is a failure in the operating system or hardware. We also use it to retrieve e-mails when there is a change of the device and with that the employee with the new computers is already able to recover all of his previous e-mails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RPA Developer
What do you like best?

The experience has been excellent with the use of the BackupOutlook tool by all members of our IT team. The tool provides a "perfect" backup of Microsoft Outlook, and includes the backup of all e-mails, calendar, tasks and contacts. Another feature that we always use is the backup schedule with the objective of always having the latest and having security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Outlook backups and restores that the IT team did were all successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool brings benefits and security to always keep e-mails and contacts safe. If the device has any type of defect, it is possible to restore it quickly to the new computer without complications. The only thing you need to obtain the tool is a license. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista de sistema
What do you like best?

One of the best backup alternatives I found on the recommendation of a friend. My Outlook emails are backed up in real time and saved. They are always safe and available to access in case of any loss or file accidentally reported. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sorry, but I couldn't find any bad or negative aspects in this software. For me it is very useful and has always delivered what it promises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The backups are fast, do not take more than ten minutes and automatically, I usually schedule weekly. Once I changed my notebook and recovered all my corporate emails using the BackupOutlook tool. The restoration was done successfully, safely and perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

For us, keeping our emails, contacts, calendar, calendar and tasks updated and safe is essential.

With this incredible tool that is an easy thing.

It allows us programs in an easy, fast and simple way all our Outlook content.

It allows us and gives the opportunity of programs the backups to our liking and convenience and in turn keep a record of the tasks performed.

It also allows us to recover this data in an easy and simple way.

The operation of this tool can be done with just a few clicks and that's it, backup and recovery.

Amazing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool is really great, it fulfills what it promises with amazing ease, I have no complaints about it in the time used.

The support department has always been aware of the errors and problems that are detected, they are always there to provide easy, fast and logical solutions.

So far we have not had a bad experience.

it's one of those indispensable tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommended...

It is unique and easy to use.

The results obtained are amazing.

programmable and generates records of all backups and backups made Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem solved with this tool is to be able to make backups and backup copies in an easy way.

Previously the data leak was a matter of care, now we can safely schedule our backups and also their recovery Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.