AWS Elemental MediaTailor

3.8

AWS Elemental MediaTailor lets video providers insert individually targeted advertising into their video streams without sacrificing broadcast-level quality-of-service.

Work for AWS Elemental MediaTailor?

Learning about AWS Elemental MediaTailor?

AWS Elemental MediaTailor Reviews

Showing 15 AWS Elemental MediaTailor reviews
AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Aws can be good"

What do you like best?

AWd is amazing I wish I had this video editing software at my current job but I had at my previous job. It allows you to connect to various clients across the Us That makes businesses similar i love hearing through it The video quality is great.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that the load time takes a bit. Also think the UI design is a bit clunky and is. Its not compatible with my MAC. Sometimes editing video online can be very difficult I think if it had the fluid flow of final cut pro what distich gets the job done for the Internet

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordability and flexibility are key to using it fast. I also thibk the ui user interface needs some work

How much easier it is to edit video online. . We also Benefited how to have services implement for companies that needed conference videos and promotion creation.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AWS Elemental MediaTailor
AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Quality of Use "

What do you like best?

I enjoy this software for a number of reasons but the main reason is the the quality of use. I have never experienced a glitch in this software at any time which is something I have experienced with other ad revenue companies. I can’t afford glitches and time consuming customer support troubleshooting so for that I am thankful. The ads have been appropriate AND revenue producing.

What do you dislike?

I personally haven’t disliked anything at this time. Ads have been relevant and appropriate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding ads into your business is noting to be afraid of. It will defiantly help your business IF you choose the right vehicle.

I use the software for my business for multiple reasons. Adding this stream of revenue has been the greatest benefit. The ads are helpful to the companies producing them and gives me an opportunity to get paid for them.

What Other Video solution do you use?

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by Abhinav N.
Abhinav N.

"Lot of features"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to set up and scale. Quality of output video is really good.

What do you dislike?

support for the service is not great. We had an issue, and it took us lot of time to get it resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Azure has good video transcoding services.

We were building a service on top of AWS Elemental Media Tailor. Our service allows users to edit videos online and transcode videos. This service has a feature to insert ads in a video.

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by Diego S.
Diego S.

"The best solution for video advertisement"

What do you like best?

I like the easy solution provided for this problem always with the support from AWS and the quality of its server.

What do you dislike?

The price its a little higher than another similar solution, that it may not be as advance and complete, but it could do a similar job.

More than 100 screens in more than 30 stores around the country showing publicity and advertisement for our brand.

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by User in Financial Services

"AWS Elemantal Media Tailor Review"

What do you like best?

The best feature the AWS software has is it has a very specific user face. The usability this software has developed is ahead of its competition.

What do you dislike?

A step back the product has is the price. But since it is such a specific tool, I guess the developer is pushed to charge those amounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend any of my colleagues to use this software if you are the first comer. It is very friendly, and easy to implement.

AWS elemental media tailor is a powerful tool, as it has allowed our entity to generate specific material for our client base.

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by Benjamin R.
Benjamin R.

"Allows Monetized Videos"

What do you like best?

How the ads one can use don't distract from the content of the videos.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular, even the design of the website is familiar because of Amazon.

The benefits are that any videos can be monetized optimally because the videos have great ad delivery rates.

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by Agency in Pharmaceuticals
Agency in Pharmaceuticals

"Decent"

What do you like best?

What I like best about the software was that it was easy to learn although I felt it could have been a more advanced software for what it is it’s doing just fine

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about the software was I feel it should have been more advanced in my time using this system although I’m sure there have been changes/updates since than

I’ve solved multiple problems most being linked to targeting the right audience so I was pleased with the system

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"AWS Elemental review"

What do you like best?

AWS Elemental MediaTailor makes it easy to personalize ads for users across different devices from a single ad monetization service.

What do you dislike?

Other approaches often fail to accurately capture viewing behavior due to ad blocking software, lack of support for certain devices, or dependence on inadequate third-party tools for tracking.

AWS Elemental MediaTailor lets you increase the accuracy of ad tracking by capturing data directly from the viewing device, reducing the effects of ad blocking software and adhering to established advertising industry standards.

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by Michael E.
Michael E.

"Just Great!"

What do you like best?

AWS Elemental MediaTailor is a great way to gain exposure of ads to target audiences.

What do you dislike?

While it does give high quality ads, it can be laggy in my experience.

This program allows me to get exposure to my target audience to improve sales

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by Vishal C.
Vishal C.

"It is great"

What do you like best?

The friendly environment and ease of deployment in the cloud

What do you dislike?

some tools are really complicated to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go try it

Web development problems. It is easy to host websites using AWS

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Keeping us up to date"

What do you like best?

This service has kept my up to date in real time on how to implement business services.

What do you dislike?

This service often innundates the user with infirmation that isn't always relevant.

Better market coverage and platform untilization. Our reach has been able to go wider to previously untapped areas.

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by Administrator

"AWS Review"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and looks so easy if you have Administrator skill sets.AWS Review

What do you dislike?

Very complex to learn and need expertise AWS people to implement the change in platforms

Reusabilty and quick development

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"It can be reliable to make work flow."

What do you like best?

Easy accessibility and understanding that allows everyone to understand perfectly.

What do you dislike?

It can take a while to load and it can set back in timing deadlines

Administration and planning for future company plans

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by User

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

Great experience, it is very easy to use and cost effective.

What do you dislike?

It crashes while using it abd does not open sometimes

We save money wnd we get things done quickly

AWS Elemental MediaTailor review by Administrator

"A Great Help"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, improved viewer experience,

What do you dislike?

Cost associated, set up time, takes new users time to learn

Helps us spread our message across a wide variety media

Learning about AWS Elemental MediaTailor?

* We monitor all AWS Elemental MediaTailor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.