AppsChopper

4.8

Appschopper, a Webby Central LLC Company, is a creative app design & development agency serving clients worlwide since 2011.

Work for AppsChopper?

Learning about Appschopper?

AppsChopper Reviews

Ask Appschopper a Question
Showing 8 Appschopper reviews
Appschopper review by Zakaria G.
Zakaria G.

"Best People to Work With For App Development"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

My app, iStudy, is an students tracking solution, a step forward for parents to keep track of their children in a smart way.

I hired AppsChopper for design and development of the app. Their team was patient in noting down all my points which I have already planned. We easily framed the whole scenario in a detailed documentation. We had lots of calls during the planning phase, these people were always ready with their question and recommendations which I liked much. They were always open to discussions, and even the change requests in the application.

What do you like best?

Their team is hard working, technologically strong and fast in execution. The best thing that i liked is they always welcomed my changes and made the app that i was looking for.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in general. One thing which use to bother me was the time-zone difference, since they were based in New York and I was in Tripoli. But still they managed the communication pretty well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They got the best hands for app development. Go for them without a second thought.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AppsChopper
Appschopper review by Project Manager in Food & Beverages
Project Manager in Food & Beverages

"Food Ordering Application for My Business"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We hired a team from AppsChopper for designing and developing a food ordering application for our business. The main goal behind this project was to help people avoid rush and get their favorite food delivered at their doorstep easily with a simple and hassle-free process.

What do you like best?

These people are dedicated, detailed and patient in their work there's no doubt in that. But what impressed us was, there were some immediate changes which we wanted to make before launching the app. These people took that pain and invested their weekend and delivered what they promised; “Quality work with 100% client satisfaction”

What do you dislike?

We are too much happy with their work. So we don’t think there’s anything to dislike about AppsChopper

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend AppsChopper to all the people who are looking for developing mobile app for thier business.

Our app after release got decent downloads and people liked the concept and are happily using the app for ordering food online.

What Android Developers solution do you use?

Appschopper review by Nick G.
Nick G.

"Pool of Good and Talented People!!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I was looking for an app for our military personals to feel special and build and app specially for them to avail added benefits. An app where military members can browse and find hotels, restaurants, etc. across US that offer special discounts and best deals exclusively for military personals. After we hired AppsChopper, They understood my thought process easily and suggested to go with Cross platform development as we were bit low on budget. They developed the app within shared time period. The app was developed with features like strict validation on login for military personals only, browse hotels, hotel details, categories, location, sort, filter, deals, hotel booking, notifications etc.

What do you like best?

Their module of work was great. They have good knowledge of technology, as well as they works with owner’s mentality so I can say that overall workflow was impressive.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find any reason to dislike them. They are a team of dynamic people who work with owner's mentality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would Highly recommend AppsChopper to everyone !!

Appschopper review by Devon M.
Devon M.

"Nice App Agency with Good Business Understanding"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

AppsChopper helped us in building our mobile application for car grooming service. The app was strategized, designed, developed and is maintained by their team.

What do you like best?

People, their team is amazing. They never disappointed me, weather it was request for change or the delivery on time. They always responded with great solutions and planned execution.

What do you dislike?

The communication tool, they used Basecamp which I know is good but I prefer to use my mails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good bunch of techie people, you may consult them for your apps.

Appschopper review by Umadatt U.
Umadatt U.

"We hired the best company in the market."

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We came to AppsChopper for getting our education mobile app for iOS and android platforms. We were sure about the concept and they did the rest.

What do you like best?

They coded the app well, it loads quick, have great performance and the maintenance is pretty low.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, we had a very smooth work flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AppsChopper is the best company for providing web and mobile application development. Just go with them without a second thought.

Appschopper review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"Great team of Design and Development Professionals"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

They helped us in building our mobile app for shuttle booking service.

What do you like best?

Their team was enthusiastic, they accepted our challenge to build the app within a small time span of 8 weeks, which we liked the most.

What do you dislike?

Designs were great, but the branding was something I was not really happy with, but later realized their view, which was more professional.

Appschopper review by David S.
David S.

"Technically Sound Developers Agency"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I am a designer myself, and hired AppsChopper for development of my photo editing application. I shared the design and concept, and they coded, tested and published the app.

What do you like best?

Their team is technically very sound and always ready to clear your doubts, be it the most generic ones.

What do you dislike?

Their team was small then, they they probably have increased by now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They agency have great development skills and executes as per timeline.

Appschopper review by Project Team Member in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Project Team Member in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Highly Recommended Company"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I was looking for an app development firm that can deliver on our business model in least time with proficiency. We picked them based on their past experience in transportation business and the quality of app designs of their portfolio. I liked their work a lot, the quality of code was clean, delivery was on time and communication was on-spot.

What do you like best?

The team which was assigned to my project was honest, hard working as well as they gave us a lot no of recommendation for our app. It gave me immense pleasure working with such a great team.

What do you dislike?

Their team was par from my expectation. They didn't give me a single reason to dislike them in the whole 5 weeks journey.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended

Learning about AppsChopper?

* We monitor all AppsChopper reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.