AffiliateWP

3.8

AffiliateWP is a reliable affiliate marketing system for your WordPress website.

Work for AffiliateWP?

Learning about AffiliateWP?

AffiliateWP Reviews

Showing 2 AffiliateWP reviews
AffiliateWP review by David Z.
David Z.

"Great WordPress plugin for managing affiliate sales through another ecommerce plugin."

What do you like best?

AffiliateWP works pretty well out of the box with minimal configurations necessary. We needed a professional looking affiliate system for a WordPress site, and AffiliateWP covers most of our needs. Works well with both WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads, and the generated markup for frontend elements is clean and easy for a developer to customize or integrate with an existing theme.

What do you dislike?

The "Creatives" section added through the plugin functionality leaves a lot to be desired. Doesn't seem fair to complain about this considering the plethora of other features the plugin has but this area seems to have the most obvious room for improvement. Being able to provide more to affiliate users in terms of helping them sell products or having more ready to go ads with affiliate links would be nice to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an affiliate marketing program and already have a WordPress site, you should try AffiliateWP!

Not having to have a custom tracking system developed and implemented was good enough alone, but AffiliateWP provides additional features that make the actual affiliates appreciate it, too. Providing immediate updates regarding tracking, referrals, commissions, etc, puts a lot of people at ease. The cost savings with using the plugin compared to custom building something similar is a huge benefit.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AffiliateWP
AffiliateWP review by Jacob O.
Jacob O.

"Great for my use right now "

What do you like best?

Great for my use right now. I love the automatic payouts, and how I can have them scaled.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the design of the plugin for the end user, I think it could be simplified, look much better, and be more useful for me.

Automatic payouts are the best part, makes my life so much easier

What Affiliate Marketing Programs solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of AffiliateWP for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about AffiliateWP?

* We monitor all AffiliateWP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.