ZeroZen Design Reviews & Product Details

What is ZeroZen Design?

We build each custom website on WordPress and add a drag and drop framework which makes client management a breeze.

ZeroZen Design Profile Details

1-4 of 4 total ZeroZen Design reviews

ZeroZen Design Reviews

1-4 of 4 total ZeroZen Design reviews
AP

"Easy to work with and great value"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ZeroZen helped me totally re-design and launch a new website for the trade organization I was working with. They were able to move the old, hard to modify site to a new, easy to use site using a WordPress back end.

What do you like best?

The two things I was most impressed with was the value of the service (I received five quotes and ZeroZen was on the low end but provided the most functionality) and the training they provided me to take over the site as its admin.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike quite honestly. I've had some issues with different size photos and trying to get them to be the same size but I think the issue is on my end.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I strongly consider utilizing ZeroZen to also host your site. They are economical and there to help you when you need them.

Response from David Bentley of ZeroZen Design

I really appreciate the awesome review.

To help with the image sizing you mentioned, I will be creating a series of tutorial videos to help with making site editing easier.

Don't forget to check out the upcoming live webinars and QandA sessions!

Thanks again!

David @ ZeroZen

CEO
Professional Training & Coaching

"Great Experience - Highly Recommend for Skilled, Professional, Affordable Service"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I worked with David to create my website. His service is wonderful. He is knowledgeable and professional. I love my finished product. Even after completing my site, he continues to provide great customer service.

What do you like best?

I like the reliability and accessibility. They are quick to return messages and resolve any hiccups I encounter. They are professional and knowledgeable. Their backend reporting is delivered timely.

What do you dislike?

Good experience. I appreciate the service provided.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The best-in-class for quick and affordable web design

Director of Marketing

"Yay for ZeroZen!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed help creating a specialized landing page following a business acquisition. I simply needed to copy our home page, and create an individualized welcome message, but couldn't figure it out.

What do you like best?

The online chat system and screenshots for guidance are so easy to follow. Help is right at your fingertips!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about ZeroZen. They are always there to help, no matter how small the task.

Response from David Bentley of ZeroZen Design

Diamond. Thank you so much for the review. So glad you are pleased. Me and the team only plan on making things better.

Let us know if you have any issues with anything - we're a chat or email away.

OG
(Myself Only)

"5/10 basic "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The service providers were very nice and easy communication.

The product itself helped with finding bugs in the code of our site and overall good audit.

What do you like best?

It was relatively fast in making websites and the audit was super useful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how basic the web design turned out.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use a specialized web designer for your site instead.

Response from David Bentley of ZeroZen Design

Hi there - thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm really sorry that you are unhappy with how the site turned out so basic. I'd be happy to discuss further and find out how we can make it more dynamic or full.

This is also why I have my "no-pay guarantee" if you are not a 5x5 star person, you do not have to pay for our live website consultation.

Since you did choose to pay and were not 100% satisfied, let's see what we can do to change your mind. Feel free to write me through live chat on the website or send me an email to discuss.

David @ ZeroZen

There are not enough reviews of ZeroZen Design for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

OpenMoves Logo
OpenMoves
4.9
OpenMoves Services is a digital marketing agency that offers SEO and Pay-Per-Click services.
Walker Sands Logo
Walker Sands
4.8
Walker Sands is one of the fastest-growing PR and digital marketing agencies in the U.S. Through an integrated approach to creative services, we help our B2B technology clients drive awareness, credibility and conversions using strategic public relations, innovative demand generation strategies and creative campaigns.
Boostability Inc Logo
Boostability Inc
At Boostability, our mission is to build an online presence for small business throughout the world by providing effective, affordable online marketing solutions. We can deliver the highest quality online marketing and optimization available to you today at a margin of the cost.
WebiMax Logo
WebiMax
4.8
WebiMax provides internet marketing services that include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search, Social Media, Website Design, Reputation Management, Lead Generation and more for their clients in different industries all over the world.
Big Leap Logo
Big Leap
Big Leap is a straightforward-thinking digital agency providing four core services: SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, and Marketing Automation. We provide all the flexibility and communication of a boutique agency combined with the scale and accountability of a global firm. We are dedicated to transparency, communication, and results.
Screaming Frog Services Logo
Screaming Frog Services
4.7
Screaming Frog Services is a digital marketing agency that provide search engine optimisation (SEO) and paid search campaigns using a unique blend of data, technology and creativity to help companies grow their business online.
Scripted.com Logo
Scripted.com
3.2
Founded in 2011, Scripted is the leading provider of original written content.
Ignite Digital Logo
Ignite Digital
4.9
Ignite Digital is a Canadian Digital Agency. Our solutions combine content marketing, social media (community managers), SharePoint Website development, enterprise mobile applications to enrich our clients campaigns.
SEO Inc. Logo
SEO Inc.
3.5
SEO Inc is an award winning innovative Internet Marketing company located in San Diego CA.
360i Logo
360i
3.9
360i is an award-winning digital marketing agency that drives results for Fortune 500 marketers through insights, ideas and technologies.
Do you work for ZeroZen Design?

ZeroZen Design Categories on G2