ZeroZen Design Reviews & Product Details

ZeroZen Design Overview

What is ZeroZen Design?

We build each custom website on WordPress and add a drag and drop framework which makes client management a breeze.

ZeroZen Design Details

ZeroZen Design
2011
Asheville, NC

ZeroZen Design Reviews

Showing 6 ZeroZen Design reviews
Location
Already have ZeroZen Design?
Co-Founder
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Zero Zen has made many websites for my clients. They are fast, efficient, extremely detailed oriented, and affordable. I am very impressed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am a huge fan and customer of ZeroZen. Their quality sets them apart from others in the industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I have had no problems our issues while working with ZeroZen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I was very impressed. I would recommend ZeroZen to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ZeroZen developed high-quality revenue-generating website for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Zero Zen Design helped me to re-design and launch a new website i was working on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The reliability and accessibility were two things that I liked best. The online chat system was so helpful. They were very professional and knowledgeable. The online chat system also provided easy to follow steps to show you what you needed assistance with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There truly wasn't anything i disliked about this system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I had a great experience with it! Highly recommend it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem of needing a quick and affordable web design. My problem was completely solved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Professional Training & Coaching
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I worked with David to create my website. His service is wonderful. He is knowledgeable and professional. I love my finished product. Even after completing my site, he continues to provide great customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the reliability and accessibility. They are quick to return messages and resolve any hiccups I encounter. They are professional and knowledgeable. Their backend reporting is delivered timely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Good experience. I appreciate the service provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The best-in-class for quick and affordable web design Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from David Bentley of ZeroZen Design

Bamana - thanks so much for the great review. Let me know what else I can do to help you achieve your greatness. You are a prime example of a "quite my 9-5" entrepreneur, and kudos for that. Whatever I can do to help support your success - I'm here!

Director of Marketing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed help creating a specialized landing page following a business acquisition. I simply needed to copy our home page, and create an individualized welcome message, but couldn't figure it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The online chat system and screenshots for guidance are so easy to follow. Help is right at your fingertips! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about ZeroZen. They are always there to help, no matter how small the task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from David Bentley of ZeroZen Design

Diamond. Thank you so much for the review. So glad you are pleased. Me and the team only plan on making things better.

Let us know if you have any issues with anything - we're a chat or email away.

AP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ZeroZen helped me totally re-design and launch a new website for the trade organization I was working with. They were able to move the old, hard to modify site to a new, easy to use site using a WordPress back end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The two things I was most impressed with was the value of the service (I received five quotes and ZeroZen was on the low end but provided the most functionality) and the training they provided me to take over the site as its admin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike quite honestly. I've had some issues with different size photos and trying to get them to be the same size but I think the issue is on my end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I strongly consider utilizing ZeroZen to also host your site. They are economical and there to help you when you need them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from David Bentley of ZeroZen Design

I really appreciate the awesome review.

To help with the image sizing you mentioned, I will be creating a series of tutorial videos to help with making site editing easier.

Don't forget to check out the upcoming live webinars and QandA sessions!

Thanks again!

David @ ZeroZen

OG
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The service providers were very nice and easy communication.

The product itself helped with finding bugs in the code of our site and overall good audit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was relatively fast in making websites and the audit was super useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how basic the web design turned out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use a specialized web designer for your site instead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from David Bentley of ZeroZen Design

Hi there - thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm really sorry that you are unhappy with how the site turned out so basic. I'd be happy to discuss further and find out how we can make it more dynamic or full.

This is also why I have my "no-pay guarantee" if you are not a 5x5 star person, you do not have to pay for our live website consultation.

Since you did choose to pay and were not 100% satisfied, let's see what we can do to change your mind. Feel free to write me through live chat on the website or send me an email to discuss.

David @ ZeroZen