ZenMate

ZenMate offers VPN service for internet security and privacy.

Work for ZenMate?

Learning about ZenMate?

ZenMate Reviews

Showing 14 ZenMate reviews
ZenMate review by Javier S.
Javier S.

"It is a very safe and reliable VPN."

What do you like best?

It is one of the best VPNs I have tested and it is the one that has had the best performance of all. It is very fast and you can watch streaming videos without cuts of any kind. It has plans with very cheap prices and you get 7 days premium totally free when you use it for the first time. It has a plugin for all web browsers.

What do you dislike?

The truth is I can not complain about this VPN, until now I have not found anything that disappoints me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very useful to protect our privacy and navigate freely without the problem of slowly loading the pages. It is very fast that we do not realize that we have an activated VPN. Highly recommended.

In my company it allows us to navigate without restrictions of any kind and at the same time protects our data from any external attack. It has WebRTC protection and this is very useful since it helps to block all personal information that can be filtered through that port as the location, type of device, etc.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ZenMate
ZenMate review by Divyang S.
Divyang S.

"Handy VPN Shield"

What do you like best?

As the other VPNs this one too lets you browse anonymously or technically, rather from virtually different location. So it becomes ideal for accessing sites that are blocked in your region or if choose to browse anonymously. Also it becomes a boon if you want to avail any offer available to particular region by setting that region in ZenMate.

That includes using the services illegally like torrenting.

What do you dislike?

Its main feature becomes its disadvantage while logging in some of websites like Gmail where if you have enabled 2 factor authentication, it wont be able to send you OTP and while trying for multiple such events may trigger blocking of your account.

Other drawback is when you browse from different region, the regional website's language is displayed. Say For Example, You open gmail login page from India with ZenMate set to Germany, your login page would have German language.

It is basically a proxy server that works like 3rd party so they can misuse your data like id, password credit card details. But knowing its downside one can have grea tprofit being in safe limits.

Redeeming real-time offer limited to different location.

Featuring your product to the region where you can get better profit letting them think you are native of that place.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

ZenMate review by Zee G.
Zee G.

"When you need to test your site from another country..."

What do you like best?

- I love the fact that ZenMate allows me to test the speed of our corporate website in different countries (and that the United States of America is among the countries available in the free version - it is our main target audience - along with Hong Kong, Lithuania, and Germany.)

- The Chrome plugin works fast and is very convenient to use whenever you need to quickly change the country IP.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while, when I am trying to turn the VPN on, it takes me to a ZenMate page when I can get the Premium protection (which is really good when you need more features) instead of opening the file where I can turn the plugin on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great VPN tool which is useful for people who live in countries where the IP might cause some inequality in access to the information. Therefore, ZenMate (along with other services that provide VPN) helps to equalize the situation :)

I have mainly used it for work purposes (I work as a digital operations manager and one of my main areas of responsibility includes our corporate website and I need to check how it works around the world.) I have also used it for reading some of the articles that are available only in the US or in Europe (despite the fact that there are few websites that don't allow access outside of the country.)

ZenMate review by David P.
David P.

"It is a very fast VPN."

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is the connection speed, it is very fast that it seems that it was not using a VPN. It has a wide range of options to connect from anywhere in the world. Very useful for use in places where Internet access is very restricted by blockages, whether business or government.

What do you dislike?

The free version is somewhat limited and not all servers are available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it and the subscription plans are really economical. It is a high quality VPN with low prices, simply one of the best. Excellent.

In my company we are dedicated to freelance web development and ZenMate has helped us to have total freedom of internet browsing, even to communicate with our customers who are in countries with limited access to the internet due to political blocks.

ZenMate review by Joanne A.
Joanne A.

"Simply the best VPN"

What do you like best?

It has an excellent performance and I have been able to watch videos online with ZenMate activated without any problems. It is perfect to navigate privately and is very easy to use, I have it in my browsers as plugins to be easier to activate and deactivate.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had an official app for FireTV since I could not get it and I really love this VPN.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has very cheap plans, so I recommend the 2 year plan, it practically costs less than $ 3 per month, very great.

ZenMate has been very useful for both my work as a graphic designer and at home. It has allowed me to surf anonymously through the web without restrictions of any kind and I have been able to see my favorite series without geographical restrictions. I love.

ZenMate review by Tirth B.
Tirth B.

"Go Anonymous"

What do you like best?

This simple VPN can increase your business at a higher pace than what you think. With simple "Be anywhere" i.e by selecting countries where you want your IP address to be can show you tremendous opportunities. Using this tool is child's play, just select where you want to be and boom ! you are connected. Tuning off would simply get you back to original instantly.

SEO work can be very easy and benefit using this tool is many of the important countries for VPN is provided in its free version itself like US, Germany, Hong Kong and many more.

What do you dislike?

Some features might be disabled like getting OTP for your mobile while you log into your mail using VPN for different country. Well, it isn't fault of the tool but need to be taken into account that somethings might not work while using the tool.

Also its premium version is a bit costlier for small scale industries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prefer first the free version as it already includes most of the countries VPN but for large scale work i would definitely recommend purchasing the premium version which has too many features.

Before using the tool we were constrained to do SEO in India itself but with this tool our work has expanded throughout the world. Many offers that were provisional to particular region, now can be accessible by us. The tool is though small but help us grow very well.

ZenMate review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Simple and effective "

What do you like best?

This VPN software is simple to use and the tunnels make it easy to login and perform work remotely. This is our go to software for clients that are looking for a work from home option. The simplicity makes it easy for managers to give a quick rundown to new employees and get them using the software effectively in a short amount of time. It was a favorite in the support department

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the client takes a longtime to load. This can be annoying and can hinder the ability to quickly login to systems and perform my job functions. This is not a game changer very often but in high stress situations this can be an issue.

We use ZenMate for work from home solutions. Managers utilize the security aspects of ZenMate to send sensitive information to teamates that are working from home without the need for face to face meetings. We use it to allow us to connect to local servers at the office for test and turnup.

ZenMate review by vrajesh r.
vrajesh r.

"Be Virtually Anywhere"

What do you like best?

Transferring your pc identity to anywhere in the world in an instant without messing with any other ip identity or dns re-routing from user side. You just have to click and you can access all their offers or get their regional customer to provide your service.

What do you dislike?

Many problems arises due to ip change and services like google monitors your location during signing in so they mark it under suspicion, also you may get error while transactions that require OTP to be sent. Other problems like language change or not able to call your clients from your application ( if applicable ).

Recommendations to others considering the product

For frequent changes in location or very fast speed i recommend to purchase their premium version.

Most of our clients are from abroad. we service them and one of them is back linking for SEO. To search keywords that are trending in their region for their maximum profit require vpn access to their region and zenmate provides many country's access in their free version. Its a BOON!

ZenMate review by MUKUND D.
MUKUND D.

"My honest review for Zenmate"

What do you like best?

What i really like about Zenmate vpn is that :

- Its stable and secure

- performs well

- its super easy to setup

- speed loss is within acceptable levels

- its less expensive than other vpns out there

- it has sizable server park and kill switch

- no virsus detected

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its buggy, crashing and wouldn't start so I tried to contact the support team but all I get is cut & paste statements letting me know why it does not work.

The fact that it’s logging my original IP address and is located within the jurisdiction of a surveillance alliance makes me nervous.

I am an engineer & I use Zen [MAC] for contact to UK programs.It helps with routing issues to different platforms, which is mainly why I use it.

ZenMate review by Christian M.
Christian M.

"Great way to protect your information"

What do you like best?

This software has an amazing speed I've ever imagined and I can make calls and download videos any time. It is very user friendly and there is no need to give access to your private data means of your hard disk and all. Just need to login with your id and the VPN starts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes some servers indicate another country than the one chosen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zenmate is very easy to use and doesn't require a tech savvy to use it.

Sometimes we need to provide computer support service, so we protect our data with this VPN.

ZenMate review by Juan M.
Juan M.

"ZenMate is fast and reliable connection"

What do you like best?

ZenMate is a VPN that has a large number of servers around the world. With respect to speed, it exceeded all my expectations. Even, they currently have an offer to save 83% of the cost.

What do you dislike?

The support team is not available 24/7 and that is a disadvantage with respect to other VPNs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would take advantage of that 83% discount and it would take me a great VPN.

Normally we use ZenMate to test the applications we develop, entering from other countries to test the loading speed.

ZenMate review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Zenmate VPN"

What do you like best?

It was convenient and easy to use, they don't keep logs on anything. Barely made a difference with my internet speed, connecting to the VPN itself takes seconds, very useful. It comes with a 31 day money-back gurantee, so if there are any problems, you can just contact them and have your money back. This VPN works with netflix so whenever I'm out of state, I can be still be using the service. Zenmate also has no viruses and is safe to download, it also supports many devices. Ranging from Android, IOS, Mac, Windows. It also works on many browsers such as; Chrome, firefox, opera.

What do you dislike?

Not too many countries, would be really great, having more options to pick from. Sometimes Zenmate can be buggy to use, and doesn't start up properly, having a blank/black screen while trying to login or load the VPN itself. There's no live support chat on the website, so getting support is semi difficult, and takes quite a bit for a response. The automated responses don't help much and aren't related to the questions I ask.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great VPN to use, many proxies to use from over 20 countries. Very convenient for people from third party countries.

Helped me and my co-workers be able to be secured while browsing on the internet. Letting us know that we'll be able to be surfing the web without having our information being leaked.

ZenMate review by User

"Amazing platform that I love! "

What do you like best?

It has the best performance of all. It is very fast and you can watch streaming videos without cuts of any kind. It has plans with very cheap prices and you get 7 days premium totally free when you use it for the first time. It has a plugin for all web browsers.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I cannot find anything I do not like about this VPN.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please continue to keep up the great work!

ZenMate review by Tilak S.
Tilak S.

"Be where you want virtually, Anytime."

What do you like best?

Changing IP or hiding IP from host site is now very quick. This gives you advantage to grab the provisional offers that are in particular reason or you want to do SEO at a quick rate.

What do you dislike?

It may steal your data, though they say they don't sell but still sensitive information should not be surfed via any VPNs.

Back linking for SEO is very easy. Also buying offer from a specific region and selling at a profit is excellent thing you can grab.

Learning about ZenMate?

* We monitor all ZenMate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.