WebLOAD Reviews & Product Details

WebLOAD Overview

What is WebLOAD?

WebLOAD is an enterprise scale performance and load testing product that powers the most demanding performance experts in the world. WebLOAD supports hundreds of technologies. DevOps teams will feel right at home with WebLOAD's flexible built-in scripting capabilities.

WebLOAD Details
German, English, French, Portuguese

WebLOAD is an enterprise scale load testing product that powers the most demanding performance experts in the world.

WebLOAD supports a huge range of applications - from basic to the most complex enterprise software. WebLOAD makes running complex tests easy thanks to Javascript-based scripting, a powerful correlation engine and intuitive analytics. A WebLOAD license includes every feature - there are no hidden extra costs.

RadView Software
1993
Bridgewater, NJ
@RadViewSoftware
92 Twitter followers

WebLOAD Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the WebLOAD community
Have you used WebLOAD before?

WebLOAD Reviews

Showing 20 WebLOAD reviews
Already have WebLOAD?
UE
What do you like best?

I like best how quickly we are able to test complex use cases scenarios for load testing, identify bottlenecks and fix them. We were in a great hurry and without a lot of experience with Performance Testing. The customer support is great, there isn't a single question or issue we had, that wasn't quickly resolved by support. As a DevOps engineer, I really like that our Manual QA can easily create complex use cases/ scripts by simply recording the use cases, without any need to know how to code - it saves me a lot of time not to have to create those scripts and scenarios myself, plus I get the inputs of the product / business analysts side which is key for making sure I test the right stuff. The correlation, answer validation and parameterization is done automatically with almost no need for intervention by me. When I do need to change the script I can easily do so directly in the code (JavaScript). The reports and analytics are excellent and save a lot of time and money by identifying bottlenecks and what we can do to fix them. We ruled out many (expensive) options that we thought could fix our bottleneck, but after testing with WebLOAD we realized these fixes won't solve our root problem - thus saving us a lot of money moving to more expensive infrastructure unnecessarily. I love how WebLOAD integrates with Amazon AWS so I can on demand deploy the load generators simulating as many concurrent users as needed without having to buy expensive hardware - this is really cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that my license is tied to one specific computer.

I sometime work on multiple computers and this is limiting for me.

I understand I could have opted for a SaaS version of WebLOAD or a floating license which I will probably do.

I recommend for new users to check out the SaaS version of WebLOAD from start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1. Don't hesitate to contact support also for things related to Performance Engineering expertise (and not just the product) - they are extremely helpful and happy to teach and help - this can save you a lot of time and money.

2. Make sure to use WebOAD's amazing correlation engine , parameterization and answer validation. You may be surprised how many tests have "passed" that are actually just hitting the cache etc.

3. Check out the floating license and / or SaaS version of WebLOAD Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an eLearning site, we experienced a huge spike in usage once everyone moved to distance learning due to Corona. We were sure we could handle the traffic but ran into bottlenecks. We quickly looked for Load Testing solutions and tried JMeter because it's free. The problem was that they didn't really have support and even though we had someone who was an expert in Jmeter to help us, we quickly saw that it couldn't solve our problems. We couldn't really simulate the real complex user scenarios with this tool, and it required a lot of technical expertise. Also the reporting was signficantly lacking - it was very hard to keep track of our results and compare between them. At the end of the day, we couldn't answer the basic questions of how many concurrent users can we now support with these scenarios/ scripts and with this and that infrastructure. We then checked out a few other professional enterprise grade tools and chose WebOAD. Thanks to WebLOAD and the excellent customer service we were able to pinpoint our bottlenecks and fix them. Since we have been makingcontinuous improvements and validating each time that our performance is improving and definitely not deteriorating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

We are just beginning to use WebLOAD. Richard J. from customer support responded to my request. He provided both answers and more importantly education about how to use WebLOAD recorder and console. Using webLOAD gives us valuable insight into bottle necks and robustness of our products. Thank you Richard for the guidance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Finding useful examples of how to use WebLOAD for API testing is challenging. I would like to see more scripting examples of how to use WebLOAD. Also so may different files, configuration settings and it is unclear what each type of file does and whether we need to save them all. Quick start for different scenarios would be userful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use web load to identify and address bottle necks before we release our product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Ease of use. Excellent support! I was able to get the tool up and running within a few hours. Support was always a phone call away and REALLY took the time to help me figure out issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On a rare occasion the record functionality would have a race condition that would result in lines being recorded out of order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very high value for the purchase price! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Testing the load capabilities of our in house payroll app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

24/7 Full Support is awesome and really valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike at this point Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WebLoad meets almost all the requirement for a GUI mode and web services protocols testing software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Performance Testing and finding the bottlenecks is easier now. With WebLoad monitoring feature it's on just some clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of QA course
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Webload lets you do anything you want. I used many tools in the past, and in all of the you reach a point that you feel you are stuck. In webload JavaScript helps me code anything, and with their Java I can do even more. I am doing projects for companies, and I can test anything with it.

Faster creating scripts. Their correlation Engine, is really the best out there. it may need tweaks from time to time, but it can find values that other tools do not. At the end of the day.

The dashboard and reports are also great tools. You have a good list of predefined report and web dashboard, that helped a lot, when I worked with other people.

Price/Performance - this is really the best tool out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no record/replay support for Citrix in webload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The price is amazing when you see the list of capabilities you get.

1. The Flexibility is great.

2. Reports and Dashboard.

3. Many integrations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was testing with webload web application, DB, and a few protocols that were developed in-house. I could do it all either with http, DB protocols, and for the in-house protocols I used their Java integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Test Lead
Banking
What do you like best?

Ease of use while using webload.

Support most of the requests.

Easy to create/ record scripts for web applications especially dotnet applications.

Easy coorelation. Helps even a starter to handle dynamic values.

Easy integration with dynatrace.

Good analysis report.

Great Reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall the Tools is great to use. There is not dislike as such on this, I am a Happy user of this tool :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is easy to use

Give accurate Results

Create Robust scripts

Can integrate with Dynatrace for profilling and tunning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My Organization have multiple web based applications deployed on Dotnet framework and are on azure. Webload tool help me in conducting Load testing kn those applications by giving robust scripts and accurate Response times and other Perofrmance counter Results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CTO and Co-Founder
What do you like best?

Scripting is done in JavaScript.

Native integration with Java - so you can re-use your own jar files.

Web Dashboard, enable to view the load status from anywhere.

Integration with Jenkins - run load test from my CI system, and enable to integrate the Oracle Forms load tests in my sprints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no citrix integration, no recording Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

much better value for dollar compared to LR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Load testing of Oracle forms

integrate tests to my CI system (Jenkins)

run Load of Oracle Forms continuously.

View the status of the tests online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-founder, Board member
What do you like best?

I might be perceived as an "old school" engineer, but I could not implement DevOps methodologies without making sure that the system goes through performance testing before it goes into production. I evaluated many load testing products that offer testing in continuous mode, but none do actually do it in a way that will be truly automatic.

Webload was the only one I found that does automatic load testing without requiring the involvement of an engineer in the analysis of the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Webload is focused on developers and as such it requires technical skills to configure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Big data analytics with requirements for real time results generation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr.SAP Performance Test Engineer
What do you like best?

We were looking for some tool which is user friendly, easy yo use and yet robust. Webload met all our needs. Auto Correlation is one of the things which is very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As far as out product testing is concerned we are happy with the Webload features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are performance testing our website for capacity issues and discover any performance problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de prueba de software
What do you like best?

Automatic reports done with Analytics are very clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the tests I make, when I increase the number of iterations during the playback on IDE (for example 10 iterations), the first iteration is normal speed but execution of the rest of them are much more slow. I dont know if this happens only to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Webload we know the limit of users for our site trying to buy a product at the same time. We optimized our page so that a higher number of people can Access which means more sales for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Performance Engineer FTE
Logistics and Supply Chain
What do you like best?

Ease of scripting and best customer support. On top of it webload auto correlation feature is 97% accurate saves lot of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Add more server monitoring capabilities. Improve webload load dashboard feature. Need more documentation and if possible online videos explaining the product and its use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infrastructure capacity,potential bottlenecks. Migrated to AWS cloud and successfully met the capacity of the systems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
What do you like best?

Features

Stability

Ease of use

Analytics

Reporting

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wanted more support for JSON objects to make the scripts more powerful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Should give it a try and test it out for yourself to see the benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use WebLoad to performance test a variety of enterprise apps and the benefits far outweigh the costs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business and Technology Consulting Senior Analyst
What do you like best?

Pricing and compatibility with other testing software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to be able to debug problem with the console by myself due to the lack of information about how it works. In addition, information in manuals are not discussed in enough detail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving large website problems and performance issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
What do you like best?

ease of correlation. I like being able to see all the POST and GET form data and HTML return data to do my own analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of mobile load generators. I do not like having to subscribe to another service to create the mobile load generators Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had some network bottlenecks that caused our servers to crash during month end heavy loads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
What do you like best?

1. Scripting is minimum.

2. Easy to use tool.

3. Provides many relevant options.

4. Documentation is quite good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Before completely understood the tool, it is a little bit complex. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Better use it for Load testing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Load performance testing.

Automation of testing.

Benefits:

Easy to simulate number of users and on different web pages.

Easy to automate scenarios. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
What do you like best?

compared to other comparable products on the market, the price point is quote reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

to reassign the license to a new server we have to get it completely reissued Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

simulation of heavy usage during our peak engagement time of new health plan enrollments.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
What do you like best?

tool is easy to use

automatic variable correlation works for various interfaces Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the price of support and the initial cost have been a turn down for us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

executing performance testing in multiple clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
What do you like best?

Ease of use, it is fairly easy to set up a quick test and get going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Upgrade not able to use previous scripts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product works as intended. I would buy it again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Performance issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

Simple UI, Cost effective, Protocol Support, Integration, and Installation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The overall scripting process and the complex workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to save your money by buying huge licenses, you can opt for WebLOAD. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Validating non-functional requirements within go-to-market timeline.

I was able to complete load testing by the webLoad tools and process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

WebLOAD's ability to simulate numerous popular Web browsers while making requests is one of its nicest features.

- Easier Root-cause Analysis

- JSON Support available

- Easy Automatic Correlation.

- Reports now provide a clearer view of response time statistics at varying degrees of virtual user load Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

WebLOAD tool is overly expensive Tool compared with other Load testing competitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are pairing WEBLOAD with WebLOAD analyzer, it has great ability to perform root-cause analysis if and when your application finally breaks under the load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.