Wave.video

Wave is a social video and ad maker.

Work for Wave.video?

Learning about Wave.video?

Wave.video Reviews

Ask Wave.video a Question
Showing 19 Wave.video reviews
Phillip M.

"Wave is flexible and powerful video editor"

What do you like best?

Wave allows us to quickly produce high quality videos for our daily online bets from our customers and verify the content of their networks. The ease and flexibility of Wave allows us to save on marketing as we grow our customer base and develop the administrative systems we need to expand exponentially. Among the points we have of Wave are:

1. voice-over capability

2. more flexible text positioning

3. additional text transitions

4. soft edges for text

5. colored backgrounds, including tints for videos I've always liked the color schemes in Wave, and the possibility to choose from a variety of contrast color options to back smaller images. The images, videos and music in the library are extensive and generally of high quality. The ability to quickly change the format (size) of videos is very useful.

What do you dislike?

We have used both the free version and a subscription. The free version has a watermark on all the videos. It would be nice to have permission to say a video per month that has no watermark, or put the watermark / Wave logo at the end instead of running throughout the video, which is very intrusive. I can not find anything that I do not like about the subscription service. All the limitations that bothered me when I started using Wave (such as not being able to do a voiceover) have been resolved. I'm waiting for new improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I fully recommend this software, it is good to use the free version while getting used to its interface and then proceed to a paid version.

With Wave we have an accurate and powerful software to be able to edit our videos, it is a great tool that gives us a quality service and allows the adequate development for our products.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Wave.video
Stephen S.

"Precise product to edit videos"

What do you like best?

We used to work with another video platform product where it did not have the functionality to add certain resources to our videos. I mainly work with video platforms for Facebook / Insta or social selling videos, so it was fundamental for me to use my own VO options or license securely with graphics that help me get to the critical point and the solution of my products. quickly. Wave did this while they continued adding new features ... one of the ones that I love are the little gifs or animations, like pointing with hands or smiley faces that heat the video well, but they are also very specific of where to look or do Click a client.

The more you use Wave, the easier it will be because you know what works and what does not. They also have a great function to zoom in / out their video in certain areas to show something they know consumers can not live without. There 'It is also an excellent transition option from "shot to shot", since you can also add images to the videos. Very nice robust platform. Oh, you can increase the speed of the video you uploaded too, which is super fun if you have a longer demo but you want to speed it up to the eye.

It's fun to see and build. The best part, the price. My company loves this product and I only found it because I saw a great video and asked how it was made. It's nice that the owner of a newbie agency can use it and not have to hire things that I want to do quickly, especially for social networks. The best part, the price.

What do you dislike?

Once you upload a photo or video, you can not delete it. They are investigating this. Also sometimes there are certain problems when loading the videos and animations, but I hope that with the next updates solve these problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do not have enough resources for more powerful editors you can count on this software without fear of being wrong.

The main value that we obtain from Wave is having the guarantee of having a powerful editor for the content that we will upload to our social networks and for customer networks.

What Video Editing solution do you use?

Whitney B.

"Easiest Video Editing Software for Sure"

What do you like best?

I link that you don't have to be a video expert to use the platform to create awesome videos. I love the templates that you can use to for ideas and then switch out for your own video. It is also very nice to have some high quality "stock" video in there to pull from. I have never had an issue finding a clip that was PERFECT for what I needed.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a learning curve but honestly, I have tried to use so many other platforms over the years and this was the easiest to get comfortable with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to get familiar with all the functionality. Also, they have a great library with videos to help you.

Quick and easy video creation for social media for sure. I can create a video and instantly get it in the different sizes that I need.

Mike Lester R.

"Riding the Wave of the Video Marketing Revolution"

What do you like best?

What I really liked about Wave video are their very easy to use templates which I have to admit are really on the spot when it comes to showing off your products, doing a quick attention grabbing branded video, or even a social media post that engages with your customer.

What do you dislike?

I liked the least about Wave video is sometimes their render times could be really long and encounters errors. Good thing their support is very quick and makes you feel comfortable even with the short brief interruption.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For people looking at video marketing platforms for their brands, I highly recommend buying a subscription from Wave video and certainly you'll be amazed at all the things that you can do with just a single subscription for one or all of your brands, build customer engagement or just simply entertain and make viral videos.

The business problems solved by Wave video is the fact that small and medium sized businesses lack the financials to buy expensive piece of software and hire experienced video professionals. With Wave, these companies can do that easy as steps 1 to 5.

Ritesh A.

"Nice and good videos."

What do you like best?

The main thing i liked about Wave is that the videos which i make with the use of Wave are really very good and awesome.

Another thing i liked is that i can tutorials for making videos.

Also its templates are also very good for making videos.

What do you dislike?

Till now i don't have any dislikes for Wave as it is very good and reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend every single person to use Wave u can't get better video maker than than this.

And since it is very fast it will definitely save your lots of time.

And its templates are good.

Talikng about the benefits, so i have a list of them....

1.It is very fast and good.

2.Its templates are awesome.

3.Its tutorials are really helpful.

4.Its dashboard is really easy to use.

and so on. . . . . .

Kat G.

"Great tool to create marketing videos quickly"

What do you like best?

The search function for stock photos, videos, and music/audio is great. I have found some very high quality videos that enhanced my marketing video. The text animation features are limited, but do the trick. The best feature of Wave is the one-click changes to the size of the video to fit various social media assets -- square for Insta, FB header dimensions, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was search filter for free photos/videos/audio. I need to keep my costs low so I usually have to use the free assets, though I'm glad to have such high quality free assets. The music search can be cumbersome since I am very discerning about the quality of the music I use, so I wish there was a way to save favorite music, or be shown more music by the same composer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I used Animoto briefly a few years ago but I did not get access to the stock photos and videos. That was a big selling point for me, and also a great special offer for those who follow Mari Smith.

I am proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and had been creating all of our marketing videos myself, with my own templates. Even though I can create videos myself, I love that with Wave I have access to the high quality stock photos, videos, and audio, and can make a short marketing video very quickly. I still use Premiere for our more crafted, custom-branded, high-value videos for long-term marketing.

Varun A.

"Easy to use and Flexible"

What do you like best?

I really like the videos which i am able to make with the use of Wave.

Also its some of the new features are really good and attracting like

Voiceover capability

More Flexible text positioning and also

Additional text transitions.

What do you dislike?

I am not having any dislikes for Wave as it is very good and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In recommendations i would love to tell that it is very good and useful and also it saves your lots of time.

I am able to solve many of my business problems with the use of Wave and also i am experiencing benefits out of it.

I am able to make many good quality videos than before and also i am able to save lots of time.

Mukund A.

"Very good for making videos"

What do you like best?

I liked the video which i am able t make with the use of Wave.

I can also use different types of suitable templates in my video.

I can also put my video online with a simple HTML script.

What do you dislike?

I am not having any dislikes for Wave as it is worth using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend everybody to use Wave video as it is really very helpful and good for making videos.

It will also save your lots of time.

The benefit which i got after using Wave is that now i am able to make good videos which help me in explaining my presentation in a better way.

I am also able to save lots of time now as it is very easy to use.

Chee L.

"Wave Video - Fast and efficient "

What do you like best?

I'll begin with customer service, they were quick and answered all my questions - they even threw in a coupon code that helped make my decision even easier! Creating videos on the fly when we are trying to push out communications is a breeze. The User Interface of the whole thing is very pleasing to use, and it goes step by step; there are a lot of examples for you to choose from. You can either use a video that they have created, or you have a full range of creating one yourself. Another thing that I really like is that you are able to brand the videos with your own logos.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Wave is when it comes time to downloaded. First, you must click download; then it takes a while for it to render, then you get to download your video. It's just a very tedious process. Other than that, there are no dislikes as this is a very well put together program.

When posting to social media, I am able to whip up a video in minutes. Where if I were to use other video making programs, it would have taken hours or days to create. The already made examples are even better when you want to create quick videos.

Michael P M.

"All that Most Sole Proprietors Need"

What do you like best?

Well, besides the fact that it's free? The program just works really well. A person can tie taking credit cards to it and accept over the phone, or on a website or in person.

What do you dislike?

I have not quite figured out the reports yet. It could be more intuitive in this area. (But I do not really need them, so it's okay for me).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compare it to the more costly options and see if it might work for you. I am now sure that it will and am fully implementing it.

It allows me to track expenses and income for tax preparation without spending a lot of time doing it.

Jinesh A.

"Very Good for making videos."

What do you like best?

I really liked the videos which i am able to make with the use of Wave.

Actually i liked the templates which i am able to use in my with which makes my videos more good and presentable.

What do you dislike?

I am not having any dislikes for Wave as it is really very good and useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will definitely recommend everyone of you to go and use Wave as it is really good for making videos.

I have solved many of my business problems with the use of Wave and also experienced many new benefits.

Like i am able to save my lots of time.

Also its templates are really helpful and creative.

Also its tutorial feature is really awesome.

Harsh K.

"perfect video marketing tool"

What do you like best?

First of all the user interface is the best ,themes are very attractive especially color backgrounds including tint and videos

the support is also very quick and helpful in managing the problems

What do you dislike?

overall it has great performance but one of the disadvantage I usually encountered with is I cannot use more than one audio line at time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very easy to use and helpful in marketing

makes video presentation more interesting

and Strong support is provided by the developers

Wave allows us to quickly produce high quality videos to promote our courses through video presentations

ease and flexibility of it help us in saving in marketing of our courses

Gary S.

"Perfect For Creating Social Media Videos"

What do you like best?

This was made specifically for creating short videos for social media. You can create any kind of video you currently see on Facebook or Instagram. It's easy enough to use so you don't get bogged down with heavy editing and makes creating videos fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

Editing features are limited, if you have lots of editing, you may need to edit videos with another program and then bring them into Wave to put together your final video.

Can make a video for social media in about 10 minutes as opposed to an hour+ with regular editing software.

Danny F.

"So much easier with Wave"

What do you like best?

How simple and intuitive it is. The ability to keep track of more than just my invoices.

What do you dislike?

Additional fees for additional services and would like it to be a little more customizable from a branding perspective.

Invoicing and accounting. Manually generating invoices prior to Wave took a lot of time, now it takes a couple minutes. Wave tracking everything also helps from an accounting perspective and has really shown me how my business is doing.

Krzysztof A.

"It's a wave of video"

What do you like best?

Easy making short videos using templates. Lots of free pictures, videos and music to use.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more speed and templates but the ones are very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very good. I use it to make videos. You should too.

Making short advertising videos for my business.

"The un-intimidating video tool!"

What do you like best?

The user interface has a simple and intuitive look and feel and the pre-planned calendar posts are a great idea to help stimulate content generation.

What do you dislike?

Wish it had some further editing capabilities like those used in more complex tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple tool to create video content for your social media campaigns this is a great tool to start with.

I am using it to generate simple videos for more consistent social media video content.

Holly K.

"Wave "

What do you like best?

Keeps financial info so that we can use for necessary updates

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the main screen can’t be personalized

Financial problems are being solved and there are many benifits. Such as stability

"Good for marketing"

What do you like best?

Simple navigation and all necessary functions to create a video for mobile promotion

What do you dislike?

Don't see any minus, for me the service is very useful

Creative for ad campaigns and for instagram account

UE
User in Education Management

"Wave Experience"

What do you like best?

The free tier provides a lot of the tracking I need.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could define labels with tags for occurring items.

Invoicing and tracking time.

Learning about Wave.video?

* We monitor all Wave.video reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.