Wave.video Reviews & Product Details

Wave.video Overview

What is Wave.video?

Wave.video is a video marketing platform that combines a first-rate online editing toolkit, cloud-based video hosting, and a landing page builder in one place. It's perfect for making, repurposing, and publishing videos on websites, blogs, social media, and emails. It's a game-changer for businesses that aim to increase ROI for every stage of the marketing funnel using videos. Video editor killer features • Auto-captions with customizable styles • Access to over 200M stock video clips and images • Uploading your own footages • Auto-resizing for 30+ video formats • Full set of editing features: trim, drag-and-drop, transitions, color control, stickers & GIFs • In-place text editor with animation effects • Over 30 customizable video layouts • Animated logo and CTA for lead generation • Over 300 000 royalty-free audios • Inbuilt voice-over tool • Saving your branded style to ensure consistency • Publish videos on any marketing channel • Over 1000 ready-to-use templates for any occasion • Inspirational calendar to never run out of content ideas • Folders to organize your work Video hosting killer features • Ad-free with no outbound links • Responsive to any video format and size • Customizable player with full control over viewer’s experience • Autoplay and looping video functions • Automatically generated video landing page that you can integrate into the email campaign • Security of your video • Video analytics

Wave.video Details

Wave is a social video and ad maker.

Animatron

Wave.video Reviews

Showing 25 Wave.video reviews
Already have Wave.video?
Founder
What do you like best?

The best part is that it comes as a complete package.

I have the combo on wave.video offerings.

1) Wave.Video Video Editor

2) Hosting Platform

3) Animatron - To make animated videos

I love that the combined so many important things together and also offer a wide range of stock videos and photos in their plans.

Some key points for me.

The ability to set brand preset helps make editing faster and keep yourself to brand

Editor is comparatively advanced

The feature to add transcripts automatically is cool.

The ability to repurpose videos with easy resize option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am little disappointed with the limited number of templates they have.

With so many resources at their disposal, I believe they can significantly increase their template library because without template it is difficult to cut short on video making time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an all in one tool related to everything vide. With some time to mature the product, you can do most of the simple works here to produce video at bulk Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves a lot for time to make videos as compared to regular editor.

Since it is on cloud, I can access it from anywhere. I dont need to carry my laptop or machine everywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For specific jobs of shorter videos made for social media, this online video editing tool is a huge time saver and delivers excellent results. Love the stock audio, love how it remembers settings I previously set as a pre-set. Love the time saving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far it's been a gem not a lot to not like. I do wish I could have more than one title layer, but its not a deal breaker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time saving pre-sets really help speed up the process of video idea to completion. Yes I could do everything this tool does in afterfx and more, but the time savings realized from doing it on my computer vs on this makes it worth using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

What i like best:

- Great library of assets (videos, images and music)

- Allows to alter format easily (from 1:1 to 16:9 for example)

- Lots of templates available (and allows for creating from scratch as well)

- You can edit anything easily inside the editor. From replacing videos or images, to changing text animations, adding captions, and so on.

- Allow for professional looking videos to be done really easily and fast.

- Allows for uploading also my own images, videos and fonts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only available in english. Even thou i can create in my language for all texts are editable, would be nice to have more language options available for the dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What i like most is that i don't need to leave the program to search for images or props elsewhere, or even the need to edit the videos elsewhere to adapt for other formats. I can create and adapt the videos all inside on place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a platform to editing my videos that was flexible, so i could adapt same content to different social medias fast.

I use for a variety of things, inspirational videos for youtube, some video advertisers for my other social networks as instagram, and algo creating a nice layout to present some videos where i am record talking (for youtube and IGTV).

I also have a learning management system in my main site, so i'll also be using the hosting now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have used Wave.video for a few months off and on as I was testing various software and platforms. But, the elegant simplicity and user friendly editor are what has made staying an easy choice. The assets and tools you have at your fingertips are outstanding. And, the developers work tirelessly to add new features continually. While Wave is somewhat limited as a true video editor, the single most outstanding feature is it’s ease of use compared to other video editing software. I was literally creating videos within minutes after watching their many helpful tutorials. Add the online help you get from other content creators on their Facebook group has made it even easier.

I can now know that I will have my videos completed within an hour (and sometimes considerably shorter), a landing page to go with it, and have it posted, uploaded or embedded minutes after rendering it in any format and quality I want. After trying to learn how to use some of the video editing software out there, and feeling like I had to spend an eternity on the learning curve, I have decided that, for now, Wave will play a huge part in my video production from now on. I am looking forward to seeing what will be coming next at Wavw.video. I can only say that I’ll be waving at some of their competitors in my rear view mirror. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say I hear crickets when trying to answer this question. But, I will try to make an effort to be helpful for the sake of an honest review.

Sometimes, the editor will not display correctly, or will not be acting quite right. I have learned that simply deleting the segment you are having issues with and starting over seems to be the trick. Because of how segmented your work is, this would only take a few minutes to be back and on schedule.

The developers have an open door policy, and are always looking for ways to improve. I wished we all had that mindset. And, they are always providing the training you need whenever a new feature is added to the platform. I have never had to spend hours on Youtube after Wave added a new feature. I will have known it was coming ahead of time, and had a thorough live training that is always recorded for those of us busy in our businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am providing myself with a consistent video marketing tool for piquing interest, generating leads, and providing high quality content for my business that is easily in line with my very tight budget.

I have had noticeable improvements in engagement, and prospects and clients reaching out to me than ever before. I am proud to post these high quality videos anywhere, which has positioned me as an authority in my field. I am even considering taking on a new and profitable venture, by providing these high quality videos to other entrepreneurs who are too busy to take this on in their own business. I never thought that I could open another stream of income, but with Wave.video it may be a very lucrative possibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Editor
What do you like best?

Even with Premiere's recently updating text feature, versioning across multiple sequences can be a bit of a chore. I appreciate Wave's presets because they're already optimized for various social media platforms, and switching between them is easy as a mouse click. Social media integration is also a nice touch. I typically use my own music library and video clips, but Wave's massive library is still impressive, with a ton of flexibility to suit multiple businesses and brands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even with the various presets, the program still seems to favor 16x9 by default, which is only really useful for Youtube. It would be nice if text layers were automatically adjusted when switching to square or vertical video templates.

The paywall is also a turn off. I like to keep local backups of everything I make, even if it's a short social media promo, but I can't afford to pay an extra $20 per month just to download the clips I make using Wave. I never had issues with Wave's online storage, but I still prefer the extra security of a local backup.

Rendering can be sluggish at times, which I'm told is due to Wave diverting processing power to paid users. Totally understandable, but I can't confirm what render speeds are like on the other side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If using your own clips, make sure they're optimized for vertical and square videos as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media versioning, online marketing, text overlays. Due to the above mentioned storage/subscription issues, I've since reverted back to Premiere for most of my versioning needs, but Wave is still a solid option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director de la Editorial «Eric Barone Editions Inc. »
What do you like best?

It's all in one editor allows you to easily see all the tools you have available and have an instant idea of what you wish to achieve and publish being able to make a real original piece of content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There where certain limitations on the videos and images available for the most basic plans and there was little variety for some topics, such as wellness, meditation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you wish to produce content but not in a massive way that allows you to have a strategy of content this is an ideal kickstart in videoediting for any small business or vendor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The constant creation of content and the easyness to share Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ability to effortlessly make several canvas options for all the different social platforms. Additionally, it includes a very good stock graphic and stock video clip library to pull through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the incapacity to customize the watermark and the problem to modify the call to action choice by the end of every single video clip. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I fully advise this software, it's good to make use of the free version while getting accustomed to its interface and then go to a paid version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work with a digital marketing agency that works with lots of small business owners with extremely constrained budgets. Wave makes it possible for us to either create videos for them at a very economical cost or we train all of them regarding how to use the platform on their own. Their videos come out seeking professional and so they like that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Wave video helps you make great promotional videos, especially short videos for social media advertising. first the pricing is really great, there is a free plan also which isn't that great other than trying out the platform, but compared with the cost you have to pay a professional for similar service, its affordable. just under $17 a month, you can create full HD videos which can be downloaded.

When it comes to making videos, it contains a lot of templates from which you can choose the one that appeals you the most. most of the templates are premium but still its a good starting point for anyone. it will then take you to the editor. the editor is amazing, there are tons of customization options to make the video you want. there is a media library with tons of videos and images that can be added to the editor with a simple click. the media library is well organised with categories and a search button. then you can crop it to get the resolution you want, there are two builds in the resolution which is the common square for Instagram and 16:9 resolution for other platforms. you can add text, logo. stickers and much more. you can also upload your logo and watermark it. I find it really easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

unless you go for a business plan, you won't be able to reuse the purchased asset again. you also have to purchase one of the business plan if you plan on getting the full hd resolution videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wave made it very easy to create promotional videos, especially the ones we use for instagram advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Wawe video is en excellent piece of software, you can create videos with intros, outros, with text overlays and so much more. It is an online software so you don't have to download it which is awesome because it does not take any space on your hard drive. They have a vast library as well so you can use their own images and they have plenty of templates you can use. That is great if you don't have time or you just don't have any inspiration at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike it that you can not download a video in a free version, you have to upgrade to a paid version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I used this software a lot for my online marketing purposes and I loved it. There is a learning curve but it is totally worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wawe video is awesome for creating videos in the the affiliate marketing niche. You can make short videos, long, whatever you like. You can put your own images and music as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO/Founder of Body By Mj
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use to create quality videos for all social platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version doesn't allow enough assets to build a library and be prompted to upgrade to a paid version like their competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform is amazing and easy to use. I do hope they allow more assets for the free version to give a complete experience so the user will want to upgrade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consistent video creation for social engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
What do you like best?

I link that you don't have to be a video expert to use the platform to create awesome videos. I love the templates that you can use to for ideas and then switch out for your own video. It is also very nice to have some high quality "stock" video in there to pull from. I have never had an issue finding a clip that was PERFECT for what I needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a learning curve but honestly, I have tried to use so many other platforms over the years and this was the easiest to get comfortable with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to get familiar with all the functionality. Also, they have a great library with videos to help you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick and easy video creation for social media for sure. I can create a video and instantly get it in the different sizes that I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales manager
What do you like best?

I like Wave.video because it is a free video creator it is very helpful when it comes to social media adverts. This is truly a social media advertising gamechanger. It has a large library of templates that only require you to create by dragging and dropping them it is very easy to use Wave.video and absolutely no skill is required to operate it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wave.video occupies a large bandwidth therefore causing web traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is so simple to use yet makes the best videos around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wave.video has helped me to increase my Company's market visibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Marketing & Recruitment Officer
What do you like best?

I'll begin with customer service, they were quick and answered all my questions - they even threw in a coupon code that helped make my decision even easier! Creating videos on the fly when we are trying to push out communications is a breeze. The User Interface of the whole thing is very pleasing to use, and it goes step by step; there are a lot of examples for you to choose from. You can either use a video that they have created, or you have a full range of creating one yourself. Another thing that I really like is that you are able to brand the videos with your own logos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Wave is when it comes time to downloaded. First, you must click download; then it takes a while for it to render, then you get to download your video. It's just a very tedious process. Other than that, there are no dislikes as this is a very well put together program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When posting to social media, I am able to whip up a video in minutes. Where if I were to use other video making programs, it would have taken hours or days to create. The already made examples are even better when you want to create quick videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-Learning
What do you like best?

I really like the videos which i am able to make with the use of Wave.

Also its some of the new features are really good and attracting like

Voiceover capability

More Flexible text positioning and also

Additional text transitions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not having any dislikes for Wave as it is very good and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In recommendations i would love to tell that it is very good and useful and also it saves your lots of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to solve many of my business problems with the use of Wave and also i am experiencing benefits out of it.

I am able to make many good quality videos than before and also i am able to save lots of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Systems & Methods Head
What do you like best?

What I really liked about Wave video are their very easy to use templates which I have to admit are really on the spot when it comes to showing off your products, doing a quick attention grabbing branded video, or even a social media post that engages with your customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I liked the least about Wave video is sometimes their render times could be really long and encounters errors. Good thing their support is very quick and makes you feel comfortable even with the short brief interruption. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For people looking at video marketing platforms for their brands, I highly recommend buying a subscription from Wave video and certainly you'll be amazed at all the things that you can do with just a single subscription for one or all of your brands, build customer engagement or just simply entertain and make viral videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems solved by Wave video is the fact that small and medium sized businesses lack the financials to buy expensive piece of software and hire experienced video professionals. With Wave, these companies can do that easy as steps 1 to 5. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-Learning
What do you like best?

The main thing i liked about Wave is that the videos which i make with the use of Wave are really very good and awesome.

Another thing i liked is that i can tutorials for making videos.

Also its templates are also very good for making videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Till now i don't have any dislikes for Wave as it is very good and reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend every single person to use Wave u can't get better video maker than than this.

And since it is very fast it will definitely save your lots of time.

And its templates are good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talikng about the benefits, so i have a list of them....

1.It is very fast and good.

2.Its templates are awesome.

3.Its tutorials are really helpful.

4.Its dashboard is really easy to use.

and so on. . . . . . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-Learning
What do you like best?

I liked the video which i am able t make with the use of Wave.

I can also use different types of suitable templates in my video.

I can also put my video online with a simple HTML script. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not having any dislikes for Wave as it is worth using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend everybody to use Wave video as it is really very helpful and good for making videos.

It will also save your lots of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit which i got after using Wave is that now i am able to make good videos which help me in explaining my presentation in a better way.

I am also able to save lots of time now as it is very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

This was made specifically for creating short videos for social media. You can create any kind of video you currently see on Facebook or Instagram. It's easy enough to use so you don't get bogged down with heavy editing and makes creating videos fast and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Editing features are limited, if you have lots of editing, you may need to edit videos with another program and then bring them into Wave to put together your final video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Can make a video for social media in about 10 minutes as opposed to an hour+ with regular editing software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-Learning
What do you like best?

First of all the user interface is the best ,themes are very attractive especially color backgrounds including tint and videos

the support is also very quick and helpful in managing the problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

overall it has great performance but one of the disadvantage I usually encountered with is I cannot use more than one audio line at time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very easy to use and helpful in marketing

makes video presentation more interesting

and Strong support is provided by the developers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wave allows us to quickly produce high quality videos to promote our courses through video presentations

ease and flexibility of it help us in saving in marketing of our courses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user interface has a simple and intuitive look and feel and the pre-planned calendar posts are a great idea to help stimulate content generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish it had some further editing capabilities like those used in more complex tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple tool to create video content for your social media campaigns this is a great tool to start with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using it to generate simple videos for more consistent social media video content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The search function for stock photos, videos, and music/audio is great. I have found some very high quality videos that enhanced my marketing video. The text animation features are limited, but do the trick. The best feature of Wave is the one-click changes to the size of the video to fit various social media assets -- square for Insta, FB header dimensions, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was search filter for free photos/videos/audio. I need to keep my costs low so I usually have to use the free assets, though I'm glad to have such high quality free assets. The music search can be cumbersome since I am very discerning about the quality of the music I use, so I wish there was a way to save favorite music, or be shown more music by the same composer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I used Animoto briefly a few years ago but I did not get access to the stock photos and videos. That was a big selling point for me, and also a great special offer for those who follow Mari Smith. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and had been creating all of our marketing videos myself, with my own templates. Even though I can create videos myself, I love that with Wave I have access to the high quality stock photos, videos, and audio, and can make a short marketing video very quickly. I still use Premiere for our more crafted, custom-branded, high-value videos for long-term marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Music Industry & Marketing Consultant
Music
What do you like best?

How simple and intuitive it is. The ability to keep track of more than just my invoices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Additional fees for additional services and would like it to be a little more customizable from a branding perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoicing and accounting. Manually generating invoices prior to Wave took a lot of time, now it takes a couple minutes. Wave tracking everything also helps from an accounting perspective and has really shown me how my business is doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prezes Zarządu
What do you like best?

Easy making short videos using templates. Lots of free pictures, videos and music to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more speed and templates but the ones are very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very good. I use it to make videos. You should too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making short advertising videos for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Credit Investigator
What do you like best?

Keeps financial info so that we can use for necessary updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the main screen can’t be personalized Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial problems are being solved and there are many benifits. Such as stability Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple navigation and all necessary functions to create a video for mobile promotion Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Don't see any minus, for me the service is very useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative for ad campaigns and for instagram account Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Wave.video?