UX-App Reviews & Product Details

UX-App Overview

What is UX-App?

Ux-App is a browser based solution for enterprise mockup, prototyping, and presentation of designs, it has intuitive and fully featured prototpying language allowing users to create any sort of complex event quickly using a fun puzzle like interface

UX-App Details
Discussions
UX-App Community

UX-App
Adelaide, Australia
@ux_app
252 Twitter followers

cofounder at ux-app
Answer a few questions to help the UX-App community
Have you used UX-App before?

UX-App Reviews

Showing 6 UX-App reviews
Already have UX-App?
Programming
What do you like best?

UX app provides all the necessary tools to create mockups. They have a really nice onboarding flow that is extremely helpful for new users. The drag and drop of components are nice as well. I also like how they allow you to create custom components. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It`s not a very good app and it is quite expensive for what it offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us to carry on our projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account manager
Internet
What do you like best?

Since the first experiences in the creation and design of iOS and Android Apps I have relied on UX-App to facilitate the creation of mock-ups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

basically in the interface there is a conflict in the shades of colors chosen, but otherwise I would say that it is a successful software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- facilitate the creation of mock-ups;

- intuitive interface; Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UX/UI designer
What do you like best?

This tool has a very modern and user based platform that make the building of prototypes very fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doest provide some features that I need, for example old devices templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Build prototypes of websites and apps to be shown to my costumers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web and Graphic Designer
Retail
What do you like best?

What I like the most about UX-APP is that it is always aware of the user, wants the user experience to be the best before, during and after using this software. The app is very beautiful and attractive, the design is very serious and formal. I think it is a very complete software and with all the necessary tools to achieve a good project.

In UX-APP I can create great business models, prototypes, logos and design presentations, all this I do with great ease and the results are amazing and very beautiful. I also like that here I can develop projects quickly.

I really like the concern it has for the user, so that each user has the best experience. The support team is very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software has a very complex prototyping language, and if you really want to carry out the projects quickly you must have experience within these softwares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software I recommend it almost to everyone, whether you are a newbie or have experience in the world of design, but the only thing I do know for sure is that you will learn as I have learned with this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Definitely that the projects that had pending the company already we finished it, all the projects we do it more quickly thanks to this software, now we are more punctual at the time of delivering our projects.

The image of the company in which I work is much more beautiful and the projects that we carry out through this software leave people impacted by the magnificence they are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web and Graphic Designer
Retail
What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

This software has a very complex prototyping language, and if you really want to carry out the projects quickly you must have experience within these software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software I recommend it almost to everyone, whether you are a newbie or have experience in the world of design, but the only thing I do know for sure is that you will learn as I have learned with this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UX Designer
What do you like best?

The best part about UXapp is the pre made UI components. They make my life easier by allowing me to put together prototypes (that actually work) faster than any other tool that I have used. Although we haven't used it much it's good to know there is also an actions designer if we are ever after a more functional prototype. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The documentation is a little bit lacking and seems out of date in some areas. Hopefully they look at improving this soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try. I've used all of the big name mockup tools and nothing comes close to the UI elements that come pre built with UXApp. There's not a single other tool that actually has working UI elements which is an awesome feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do UX design for clients for their mobile, desktop and web sites and applications. UXApp has made it easy for me to very quickly put together a working prototype and send a demo through to a client. The collaboration tools are quite good too, so when I do need to supply some documentation to a designer I can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.