Subreg

3.3

Subreg offers registration and administration of domains.

Work for Subreg?

Learning about Subreg?

Subreg Reviews

Showing 6 Subreg reviews
Subreg review by Angel D.
Angel D.

"Mi placer por la utilización del software"

What do you like best?

La facilidad de usar lo fácil de crear dominios, la verdad muy buena interfaz aunque no llevo mucha usandola, se me hace muy accesible ya que no hay muchas páginas tan fáciles de usar. y para mi negocio me facilitó y las herramientas de uso igual. También que siendo una persona que no utiliza tantos programas se me hace muy factible tener una herramienta así. Lo que me gusta más es la interfaz comodidad y que se adapta a las distintas formas de clientes y los usos que le puedes dar gratifican el precio pagado.

What do you dislike?

Lo único malo que tiene el precio un poco elevado para mi gusto pero que vale mucho la pena. también reforzar las formas de pago que aunque son seguras desconfía un poco al poner tu tarjeta de credito en mi caso.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Que es muy sencillo de usar y no necesitas otra pagina para complementar, Aparte que las herramientas que trae son muy útiles. reforzar su sistema de pago y los métodos también.

El problema que tenia con mi pagina web.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Subreg
Subreg review by Natasha  M.
Natasha M.

"A domain hosting sieveith more than just the .com"

What do you like best?

What I like best would be the options of domain endings available outside of .com.

What do you dislike?

What I would say I dislike is the fact it isn’t maybe as user friendly/intuitive for logging in or setting a domain as perhaps it could be (often an issue I have seen in Boston sites).

Tried for web hosting though it ended up not fitting the company’s needs.

What Domain Registration solution do you use?

Subreg review by Li Elizabeth M.
Li Elizabeth M.

"Good for general domain hosting "

What do you like best?

What I like best would be the options of domain endings (.abc etc.as to just .com)

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that isn’t super user friendly/unitive when it comes to logging in or registering as perhaps it could be.

Tried it for registering a different domain ending but it wasn’t suited to my needs.

Subreg review by Sean B.
Sean B.

"Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

How easy this platform is to use. It took our team less then 2 weeks to get acclimated with Subreg

What do you dislike?

Somedays things tend to run a bit slow.

Streamling all of our internal data. We can now use one tool for most of our needs/wants.

Subreg review by seyi a.
seyi a.

"Cost"

What do you like best?

It easy to acess and the domain name and hosting is easy to create site

What do you dislike?

Expensive and the PayPal option is not easy to aceess

It make it easy creating website for someone

Subreg review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Dominating Domains"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use of the shelf product to be used by any number o clients.

What do you dislike?

Over simplification can sometimes e a draw back and limit a clients need.

Turn around use is pretty simple but limited.

Learning about Subreg?

* We monitor all Subreg reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.