Skyvia Backup Reviews & Product Details

Skyvia Backup Overview

What is Skyvia Backup?

Keep your cloud data secure with Skyvia cloud backup! Get secure automatic daily and anytime manual cloud data backup with search, view, export of backed up data and restore it in a few clicks, including data relations. Pay only for the amount of storage you need. A free plan with 1GB of space is available! Skyvia Backup is a perfect solution for protecting your cloud data. Backup and restore operations take only a few clicks to execute. Skyvia allows restoring whole objects, separate records, and even separate fields. Backed up data can be viewed and exported anytime. Skyvia allows to backup Salesforce data, Quickbooks Online, Jira, Dynamics CRM, HubSpot and many more. Skyvia offers powerful search functionality for finding specific records in backups. Additionally, you can view and navigate relations between backed up records and quickly select all the related data for restoring. Skyvia also offers monitoring tools to quickly view the status of all your backup and restore operations. Its unique feature is the ability to compare backups for different points in time and display data changes between them. Combined with Skyvia Data Integration and Query products, Skyvia Backup allows you to query and visualize backed up data to get quick insights, load backed up data directly to a wide number of supported data sources, apply data filtering for restore, and much more.

Skyvia Backup Details

Skyvia
1997
Prague

Skyvia Backup Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Skyvia Backup community
Have you used Skyvia Backup before?

Skyvia Backup Reviews

Showing 11 Skyvia Backup reviews
Already have Skyvia Backup?
Vice President of Information Technology
What do you like best?

This backup system is easy to setup, easy to use and easy to manage. It's rather simple to see when backups have run, and if any errors occurred during that session so you can take appropriate action. I also appreciate the pricing model. As this service is priced based active Skyvia users and the data set/size you backup (rather than per user in the overall ORG) at least for my environment, it is far more affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to fully backup my entire ORG could be faster. Depending on the amount of data I am protecting, it could take more than 24 hours to backup that data set. Additionally, I am based in North America and on the east coast. Connecting with Skyvia support early in my morning is rather simple, however connecting late in my afternoon is difficult, and when trying to connect during my afternoon hours, those requests typically don't receive a response till the next morning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The licensing model, as mentioned above, is based on active Skyvia users and storage, which for my environment is a stronger fit and more affordable. Salesforce protects my data, however should a user perform an unexpected action on my data, or should a workflow or data load go wrong, you need to keep your data in multiple places and Skyvia enables me to do this. Additionally, with the storage available to me, I can keep multiple data sets on hand enabling me to review recent, as well as legacy data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-organizer at Ad Summit Kyiv Conference
What do you like best?

As Skyvia Backup is a cloud-based solution we can get access to it at any time and in case of data loss we can find and restore any record we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like that there is no proper email notifications. We received emails when the backup creation was failed for some reason, but we didn't receive them when it has been completed, or when we run out of disk space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This solution had positive impact on our ROI as it saved us a lot of money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think that filter option is really convenient and easy to use. You can set up custom condition or even group of conditions to filter data before running the backup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Large restores can take a lot of time but it's not something we do often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a good solution if you need a backup of your data in the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Earlier, when we used another online backup tools, we couldn't be confident about data security but Skyvia Backup provides us with a solid Microsoft Azure server, with a 99.99% uptime, so we can be sure that our data is always safe in the cloud storage. Moreover, now our team members can access the data from 1 account and there is no need to buy many licenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Growth
What do you like best?

Easy to use, clean and simple interface, convenient restore. I pay only for the amount of storage I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no ability to backup metadata so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to get a secure data backup and restoration, so we have all the data safe in the cloud and can access them any time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I needed a backup for my CRM. It does very well the job everyday, without needing any attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface might be more user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to be sure that I will maintain the tracability of the key datas of my company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

Since we're housing everything under one portal, it's important for us to get all the data backed up automatically on a regular basis, and the uptime of Microsoft Azure is pretty good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing for a large amount of data could be a bit more competitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to back up your historical data, Skyvia Backup is the right fit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Historical data storage and protection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of SEO
What do you like best?

With Skyvia Backup I understood how convenient tools look like. Their backup solution is rock solid and works perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price. They should provide more storage in a Free Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try this solution and you will be surprised by how easy and fast cloud backup can be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most of all I like that I can schedule automatic backups. So, I can keep my backups up to date and make no efforts to do it manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR Specialist
What do you like best?

We like Skyvia's flexible pricing model - it allows creating an unlimited number of Salesforce orgs within 1 user account, and we pay only for the used disk space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no support for metadata backup at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can back up large data volumes fast enough. Backup speed is limited only by the Salesforce API. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Backing Salesforce leads, opportunities, accounts, and custom objects up. Saves us time and money Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

We like that it backs up daily and automatically so you don't have to worry about it. We use Skyvia Backup to hold employee data, the process is a cakewalk compared to pur previous solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes restoration of big volumes of data takes a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try a free plan to evaluate the solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We enjoyed the ability to set a flexible backup schedule according to our workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

We like the option of querying backup data to get some specific data subsets and restore them per request - no need to go through the full restoration process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to get more than 1GB of space with a free plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allowed us to expedite the working process for our sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner and Top manager
What do you like best?

It works well. We've used another cloud backup software before and this one is much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't notice any problems using Skyvia Backup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Skyvia provided us with а robust backup features, and we were able to create a smooth Hubspot Backup several times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.