Sitechecker Reviews & Product Details

Sitechecker Overview

What is Sitechecker?

Sitechecker is an easy-to-use platform to measure, track, and improve your search visibility. It is a must-have toolkit for website owners, marketing agencies owners, SEO specialists, marketers, and product managers. More websites you working on, more time you spent on a daily routine when checking data from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, rank tracker, site crawler in different tabs. Sitechecker will reduce this time due to one dashboard with all important statistics for all websites. A few words about each of the tool inside the platform 1. Site Audit detects the issues that slow down your SEO growth and gives specific tips on how to fix them. 2. Site Monitoring collects a history of important SEO changes on the website and sends you email alerts when something critical happens. 3. Rank Tracker tracks your website rankings every day and helps to research how SERP changes for any keyword that is valuable for you. 4. Backlink Tracker monitors backlinks and shows which one has lost or became non-indexable. 5. Google Analytics integration helps import traffic and transaction stats. 6. Google Search Console integration helps find search performance insights that are not available in Google Search Console by default. 7. On-Page Checker helps run a quick on-page SEO analysis for any page and find mistakes in the text content, links, images, meta tags, and page speed. 8. Link Strategy helps research competitors’ link building strategies.

Sitechecker Details
German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish

Sitechecker is free on page SEO checker designed to make audit of over 100 technical parameters and say how to fix every founded mistake.

Boosta
2014
N/A

Sitechecker Screenshots

Sitechecker Reviews

Showing 15 Sitechecker reviews
Already have Sitechecker?
Digital Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I am using the Sitechecker tool to find out all on-page issues on my site and resolve them to rank my site on Google. This tool is quite easy to use especially I liked the UI of this tool. All features of this tool are given on the dashboard and I can site audit, rank tracker, and backlink analyzing tools. It sends me all on-page errors & warnings so that we can resolve them quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The site auditing feature of this tool is good but there are problems in the rank checker tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is best for site auditing you should try it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool helps me to find out all the on page issues in my site and resolve them that helps to increase SERP of my website on Google and increase the page speed of my website which is important Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have recently come across Sitechecker tool and I really love this tool because it helps me to easily audit my site and find all onpage mistakes in my website and resolve all issues. The User Interface of Sitechecker tool is simple and wjhat i like best about this tool that the way it presents the website audit reports in graphs, column and tables. Using this tool, I have easily removed all onpage issues from my site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool is amazing and I have no issues with this tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy to website auditing & monitoring tool, then use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool helps me to effectively do Site auditing for my site. And I can resolve all onpage issues from my site which is quite important to rank higher in SERP nowadays. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ability to select which issues you will find in the detailed analysis of your website. I mean, When you are constantly working on a 1000 different things and you're doing the work of for people to build your own brand, it's really hard to remember everything. Sitechecker allows you to customize the reports you get to where each problem is tagged with a colored tag. What that does is make it super simple to get an error and warning report that is broken down into smaller sections , and that makes your work a whole lot easier if you are feeling overwhelmed layer report. What I do, is just tag one thing and go through and fix all the pages have that problem on them... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Sitechecker one of my favorites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't know anything about website errors and analytics, I don't know optimization, great toll that is both easy to use, and easy to implement. It will give you a list of pages that have certain problems on then that you can go fix easily like it to duplicate H1 headers or no canonical tag.... This makes it really easy to knock out little pieces at a time until you get it all just the way you want it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, when Dane, I can keep my website technically optimized for SEO. This gives me higher rankings, better crawler management, in a better and cleaner website altogether. More importantly, helps me optimize my content, it helps me make sure that my content, my pages, and my internal hierarchy are all communicating the way that I mean for them to to both the visitors on my site, and to search engine bots that crawl my site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerente de Telecomunicaciones e Infraestructura
What do you like best?

My experience has been very good with sitechecker, since it allows me to audit my website in general and it lists all the errors from the point of view of SEO that must be corrected to achieve an excellent positioning.

With this powerful web tool I can not only audit my website, but monitor it and explicitly tell me what aspects should be improved or changed, from the labels of titles, code, meta descriptions, to usability and speed of the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that I dislike from the functional point of view, for me it is a very useful platform for SEO and complete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool 100%.

It is very easy to use, the Professional version allows you to audit websites in an unlimited way and generate reports in pdf. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Really when I started using this tool I could list in an organized way all the aspects to be corrected, previously I was oriented to improve only the load speed aspect of the site and as I was entering the SEO world I had more need to learn about The best tools to achieve excellent positioning and this involves correcting websites that were not developed or SEO.

In short, I recommend 100% this tool for all people who want to know how your website is from the point of view of SEO.

So far I've done well with the applications I made from the compression of images, metadata, title tags, favicon, usability both mobile and desktop, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

at least with the free seo checking tool, one can check their web stats fairly quickly and if needed, can erase one URL at a time and add an additional one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Free version: can only check main domain, not top levels. Not a lot of information. Pretty slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attempting to see SEO ranking without committing to the service first -- it hasn't benefited me yet. I think the free version is fairly useless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

It provides full details of the website to do SEO friendly. Mostly I like On page SEO checker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not give tell me industry ranking and Global ranking of my domain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is very helpful for making my SEO friendly website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrator de Servidores
What do you like best?

All information about SSL, this information is great to found security issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

O like all tools, Dashboard are very simple and with baby crítics information to manager a site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The SSL Issue, um certificate is report with issue on CA authority. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lecture
What do you like best?

Anyone can check their web stats quickly and also erase one URL. Its give full information about particular page SEO information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard does not give the full details, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help to improve SEO for ranking products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

monitoring & design, user-friendly interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn`t dislike any of their features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

to add a service of fixing errors ( sometimes it takes too much time to do it by yourself ) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We made an SEO audit and figured out that there were so many technical issues, we resolve all mistakes that Sitechecker suggest us to solve and get TOP-5. Awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like how easy and efficient site checker is to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the format. I wish it could be more aesthetically pleasing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a well implemented site that allows companies to make sure they are getting information from legit places Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We make sure any site we use for meetings is legit Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

To the point, suggests quick fixes.

Not messy. All the pages of the web pages are measured and displayed in one page and it is understandable especially for beginners into SEO like me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It is a simple but efficient tool and serves every purpose! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So many! Found out several problem areas like the Title attributes, details of 'favicons' which seemed to be right in other SEO tools I tried, Accessible index pages, etc were some that I never checked. There is definitely a progress but we have a long way to go! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

It gives full information of on page SEO and gives details information and it gives enough information free of cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not give information about backlinks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm SEO Expert and my website is #1 page of the following keyword like best SEO expert in India So I have many projects then it is best for me to check up on-page issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

It provides me all of ON Page parameters which help me my on page SEO strong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not show the competitor keywords volume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm in the SEO industry so many websites do SEO and first task SEO is ON Page Strong. So it is very helpful me to make SEO friendly website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Conversion Rate Optimization at
Internet
What do you like best?

- You can check out a lot of parameters in one place (meta tags, page speed, page links)

- Free version is avaliable

- Check out for redirects errors (redirect from www to non www version)

- Get a list of internal links on the webpage

- Get info from Google Page Speed insights

- Emulation of Mobile view and Google snippet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- It's a little bit pricey to our taste, but solves what we need

- have problems with cyrillic domains Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can check 1 website for free and more with registering account. So you are free to try this out if it works for you. It's a good solution to quickly check client's website for errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a great tool to check out your or client's website quiclky and in one place. It's kind like a check list that you can try before go live with your website. We use this tool during testing client's websites and before the launch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Was able to check backlinks for my client as well as some competitors to know where we need to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

notice some of the numbers were different then other backlink checkers but have realized that that’s just how it is Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inproving seo for organic rankings of products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Sitechecker?

Sitechecker Categories on G2