ResultFirst Reviews & Product Details

ResultFirst Overview

What is ResultFirst?

Being a digital marketing company, they're redefining the experience for digital marketing services. For more than 10 years, we’ve been creating powerful brand experiences for our clients worldwide. Our team of 200+ marketing gurus, designers, coders, and project managers know the right technology and renders digital marketing services with the best creative strategies to get you results, fast. Creating online experiences your customers will love, your employees will rally behind, and your competitors will covet big time — that’s our approach.

ResultFirst Details

Location
Already have ResultFirst?
Associate Director Of Operations
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was looking to convert my English website in eight different languages. The websites were in Drupal and Node JS. ResultFirst picks the task and delivered all the twelve websites within the time frame. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are technically sound and knows the development process. They were being very transparent during the tenure and keep sharing me the status on a daily basis. It helped me to understand that we are on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel that they are highly expensive compare to the industry standard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

RF is a good choice if you are looking for an agency which is equally good in digital as well as technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem was that my websites were not ready for international SEO. So I was looking for an agency which is equally good at SEO front.

RF developed my website considering all the important SEO parameters and delivered my SEO friendly multilingual stores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am highly satisfied with the kind of result that they have delivered. My website was penalized after Google may update. They did detail analysis of my website and shared the detailed audit report with me. They mentioned every problem area with the action points. I was impressed with the technical audit report. The client services manager explained to me action items with the ETA.

After implementing the necessary changes I saw my keywords again coming on the google first page. It was really a magical experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They were splendid in technical SEO. The reporting and overall processes are transparent. The account managers are seasoned with good technical SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The initial kickoff call took one week. It can be shorter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

ResultFirst is good in SEO. If you are a real fan of SEO and know how SEO impacts your business. You should give a chance to ResultFirst. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main concern was the SEO rankings that I lost after the Google May update. The rankings were retained in three months of the campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My website was deindexed and I tried multiple SEO agencies to reindex it. I finally contacted to ResultFirst. One great thing about Resultfirst is its transparency and diligence in work. The SEO expert working for us managed to get our website indexed and on the top search results for major keywords - something beyond our expectations! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They assigned me a dedicated account manager. They are highly professional with excellent SEO knowledge. They keep sharing the status report on a weekly basis and also explains the report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They charge a premium for even small SEO campaigns. If you don't have a deep pocket then don't contact them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want to see the beauty of real SEO, you should definitely try for ResultFirst. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My website was deindexed and so lost all the rankings. They understand the problem areas and took the necessary action to make the website again indexed. My website again started ranking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SEO Services, improving Google rankings, writing articles, website optimisation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They appeared initially to have good credentials and promised a superior service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like most SEO companies I have had details with they promise you the world, take your money and mess it up.

They promise expert service, no contract, cancellation any time, just payment in advance for each month.

They proceeded to write unintelligible SEO articles which would damage my company's reputation if I didn't completely rewrite them, and altered the core code on my website (which is a complete nono) which stopped my shopping cart working properly causing me lack of income before I figured it out, and cost having to employ a Magento consultant to fix it.

And when I cancelled they issued an invoice for another month's payment and passed it on to a firm of Florida debt collectors.

Oh, and after 5 months work on my keywords my traffic actually decreased.

Don't go near them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Don't waste your money Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of ResultFirst for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Skaled Logo
Skaled
Skaled is a modern, revenue-focused consultancy responsible for outcomes that drive business results.
ATG Consulting Logo
ATG Consulting
Advanced Technology Group is a management and technology consultancy focused on optimizing business lifecycle.
Uptima Logo
Uptima
Uptima delivers a range of applications, software and services to it's customers. Improving businesses with manufacturing and 4organization needs.
Velocity Global Logo
Velocity Global
Velocity Global has changed the way companies expand overseas, offering unparalleled expertise & innovative global employment solutions in over 185 countries.
KPMG Logo
KPMG
We offer broad management consulting skills including technology enablement.
McKinsey Logo
McKinsey
Leading global Management Consulting Firm
Canon Information and Imaging Solutions Logo
Canon Information and Imaging Solutions
Canon U.S.A., Inc. created Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, Inc. as a wholly owned subsidiary to harness the power of two of Canon?s greatest intangible assets: In depth knowledge of information flow and expect the best imaging technology.
Hoffman LLC Logo
Hoffman LLC
Our expertise is sales, and we can address all of the sales skills necessary to succeed in every area of selling through the Your Sales MBA™ Program.
Satrix Solutions Logo
Satrix Solutions
4.9
Satrix Solutions is a customer experience and employee engagement consultancy dedicated to revealing actionable insights that boost loyalty, retention, and growth.
Spaulding Ridge Logo
Spaulding Ridge
Customer Relationship Management solutions for organizations looking to streamline processes, track data and garner powerful insights.
Do you work for ResultFirst?

ResultFirst Categories on G2