Pricing information for PortalCMS is supplied by the software provider or retrieved from publicly
accessible pricing materials. Final cost negotiations to purchase PortalCMS must be conducted with the
(1) Private team: for use by companies and organizations in healthcare, education and government and with fair use policy.
(2) Standard modules are the team modules contact list, news, blogs, wiki, calendar, files and shoutbox.
(3) Social intranet consists of standard modules and all portal management features (minimum of 5 user accounts).
(4) Open portal consists of an advanced public website with optional private teams (for customers, members or students; minimum of 5 user accounts).
(5) Extras like API integration of industry leading 3rd party solutions like DMS, CRM, ERP or E-learning solutions.
Pricing information was last updated on June 21, 2017