PopAds Reviews & Product Details

What is PopAds?

PopAds is simply the best paying advertising network specialized in popunders on the Internet. Its services are guaranteed to be fast, efficient and secure.

PopAds Profile Details

PopAds Profile Details

PopAds

PopAds Reviews

1-3 of 3 total PopAds reviews

PopAds Reviews

1-3 of 3 total PopAds reviews

"Great way to place ads or have ads placed on website "

What do you like best?

When I owned my business, popads was used to get my companies ads featured on other websites. It was quick and easy to use. You are able to track live stats of your ad with a low minimum payout.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I disliked about this program. Customer service answered any questions I had in a timely manner. I felt as if this was one of the most stable ad networks that I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. You will see the more traffic on your page than before.

I needed to get my ads out there while producing good results. I noticed I had more traffic in the first 8 days than I had previously when I was not using this program.

"pays well"

What do you like best?

The targeting options are great. They are easy to filter and can be used to not see certain campaigns such as gambling.

What do you dislike?

Security is not very good. Use at your own discretion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want money it is efficient but not very professional with secure information.

Being targeted by fraud or scam on the platform.

C

"Trial/Evaluation use of PopAds"

What do you like best?

That I have more control over the Ad content, daily payment requests, SSL security technology

What do you dislike?

I did not run into anything I did not like from this software

We are looking to have a more pinpointed target market, which is why we were interested in the PrimeSpot campaign targeting option.

There are not enough reviews of PopAds for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

AdSupply Logo
AdSupply
AdSupply provides amazing ad spaces with high impact and viewability.
MaxBounty Logo
MaxBounty
MaxBounty acts as a liaison between advertisers and affiliates, striving for a profitable balance for both sides.
Switch Logo
Switch
3.0
Switch uses innovative software, intelligence and data analysis to understand the needs of the publisher and the advertiser to create meaningful rewarding relationships.
Adjug Logo
Adjug
2.5
AdJug is an online advertising exchange. It connects buyers and sellers of online advertising and provides them with transparency, control and choice.
Intent Media Logo
Intent Media
5.0
Intent Media provides predictive analytics to help retailers recognize and react to the unique value of each site visitor.
Neosys Logo
Neosys
5.0
The NEOSYS media system is adaptable and works well in both buying and selling environments. While it feels just right for a single user, it works well for large teams too.
Convert2Media Logo
Convert2Media
4.0
Convert2Media is a full service Advertising and Internet Marketing Agency that provides publishers the necessary tools to promote our merchant's offers.
Jebbit Logo
Jebbit
Without a single line of code, the Jebbit technology transforms webpages and content into interactive experiences that drive deeper education, engagement, and conversions.
Clickbooth Logo
Clickbooth
3.5
Clickbooth allows advertisers to reach new audiences by accessing the largest base of affiliates specializing in all online traffic types.
ConnectPlus Logo
ConnectPlus
5.0
It's an innovative banner ad exchange platform that enables you to advertise your Shopify app for FREE by promoting apps from partnering developers in return.

PopAds User Ratings