pair Networks

4.9

pair Networks provides premium Web hosting and Domain Name Registration services.

Work for pair Networks?

Learning about pair Networks?

pair Networks Reviews

Ask pair Networks a Question
Showing 5 pair Networks reviews
pair Networks review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Secure, reliable web hosting"

What do you like best?

My company has been using Pair since we started our business in 2015. We decided on them as our hosting solution because the company I previously worked for used them, and they were very happy with the reliability and security of their servers. During my 8+ years of experience with Pair, our servers have never unexpectedly gone down -- not even during Superstorm Sandy!

What do you dislike?

They are a bit expensive, although I can't really complain because we are getting what we pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pair is a great choice if you're looking for a reliable hosting provider for a database-driven website or for your organization's email.

A recent security enhancement: If you have an SSL, they now automatically redirect traffic to the secure version of your website. In other words, if you went to http://yoursite.com, it will automatically redirect to https://mysite.com (same applies to all pages on your site). No htaccess coding required!

Regarding email administration, they have a good interface for setting up mailboxes and recipes such as mail forwarding. You can place a maximum size on each mailbox and choose how it handles junk mail.

My company has a dedicated server which hosts our clients' websites, email and SaaS systems. Among the benefits we and our clients have realized are the speed and security of our websites, easy software/hardware upgrades, and quick turnaround when installing a new client/domain/SSL.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about pair Networks
pair Networks review by Simone B.
Simone B.

"14 years with almost no downtime :)"

What do you like best?

Great support team, I relayed on their help with migrations of data between account (data, database, etc).

I use shared hosting without any problem for ten years, but with the new version of website with VR gardens we moved to a VPS ... and now the website is faster then ever!

What do you dislike?

A little pricey compared with other services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good interface for managing domains and emails. Now they have implemented SSL certificates at a bargain price!

I use Pair for hosting gariwo.net, the online magazine of my client (an international NGO). The website is quite big and in the years the users are grown exponentially and pair followed our growth.

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

pair Networks review by Luis C.
Luis C.

"User friendly interface "

What do you like best?

The program helped to keep everything running smoothly with its ease of use. I like that we can edit the program to make it so everything I need is there on my screen. Customer service always provides excellent service

What do you dislike?

That it does go down frequently for updates. The drag down menus close if you go off of for example company names and making me go back through it to select the company

We used it to keep track of all invoice creations to keep track of our loads.

pair Networks review by Shailesh H.
Shailesh H.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Top-notch technical support. Managed hardware upgrades and software updates on dedicated servers.

What do you dislike?

Hardware refreshes have slowed down over the past few years.

Their services are used for website hosting and data processing. The servers are high performance and fully managed, which saves considerable time.

pair Networks review by Administrator

"Pair networks is a fantastic hosting solution"

What do you like best?

Incredibly fast and easy to access technicial support.

What do you dislike?

Clunky out outdated UI and junk email filtering could be improved. Other than that no complaints.

Using pair to host our website, various domains, and email accounts.

Learning about pair Networks?

* We monitor all pair Networks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.